5 hours ago, Alenin said:

How do I turn off the notifications from SOS Pubic Hair for Females Addon?  I don't know why anyone would ever want notifications for this.

On 1/1/2020 at 10:52 PM, osmelmc said:

Sorry for that. I was looking for a solution for the on load game recolor and forgot remove the logs before upload.

On 1/1/2020 at 8:53 PM, XenonS3 said:

Hey, I made some changes to the tweaked scripts and removed the Debug.Notifications in SOS Pubic Hair For Females that happen on every start, load, cell change, undress and each nanometer walked (just kidding with this one).

Even though there is a condition (If Notify) in the script, the messages still happen when SOS notifications are turned off...

Enjoy!

SOS Pubic Hair for Females - no debug log.rar 4.6 kB · 12 downloads

1 hour ago, loversusers said:

so utility plus replace sexlab privacy?

Replace:

SexLab Privacy

SexLab Fixes

SexLab More Animations 750

Can replace:

SexLab Fade To Black

Is 100% compatible with:

SexLab Survival

SexLab Separate Orgasm

Can replace the 90% of the Animation system of:

ZaZ Animation Pack

Devious Devices Integration

Enhance the way SexLab process:

Creatures

Genders

Furnitures

Vampires

Mages

Alchemist's

And more...

WARNING

Just be careful don't override my files with any other mod.

11 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

SexLab Fixes

AH! Good to know.

MNC SLAL and Sexlab Utility fight for it already.

Also not sure if I can combine Sexlab Utility with:

ExperimentalSexLabCreaturesV1-62ToSLALConversion.7z

Converts all Sexlab Framework installed creature animations to a SLAL pack.

Means there will be no creature animations installed on startup.

Might conflict with the 750/750 animations patch?

Spoiler

I think this looks right, because all creatures are now SLAL packs and need to be registered first

1511944702_enb2020_02_2302_26_54_71.jpg.e5458a87d1499338132fdd632e249945.jpg

21 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

AH! Good to know.

MNC SLAL and Sexlab Utility fight for it already.

Also not sure if I can combine Sexlab Utility with:

ExperimentalSexLabCreaturesV1-62ToSLALConversion.7z

Converts all Sexlab Framework installed creature animations to a SLAL pack.

Means there will be no creature animations installed on startup.

Might conflict with the 750/750 animations patch?

Hide contents

The first mod absorb by SexLab Utility Plus was the SexLab Fixes, since my first release.

I don't check for the ExperimentalSexLabCreaturesv1.62ToSLALCombersion but if work with SexLab work with SexLab Utility, at least they try to replace one of the scripts files include on the Utility. On that case if someone inform me, I be pleased to make it compatible too.

7 hours ago, loversusers said:

regarding animation object

i still have object for anub or creature pack that doesn't let select for furniture or not.

since i dont know if all object are available in game. 

i guess that's the compromise.

The object showed on animations come with the animation and usually to be showed need the .esp include on the package.

If you problem is not that, give me some examples to try to understand.

21 minutes ago, loversusers said:

oh im simply saying i kept some because i dont know what kind of objects some animations are using, e.g. holding a bottle, or some special object that are not normally a furniture

for creature though, there is somethings called bone table.

Haa I understand now.

That's true. The best for now is remove only the furniture meshes, because without the rest of the object the animation look bad. And be sure the animations have the corresponding Tag first.

I wish be capable of remove the furniture of the animation on real time just if real furniture is used but don't know how. 

Hey Osmel, big fan of these tweaks, especially the SexLab one, thanks for making them!

A (small) request:

Would it be possible for you to add a "auto advance stages" toggle with a twist?

I'm using SLSO and I don't really like the way I have to advance the stages manually, but I also can't just let SexLab do that, as it'll end the Scene after the last Stage.

So I was thinking, having a toggle which would advance the stages to the last but one one according to the normal timers set up, and only on male orgasm, or in the case of multiple males (gangbang), on the last male orgasm, advance the scene to the last stage, which then again listens to the timers you have set up eventually ending the scene?

I understand that this is very specific, and probably goes against how SLSO is supposed to work lmao, so if you're not willing to I might tackle it myself if I find the time.

Anyways, cheers!

8 hours ago, loversusers said:

it seems the privacy feature is not similar to the privacy mod.  I still get animation starts in public like street.  triggered by amorous adventure and SLEN.

do I need to choose use bed all the time? or just set use bed always.

some animation plays without asking for bed.  I currently have ask bed every time.

To prevent long and unnecessary load time "find hidden place" first check if the actors are on confidence; that's true:

1. If some animating actor are nude. 

2. If the actors are alone on close radius who depend of location.

3. If all surrounded NPC on close radius depending of the location are nude or current follower

If not on confidence then try to find a hidden please on a 3000 of radius or lower depending of the location with the same confidence rules.

After few trying (max 20) if don't find any good place then start the Animation on the actors place more or less.

*** Also the system don't try to find a Bed or hidden place if another function or external Mod already set a CenterRef for the Animation. Like usually do those Mod with "follow me" dialogues or Rapes.

