Hi, I have problem with Defeat or SexLab, so when I surrender (Iam male) only FemDom animations is in list, when I disable them, then only with Cowgirl tag, I want run all animations no matter what tag is. Tryed add tag "FemDom" to all aniamtions with SLATE but still during scene recognise only those few animations with "FemDom" tag. Before worked everything fine, i think because of this sexlab utility tweak I installed. Any sugestions?

P.S Editing Animation settings in Defeat not working....

5 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

Hi

About aroused creature tweak: I want the new invite animation made for the SE version

, (sorry im a little confused about instructions ) do i need the SE version installed and then this? or can i just install the LE v04.0 Beta to get the animation oportunity?

You need the last AC SE version installed and then install my last Tweak.

I think RIA is not compatible with my Tweak but add more inviting Animations is already on my TODO list. @Gunslicer have few Idles perfect for this. I just to lazy about "Aroused Creatures" right now.

2 hours ago, sudeliukas said:

Hi, I have problem with Defeat or SexLab, so when I surrender (Iam male) only FemDom animations is in list, when I disable them, then only with Cowgirl tag, I want run all animations no matter what tag is. Tryed add tag "FemDom" to all aniamtions with SLATE but still during scene recognise only those few animations with "FemDom" tag. Before worked everything fine, i think because of this sexlab utility tweak I installed. Any sugestions?

P.S Editing Animation settings in Defeat not working....

On the last update I add one Filter for FemDom when the victim is male in aggressive animations, but I think I forgot to check if the Aggressor is female. I will check that.

Also the cache don't get automatically updated when you change the tags usually take time and that's the reason why you don't see the new tagged Animations but you can force the cache update by disabling and enabling one of the Standard Animations or Creature Animation in case the tag changed was on the Creatures Animations

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

You need the last AC SE version installed and then install my last Tweak.

I think RIA is not compatible with my Tweak but add more inviting Animations is already on my TODO list. @Gunslicer have few Idles perfect for this. I just to lazy about "Aroused Creatures" right now.

In fact it is, there is one version specifically for your tweak in the download section of RIA: ArousedCreature_RIA_ForOsmelTweak(20200924)_v.1.0.0.rar

On 12/4/2020 at 4:00 PM, boita said:

SexLabDebug.0.logPapyrus.0.log Here, I hope this is usable/readable. I got 2 times the free camera off in the LAL prison cell, 1st near the start and 1 after an orgasm

Too many errors related to "SexLab Arousal" to properly read the log. Apparently you have some bad SLAX update installed. I don't see any of the mods I know that can make the free camera issue but I can't be sure because amount of SLAX make really hard keep track.

The camera issue is usually related to mods trying to start some idle on the player without check for the SexLab Animation first. The idle is not the problem because most of the time don't get applied because the SexLab Animation don't allow it, the problem is the script to change the camera usually attached to the script for the idle and some times also enable the jump and movement keys that should be Disabled during the sex scene.

First fix the SLAX errors removing any fix or patch related.

Hello,
I have reinstalled my Skyrim SE and also installed a lot of mods including SexLab Utility Plus. Now I have the problem that in the MCM Sexlab Framework doesn't show up and I don't know if it's SexLab Utility Plus or a problem with SexLab F in general.

Can someone please help me fix the problem?

I have already tried it with the console command "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" but unfortunately without success, just like Jaxonz MCM Kicker SE.

58 minutes ago, AreaGamer said:

Hello,
I have reinstalled my Skyrim SE and also installed a lot of mods including SexLab Utility Plus. Now I have the problem that in the MCM Sexlab Framework doesn't show up and I don't know if it's SexLab Utility Plus or a problem with SexLab F in general.

Can someone please help me fix the problem?

I have already tried it with the console command "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" but unfortunately without success, just like Jaxonz MCM Kicker SE.

I need the logs to know the problem for real, but the SexLab Utility Plus can be removed without problem so the problem should be another.

Uninstall and reinstall the SexLab Framework to be sure of having all the files.

22 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

I need the logs to know the problem for real, but the SexLab Utility Plus can be removed without problem so the problem should be another.

Uninstall and reinstall the SexLab Framework to be sure of having all the files.

Sorry but I do not know which log you mean, where can I find it, then I send it to you?

32 minutes ago, AreaGamer said:

Sorry but I do not know which log you mean, where can I find it, then I send it to you?

The Papyrus.0.log located on your Documents inside "My Games/Skyrim/Logs/Script/"

In case the folder Logs or Script being empty you have to enable the Logging and Trace for the papyrus on the Skyrim.ini outside the Logs folder or in case you be using some Mod Manager like MO2 (recommend) you have to use the option include to modify the Skyrim.ini because he use a different file.

On the Skyrim.ini search for:

[Papyrus]

And set = 1 on:

bEnableTrace

And

bEnableLoggin

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

The Papyrus.0.log located on your Documents inside "My Games/Skyrim/Logs/Script/"

In case the folder Logs or Script being empty you have to enable the Logging and Trace for the papyrus on the Skyrim.ini outside the Logs folder or in case you be using some Mod Manager like MO2 (recommend) you have to use the option include to modify the Skyrim.ini because he use a different file.

