Hello!

I am trying to figure out what tags exactly are the reason why this animation played out as follows?

Funny Business Necro Dwemer Chair - the couple hooked up using ABMM and proceeded to a bed nearby to get their funk on. Problem is, this animation spawns a stone dwemer  "bench" by the look of it which appeared partly under the bed  an underneath. In order to avoid this I wanted to edit the following tags so it doesn't happen with animations of this type ....

here is the jSON entry

"id": "FB_NecroDwemerChair",
      "name": "FunnyBizness Necro Dwemer Chair",
      "sound": "Squishing",
      "tags": "FunnyBizness,Sex,Dirty,Forced,Furniture,Doggy,Doggystyle,Chair,DwemerChair,AnimObject,Vaginal,Doggy,Aggressive,MF,Necro"

Please advise what tag needs to be removed so they don't head to a bed for this animation? I mean "bed" is not even mentioned LOL. If I can figure out what the culprit is I can make a host of changes for other anims with similar issues.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

Hello!

I am trying to figure out what tags exactly are the reason why this animation played out as follows?

Funny Business Necro Dwemer Chair - the couple hooked up using ABMM and proceeded to a bed nearby to get their funk on. Problem is, this animation spawns a stone dwemer  "bench" by the look of it which appeared partly under the bed  an underneath. In order to avoid this I wanted to edit the following tags so it doesn't happen with animations of this type ....

here is the jSON entry

"id": "FB_NecroDwemerChair",
      "name": "FunnyBizness Necro Dwemer Chair",
      "sound": "Squishing",
      "tags": "FunnyBizness,Sex,Dirty,Forced,Furniture,Doggy,Doggystyle,Chair,DwemerChair,AnimObject,Vaginal,Doggy,Aggressive,MF,Necro"

Please advise what tag needs to be removed so they don't head to a bed for this animation? I mean "bed" is not even mentioned LOL. If I can figure out what the culprit is I can make a host of changes for other anims with similar issues.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm supposed you are using the SLU+ without any other patch or Mod overriding the SLU+ files.

The "Furniture" tag is supposed to prevent the Bed's o at less the Furniture tagged Animations are not showed on Beds so your Tags are right and something else is wrong.

In theory if you are using a bed and the Animation list have just Furniture tagged Animations, the Animations don't get removed so I will check that but you can help me with more details.

17 hours ago, osmelmc said:

I'm supposed you are using the SLU+ without any other patch or Mod overriding the SLU+ files.

The "Furniture" tag is supposed to prevent the Bed's o at less the Furniture tagged Animations are not showed on Beds so your Tags are right and something else is wrong.

In theory if you are using a bed and the Animation list have just Furniture tagged Animations, the Animations don't get removed so I will check that but you can help me with more details.

Hi Osmel, you know it might be something wrong with the bed? I am using Riverside Lodge player home and it's possible the beds aren't tagged/set up correctly. Onlu place I have seen something like this that I can recall.......

33 minutes ago, jpee1965 said:

Hi Osmel, you know it might be something wrong with the bed? I am using Riverside Lodge player home and it's possible the beds aren't tagged/set up correctly. Onlu place I have seen something like this that I can recall.......

I check the scripts and nothing forbid the use of bed in case all the Animations on the list be tagged as furniture, and that's most be the problema. I will fix that for the next update.

By the way the Animations Bed and Furnitures Offsets are independent and detect the furniture or bed in use to set the matching offset. That's means you can adjust the bed offset of the furniture tagged animation when is running over a bed, and the bed animation offset will not affect the furniture offset of the same Animation. 

Isn't made for that but you can make good use of your issue and align the actor using the "Animation" offset to place the Actors at the front-border of the bed and use the bed as a chair. The front-border is because that way don't matter if is double or single bed.

Hello Osmel.

Always thanks for your work.

I still have some "annoyance" or issues, not sure, that I think you're the only one who could (or would have the will to) solve:

1. Even if your Utility helps a lot thanks to the leadIn settings, if I have the "premilinary" OFF in the SexLab page, the "random choice engine" still chooses animations tagged as LeadIn or Foreplay as normal animations. By my point of view this is a big annoyance, also because ....

2. Without SLSO (and I think I will never install it again), PC and NPC orgasm EVEN with LeadIn or Foreplay animations (even if there are no tags about vaginal, anal, oral and so on).

For example, my Nibbles Kissing animation is tagged ONLY as [LeadIn, Foreplay, Kissing,Standing, FM, FF, MM] and has absolutely no tags related to orgasm but, if choosen by the "random" SexLab engine, at the end the two NPC orgasm anyway. Nonsense.

3. I noticed that (always without SLSO) there are orgasm situation even where it isn't supposed to happen: for example Blowjob anim. The female should not orgasm at the end of the animation (Yeah, this could be a BIG argument for discussion but I can guarantee that is a very very very rare and unusual case in real life).

