47 minutes ago, alain31 said:

Hi,
sorry to bother you again.
shyguy570 is the author of furniture sex mod and it is true that your new update is breaking his mod.
Your sexlab utility plus is great, the animations start very quickly now that I have fixed the problem that I had and the facial animations are much better now, thanks for that.
But I prefer the functioning of furniture sex framework for the use of furnitures, is there a way to make it compatible?
And is your new version of sexlab utility plus could break other mods that work with sexlab?
So far I haven't seen any problem except for furniture sex framework.

Thanks.

That's is already solved for the next release. I never do something that can cause incompatibility with others Mods. Just on this occasion and just because was on the next SexLab Framework; Yeah I take things from the GitHub version to enhance my own!

Probably someone can think that just because both Mod try to do the same with different ways, that makes them incompatible but the true is that both are always being compatible and even work better together.

Is clear that the last released version of SLU+ wasn't ready for being released. For issues like that I always keep the previous version. But the good side is that the next one is much better.

21 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

s clear that the last released version of SLU+ wasn't ready for being released. For issues like that I always keep the previous version. But the good side is that the next one is much better.

Thank you for your reply.
So the next update is coming soon? :)
It bothers me to go back to the old version, I really like the additions to this one.
Apart from this problem with furniture work, it works really well.
Especially once again the facial expressions, really good and other things.:)
Thanks again for your work.

12 hours ago, osmelmc said:

@alain31 I usually release monthly. This time I wish to release early but I'm still testing and even if seems to be fine until now, I can be sure until test every one of the current and previous versions modifications.

I would love to test it, if you would upload it as only for test version ?

(especially with DD and th new "Times With the Player" counter)

Got some probs with the yoke, which is sometimes being unequipped for animations with 0 to 4 participants.

(filter on in DD and both DD and ZaZ in UtilityPlus)

SLrelease is responsible for the solo animations and just ignores the DD and UtlityPlus filters, I suppose.

I remember that masturbation with a yoke didnt work (as intended by DD) long before I switched to UtilityPlus.

But it respects the  mage filter.

15 hours ago, osmelmc said:

that both are always being compatible and even work better together.

Hi,
Yes I intend to use the two mods for the furnitures.
To avoid the overlapping of furnitures with the animations which have a model already present in the animation, it will work if in mod organiser 2 i hide the nifs of the chair, table models ect ..?
In mod slate or slu+ tags, is there an option that prevents animations that use furniture from playing when there is no furniture around?
Otherwise there will be scenes without furniture.
Voila, that was my last question, I stop bothering you now. I will do some tests. :)
Thanks.

1 hour ago, anonym said:

I would love to test it, if you would upload it as only for test version ?

(especially with DD and th new "Times With the Player" counter)

Got some probs with the yoke, which is sometimes being unequipped for animations with 0 to 4 participants.

(filter on in DD and both DD and ZaZ in UtilityPlus)

SLrelease is responsible for the solo animations and just ignores the DD and UtlityPlus filters, I suppose.

I remember that masturbation with a yoke didnt work (as intended by DD) long before I switched to UtilityPlus.

But it respects the  mage filter.

I can share a BETA for LE.

The version 5 of DDi don't allow disable his filters anymore and override the Animation list with all type of Animations making my filters almost useless on those situations.

Previous DDi versions allow disable his filters but to see the DD Animations you will need my "Devious Devices" Animation Pack for SL Animation Load available somewhere on this topic if you want to see the solo yoke Animation for example.

My DDi is modified to work very similar to my filters and just intervene when is really necessary. But Kimy don't allow to share fix for DDi

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

The version 5 of DDi don't allow disable his filters anymore and override the Animation list with all type of Animations making my filters almost useless on those situations.

Previous DDi versions allow disable his filters but to see the DD Animations you will need my "Devious Devices" Animation Pack for SL Animation Load available somewhere on this topic if you want to see the solo yoke Animation for example.

My DDi is modified to work very similar to my filters and just intervene when is really necessary. But Kimy don't allow to share fix for DDi

your devious devices animation pack its  work whith sse version too  ?

thanks again for your great work

32 minutes ago, alain31 said:

Hi,
Yes I intend to use the two mods for the furnitures.
To avoid the overlapping of furnitures with the animations which have a model already present in the animation, it will work if in mod organiser 2 i hide the nifs of the chair, table models ect ..?
In mod slate or slu+ tags, is there an option that prevents animations that use furniture from playing when there is no furniture around?
Otherwise there will be scenes without furniture.
Voila, that was my last question, I stop bothering you now. I will do some tests. :)
Thanks.

I already answer this question.

The Animation need 2 tags to be filtered the furniture type tag ("Chair, Table, Throne, ...") and the tag "Furniture". If the Animation is right tagged and the furniture type tag is enabled on the Furniture page of the SexLab MCM then the furniture Animations will be showed just when the real furniture be used. By the way "Furniture Sex" use different Tags so the furniture Animations need his tags and my Tags if you are using both Mods

1 hour ago, mikesolo1975 said:

your devious devices animation pack its  work whith sse version too  ?

thanks again for your great work

Use the DDi Animations already installed and just make them visible for the SexLab MCM so yes but you need the DDi for SSE.

