On 1/31/2021 at 3:02 PM, CynicalCore said:

the scroll idea is much better, havent thought on such way

EDIT: and its even better than a cooldown, makes much harder and rare

I just test the book and the scroll but the Atronash Forge should work fine once you read the recipe at the last page of the book.

Bound In Flesh Tweak (2021.01.31).7z

PS: I forget to write on the update description of the SLU+ but all the Hotkeys can be cleaned with the Esc key now.

7 hours ago, osmelmc said:

I just test the book and the scroll but the Atronash Forge should work fine once you read the recipe at the last page of the book.

Bound In Flesh Tweak (2021.01.31).7z 4.92 kB · 2 downloads

PS: I forget to write on the update description of the SLU+ but all the Hotkeys can be cleaned with the Esc key now.

Hey Osmel,

many, many thanks for the help and your work, thanks!

34 minutes ago, lemonlickinglips said:

Is there a way to make the FADE a little longer? It works amazingly and i can't commend it enough, its just perfect , apart from the fact that animations take half a second more to actually start. If we can add a buffer timer of our choosing, the fade would make the entirety of sexlab mods in skyrim I M M E R S I V E. 

The Fade take the exact time needed but ENB remove it before really end. The ENB for SE allow fix this without issues but the solution for the ENB for LE low the graphic quality. I recently see on solution using a solid screen object instead on Frostfall and seems promising but still don't try it. With some luck the solid screen can even speed up the process but I being lazy about.

5 hours ago, Yoxgg04 said:

i think the lask skyrim utility update for skyrim se is now making my ks hair strech to oblivion on npcs during sexlab 

The hair physics relays on the HDT Mods like SMP and any error related is basically coincidence (in fact is related with the FPS drop caused by the scene start and the lack of resources) the point is first check If you have done some change recently related with HDT, SKSE, RaceMenu, Graphic Quality or in case you be using SMP make sure that the KS Hair version is compatible with SMP. 

I'm a bit lost so I'm looking for your help. 

In the original sexlab framework, when you use the "change animation" hot key, you are presented a list of animationsto choose from. Here pressing the key just changes the animation to the next in the list. Is there a way to get that functionality back? Scrolling through animations this way is kinda difficult. 

If it isn't possible right away then what script controls that? I'll just tell MO not to overwrite that one.

3 hours ago, AlphaAndOmega said:

I'm a bit lost so I'm looking for your help. 

In the original sexlab framework, when you use the "change animation" hot key, you are presented a list of animationsto choose from. Here pressing the key just changes the animation to the next in the list. Is there a way to get that functionality back? Scrolling through animations this way is kinda difficult. 

If it isn't possible right away then what script controls that? I'll just tell MO not to overwrite that one.

Yes you are confused! Is not SexLab Framework how show the Animation list, is "SexLab Tools" or the "SexLab Tools" include on "SexLab Defeat". This is already on my TO DO list add the system to show the list but since that add extra dependency and already SexLab Tools do the job. This is almost at the end of my list.

2 hours ago, Saber2th said:

Just wondering, does the furniture function have a similar option to the Furniture Framework Mod where it automatically trigger animations suitable to the furniture closest to you when you start a scene?

Yes the option do the same but on a different way.

36 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

Yes you are confused! Is not SexLab Framework how show the Animation list, is "SexLab Tools" or the "SexLab Tools" include on "SexLab Defeat". This is already on my TO DO list add the system to show the list but since that add extra dependency and already SexLab Tools do the job. This is almost at the end of my list.

Yep, lost I am. The installation of defeat was so long ago that I've forgotten that this was part of it's functionality. Now I deinstalled it and was surprised to see changed behaviour. Thank you for helping me and for the mod. It is working nicely.

@osmelmc

Thanks for the new UtilityPlus.

Now I can finally see the Ayasato Counter animation ?

Your table solution is interesting. I need to travel to visit inn/dungeon and see how that turns out.

And thanks again for adding 'x times with the player' to the npc diary. I love it.

But I am greedy and have to ask for more:

Could there be a shortcut to that info like

-NPCs under crosshair + press configurable key or SL marking key = message ' npc(name) had x times with player'

as text message output in the usual upper left corner ?

Only if it is easy and not too much trouble ?

2 hours ago, anonym said:

@osmelmc

Thanks for the new UtilityPlus.

Now I can finally see the Ayasato Counter animation ?

Your table solution is interesting. I need to travel to visit inn/dungeon and see how that turns out.

And thanks again for adding 'x times with the player' to the npc diary. I love it.

But I am greedy and have to ask for more:

Could there be a shortcut to that info like

-NPCs under crosshair + press configurable key or SL marking key = message ' npc(name) had x times with player'

as text message output in the usual upper left corner ?

Only if it is easy and not too much trouble ?

Is not hard but if I do that for this info I will need to do it for others and that means possible compatibility issues with the hotkeys and more hotkey options to config.

This works better on another Mod

13 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Yes the option do the same but on a different way.

Thanks! I just tried the mod but I can't seem to trigger furniture animation unless SLEN and SL's animation tester. Proximity to the furniture didn't trigger that furniture's specific animation and with SLEN only having throne/chair/bed options, does that mean there's no immersive way to trigger more niche furniture animations such as walls and crafting tables etc?

10 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Is not hard but if I do that for this info I will need to do it for others and that means possible compatibility issues with the hotkeys and more hotkey options to config.

This works better on another Mod

Oh, yes. There are already too many keys.

What about doing it by talking to the npc

or

info output (upper left screen) after having sex with the npc ('you had x times with y') (checkbox to activate info in mcm)

or

one of the animation keys that are only 'active' while an animation is being played

Maybe I am just too obsessed with this detail ?

3 hours ago, Saber2th said:

Thanks! I just tried the mod but I can't seem to trigger furniture animation unless SLEN and SL's animation tester. Proximity to the furniture didn't trigger that furniture's specific animation and with SLEN only having throne/chair/bed options, does that mean there's no immersive way to trigger more niche furniture animations such as walls and crafting tables etc?

You need my tweaked SLATE and my ActionLog included to set the right Tags. And for the NPC'S you probably want to set the "NPC'S use Furniture" option to Always to raise the chance over the 80%

So, I have a weird issue going that I finally traced back to this mod.

When I use a mod with both Defeat & Sex Lab Utility1 where it drains health during sex, and the result can kills the PC from depletion of hp, the body warps into a strange floating 45 degree angle or horizontal angle, sometimes the body will twist up.  Whereas before, the PC would scream then fall the the floor naturally.

Love the mod, but this is the only issues I've found with it, other than not all animations are able to play for NPC>PC, or PC>NPC scenarios using defeat