On 2/28/2021 at 12:52 PM, Skidexcj said:

wow what wonderful meashup latex, thats so sexy! witch mod did you had used?

It is all armor made by Melodic (Names are: Seductive Sister, Infernal Succubus, Midnight Love, WL boots, WL stockings, Latex Leotard, Darkheart, Sleepwear, Gold Princess, Novarien)

and there are countless others.

But it seems you to have join patreon now to even see something ?

Spoiler

20210206162125_1.jpg.b8af34d3b7fe88155f84a7cebe79477a.jpg

Spoiler

20210223003153_1.jpg.eb61d18fc4368a8e19befdecbd207f28.jpg

Spoiler

20210117154052_1.jpg.81d5ae0060510962ac4c6b12e8e5022f.jpg

I cross-added some color textures amateurishly.

Edited by anonym
23 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

Hi OsmelMC!

Hey, just wanted to make an observation, animations seem to want to stage directly on top of mannequin pedestals (pushing the mannequin off base in the process). Is that tag related or has something screwy gone wrong with my Sexlab Utilit Plus install??

Does that only happen since the February update ?

I am still on the January release and never had that in all the castles with mannequins.

On 2/27/2021 at 3:33 AM, gameizirenshu said:

Thanks for the amazing work. But I find that animations always take a long time to start. Could you try fixing it?

I always trying to low the start-up time but is not easy because each new function or filter add more time. Try disabling the filter you don't required. Also many users said that the first scenes after the file update are slow to start but eventually get faster.

On 3/1/2021 at 10:25 AM, anonym said:

It is all armor made by Melodic (Names are: Seductive Sister, Infernal Succubus, Midnight Love, WL boots, WL stockings, Latex Leotard, Darkheart,Sleewear, Gold Princess, Novarien)

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Sorry Osmel for spamming your forum with my pics.

You always carry with that army, or is just for the pictures?

13 hours ago, osmelmc said:

You always carry with that army, or is just for the pictures?

Well, mostly yes. They have different tasks (commander, scout, guard, arctifacts) given by the supreme Mistress

and order to watch over the Dragonpuppet.

Plus it is just hard for me to let them go.

I get attached to them and it takes some minutes to decide who to send home ?

But they are also usefull to keep the porches clean

Spoiler

20210301181149_1.jpg.30b1492a3c341543f9af55c64bf5cbeb.jpg

I added 5-20 self made real-life followers to each of 8 wonderful nexusmods-palaces made by Lazz.

e.G. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79191/?

(NOT available in his mods of course)

And then there are the 33 from my old nexus-mod Aunts, Sisters and Daughters of Skyrim (plus some unpublished twin sisters).

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49232

Closing in to 150 in total now cause I am still adding.

(like Red Sonja, Makenzie Davis from Terminator, Antje Traue from Man of Steel)

Deciding whom to take along is a little hell ?

Thanks to you I can check on all for the TimesWithActor ?

On 3/1/2021 at 4:25 PM, anonym said:

It is all armor made by Melodic (Names are: Seductive Sister, Infernal Succubus, Midnight Love, WL boots, WL stockings, Latex Leotard, Darkheart,Sleewear, Gold Princess, Novarien)

Hide contents

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry Osmel for spamming your forum with my pics.

ooh i see so much latex in there, very sexy!

I have a strange problem: Well, after installing OsmelMC and using Clean System, it starts a different animation than it should have been before the installation. (The animation is concrete here).

Test 1: Original SexLab without OsmelMC. Everything works fine. Picture 1
Test 2: Original sexlab with osmelmc and
 patch of 1000 animations. Picture 2

And I'm sure it worked fine in the OsmelMC 2020 version. Unfortunately, I do not have it, and I am not able to check it.

Edit://
In another animation I also noticed this problem, unfortunately I forgot to check what it was.

Spoiler

20210306131843_1.jpg.4393882954b22a6b5db29b0852e0258d.jpg20210306132821_1.jpg.51f23e821d02518e48427a72e2543033.jpg

Papyrus.1.log Papyrus.0.log

@killer905 

Sadly the original SexLab don't show enough information about the Animation to help me.

But the log with the utility show that the Animation was started with 2 invisible actors and for that reason the selected Animations for 1 Actor is not valid, just because the Actors are 3 instead of 1 Actor. I don't know what Mod include the InvisibleRace or what's the objective of those Actors but definitely use them for the Animation is bad idea.

The original SexLab validate the actors count on the Animation list too but forget validate the Forced Animations list, so probably the Mod you use was taking advantage of that BUG to start the Animation without matter about the actors involved.

If you send me the scripts of the Mod in charge of the scene or show me where find it, I can fix it for you.

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

@killer905 

Sadly the original SexLab don't show enough information about the Animation to help me.

But the log with the utility show that the Animation was started with 2 invisible actors and for that reason the selected Animations for 1 Actor is not valid, just because the Actors are 3 instead of 1 Actor. I don't know what Mod include the InvisibleRace or what's the objective of those Actors but definitely use them for the Animation is bad idea.

The original SexLab validate the actors count on the Animation list too but forget validate the Forced Animations list, so probably the Mod you use was taking advantage of that BUG to start the Animation without matter about the actors involved.

If you send me the scripts of the Mod in charge of the scene or show me where find it, I can fix it for you.

I'm pretty sure it worked fine in the 2020 version. Or it seemed to me. ; /

Unfortunately, I don't know which script is responsible for this.

Mod:

@killer905 I will need just the Scripts folder of the Mod. I can't afford download More than 10MB on Mods I don't use. 

The problem is on the Mod taking advantage of the old bug of SexLab and that's the worst that a modder can do because once the bug is fixed the mod not longer work. Just compress and send me the Scripts folder of the "Solaris Balarn's Treasure" to fix it

25 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

@killer905 I will need just the Scripts folder of the Mod. I can't afford download More than 10MB on Mods I don't use. 

The problem is on the Mod taking advantage of the old bug of SexLab and that's the worst that a modder can do because once the bug is fixed the mod not longer work. Just compress and send me the Scripts folder of the "Solaris Balarn's Treasure" to fix it

scripts.zip

7 hours ago, killer905 said:

I don't find my Komoto Animation to check it so I'm not sure but I made the fix on a way that just add the invisible girls when is required (apparently the original Komoto Animation was made for 3 Actors and is not like that anymore)

Also in case someone doesn't have the Komoto Animation but have "Estrus Chaurus" or something like that. This will show the "Dweven, Machine" tagged Animations instead. I can put both together but first check and then let me know.

scripts FIX.7z

46 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

I don't find my Komoto Animation to check it so I'm not sure but I made the fix on a way that just add the invisible girls when is required (apparently the original Komoto Animation was made for 3 Actors and is not like that anymore)

Also in case someone doesn't have the Komoto Animation but have "Estrus Chaurus" or something like that. This will show the "Dweven, Machine" tagged Animations instead. I can put both together but first check and then let me know.

scripts FIX.7z 2.46 kB · 0 downloads

Oooo, now work perfect. Big Thanks!

1 hour ago, mikesolo1975 said:

SEXLAB Aroused Redux SSE version 29 2.9

this version its different of your tweak.

your tweak works whith that version  ?

SORRY  for the lot questions my friend

You can send me the script file to compare but usually that file don't change.