4 hours ago, WCSC said:

So, I have a weird issue going that I finally traced back to this mod.

When I use a mod with both Defeat & Sex Lab Utility1 where it drains health during sex, and the result can kills the PC from depletion of hp, the body warps into a strange floating 45 degree angle or horizontal angle, sometimes the body will twist up.  Whereas before, the PC would scream then fall the the floor naturally.

Love the mod, but this is the only issues I've found with it, other than not all animations are able to play for NPC>PC, or PC>NPC scenarios using defeat

When some Actor is Death or dies in middle of the scene this Mod ensure to apply the Death Idles at the end of the scene to prevent the zombie effect (is death but looks like live)

Probably is related but I will need some screenshots and the Papyrus log to get better idea.

On 2/6/2021 at 12:19 PM, Saber2th said:

Thanks! I just tried the mod but I can't seem to trigger furniture animation unless SLEN and SL's animation tester. Proximity to the furniture didn't trigger that furniture's specific animation and with SLEN only having throne/chair/bed options, does that mean there's no immersive way to trigger more niche furniture animations such as walls and crafting tables etc?

Yes。met the same problem.

Was using simple sexing while testing this mod. But only succeeded in triggering the "furniture" pop up Once.

And it only worked for Leito Throne animations.

All the othet taged animations(with animobjects of course) table , workbench  bed  walls ect not working.

Then i cleaned up some heavily-scripted mods and used a clean SL 162.

This time even the leito anims can't trigger the furniture event..

Was look for some people had the same problems.

2 hours ago, soranovarric said:

Yes。met the same problem.

Was using simple sexing while testing this mod. But only succeeded in triggering the "furniture" pop up Once.

And it only worked for Leito Throne animations.

All the othet taged animations(with animobjects of course) table , workbench  bed  walls ect not working.

Then i cleaned up some heavily-scripted mods and used a clean SL 162.

This time even the leito anims can't trigger the furniture event..

Was look for some people had the same problems.

Your issue is the same as the Saber2th issue and the solution is also the same:

Just Install my tweaked version of SLATE Mod and import the OsmelMC ActionLog to apply the missing Tags.

Since the Furniture Animations not all come with "Furniture" Tags and does that come with him not always specific the furniture type and even when they said the Furniture Type on the Tags usually every Animation Author have his own Tag for the Furniture Type. I ended making my own Furniture Type Tags and for that reason you need SLATE to add my tags and that way I can detect the Animation that match the Furniture.

Also for example: some Animations come with the tag "Throne" when in fact the Animation is for "Chair" so I take the chance to fix that with the SLATE Mod

They are other options to configure but the main issue with the furniture system is users not making properly use of the SLATE Mod or at less reading carefully my mod description on the download page.

2 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Just Install my tweaked version of SLATE Mod and import the OsmelMC ActionLog to apply the missing Tags.

Since the Furniture Animations not all come with "Furniture" Tags and does that come with him not always specific the furniture type and even when they said the Furniture Type on the Tags usually every Animation Author have his own Tag for the Furniture Type. I ended making my own Furniture Type Tags and for that reason you need SLATE to add my tags and that way I can detect the Animation that match the Furniture.

Also for example: some Animations come with the tag "Throne" when in fact the Animation is for "Chair" so I take the chance to fix that with the SLATE Mod

They are other options to configure but the main issue with the furniture system is users not making properly use of the SLATE Mod or at less reading carefully my mod description on the download page.

I have SLATE and imported and applied your action log since the start.

After testing the mod a bit more, I realised that this mod does ask if I want to use furniture in the extremely unlikely scenario when Sexlab randomly chose a furniture animation from the animation list when there's suitable furniture around, or if another mod forces Sexlab to chose the furniture animation instead.

What I wanted to ask initially is if this mod have the option to force Sexlab to pick a suitable furniture animation in proximity to a funiture similar to the Furniture Framework Mod. Sorry to confuse you.

1 hour ago, Saber2th said:

What I wanted to ask initially is if this mod have the option to force Sexlab to pick a suitable furniture animation in proximity to a funiture similar to the Furniture Framework Mod. Sorry to confuse you.

