Furniture Sex Framework vs SexLab Utility Plus

(FSF vs SLUP)

1. FSF have very useful spells to Show as quest objective his Available Furnitures near the player and to start Furniture scenes. While SLUP will never have spells like that even when is useful and easy to implement.

2. SLUP is fully compatible with LE and SE. While FSF work on both versions but the LE version is too different from the SE version and usually fail of course you can install the SLUP together with the FSF for SE over LE and FSF will work as intended because the real problem is with the SexLab and SLUP fix it (even when on the end of year version I made the mistake of remove the fix but is already included again)

3. FSF mostly work with the Animations that already know. While SLUP can work with any Animation if is properly tagged.

3.1. Since all the Animations have his own relative center and to know it you have to see it for yourself. To align the Animations properly with the furniture: Both mods use the Offset values of the Animations know it by the programmers but SLUP also allow the users set and save his own Animation Offset.

3.2. FSF recognized the furniture Animations by the name and the "InvFurn" tag include by default on the Animations and that make really easy for the users start using the mod. SLUP recognized the furniture Animations based on the combinations of the "Furniture" + the Furniture Type Tag but in most of the cases the Animations don't have the right tags and have to be solved with my Tweaked version of SLATE and the ActionLog included making the installation process bit harder for the users.

4. Both mods detect almost the same amount of furnitures so in this case are not different enough to compare.

*** I don't deal with the AnimObject because there is no safe way of remove the furniture AnimObject object without remove the rest of the AnimObject like Dildos or Bottles using scripts so in this case is better if the users manually delete the meshes of the furniture AnimObject included on the animation installation pack. FSF probably do something on the animation files included on the download page but at the end the users also have to remove the AnimObject meshes files if the Animation author update the Animation or when new one is added.

5 hours ago, BeranabusBarnes said:

If I'm understanding the SLATE mod correctly, you can share the changes you make to animations' tags using the ActionLog. Does anyone have their tag changes to improve compatibility with SLUP that they'd be willing to share?

The Tweaked SLATE on my download already have my ActionLog ready to import. Once install the Tweak go to the import option and select "OsmelMC ActionLog". By the way I always updating the ActionLog.

2 hours ago, karantras said:

Does not work struggle in SL Adventure, when I open menu, in "Proximity Rape " I get option "$SLAdv_Option_RapeStruggle". But when I tip it, nothing changes.

Apparently you have missing or override files because I remember set the translation for the option.

Anyway, that option Enable a maths function that compare the size and straight of the player and the Aggressor's  and when the total of the Aggressor's straight is less than the player straight show you a message window with the option to resist. Sadly don't include struggling Animation

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

Anyway, that option Enable a maths function that compare the size and straight of the player and the Aggressor's  and when the total of the Aggressor's straight is less than the player straight show you a message window with the option to resist. Sadly don't include struggling Animation

So is there no message window to resist if the player is too weak to resist ? Just to make sure because I don't have the message to resist anymore and I'm trying to fix it, I have SL Adventures v0.74.0 and only your tweaks overwrites it. It does show as $SLAdv_Option_RapeStruggle though but it worked in the past

3 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Apparently you have missing or override files because I remember set the translation for the option.

I actually have the same issue with the text being missing, and your tweak is overwriting everything so it's not that.

3 hours ago, boita said:

So is there no message window to resist if the player is too weak to resist ? Just to make sure because I don't have the message to resist anymore and I'm trying to fix it, I have SL Adventures v0.74.0 and only your tweaks overwrites it. It does show as $SLAdv_Option_RapeStruggle though but it worked in the past

That's right if you are too weak or the Aggressor's are too many or too strong the message don't even bother to show.

Most of the SL Adventure users don't like message box like this and for that reason is made to be showed the less possible.

The actor straight is based on the body dimensions (height, wide, length), the weight, the stamina total and the current stamina percentage. Is very accurate function but the most important with that is that you can increase your strength increasing your stamina with the level up or your weight with Mods like "Realistic Needs" or "SexLab Hormones"

PS: What language are you using on Skyrim?

On 2/17/2021 at 3:59 AM, osmelmc said:

I can say for sure that this Mod don't do that. But if you are using Devious Devices his Animation system do precisely that when some Actor are using some device and is really annoying.

I made a fix for DDi to enhance that and other things and is on the DD development topic

I want to try fixing my problem again, do you remember around what date you posted that fix? I'm searching through DD's comment pages to no avail.

On 2/27/2021 at 9:33 AM, gameizirenshu said:

Thanks for the amazing work. But I find that animations always take a long time to start. Could you try fixing it?

'fixing' implies that there is something broken, but imho it does what it needs to do as quick as it can be done.

The system takes time to filter a lot of information about animations, equipment, location, furniture and whatever there is.

I always imagine that the characters 'discuss' the position and admire them in their latex outfit ?

As an example for how fast Osmel's system is in comparison:

I have bend SexualPersuasion into a mod where you can ask priests and npcs working in an inn for 'service'.

And getting an animation there often takes much more time, like up to 8 secs maybe.

You could use the console and 'set timescale to 6' (NOT LESS) to loose less time of the Skyrim day (default is 20)

Makes you know that you dont have to hurry up ?

Spoiler

20201114111215_1.jpg.98e1ca844b73b12e745b17a3740940d4.jpg

49 minutes ago, anonym said:

'fixing' implies that there is something broken, but imho it does what it needs to do as quick as it can be done.

The system takes time to filter a lot of information about animations, equipment, location, furniture and whatever there is.

I always imagine that the characters 'discuss' the position and admire them in their latex outfit ?

As an example for how fast Osmel's system is in comparison:

I have bend SexualPersuasion into a mod where you can ask priests and npcs working in an inn for 'service'.

And getting an animation there with that mod's system really takes a looong time, like up to 8 secs maybe.

You could use the console and 'set timescale to 6' (NOT LESS) to loose less time of the Skyrim day (default is 20)

Makes you know that you dont have to hurry up ?

Hide contents

20201114111215_1.jpg.98e1ca844b73b12e745b17a3740940d4.jpg

wow what wonderful meashup latex, thats so sexy! witch mod did you had used?