2 hours ago, Sorrow_421 said:

Master OsmelMC! Do we have an e.t.a for SE version of SexlabUtility+? Sorry for asking. Just I love you mods.

I don't have SE and for that reason I just make the conversion at last minute. So i have to think about the BETA for SE.

Hello osmeinc!

I've seem something strange at your newest SL Utililty release:

sslActorLibrary.psc was last changed at 1/4/2021, but sslActorLibrary.pex dated 12/30/2020, same as previous version. That's how it should be or I'm just worrying over nothing?

3 hours ago, Aequus said:

Hello osmeinc!

I've seem something strange at your newest SL Utililty release:

sslActorLibrary.psc was last changed at 1/4/2021, but sslActorLibrary.pex dated 12/30/2020, same as previous version. That's how it should be or I'm just worrying over nothing?

I forget to compile it. But is not big deal because the changes on that file affect only the pre-strip of mods like Defeat and Adventure and at the end the Animation do the real strip. I will check and upload.

Edited: Uploaded and ready

hey,

since version  SLUP 20203112  the mod FurnitureSexFramework stopped working, in the latest version it still doesnt work, guess it has to be adapted for SLUP, but the prroblem is with SLUPs own furniture framework, only ask for bed works but ask for furniture doesnt even if I start furniture type animation  of any kind via SL TOOLS no prompt for furniture use and no matter how close to furniture I am, animation just starts. Also most bed animations when choosing to use bed actors are floating above bed instead being on it.

Is there some kind of trick or setting to make furniture work like it should?

5 hours ago, agiz19 said:

hey,

since version  SLUP 20203112  the mod FurnitureSexFramework stopped working, in the latest version it still doesnt work, guess it has to be adapted for SLUP, but the prroblem is with SLUPs own furniture framework, only ask for bed works but ask for furniture doesnt even if I start furniture type animation  of any kind via SL TOOLS no prompt for furniture use and no matter how close to furniture I am, animation just starts. Also most bed animations when choosing to use bed actors are floating above bed instead being on it.

Is there some kind of trick or setting to make furniture work like it should?

You have to be kidding. This month from all my test scenes more then the 80% was Furniture type and I usually keep the configuration in "Sometime" to have a 50-50 chance but for the test I set "Always" to see the Furniture Animations every time is possible.

Seems like you are not using my SLATE tweak to set the right Tags on the Animations like I recommended many times.

About the "Furniture Sex Framework" the previos SLU+ version remove one file required by "Furniture Sex" but is currently added and I even test the "Furniture Sex Framework" with my SLU+ and work as supposed.

You probably need to make a clean installation of the "Furniture Sex" to revert the effects of the last SLU+

About the bed: the only reason I know for a bed Animation be floating around 30 units on the air is when the Animation was made only for Beds but don't have the bed offset corrected. On the installation I always include the offset JSON file with the updated Animations offsets and the file is automatically imported when the Clean System is used or the Animation is registered but I just know the offset of the Animations I have so if the Animation don't have the offset is probably because I don't have it and in that case you have to set the offset by yourself using the "Animation" option on the "Animation Editor" page, once you set the right offset I recommend you to send me the. JSON file and that way I can include it on my own and avoid you to set again the offset on the next update.

Hey @osmelmc,

may i can ask for a favor? I use Bound in Flesh (well i would like to use it) pretty cool and small mod. The thing is, it adds a spell and since i never play as a mage or even bother to skill mana. I will never be able to use the spell cos it cost 800 mana, so my question is: Is it possible to turn the spell in a Power? even better if the power got a cooldown for multiple days, 7 or more? (dunno if its possible)

4 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

osmelmc

i use SSE version if i use SLATE  and your SLATE Tweak  the animations work better  ?

My SLATE have few fix and enhancements besides the creatures ones.

By the way the new cool down option in case you being using more than 800 Animations (Standard+Creature) on the "SexLab Animation Loaded" is better set it on 120 or bigger to give time to the "SL Animations Loaded" to register all the Animations before SLATE try to auto apply the ActionLog when the Animation registry is being resettled

10 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

My SLATE have few fix and enhancements besides the creatures ones.

By the way the new cool down option in case you being using more than 800 Animations (Standard+Creature) on the "SexLab Animation Loaded" is better set it on 120 or bigger to give time to the "SL Animations Loaded" to register all the Animations before SLATE try to auto apply the ActionLog when the Animation registry is being resettled

ok

i go install SLATE for SSE version and your SLATE Tweak .

thanks again for your advice and help my friend. ?

3 hours ago, CynicalCore said:

Hey @osmelmc,

may i can ask for a favor? I use Bound in Flesh (well i would like to use it) pretty cool and small mod. The thing is, it adds a spell and since i never play as a mage or even bother to skill mana. I will never be able to use the spell cos it cost 800 mana, so my question is: Is it possible to turn the spell in a Power? even better if the power got a cooldown for multiple days, 7 or more? (dunno if its possible)

That's very immersion breaker...