This Mod have the option "NPC Use Furniture" that when is set on "Always" force the use of Furniture for NPC'S everything is possible.

For the Player is the option "Ask for Furnitures" that when is set on "Always" will ask you if find some available Furniture close and the Animation list is about Furnitures or Empty like when the external Mod try to run a random Animation.

If the external Mod already set the Animation list and many Mods do that, this Mod will Ask You for Furniture just if on the list existing some valid Furniture Animation but in this case the chance is really low and almost never happen.

By the way if the external Mod already set the center reference this Mod don't even try to find a furniture and again many Mod do that. Is made this way to prevent break the immersion of the external Mods

To test and find the more suitable configuration for you I recommend you to use the Ashal original MatchMaker being close to some valid Furniture. If using the MatchMaker don't ask you for Furnitures at leas the 90% if the time, or you have not valid Furniture close or something is wrong with you configuration or the Animations.

***The valid Furnitures are selected on the "Beds & Furnitures" SexLab MCM page toggling the "Allowed Furniture Tags" and you can Disable those "Allowed Furniture Tags" for what you don't have available Animations or Furnitures and that way speed up the start up process.

I'm already planning on add the option to allow you select the furniture from a list when Ask you for Furniture because right now the system usually find more than one Furniture Type and since can't ask you, hi just selecting one for you.

Of course for the list I have to add the same external dependency needed to emulate the Animation list of the "SexLab Tools" so probably both things came together and I'm not sure if will be for this version.

5 hours ago, osmelmc said:

For the Player is the option "Ask for Furnitures" that when is set on "Always" will ask you if find some available Furniture close and the Animation list is about Furnitures or Empty like when the external Mod try to run a random Animation.

If the external Mod already set the Animation list and many Mods do that, this Mod will Ask You for Furniture just if on the list existing some valid Furniture Animation but in this case the chance is really low and almost never happen.

By the way if the external Mod already set the center reference this Mod don't even try to find a furniture and again many Mod do that. Is made this way to prevent break the immersion of the external Mods

So what you are saying it, for example I use SLEN dialogue to start a vaginal scene and SLEN comes up with an animation list that consists of both furniture and non furniture animations with vaginal tag, this mod would pick out the suitable furniture animation and ask if I want to use it? Assuming I have the correct configuration and there are correct furniture nearby?

11 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Yes thanks very much .

I realized that when i saw the reply to Saber2th.

And it 100%fixed the problem.

This is a exremely immersive sex mod fix.

Bravo!!!!!!!

6 hours ago, Saber2th said:

So what you are saying it, for example I use SLEN dialogue to start a vaginal scene and SLEN comes up with an animation list that consists of both furniture and non furniture animations with vaginal tag, this mod would pick out the suitable furniture animation and ask if I want to use it? Assuming I have the correct configuration and there are correct furniture nearby?

More ore less. On the case where the list have furniture and not furniture Animations the system randomly pick one and if by chance Is the furniture Animation then look for the nearby matching furniture. The chance of this case depends of the amount of furniture Animations on the list.

But in case some of the actor be using some Furniture the system will try to use the furniture Animations and even remake the Animation list if necessary.

On 2/7/2021 at 6:13 AM, osmelmc said:

When some Actor is Death or dies in middle of the scene this Mod ensure to apply the Death Idles at the end of the scene to prevent the zombie effect (is death but looks like live)

Probably is related but I will need some screenshots and the Papyrus log to get better idea.

I'm posting this late and should have kept pics and logs, I grabbed this one shot of what the PC and NPC would look like after death during a sex animation from a post I made in another thread.  Maybe i'll reinstall your mod and grab the logs.

EDIT. attaching a log that might have something

20201208200139_1.thumb.jpg.8bf9c952bf1ac5e638128aedc20c52b1.jpg.5d419498e3f4d9ae7524ec589b36e7d6.jpg 

Papyrus.0 (1).log

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

@WCSC yes that is the Dead idle. I'm haven't time to check it so I'm not sure about the specific conditions leading to that but is easily avoided just disabling the RagDoll at the end

I tried different settings, toggle (Ragdoll) that on and off to see if it would change, but to no avail

17 hours ago, osmelmc said:

More ore less. On the case where the list have furniture and not furniture Animations the system randomly pick one and if by chance Is the furniture Animation then look for the nearby matching furniture. The chance of this case depends of the amount of furniture Animations on the list.

