On 2/10/2021 at 11:18 PM, stalPROm said:

@osmelmc Hello, it seems after last update SexLab Aroused Creatures invite animation don't works anymore: character strip then stands then animation start, FNIS and MCM toggles are fine, other options too. Prev. version works fine on LE skyrim.

I'm play on LE too and the invite Animation work fine for me so make sure of install the original SE version and after that install my tweak making sure to select the LE version of the tweak because is the one with the right invite Idles.

PS: I have already another version to release with the fixes for some errors related to the new location options.

On 2/12/2021 at 8:47 PM, Saber2th said:

Sigh... I've been playing with the configuration for a few days now and still no luck.

Worst of all, I found new problems where using this mod breaks other mods from triggering the correct animations. For example, trying to trigger oral animations with mods like SLEN and Radiant Prostitution fails to build up an animation list with only oral animations, it just listed every registered animation. So it just play a random animation from the list

I've tried reinstalling multiple times and applied your SLATE action log every time, I just don't know what is causing this.

I can say for sure that this Mod don't do that. But if you are using Devious Devices his Animation system do precisely that when some Actor are using some device and is really annoying.

I made a fix for DDi to enhance that and other things and is on the DD development topic

On 2/13/2021 at 4:26 AM, NicoleDragoness said:

This is not related to have set the final ragdoll or not.

It's a bug related to original animations because it happens also when a NPC dies after a Shout, for example. Very often because it dies "during" the vanilla restanding animation.

I noticed that effect several times during combat and it's not related to sex, of course. On second not, the prompt to search the corpse disappears too.

The only way to search the corpse is to console disable/enable it but this is not available for some NPCs (for example Guards) and doing this they will be naked.

Except for the case when the actor died in middle of the standing Animation. Is definitely some mod idle interfering with the Dead process but in the SexLab scene case is also the SexLab running some Animation over the Dead body.

Anyway I didn't enough test to be sure but apparently is fixed now.

19 hours ago, Adlerwache87 said:

I was playing around a bit with SLDefeat (addon by BakaFactory) and Utility Plus Tweak for some troubleshooting on my game.

My Dragonborn is a male with one female follower (Mjoll) and i'm trying to trigger her to defeat one bandit (defeat settings female first/follower as aggressor etc. getting a natural outcome without a strapon) i was failling  for days to get the right positions F/M and not M/F.

The end of all trying it on a fresh install with only the mods for SLDefeat on and it was working as it should, went back to the old profile and save, disable Utility Plus Tweak and it's working...

Is "Utility Plus" conflicting with the "Female First" option from SLDefeat or did i have some wrong settings on Utility Plus ?

The SexLab Utility Plus can detect and process the Aggressive FemDom Animations and when the Aggressor is Female SLU+ try to play the FemDom tagged Animations and on the case the Animation is not FemDom SLU+ place the Female Aggressor on the second position.

This works fine but "SL Defeat" don't set right the Aggressor - Victim role thing I don't notice because my Defeat is was fixed time ago and for that reason the FemDom option don't work fine with Defeat.

I already set the option to disable the FemDom function on SexLab for those with the issue.

PS: The next SLU+ version is almost ready to release.

16 hours ago, osmelmc said:

I can say for sure that this Mod don't do that. But if you are using Devious Devices his Animation system do precisely that when some Actor are using some device and is really annoying.

I made a fix for DDi to enhance that and other things and is on the DD development topic

Unfortunately this is happening in new games as well, without any DD. This problem goes away when I uninstall this mod.

Thank you though, I appreciate for trying to help but I'm gonna stick with Furniture Framework for now as it's still playing nicely with my game so far.