I usually use the Resurrect command on the console when is necessary.

Turn the spell on a power is easy but the cool down can't be more than 1 day maybe 2 because Skyrim don't allow bigger values.

Edited: What if I edit the book to include the Atronash Forge Recipe for a Scroll instead? Seems more immersive and just required ingredients of course won't be cheap. I once time made something like that to conjure a NaVi from Avatar

32 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

That's very immersion breaker...

I usually use the Resurrect command on the console when is necessary.

Turn the spell on a power is easy but the cool down can't be more than 1 day maybe 2 because Skyrim don't allow bigger values.

Edited: What if I edit the book to include the Atronash Forge Recipe for a Scroll instead? Seems more immersive and just required ingredients of course won't be cheap. I once time made something like that to conjure a NaVi from Avatar

the scroll idea is much better, havent thought on such way

EDIT: and its even better than a cooldown, makes much harder and rare

29 minutes ago, sudeliukas said:

Hello, like in previous update I get FATAL error in console when trying to start animation... Without SexLab plus mod default SexLab version works as intended.... I do everything as you told.

Send me the Papyrus log and make sure of use the "Clean System" option

Hi OsmelMC!

I'm using the 21-01-30 version and the furniture offsets seem to be way off. The animations for tables appear halfway through walls.  Some animations not involving furniture make the actors invisible (perhaps they are screwing under the floor)?? The weapon issues appear to be fixed.

THANKS!!

1 hour ago, jpee1965 said:

Hi OsmelMC!

I'm using the 21-01-30 version and the furniture offsets seem to be way off. The animations for tables appear halfway through walls.  Some animations not involving furniture make the actors invisible (perhaps they are screwing under the floor)?? The weapon issues appear to be fixed.

THANKS!!

First check that none of the scripts files are being override and use the "Clean System" option.

About the furniture offsets since I already set the right tables offsets is possible that if you are using "Furnitures Sex Framework" both Mods be setting the furniture offset of two different ways and end being too much offset. I remove most of the statics tables from the table list to avoid the wall issue except for some Dweven and Orcs tables, that means that just Dweven and Orcs can have the wall issue.

I don't check the offset with "Furniture Sex" but have the impression that can be possible and I don't know if "Furniture Sex" allow disable his offsets.

PS: if is not the Furniture Sex Framework the Clean System should fix the issue. By the way I just updated the Animation offsets of the Animations I have so in case you have some other Animation you will need to update the Animation offset by yourself using the Animation option on the "Animation Editor" page. Also recommend send me the JSON file to I can include it on the next version and avoid you to do it again with the next update.

22 hours ago, osmelmc said:

You have to be kidding. This month from all my test scenes more then the 80% was Furniture type and I usually keep the configuration in "Sometime" to have a 50-50 chance but for the test I set "Always" to see the Furniture Animations every time is possible.

Seems like you are not using my SLATE tweak to set the right Tags on the Animations like I recommended many times.

About the "Furniture Sex Framework" the previos SLU+ version remove one file required by "Furniture Sex" but is currently added and I even test the "Furniture Sex Framework" with my SLU+ and work as supposed.

You probably need to make a clean installation of the "Furniture Sex" to revert the effects of the last SLU+

About the bed: the only reason I know for a bed Animation be floating around 30 units on the air is when the Animation was made only for Beds but don't have the bed offset corrected. On the installation I always include the offset JSON file with the updated Animations offsets and the file is automatically imported when the Clean System is used or the Animation is registered but I just know the offset of the Animations I have so if the Animation don't have the offset is probably because I don't have it and in that case you have to set the offset by yourself using the "Animation" option on the "Animation Editor" page, once you set the right offset I recommend you to send me the. JSON file and that way I can include it on my own and avoid you to set again the offset on the next update.

Hey thank you for response,

I installed latest SLATE(was 2 versions behind)and re-added tags to some animations , most of them already had correct tags(which SLATE confirmed), then all animations even those I didnt add tags to via SLATE which already had chair or table, bed.. tags also worked and appeared on the list, only few bed anims had the offset and some that had it before are now  aligned properly( also Invis anims from json of FSF worked-table,bed chair with your furniture system and aligned properly); So SLUP furniture prompt works now.

Also FurnitureSexFramework works as before. Thanks for the info and solutions. 

19 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Returned to the game after a while and found that the character closes her mouth through the gag when she moans in sex. I am 90% sure there was something to prevent this in utility plus or something, but can no longer find such an MCM setting. Do I remember wrong? XD

Is not a option but yes the mod detect the gag and keep the mouth open.

I think the issue is with the "Refresh Expression" because the actor temporarily close the mouth when the expression is refreshed. I probably end disabling the "Refresh Expression" function for the actors with the mouth open in case I don't find any other solution.