But in case some of the actor be using some Furniture the system will try to use the furniture Animations and even remake the Animation list if necessary.

Ah I see, thanks for clearing it up for me. There's something wrong with the mod on my end then, it's not really taking control of the animation list. I'll play around with the configuration some more and keep testing it.

I'm getting the following error when I try to install the latest SLAC update with MO2-

Spoiler

error.jpg.a8e4a6a4de0e0d3912d7dc84fda05338.jpg

Can anyone else verify if the installer works correctly on their own versions of MO2 please? It'd help me to verify whether this is an error with the downloadable file, or with my install of MO2.

It could possibly be because I'm using multiple different installs of portable MO2 for different games. Maybe my Skyrim version is out-of-date and the updates were applied only to a different install.

If I was going to manually install the download, which folders should I use for LE? It looks like I should use 00_Core, the LE stuff in 01_Core, but I'm not sure what to do with the 02_Anim folder.

40 minutes ago, Corsec said:

I'm getting the following error when I try to install the latest SLAC update with MO2-

Hide contents

error.jpg.a8e4a6a4de0e0d3912d7dc84fda05338.jpg

Can anyone else verify if the installer works correctly on their own versions of MO2 please? It'd help me to verify whether this is an error with the downloadable file, or with my install of MO2.

It could possibly be because I'm using multiple different installs of portable MO2 for different games. Maybe my Skyrim version is out-of-date and the updates were applied only to a different install.

If I was going to manually install the download, which folders should I use for LE? It looks like I should use 00_Core, the LE stuff in 01_Core, but I'm not sure what to do with the 02_Anim folder.

For I see you don't have the original "SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v4.03" installed and is required to be installed and the ESP file toggled ON.

2 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

For I see you don't have the original "SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v4.03" installed and is required to be installed and the ESP file toggled ON.

I didn't realise that the error message was referring to the absence of a plugin in my LO, I thought it was failing to detect the plugin inside the 7z file. I completely failed to interpret that message correctly.

OK, the answer is that I'm an idiot, thanks lol. Sorry for wasting your time, and thanks for the update.

2 hours ago, Corsec said:

OK, the answer is that I'm an idiot, thanks lol. Sorry for wasting your time, and thanks for the update.

The opposite, in fact you are smart because smart people ask when don't have the knowledge.

I don't remember when I set that condition on the setup but was settled just to prevent that someone can install it without having the original SE version installed.

Will be not the first time that some user said the tweak don't work just because test it without install the original SSE version.

Sigh... I've been playing with the configuration for a few days now and still no luck.

Worst of all, I found new problems where using this mod breaks other mods from triggering the correct animations. For example, trying to trigger oral animations with mods like SLEN and Radiant Prostitution fails to build up an animation list with only oral animations, it just listed every registered animation. So it just play a random animation from the list

I've tried reinstalling multiple times and applied your SLATE action log every time, I just don't know what is causing this.

On 2/8/2021 at 10:32 PM, osmelmc said:

yes that is the Dead idle.

This is not related to have set the final ragdoll or not.

It's a bug related to original animations because it happens also when a NPC dies after a Shout, for example. Very often because it dies "during" the vanilla restanding animation.

I noticed that effect several times during combat and it's not related to sex, of course. On second not, the prompt to search the corpse disappears too.

The only way to search the corpse is to console disable/enable it but this is not available for some NPCs (for example Guards) and doing this they will be naked.

I was playing around a bit with SLDefeat (addon by BakaFactory) and Utility Plus Tweak for some troubleshooting on my game.

My Dragonborn is a male with one female follower (Mjoll) and i'm trying to trigger her to defeat one bandit (defeat settings female first/follower as aggressor etc. getting a natural outcome without a strapon) i was failling  for days to get the right positions F/M and not M/F.

The end of all trying it on a fresh install with only the mods for SLDefeat on and it was working as it should, went back to the old profile and save, disable Utility Plus Tweak and it's working...

Is "Utility Plus" conflicting with the "Female First" option from SLDefeat or did i have some wrong settings on Utility Plus ?