3 hours ago, sudeliukas said:

And another question, why after clean system in SexLab, animation offsets resets even after import my old settings? ( What i mean I need adjust characters in animation all over again)

First you have 2 type of Animation Offset saved at less in 2 different files:

1. The actors offsets that is for each of the positions and Animation stages. Allow keep up to 5 different profiles everyone on his own file and usually don't get erased at less the system find some error on the file but I tend to keep a copy just in case. If you problem is with this one first try changing the "Animation Preset" option in the SexLab MCM "Animation Settings" page and check the alignment of some Animation you know in the "Animation Editor" page.

2. The Animation offset that is one for each Animation and just get applied for Beds or Furnitures. Is saved in just one file and for I know never get erased but I usually updating the file with the Offsets I know and as consequences if the users set his own Furniture offsets when they update the SLU+ his Furniture offsets will be override by the ones included on the installation. In this case is better if the users send me his own offsets from time to time to I can include it on the next update.

18 hours ago, osmelmc said:

First you have 2 type of Animation Offset saved at less in 2 different files:

1. The actors offsets that is for each of the positions and Animation stages. Allow keep up to 5 different profiles everyone on his own file and usually don't get erased at less the system find some error on the file but I tend to keep a copy just in case. If you problem is with this one first try changing the "Animation Preset" option in the SexLab MCM "Animation Settings" page and check the alignment of some Animation you know in the "Animation Editor" page.

2. The Animation offset that is one for each Animation and just get applied for Beds or Furnitures. Is saved in just one file and for I know never get erased but I usually updating the file with the Offsets I know and as consequences if the users set his own Furniture offsets when they update the SLU+ his Furniture offsets will be override by the ones included on the installation. In this case is better if the users send me his own offsets from time to time to I can include it on the next update.

Thanks again, I tryed change profile into other and then back to my profile in SexLab, and evreything works :)

@osmelmc

About SL Adventure rape tweak. I think you changed the distance for the npc to catch you, which is realistic now, but the NPCs never bumps into you and so they never catch you, they will run after you but leave you a spacing. It makes too easy to escape, you can just stand still and they will never get closer :D Is this the same case for others users or only me? NPCs doesn't bump into you ?

Also did you change something for the Sexlab hotkeys? I had the hotkey K for selecting the actor to move, overlapping the Defeat key to surrender. Now it stops the scene when I press the overlapping key since somehow surrendering stops the scene? It's only a minor annoyance, my keyboard is almost filled with used hotkeys :P

And last question, how does the objects in furniture animations works? Do you hide them for the scene ? Or do i have to replace the objects nifs when I merge the AnimObjs from the multiple SLAL mods ? I get to see duplicate chairs on my sex scenes so I'm wondering if it's because I merged or because I use Furniture Framework at the same time as your mod.

@boita about SL Adventure I will check and update.

The only new with the hotkeys on SexLab is just allow disable it using the Esc key and also can restore the default key without be in need of reset the full configuration. Your real problem is with the key selected. As standard every mod use the N to select the actor in front of you and/or get some info, the K to execute actions or dialogues with the NPC'S so you should not change those keys at less you be sure what you are doing. The only reason why the K to surrender in Defeat don't interfere with the K in SexLab to change the selected actor in the Animation is because Defeat first check if the player is in middle of some Animation same happen with many others Mods so my recommendation is to keep the original Hotkeys and don't touch it.

You should replace or delete the NIF files because I can find a way to hide them but I don't have a way to hide the furniture AnimObject without hide the rest of the AnimObject like the dildos, toys, tools or clutter's because for the system are all the same thing and the author's don't even use common names.

The game crashes when updating to the latest Sexlab tweaks version on SE.  Every single time I try to update the mod.

I go to the sexlab mcm, press clean system. Everything updates. And when the notification "sexlab beta ready!" appears it instantly CTD's

Hi, I suppose VR support is out of the question? The menu options came up once before, but now it's not showing them.  I still have to properly set it up and test it, but the main problem now is that it breaks the controllers.  It seems to work if you make sure the VR patch overwrites this mod, but I'm not sure that's a good thing?  

On 3/20/2021 at 10:08 AM, Durante said:

The game crashes when updating to the latest Sexlab tweaks version on SE.  Every single time I try to update the mod.