On the opposite point of view, the Male should not orgasm if the animation is tagged as "cunnilingus" only. Both expecially if the "separate orgasm" setting is on.

Finally, but this maybe is only my paranoia but I can assure you that I noticed that hundreds of times:

- It's related to arousal (and with consensual animations and situations).

A. Male = Arousal low or even 0

B. Female = Arousal High or even 100.

---> Animation chosen by the silly random engine of SexLab:  73,22 % of times Blowjob!!!  Nonsense.

It happens almost exactly for the opposite case: Aroused Male and not aroused Female --->  animation chosen Cunnilingus!

Well, it's all for now.

I hope you could have time and will to look into this.

Have a nice day.

I can confirm that it is annoying to see Foreplay anims also as normal scenes.

I tagged all my Foreplay anims ONLY with MF and LeadIn and they still get chosen.

I had to use supress tags (on my Naked Defeat) to finally prevent that from happening.

But I think it should be an internal sexlab thing to supress leadIn tag for regular scenes. 

@NicoleDragoness

1. The function to get the default Animations is made to get the max amount of Animations possible but even if ignore the LeadIn the true is that many of the LeadIn Animations are also tagged as SEX making it valid for the normal scene. I will check if is good idea do something about. I recommend use the lead-in option because increase the immersion a lot and between other things when Is enabled, the Animations on the LeadIn list are excluded from the Standard list to avoid see the same Animation two times on the same scene.

2. Well! In theory is not strange cum with just a kiss. For example the first times of a boy the chance for that is haight. Anyway is public knowledge that the enjoyment function and the orgasm event are wrong. I currently working on this and have to say that the enjoyment function is the most crazy function I seen by now, apparently was made thinking on the orgasm just at the end and after a while someone else comes and said "you now have to handle multiple orgasm" but that just made it crazy. To make it worst the part of the function to deal with the Animation Tags and the Actors skills is part of the dll and I have none idea of what really do. Once the function be ready my maths skills will be reached the level needed to predict the climate of the planet with for the next week.

3. Ok! Again this can be debated. But if you check the logs you will notice that many of those orgasm are realized with less than 100 of Enjoyment meaning that something force it because the orgasm is not supposed to happen until reach the 100 of Enjoyment. I already find and fix that part. But my first objective is fix the GetEnjoyment function and then see if is really necessary and conditions related with the gender and Animation tags.

4. Yes is paranoia. The original SexLab don't care about the Actors Arousal and don't even know his existence. The SexLab Utility Plus detect the actor Arousal but just use it for the SLSO and have nothing to do with the not SLSO orgasm. The new GetEnjoyment function of the SLU+ will take the actor Arousal at the beginning of the scene as part of the starting enjoyment but that's all his role for now.

PS: The GetEnjoyment function is killing me. The theory looks good but the maths on the Excell don't return the wanted values. The function should include the StartingEnjoyment, the FullEnjoyment allowing positive and negative values without limit (negative is Pain), the Enjoyment with values from 0 to 100, and one CalcEnjoyment value that is out of my control and depending of the scene type is always raising or decreasing based on the time passed since the start of the scene. 

If someone wants to help with this Math problem I will appreciate it. I don't expect someone solve this at the first try but even the wrong answers help me to find the good one.

59 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I can confirm that it is annoying to see Foreplay anims also as normal scenes.

I tagged all my Foreplay anims ONLY with MF and LeadIn and they still get chosen.

I had to use supress tags (on my Naked Defeat) to finally prevent that from happening.

But I think it should be an internal sexlab thing to supress leadIn tag for regular scenes. 

The SexLab Framework supposed that the external Mods will provide his own Animation list and that's why don't care about excluded the LeadIn Animations from the Sex animation list. I will check that but if the Foreplay Animation have the "LeadIn" and the "SEX" tags then will be showed on both list's. Also the Animation without those tags is automatically considered type SEX.

1 minute ago, Inception said:

Which of these patches are SE compatible?

Almost all in the Download page except the pubic hair because you have to convert the public meshes.

Those in this discussion thread are mostly for LE because are BETA for test and I do the conversion just before release the public version.

12 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

The SexLab Framework supposed that the external Mods will provide his own Animation list and that's why don't care about excluded the LeadIn Animations from the Sex animation list. I will check that but if the Foreplay Animation have the "LeadIn" and the "SEX" tags then will be showed on both list's. Also the Animation without those tags is automatically considered type SEX.

I can assure that, for example, my kissing animations DO NOT have the "sex" tag simply because I carefully removed them ALL from my LeadIn/Foreplay animations that don't have involvement with the "reproductive organs". At the same time I carefully check that there is the "LeadIn" tag along the "Foreplay" one when needed.

