41 minutes ago, jeflon67 said:

There was a mod that linked nusbies to volume control on mcm menu.is that still available?

Yes, one fix available somewhere in this topic and also on the original mod topic. But you already asked me on PM and I already send you the file.

3 hours ago, osmelmc said:

in most of the cases all the tables against the wall have the same relative rotation and that's means that I just need to set the most common offset for the specific table type and then deal with the rest

That is damn smart !

3 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Like you I'm checking the tables on the places I go, so this will take some time and few version release to be completed.

I was just in Fellglow Keep Dungeons and there is a room with 5 wooden tables.

And 2 followers use the only one in the middle. They didnt even mind the corpse on it ?

I could go there with 10 followers and use non-combat arousal (from Dancing Penis)

But I think there are too many Dungeon tables, so I give up on the dungeons and just use them or not.

I like Utility Plus because it can assign aggressive animations to beds, which is not possible with Furniture Framework. But Furniture Framework is more accurate with consensual animations. Are there problems using both? Or some kind of patch will be required.

I say this because with Utility Plus animations with the tags "InvisFurn" appear under normal conditions, Furniture Framework allows banning those tags.

Anyway, it's confusing. ?

3 hours ago, mia753 said:

I like Utility Plus because it can assign aggressive animations to beds, which is not possible with Furniture Framework. But Furniture Framework is more accurate with consensual animations. Are there problems using both? Or some kind of patch will be required.

I say this because with Utility Plus animations with the tags "InvisFurn" appear under normal conditions, Furniture Framework allows banning those tags.

Anyway, it's confusing. ?

SexLab Utility Plus do all that without problem.

1. The aggressive and consensual Animations are filtered if the filter don't remove all the Animations in the process; I will check that anyway because probably can be improved.

2. About the "InvisFurn" tag is true that the SLU+ don't detect it and will never do it; SLU+ detect the combination of the "Furniture" tag and the Tag of the specific Furniture ("Chair", "Throne", "Table", ...). To ensure the correct tagged of the Animations my recommendation is the SLATE Mod and more specific the tweaked version available on my download page because include my AnimationLog ready to import with all the changes to the Animation Tag that I recommend for the SexLab Utility Plus.

Furniture Framework and SexLab Utility Plus can work together but since they process the Furnitures of two different ways my recommendation is Disable the furniture system on the SexLab MCM to reduce the CPU usage. I'm prefer my SLU+ Furniture system of course!

2 hours ago, osmelmc said:

SexLab Utility Plus do all that without problem.

1. The aggressive and consensual Animations are filtered if the filter don't remove all the Animations in the process; I will check that anyway because probably can be improved.

2. About the "InvisFurn" tag is true that the SLU+ don't detect it and will never do it; SLU+ detect the combination of the "Furniture" tag and the Tag of the specific Furniture ("Chair", "Throne", "Table", ...). To ensure the correct tagged of the Animations my recommendation is the SLATE Mod and more specific the tweaked version available on my download page because include my AnimationLog ready to import with all the changes to the Animation Tag that I recommend for the SexLab Utility Plus.

Furniture Framework and SexLab Utility Plus can work together but since they process the Furnitures of two different ways my recommendation is Disable the furniture system on the SexLab MCM to reduce the CPU usage. I'm prefer my SLU+ Furniture system of course!

Thank you! Coincidentally I downloaded slate today :)
One last question, if an animation is labeled "chair" and slu + is configured to use chairs, could that animation occasionally appear normally? (that is, when there is no chair available) or will this animation only be used when there is a nearby chair?
Excuse the questions, I hope I am understood (I do not speak english).

5 hours ago, mia753 said:

Thank you! Coincidentally I downloaded slate today :)
One last question, if an animation is labeled "chair" and slu + is configured to use chairs, could that animation occasionally appear normally? (that is, when there is no chair available) or will this animation only be used when there is a nearby chair?
Excuse the questions, I hope I am understood (I do not speak english).

Tu be valid need to be tagged with both tags "Furniture, Chair" but answering your question: Yes under some conditions the Animation can be showed.

1. First rule of SexLab Framework is always show some Animation and for that reason the internal filters are not allowed to remove all the Animations from the list so in case of that can happen the filter is just ignored.

2. Even with the furniture filter Enable you can disable some of the tags and that way allow the furniture Animation without real Furniture.

3. In case the Furniture Animations be specific called and none valid Furniture be close. For example if you use the SLEN dialogue to start Throne Animations without Throne furniture near. In this case the first rule is the reason.