I understand that in sexlab utility plus interaction with the bed or accessories occurs only if the sex scene is initiated through the spell a and if you use mods like Radiant prostitution or TDF prostitution this mod will never offer to use the bed or furniture (sorry for my english)

2 hours ago, DAWAY6 said:

I understand that in sexlab utility plus interaction with the bed or accessories occurs only if the sex scene is initiated through the spell a and if you use mods like Radiant prostitution or TDF prostitution this mod will never offer to use the bed or furniture (sorry for my english)

In theory any Mod can start the Animation with Furnitures if the "SexLab Utility Plus" is installed. Is enough if the furniture are near and the external mod don't exclude the furniture Animations.

"SexLab Utility Plus" is basically tweaked version of the "SexLab Framework" and between other things that means that "SexLab Utility Plus" don't start the Animation by his own and like the original SexLab can ask you if you want to use a near Bed or Furniture but don't let you choice the specific Furniture (at less not yet). The MatchMaker spell is suggested just for test.

PS: The Furniture system is not the main objective of this Mod but is the most discussed.

Hi @osmelmc

About "SexLab Utility Plus": I reasently ran into the FNIS ceiling (to many animations) and im looking for a way to reduce and found this Baka patchSexLabFramework v162 Redueced Motions patch.7z right now im using  your patch and can see the baka patch are touching some of the same files.

Is it safe to install Bakas and then yours and letting it overwrite Baka, getting benefit of both?

So yeah, for me this time problem with original SexLab animations, ( had similar problem, but I fixed it by copying behaviors and aniamtions from SexLab) so FNIS generate them but SexLab uitility in game wont.... Like mising 100 animations...  If I dont press Clean system everyhting works perfect, all new features works also, all animations in there... Any sugestions beside dont press Clean system?

BTW @osmelmc  Your udpate on defeat problem works.

Use any patch that is not in the compatibility list or is not made for the SexLab Utility Plus and share some file is bad idea.

Let me check the Baka patch first.

By the way my FNIS not longer have ceiling for the Animations but I don't remember the patch right now.

@iggypop1 this Baka patch is made to reduce the default Creature Animations and the only script that matter are those with AnimationDefaults and the sslAnimationFactory that don't have compatibly issues with the SLU+ of course don't let the SLU+ files being override by any Mod.

I don't recommend remove any of the SexLab Default Animations because some Mod relays on those Animations and remove it can cause issues with those Mods.

The "FNIS v7.6 XXL" already recommend use the "Animation Limit Crash Fix" to get rid of the ceiling and even when can WARNING you about CTD, if the fix is installed everything will be fine.

About the SexLab ceiling I keep the ceiling on 1000 with the SLU+ because I'm still under that amount but the  patch to reach the 2000 is 100% compatible with SLU+ and even have compatibly instructions to install it together (don't let it override the SLU+ scripts files)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/13195-sexlab-sslanimationslots-2000-le/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/15102-sexlab-sslanimationslots-2000-se/

By the way the LE and SE versions are the same when are together with the SLU+

2 hours ago, sudeliukas said:

So yeah, for me this time problem with original SexLab animations, ( had similar problem, but I fixed it by copying behaviors and aniamtions from SexLab) so FNIS generate them but SexLab uitility in game wont.... Like mising 100 animations...  If I dont press Clean system everyhting works perfect, all new features works also, all animations in there... Any sugestions beside dont press Clean system?

The "Clean System" is mostly to add the new furnitures but if everything is working you can ignore it  at less until the next version.

I don't understand your question or your issue.

I don't really want to know how much time / effort you are investing in your tweaks, making it compatible with defeat, bringing up new features for sl-framework and reading all our stuff, it's not normal procedere.

Thanks for beeing such an awesome person ?

(?)*sry for that post, do not read that

3 hours ago, Adlerwache87 said:

I don't really want to know how much time / effort you are investing in your tweaks, making it compatible with defeat, bringing up new features for sl-framework and reading all our stuff, it's not normal procedere.

Thanks for beeing such an awesome person ?