Rewriting tags is the first (and most annoying thing) I do when I install or upgrade one SLAL animation pack.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

Bug Report:

- Sexlab Hotkey "Relocate Scene" is sometimes bugged (not triggering at all).

could not really reproduce this, but I noticed it happens alot when multiple SL scenes happen in a row.

(happens for example at the end of this log)

Papyrus.0.log 1.74 MB · 0 downloads

I think that is a Skyrim Bug or a SkyUI Bug. I just press the key few times until see the notification or the actor can move (the first thing happened) the function wait 2 seconds after release the actors before detect the relocate hotkey event again so is mostly safe push the key few times.

By the way I play with less than 60 FPS all the time so for me the relocate Hotkey issue happened at less the 90% of the time. The only thing I was able to do was allow hit like crazy the hotkey without break or interrupt the relocation by mistake.

11 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

I can assure that, for example, my kissing animations DO NOT have the "sex" tag simply because I carefully removed them ALL from my LeadIn/Foreplay animations that don't have involvement with the "reproductive organs". At the same time I carefully check that there is the "LeadIn" tag along the "Foreplay" one when needed.

Rewriting tags is the first (and most annoying thing) I do when I install or upgrade one SLAL animation pack.

Good because is the first thing needed once the function be modified to prevent the LeadIn in on the sex scenes.

PS: If you use the SLATE mod the annoying work is just one time.

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

Almost all in the Download page except the pubic hair because you have to convert the public meshes.

Those in this discussion thread are mostly for LE because are BETA for test and I do the conversion just before release the public version.

No I don't. Never had a CTD because of LE meshes. You only have to convert them if they have SMP or high heels. Sometimes it's like people convert mods just because they can and not because they have to, but better safe than sorry I guess.

16 hours ago, osmelmc said:

PS: If you use the SLATE mod the annoying work is just one time.

I have it, yes but I prefere a more "rock solid" solution if happens I forgot to activate the registration function of SLATE.

BTW: my "Relocate Scene" function works fine, both with PC involved animations and in NPC-NPC with PC taking control.

EDIT:

I reduced the timing for preliminary (less that 10 secs for each stage) and activated preliminary itself in the setting page with your patch about "foreplay timing). This way it seems that my PC and NPC no longer orgasm at the end of the preliminary animation. Still researching, tho.

On 5/1/2021 at 12:34 PM, NicoleDragoness said:

I reduced the timing for preliminary (less that 10 secs for each stage) and activated preliminary itself in the setting page with your patch about "foreplay timing). This way it seems that my PC and NPC no longer orgasm at the end of the preliminary animation. Still researching, tho.

That's probably because the Enjoyment level is proportional to the time so less time means less Enjoyment and if the Animation don't include the main Tags (oral, vaginal, anal) the enjoyment probably is also less.

Anyway. The new function is almost ready, just need few adjustments because my nymphomaniac player and followers got multiply orgasm in short time without get fully satisfied. Is natural considering his skills levels and less skilled Actors behave more natural with just one orgasm or none depending of the situation but still some adjustments are required.

52 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

I don't know if it is possible but ... I would like to see (even if HUD is disabled during sex scenes) some messages like "[Name of Player] is cumming!" and "Name of Player's partner] has a massive orgasm."

There are Mods to do that and more advanced than anything I can do on the Utility. I think the notifications are not showed when the HUD is hidden and the others ways are too invasive.

46 minutes ago, sudeliukas said:

There mod to hide HUD during sex scenes, more info here 

Interesting mod without esp.

But I'm no longer using SLSO so my entire HUD is already hidden automatically by SexLab when the sex scene starts. (At least, "I" think it's hidden by SexLab).

4 hours ago, osmelmc said:

There are Mods to do that and more advanced than anything I can do on the Utility.

Yes, like Apropos/Apropos 2.

But they are too much "advanced" for my tastes and fullfilled with features I don't need and don't care, like messages about different couples or group than Player, like Wear&Tears system, and so on.

Technical question:

it's clear that the "enjoyement system" that leads to orgam/s in SexLab is based on a Timer (at least).

By your knowledge:

1. Is it a fixed time or is it based on sexual skills/experience/ time on sex?

2. If only time based, do you know what is the time in seconds (real life) to reach climax?

First of all, thx for this great mod. It really improves our skyrim experience.

II have 2 questions guys:

1. I use Animation spped control and with Utility Plus and SLSO- is it possible tu run it?

2.  With utility plus there is a open mouth function in the menu.

The slider from 0 to 100% is the mfg phoneme 1 slider from mfg phoneme 1 0 to 0 100 right?

On 5/3/2021 at 1:00 PM, NicoleDragoness said:

Is it a fixed time or is it based on sexual skills/experience/ time on sex?

Is based on sexual skills, experience, Animation Tags and time on the sex scene. But the function come in the dll so I not sure what really do