On the Skyrim.ini search for:

[Papyrus]

And set = 1 on:

bEnableTrace

And

bEnableLoggin

Thank you,
here is my log file:

Papyrus.0.log

13 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Around 46 missing files reported; including the "sslBaseExpression" and the "MfgConsole" both required by SexLab Framework

Reinstall the SexLab Framework and in case you be using the SE version download and install the last "Mfg Console" for SE from Nexus

Thanks for the help but I can't find a "Mfg Console" for the SE version only for Oldrim. Do you have a link for me?
I reinstalled SexLab Framework and tried the Oldrim versin of "Mfg Console" but that did nothing, it still doesn't show up in the MCM.

On 12/7/2020 at 7:36 AM, osmelmc said:

Too many errors related to "SexLab Arousal" to properly read the log. Apparently you have some bad SLAX update installed. I don't see any of the mods I know that can make the free camera issue but I can't be sure because amount of SLAX make really hard keep track.

The camera issue is usually related to mods trying to start some idle on the player without check for the SexLab Animation first. The idle is not the problem because most of the time don't get applied because the SexLab Animation don't allow it, the problem is the script to change the camera usually attached to the script for the idle and some times also enable the jump and movement keys that should be Disabled during the sex scene.

First fix the SLAX errors removing any fix or patch related.

Thanks for your time, I haven't thought about idle mods. So I tried disabling TDF aroused idles and BINGO that did it, no more free camera turning off ! I also found out that I had installed SLSO included patch for SLArousedRedux while I'm using SLAX

29 minutes ago, AreaGamer said:

I have already installed the main Mfg Fix file and reinstalled it again today! So that's not the problem, or do I need one of the optional files?

The logs remember send me the log file.

By the way what mod manager are you using.

8 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

I use Nexus Modmanger 0.72.3.0

Here please the new log file:

Papyrus.0.log 283.49 kB · 4 downloads

I not longer see SexLab relevant errors just one that makes me think you are using another mod that override the SexLab script files besides the "SexLab Utility Plus" and that's can be conflictive.

Anyway what I really see is around 40 missing files from few Mods. My recommendation is to check those files mod and reinstall them. For that you have to search in the logs for "missing files?" and take as reference the 3 or 4 first character of the file name between "" to search with the file explorer the mods with scripts like the one missing; to reinstall it.

Also I don't have many references about the Nexus Mod Manager but my recommendation is on "Mod Organizer 2" available on Nexus.

7 hours ago, osmelmc said:

I not longer see SexLab relevant errors just one that makes me think you are using another mod that override the SexLab script files besides the "SexLab Utility Plus" and that's can be conflictive.

Anyway what I really see is around 40 missing files from few Mods. My recommendation is to check those files mod and reinstall them. For that you have to search in the logs for "missing files?" and take as reference the 3 or 4 first character of the file name between "" to search with the file explorer the mods with scripts like the one missing; to reinstall it.

Also I don't have many references about the Nexus Mod Manager but my recommendation is on "Mod Organizer 2" available on Nexus.

Thanks for the help, I had to restart the game but now it works!

@zapdragon Any help is appreciated.

Let me see... You are talking about two issues:

1. The chance of more than one thread try to use the same xMarker at the same time. I never seen that before but is true that the scripts allow it. The solution in this case is easier, I just have to destroy or disable the xMarker like I currently do with Furnitures to prevent the selection.

2. Find more hidden places. This one is not easy to solve because check for LOS is not reliable, first the actor need to be looking to the xMarker and even if I make all the surrounding actors look to the xMarker that's not reliable enough because force the lookAt can produce wrong Idles on the Actors and if I use the lookAt without force it the xMarker can be just on his back and don't see it. Also most of the situation where someone see you if when the xMarker is in the path and some patrolling guard or NPC pass near once the xMarker is already in use. The best solution in this case is avoid the path but I have not idea of how do that.

In most of the cases the function don't find any hidden place and the actors just stay at the middle of the path.

I will check and implement the first issue solution and try something with the LOS to increase the amount of hidden places founded. If you have some scripts to enhance the function I gladly include it and in last chance can be useful for furniture developments.

@zapdragon still don't check all the scripts because I'm comparing with my version on development. For I see some of those ideas are already on my new version but made different.

I need to read carefully the changes on the SLSO part and those for the Fetish filter but definitely going to use the Ammo scripts, just need to add the extra option to the "Time and Strip" page for compatibility reasons.

2 hours ago, zapdragon said:

@osmelmc For the SLSO part, if you DON'T have SLSO, I made it so you can set a min-max range of rounds the scene will go through, so it doesn't just do one and done. I also made it so that for both SLSO and non, there's a chance it'll switch to a new anim when it goes back.

Anyway, I'm having issues with the scripts. They're different than the ones I've been using for myself. Mainly the MCM options. Those weren't there. I don't have much experience with MCM scripts, so I'm certain that's where the issue lies. Not sure what I'm doing wrong exactly though.

ZapDragonEdits3.zip 217.75 kB · 1 download

I'm constantly reordering the scripts of the MCM because the amount of STATES are dangerous close to the limit of 128. When that happens the script is usually compiled without issues but the extra state can't be executed.

Once I finish with the test of the version on development I will send you one special version with all your modifications without the issues in retribution for the help