2 hours ago, shyguy570 said:

Any reason why the SE version of SLU+ comments out the threadhook code in sslThreadModel? This breaks my mod and any other mods that use it.

That's one of the changes I get from the SexLab GitHub version. Apparently Ashal remove it for some issue reported. 

I can uncomment it but will be pointless if Ashal remove it from the next version.

I can also help you to get rid of the dependency.

The choice is yours.

36 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

That's one of the changes I get from the SexLab GitHub version. Apparently Ashal remove it for some issue reported. 

I can uncomment it but will be pointless if Ashal remove it from the next version.

I can also help you to get rid of the dependency.

The choice is yours.

If you know of another way to hook into a sl scene with blocking execution then I'm all ears.

1 hour ago, shyguy570 said:

If you know of another way to hook into a sl scene with blocking execution then I'm all ears.

For I see the solution is already on the LE version, of course based on the SE version the LE version need check at less 2 more events to do the same as the SE.

I'm going to read a bit more to get better idea of what is required and tomorrow send you a PM with some scripts. Now is almost time to sleep for me.

Ps: the sslThreadHook is basically one way to make easy for the mod author's understand and make use of the SexLab Events without read all the SexLab scripts.

24 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

For I see the solution is already on the LE version, of course based on the SE version the LE version need check at less 2 more events to do the same as the SE.

I'm going to read a bit more to get better idea of what is required and tomorrow send you a PM with some scripts. Now is almost time to sleep for me.

Ps: the sslThreadHook is basically one way to make easy for the mod author's understand and make use of the SexLab Events without read all the SexLab scripts.

The problem is that when a mod receives and handles a sexlab event, their handling code runs at the same time as sexlab's code. So if you want to modify a thread's animations and behavior, you need to hope that your code finishes before sexlab's code, otherwise the sex scene will start before your code runs fully.

My mod uses events in the LE version, but about 5% of the time it doesn't work because the thread started before the event handling code.

The difference with threadhook is that sexlab will wait until all of the registered hooks finish running their code before it continues running the thread. As a result the SE version succeeds 100% of the time. This is the reason why my mod needs threadhook instead of just events.

1 hour ago, shyguy570 said:

The problem is that when a mod receives and handles a sexlab event, their handling code runs at the same time as sexlab's code. So if you want to modify a thread's animations and behavior, you need to hope that your code finishes before sexlab's code, otherwise the sex scene will start before your code runs fully.

My mod uses events in the LE version, but about 5% of the time it doesn't work because the thread started before the event handling code.

The difference with threadhook is that sexlab will wait until all of the registered hooks finish running their code before it continues running the thread. As a result the SE version s?ucceeds 100% of the time. This is the reason why my mod needs threadhook instead of just events.

That is mostly true but for I see the problem on the LE version is that the Animation and the CenterRef are not selected when the AnimationStarting Event is called and like you said those scripts run with different speed and for that reason in some cases and in others don't. I was expecting more than 5% but I suppose is related with the amount of options Enabled (with my SLU+ and the Hidden Place option Enabled the chance of work is almost 0% because that function take too much time)

I already have the scripts but need some testing to see if don't return errors. ? ?

On 1/7/2021 at 3:33 PM, osmelmc said:

I think the best choice for your custom followers is the "CollegeofWinterholdFaction" because the rest can have side effects like make them enemies or sell spells.

Edit: I'm planing add the Dremoras to the list for the next version. If you know more keywords or factions just tell me.

The JobCourtWizardFaction [FACT:0005091E] and the classes CombatMageConjurer, ..Elemental, ..Destruction, ..Necro.

(We talked about the filter for magic animations)

6 hours ago, anonym said:

The JobCourtWizardFaction [FACT:0005091E] and the classes CombatMageConjurer, ..Elemental, ..Destruction, ..Necro.

(We talked about the filter for magic animations)

The classes are not good for the filter because some of my followers have those classes and definitely don't deserve be called mage's, and all the NPC'S with the JobCourtWizardFaction also have the JobSpellFaction that is already detected.

by the way I was checking and the JobSpellFaction is also a good option for the Followers because if is not combined with the merchant faction us useless for the rest of Skyrim the only mod that use it without combinations is SLU+

Hi,
i use sexlab utility plus and aroused creature tweaks latest version for skyrim se.
the animations start with a lot of delay while without these two fixes it starts quickly.
Is it normal or there is something to configure? I uncheck the boxes which are used to filter the animations and the box search for a hidden place to see if it goes faster but it is the same. I use the version without the search for furniture.
hope you can help me.
i have a i9 9900k and a gtx 1080ti,I don't think I lack performance.
thanks.