9 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

Hello,
I have installed SexLab Survival and SexLab Separate Orgasm Do I have to replace or skip the script files of SLSurvival and SLSO when installing SexLab Utility Plus?

You might want to include this on the first page of your installation guide.

Is on the description already if bad not remember.(Probably need to be remake)

SexLab Utility Plus need override (replace) all the scripts files include those from SLSurvival and SLSO.

2 hours ago, Ruffled Pigeon said:

A (small) request:

Would it be possible for you to add a "auto advance stages" toggle with a twist?

I'm using SLSO and I don't really like the way I have to advance the stages manually, but I also can't just let SexLab do that, as it'll end the Scene after the last Stage.

So I was thinking, having a toggle which would advance the stages to the last but one one according to the normal timers set up, and only on male orgasm, or in the case of multiple males (gangbang), on the last male orgasm, advance the scene to the last stage, which then again listens to the timers you have set up eventually ending the scene?

I understand that this is very specific, and probably goes against how SLSO is supposed to work lmao, so if you're not willing to I might tackle it myself if I find the time.

Anyways, cheers!

Looks similar to another request. But still not sure if I understand.

Let me see, you want to remove the random stage from SLSO to return to the original but also don't reach the end until all actors reach the climax at least one time?

Just now, osmelmc said:

Looks similar to another request. But still not sure if I understand.

Let me see, you want to remove the random stage from SLSO to return to the original but also don't reach the end until all actors reach the climax at least one time?

Exactly :)

Or well, until all non Player actors reach climax at least once

@Ruffled Pigeon 

I check the SLSO scripts and notice to things:

1. The original script apparently have one small mistake when set de value of the minStage variable because check the stageCount that way:

if StageCount > 3

minStage = 2

elseIf StageCount > 5

minStage = 3

endIf

And that means the StageCount > 5 never run because 5 is always bigger than 3

2. In the original script the conditions related to aggressor orgasm and the stage are wrongly placed inside the GoToStage function. Resulting on the player can't take real control of the Animation even when the SexLab MCM "Disable Victims Control" is Disabled for debugging proposes.

The right place to set those conditions is on the event Update just inside the autoAdvance condition.

Those things need to be checked by the SLSO author.

16 hours ago, osmelmc said:

@Ruffled Pigeon 

I check the SLSO scripts and notice to things:

1. The original script apparently have one small mistake when set de value of the minStage variable because check the stageCount that way:

if StageCount > 3

minStage = 2

elseIf StageCount > 5

minStage = 3

endIf

And that means the StageCount > 5 never run because 5 is always bigger than 3

2. In the original script the conditions related to aggressor orgasm and the stage are wrongly placed inside the GoToStage function. Resulting on the player can't take real control of the Animation even when the SexLab MCM "Disable Victims Control" is Disabled for debugging proposes.

The right place to set those conditions is on the event Update just inside the autoAdvance condition.

Those things need to be checked by the SLSO author.

Holy shit the script is a mess.

Anyways, I edited the sslThreadController that comes with Utility Plus and got it working.

The GoToStage now actually does what it suggests and the bulk of logic was moved into the Update, albeit I completely rewrote that, as I don't see why you would even check for Chasity Belts on Stage advancing when that has to be done prior to the animation even starting.

1 hour ago, Ruffled Pigeon said:

I don't see why you would even check for Chasity Belts on Stage advancing when that has to be done prior to the animation even starting.

Remember that part below to SLSO. Until now i avoid make changes on the scripts corresponding to external Mod compatibility like the SLSO part.

Still I usually charge that type of variable on the sslSystemConfig to gain on speed but from my point of view the chastityBelt keyword is not the right for the job instead preventVaginal and preventAnal keywords have more sense.

For those reasons I prefer don't touch that part of the script, at least not without the author complicity.

I dont understand the Sexlab Aroused Creature Tweaks... 
Which one is the newest? Do I need all three? Or do they do different things? And if so, whats the differences?! 

All I seem to grasp is that there is a tweak for Bakas LE modified SLA 

and 2 Tweaks to make SSE SLA a packport to LE?! 

Just now, Nymra said:

Which one is the newest? Do I need all three? Or do they do different things? And if so, whats the differences?! 

Grab newest SLAC for SE and install it

Then install SexLab Aroused Creatures v04.0 Beta 13 Tweak(20200123).7z

Say 3 times very loud OsmelMC!

and - HEX HEX - you have a SE version that is tweaked and LE compatible

Just now, donttouchmethere said:

Grab newest SLAC for SE and install it

Then install SexLab Aroused Creatures v04.0 Beta 13 Tweak(20200123).7z

Say 3 times very loud OsmelMC!

and - HEX HEX - you have a SE version that is tweaked and LE compatible

ok, got that much :P

And what has BAKA modifed version in store? Just curious because... BAKA I guess :D

5 minutes ago, Nymra said:

The SLA tweak I don't think is related to Aroused Creatures.

As for the other 2, I just installed the beta 10,  then installed the beta 13 over it. That seems to work just fine.