I go to the sexlab mcm, press clean system. Everything updates. And when the notification "sexlab beta ready!" appears it instantly CTD's

On 3/20/2021 at 10:10 AM, Durante said:

Same.

Try using the ESP file of the previous version over the new one. If don't work let me know and send me the Papyrus log.

I think some PCs can't handle the 1250 Animations but probably is something else. If is the amount of Animations the old ESP file should fix it, if not the log file will help me a lot to find the reason.

On 3/20/2021 at 6:07 PM, TopDogCat said:

Hi, I suppose VR support is out of the question? The menu options came up once before, but now it's not showing them.  I still have to properly set it up and test it, but the main problem now is that it breaks the controllers.  It seems to work if you make sure the VR patch overwrites this mod, but I'm not sure that's a good thing?  

The VR version have his own modifications and functions making it 100% incompatible with the SLU+. I can try to make a patch but I can't test it so be ready to test.

48 minutes ago, no_way said:

Love the features this adds but it makes Sexlab WAAAAAY slower to start a scene, any idea why?  Even if I disable all the great features.

The furniture system is slow but nothing compared with the "Find Hidden Place" functions because when is enabled even the furniture system try to find a hidden furniture.

You can set the furniture and hidden options on "When Not Victim" and disable the furniture Tags that have none Animation or Furniture available like some of the Restrictive Furnitures

By the way some users report that once updated usually take some scenes before get faster (probably related with the cache)

58 minutes ago, no_way said:

Love the features this adds but it makes Sexlab WAAAAAY slower to start a scene, any idea why?  Even if I disable all the great features.

Likewise, not only that, sometimes during animation the game completely freezes, it seems that this was not the case in previous versions. In addition, the furniture system is unstable, and the animation slots are more than enough for me and 750.
In general, I reinstalled it in a simplified form and everything seemed to be back to normal.

19 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

The furniture system is slow but nothing compared with the "Find Hidden Place" functions because when is enabled even the furniture system try to find a hidden furniture.

You can set the furniture and hidden options on "When Not Victim" and disable the furniture Tags that have none Animation or Furniture available like some of the Restrictive Furnitures

By the way some users report that once updated usually take some scenes before get faster (probably related with the cache)

I tried this, but it did not help much, so for now I will use the stripped-down version.

44 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

I'm not sure I follow this, what exactly do you mean?

5 minutes ago, vjnmrf said:

I tried this, but it did not help much, so for now I will use the stripped-down version.

The SLU+ without the ESP file is good idea when the PC can't handle the amount of animations or the furniture system but being honest I almost never test it.

For personal experience the lack of speed in my case is always related to the texture quality. My PC can't handle textures with more than 2048px for the color and 1028px for the normal without get slow and eventually CTD (mostly on the sex scenes for the body textures) For that reason I'm always checking the new textures for the dimensions and the file compression. Is annoying because everyone needs a specific dimension and compression and the author's usually just take the quality in consideration without care for compatibility.

11 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

The SLU+ without the ESP file is good idea when the PC can't handle the amount of animations or the furniture system but being honest I almost never test it.

For personal experience the lack of speed in my case is always related to the texture quality. My PC can't handle textures with more than 2048px for the color and 1028px for the normal without get slow and eventually CTD (mostly on the sex scenes for the body textures) For that reason I'm always checking the new textures for the dimensions and the file compression. Is annoying because everyone needs a specific dimension and compression and the author's usually just take the quality in consideration without care for compatibility.

Well, with textures, everything is fine with me - I just completely went through all the texture archives (including game ones) and more than 2K there is only a starry sky and LOD. Yes, and all mods are compulsorily processed. The 2070 video card is also not the last garbage - the game runs very fast. So all the crashes I have are purely scripted.

Thanks for the response!  I'm not having that problem anymore, but I've redone my list for now.  I don't know if it was working, but I didn't see any problems  running with the VR patch.  I could be wrong, but I'll surely test it out again when I get to that part.

1 hour ago, no_way said:

I'm not sure I follow this, what exactly do you mean?

What part?

Anyway...