WARNING: Use this "Devious Devices" for SexLab Animation Load is against the DDi rules so in case of BETA test the DDi always remember disable this package on the "SexLab Animation Load" MCM and Reset the SexLab Animation Register.

1 hour ago, duke83 said:

Thanks a lot for this great animations, by the way any suggestion to fix the problem with the animation Falmer+female+Chaurus? the falmer doesn't move

I suppose is from Anubs but I don't have it on my list so I don't know. If the female is defined on the Animation as the first Actor the system should Sort the actors by his own means and everything should work fine but I don't even have the JSON file to see that. 

19 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

Use the DDi Animations already installed and just make them visible for the SexLab MCM so yes but you need the DDi for SSE.

WARNING: Use this "Devious Devices" for SexLab Animation Load is against the DDi rules so in case of BETA test the DDi always remember disable this package on the "SexLab Animation Load" MCM and Reset the SexLab Animation Register.

ok thanks again for your help.

3 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Yes, please. I will test it all weekend long ?

The version 5 of DDi don't allow disable his filters anymore

I have 4.3a for LE

to see the DD Animations you will need my "Devious Devices" Animation Pack for SL Animation Load available somewhere on this topic

Here in your forum attached to one of your comments ?

I will try to find it ?

For the Mod author's reading this.

The most common mistake I always find on the scripts is the use of "Return" inside of the Event. Every one seems to believe that the Return work every where but the true is that Papyrus intentionally ignore the Return when is used on Events and Papyrus is not the only language doing that.

The consequences go from misbehavior of the Mod to CTD depending of what code is supposed to avoid the return.

The alternatives are place all the scripts of the event inside conditions to get rid of the "return" or make a function with all the scripts of the event and just call the function from the event because the return is perfect for the function.

2 hours ago, Erudasu said:

I have an issue with the new utility plus version where characters dress up right before a scene triggered by defeat. Anyone else has the same problem?

Is the Ammo issue that is already fixed for the next version. The weapons are unequipped before the Ammo and that's the reason every one noticed the weapons but when the NPC are striped before the scene start like in Defeat you reach to see the actor dressed at less for a moment before get undressed again. Both are the same Ammo issue and fixed already.

8 hours ago, osmelmc said:

This is the BETA for LE. Let me know if you find something strange/wrong except the tables offset because most of them are wrong. By the way I think Billyy fix the offset of the Chair Animations on the last updates because they are right as default fo me.

Thanks, will get right on it ?

9 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Let me know if you find something strange/wrong

I just had standard animations using furniture :

Billyy Kneeling Handjob 1 Side -using table

3jiou breastfeeding straight -using chair

Billyy Lesbian 69 -using wall

Billyy Bed FaceFuck -using table

(export/clean/import like always)

Went back to previous release and furniture use is okay like it was before.

For now I have no idea.

1 hour ago, anonym said:

I just had standard animations using furniture :

Billyy Kneeling Handjob 1 Side -using table

3jiou breastfeeding straight -using chair

Billyy Lesbian 69 -using wall

Billyy Bed FaceFuck -using table

(export/clean/import like always)

Went back to previous release and furniture use is okay like it was before.

For now I have no idea.

I was checking that too. But if you going to check the Furnitures make sure don't use "Furniture Sex" and don't have equipped Devious Devices on any actor. To avoid the those mod intervention. In this case I think the problem is with some of the lead in filters

19 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Is the Ammo issue that is already fixed for the next version. The weapons are unequipped before the Ammo and that's the reason every one noticed the weapons but when the NPC are striped before the scene start like in Defeat you reach to see the actor dressed at less for a moment before get undressed again. Both are the same Ammo issue and fixed already.

I see. I thought it might be the same issue I just thought I'd put it out there just to be sure. Thank you.

11 hours ago, osmelmc said:

don't have equipped Devious Devices on any actor. To avoid the those mod intervention. In this case I think the problem is with some of the lead in filters

Oh...crap

4 types of collars are part of melodic-latex outfit sets for Skyrim NPCs (Bards, warriors, smiths, hooved girls and Centaurs (replacing most horses), servants in Nexus Castles) and my 125+ handmade followers.

There is almost noone left to feminise/restyle except random NPCs running on templates.

I cant disable those plugins and still start the game with all the dependencies ?

Thats why I am afraid to switch to DD5 (rework at least 150 outfit sets) because they merged with DDi/e/c -> new IDs

I will better just disable the furniture system then.

Spoiler

20201205140349_1.jpg.43cfd2bbdff7ae0e4fb7b29802836753.jpg

Spoiler

20201129221242_1.jpg.adeffddac5cb2f735b8ecfb1d3a8a02e.jpg

Spoiler

20210110235248_1.jpg.5d6387b0f72de9bf7824c9e861517604.jpg

Spoiler

20210115185533_1.jpg.9552bf888fd5b38d6cff6e20f145c3b9.jpg

Yes, it is insane and my game became a 40GB beast.