Yeah. Take a lot of time and effort but I like programming even more than play Skyrim and I'm Skyrim fan. For those reasons I can't hold my self of try to fix the scripts errors I found when I have free time and I just share a small amount of my fix and tweaks. By the way with this pandemic I have too much time free and this site is more interesting for me than Facebook.

Thanks for the comments!

On 2/18/2021 at 11:05 PM, osmelmc said:

Yeah. Take a lot of time and effort but I like programming even more than play Skyrim and I'm Skyrim fan. For those reasons I can't hold my self of try to fix the scripts errors I found when I have free time and I just share a small amount of my fix and tweaks. By the way with this pandemic I have too much time free and this site is more interesting for me than Facebook.

Thanks for the comments!

You are doing a great job and you macking the mods you"touch" less buggy and riacher with options and new funktions. A big Thank You! for your afford.

If you are looking for a new challange and you can spare the time for that challange, i would like to ask you to take a look at Defeat. It is i think, one of the more popular mods, but it needs more polishing.

Chears

2 hours ago, monty359 said:

You are doing a great job and you macking the mods you"touch" less buggy and riacher with options and new funktions. A big Thank You! for your afford.

If you are looking for a new challange and you can spare the time for that challange, i would like to ask you to take a look at Defeat. It is i think, one of the more popular mods, but it needs more polishing.

Chears

The SexLab Defeat scripts are too messy and dirty, on my Tweaked version I made a mistake on the scripts and I don't even try to solve it so now when I use the kill option I end killing my self.

Some day I will release the tweak for Defeat but won't be soon.

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

The SexLab Defeat scripts are too messy and dirty, on my Tweaked version I made a mistake on the scripts and I don't even try to solve it so now when I use the kill option I end killing my self.

Some day I will release the tweak for Defeat but won't be soon.

Wow, i did not think, if was that bad. I hope one of the two new defeat mods can take over the flag from SL Defeat. Yamete and Peril are still at the beginning, but are still developed and updated.

1 hour ago, monty359 said:

Wow, i did not think, if was that bad. I hope one of the two new defeat mods can take over the flag from SL Defeat. Yamete and Peril are still at the beginning, but are still developed and updated.

I hope that too but I'm worry about compatibility with older mods because most of them are made to be compatible just with Defeat.

Hi osmelmc,

your mod SexLab Utility Plus is an absolute must have for Skyrim thank you so much!

I've a minor and strange problem with it since version 20210130. I can't enable some of your mods new functions.

I do see the in the MCM menu, but I can't enable them - clicking on them does nothing.

In v 20210130 I wasn't able to enable the furniture system. Now in the latest version v20210217 I CAN enable the system, BUT I can't enable the option "Adjust Victim / Aggressor positions" and "Restrict Strapon Use".

Am I overlooking sth?

PS: I use the SE version with choosing extra during installation and the normal / non GitHub SL version 1.63 beta 8 available here on LoverLab

On another note, what's the difference between this mods function to use furniture and the Furniture Sex Framework?

The Furniture Sex Framework apparently only works with the standard SL animations and specific animation packs.

Does you mods function work with any and all animations?

How does your mod circumvent the animations adding temporary objects? If I remember correctly Furniture Sex Framework overwrites the animations of supported animation packs with custom animations to do this.

@Tassadar33

I started to answer your question 3 times already and everytime something happened that makes me lost everything I write.

If you can see the Furniture options then you have the "SexLab UtilityPlus.esp" file Active on the plugins list like is supposed. For what you are telling me apparently some script file is missing, override by another mod or if you are not using MO2 also is possible that the installation are being ignoring the file on the installation process. That's the only explication I have since my recently added options work fine and don't have invalidate conditions like the furniture and fetish options.

The "Clean System" option is not required for those options to work but is recommend use it once you update the SLU+

Also you can disable the furniture system and options disabling the "Enable Furniture System" option or disabling all the "Allowed Furniture Tags"

About the Furniture Sex Framework I will answer on another comment to don't lose all again.