The "Find Hidden Place" option try to find a place hide from the rest of the NPC'S and also applied for the Furnitures. Take a lot of time because after find a place search and scan the near NPC one by one until find one NPC dressed to mark the place as public or hidden if find none. The allowed option values are "Never, Always, When Not Victim"

The Furniture system can be fully disable on the Enable Furniture System option or disabling all the Allowed Furniture Tags. Instead to speed up the process is recommended disable the Allowed Furniture Tags that don't have Animations or real furnitures Available in your game. The furniture system try to find at less one valid Furniture for each of the Allowed Furniture Tags one by one so if you already know that you don't have any "XCross" for example is better disable the corresponding Furniture Tag on the "Allowed Furniture Tags" list to avoid that furniture and allow the matching tagged Animations be played without the real furniture and using the AnimObject instead if exist. The allowed values for the Player and NPC'S furniture options are "Never, Always, When Not Victim" + "Do - Don't Ask" for the player.

16 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

What part?

Anyway...

The "Find Hidden Place" option try to find a place hide from the rest of the NPC'S and also applied for the Furnitures. Take a lot of time because after find a place search and scan the near NPC one by one until find one NPC dressed to mark the place as public or hidden if find none. The allowed option values are "Never, Always, When Not Victim"

The Furniture system can be fully disable on the Enable Furniture System option or disabling all the Allowed Furniture Tags. Instead to speed up the process is recommended disable the Allowed Furniture Tags that don't have Animations or real furnitures Available in your game. The furniture system try to find at less one valid Furniture for each of the Allowed Furniture Tags one by one so if you already know that you don't have any "XCross" for example is better disable the corresponding Furniture Tag on the "Allowed Furniture Tags" list to avoid that furniture and allow the matching tagged Animations be played without need the real furniture.

I think I understand. But even with both of these systems off its WAY slower to start than just the base Sexlab 1.63b

1 hour ago, no_way said:

I think I understand. But even with both of these systems off its WAY slower to start than just the base Sexlab 1.63b

The SLU+ in general do much more than the original SexLab and of course that's take extra time. Things like extra amount of Animations and the filters are related, the recently added options to strip ammo can be very slow on NPC'S if the NPC have too many items on the inventory.

But in general the scene seems to start faster with more use. Probably for the CACHE!

I'm constantly trying to reduce the waiting time but some things can't be speed up and for that reason options like the "Wait Idles" or the "Fade To Black" are included.

PS: This is not related but avoid start scenes after load the game without change location. For some unknown reason the scene don't behave like expected after the load game, between other things some times the actors get misaligned by 5 units without explication. Is not big deal but knowing that I'm preferred leave the inn/house before make some test.

On 3/23/2021 at 11:28 PM, osmelmc said:

PS: This is not related but avoid start scenes after load the game without change location. For some unknown reason the scene don't behave like expected after the load game, between other things some times the actors get misaligned by 5 units without explication. Is not big deal but knowing that I'm preferred leave the inn/house before make some test.

this is a new issue. I never experienced that before I think, only with the latest SLU+ version. Can this be related to the furniture system or some? Wanted to test with the basic version without furniture test and also compare with sexlab behaviour without the misalignment, but just had my hands full doing other stuff :(

Anybody tried this already? 

22 hours ago, Nymra said:

this is a new issue. I never experienced that before I think, only with the latest SLU+ version. Can this be related to the furniture system or some? Wanted to test with the basic version without furniture test and also compare with sexlab behaviour without the misalignment, but just had my hands full doing other stuff :(

Anybody tried this already? 

I'm being seeing this issue since my first SE compatible version but is a problem that mostly affect the alignment and the first everyone thinks is that you don't aligned it well, so take me some time to noticed that in fact was a issue and the main problem is that I don't know from where come the wrong values since nothing on the scripts have those values.

Is easy noticed the alignment issue on the Furnitures probably because you have the real furniture as reference point but the issue is not related to the furniture and you will notice on normal Animations too if paid extra attention, of course without a reference point you have to really know the Animation to be sure that is misaligned for the issue and not for the user alignment. Also just happened after the load game event and once you change the location you probably never see it again until close the game and load again so at less you being testing the SexLab you probably never noticed what's make me think that probably the issue was there since always.