4 hours ago, Barzing said:

Hi osmelmc,

Can you do a version of Hidden Place, where u can ask the NPC to follow you instead of going to a "hidden place" marker ? (option in the dialogue maybe -> follow me || follow you)

Is good idea for the player. I will see if I can do it because is not the first time that this idea is shared but on previous occasion the I  and the scripts wasn't ready to deal with that but probably now is possible.

3 hours ago, alain31 said:

Hi,
i use sexlab utility plus and aroused creature tweaks latest version for skyrim se.
the animations start with a lot of delay while without these two fixes it starts quickly.
Is it normal or there is something to configure? I uncheck the boxes which are used to filter the animations and the box search for a hidden place to see if it goes faster but it is the same. I use the version without the search for furniture.
hope you can help me.
i have a i9 9900k and a gtx 1080ti,I don't think I lack performance.
thanks.

Without the extra options the scripts still take a bit more than the original but the delay can also be related with real issues..

First make sure of none of the SLU+ script files are being override by another mod.

Then use the SexLab MCM "Clean System" option.

For something more specific I will need the Papyrus log file and know if is LE or SE

2 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Without the extra options the scripts still take a bit more than the original but the delay can also be related with real issues..

First make sure of none of the SLU+ script files are being override by another mod.

Then use the SexLab MCM "Clean System" option.

For something more specific I will need the Papyrus log file and know if is LE or SE

Thanks for your answer, i imagine the game must have cached some data (i don't know if it works like that) but it works better now,after some time playing with the animations:)

I play on skyrim special edition and i was launching a new character and I took the opportunity to test your tweaks, i will try out the furniture soon.

Thanks for your work on these fixes.

I'm sorry to bother you again.
I just realized that I am getting this spam on the console when starting a new game.

Spoiler

IMG_20210119_083709.thumb.jpg.9bcc844ada4adeffc4f20a8259d63508.jpg

Maybe it has to do with slu +, because it doesn't work for me (the furnitures)
With the previous version I was working perfectly, could you put it to download the old version?
Thanks for your efforts!

2 hours ago, mia753 said:

I'm sorry to bother you again.
I just realized that I am getting this spam on the console when starting a new game.

Hide contents

IMG_20210119_083709.thumb.jpg.9bcc844ada4adeffc4f20a8259d63508.jpg

Maybe it has to do with slu +, because it doesn't work for me (the furnitures)
With the previous version I was working perfectly, could you put it to download the old version?
Thanks for your efforts!

That particular log show that you have problems with some external mod but don't prevent the correct work of the furniture system, just means that you have less Furniture available that was expected. The 11 make reference to the "Pole" and the None means that the external pole wasn't found. The Pole type Furniture mostly come from "ZaZ Animation Pack" so you probably have the wrong version of "ZaZ Animation Pack". At less you see similar log without the None the SLU+ is fine.

13 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

That particular log show that you have problems with some external mod but don't prevent the correct work of the furniture system, just means that you have less Furniture available that was expected. The 11 make reference to the "Pole" and the None means that the external pole wasn't found. The Pole type Furniture mostly come from "ZaZ Animation Pack" so you probably have the wrong version of "ZaZ Animation Pack". At less you see similar log without the None the SLU+ is fine.

Ah! okay thank you very much! I was suspicious of zaz, although slu + sometimes fails, something must be wrong with another mod.

As discussed in PM, I'm posting this here:  Sexlab Survival has crawling animations... can the aroused cretures be made to detect them as invitation? The bend-over anim would be great for inviting bigger partners or canids with appropriate standing anims. There are also some pet-suits that force you to crawl - again, detect as invitation that ignores naked/dressed settings? After all, a girl dressed up in a doggy petsuit would be helpless enough to inspire some horny four-legged guy to take advantage... Out of curiosity, is it possible to make the mod filter which creatures would engage? For example only canines would go after a girl in a petsuit and only horses after girls in pony-suits?

On 1/17/2021 at 4:56 AM, osmelmc said:

Hi,
sorry to bother you again.
shyguy570 is the author of furniture sex mod and it is true that your new update is breaking his mod.
Your sexlab utility plus is great, the animations start very quickly now that I have fixed the problem that I had and the facial animations are much better now, thanks for that.
But I prefer the functioning of furniture sex framework for the use of furnitures, is there a way to make it compatible?
And is your new version of sexlab utility plus could break other mods that work with sexlab?
So far I haven't seen any problem except for furniture sex framework.

Thanks.