Nobody is talking about the experience of use the MoveScene key to swap between furniture types.

I need to know because can be the start for others functions to come.

At least for the comments seems like the furnitures are more easily to use now.

Properly tags for animations is an old, big, annoying problem.

I solved for myself editing EVERY SINGLE json file coming with the various animations set, avoiding useless tags and being very careful about the "main" tag (by my point of view" that are the ones related to gender: like FM, FFM, FF and so on.

I always thought that a correct tag set should include:

1. Actor/s (to say:  F, M, FM, FF, FFM and so on).

2. Type of animation (Sex, Foreplay) --- The "sex" one leads to orgasm and cum, the other one not.

3. If sex - type of sex:  Vaginal, Anal, Oral (with sub types: Blowjob, Cunnilingus), Group.

4. Position:  Missionary, Doggystyle, Cowgirl, Cowgirl Reverse, Sideways, Furniture (or AnimObject).

5. Consensual or Aggressive (with subtype FemDom).

6. Environment:  Laying, Kneeling, Standing, Acrobatic, Magic.

7. Author (optional).

NO MORE, NO LESS.

(I'm really convinced that all the tags like "Penis", "mouth", "dirty", "straight" and so on are, AT LEAST, useless and confusing. I always remove them all from my animations).

About your mod, another little question:  In my system the Ending Ragdoll happens ONLY when the animations is "really" aggressive and only for the vistim. Is that normal?

1 hour ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Properly tags for animations is an old, big, annoying problem.

I solved for myself editing EVERY SINGLE json file coming with the various animations set, avoiding useless tags and being very careful about the "main" tag (by my point of view" that are the ones related to gender: like FM, FFM, FF and so on.

I always thought that a correct tag set should include:

1. Actor/s (to say:  F, M, FM, FF, FFM and so on).

2. Type of animation (Sex, Foreplay) --- The "sex" one leads to orgasm and cum, the other one not.

3. If sex - type of sex:  Vaginal, Anal, Oral (with sub types: Blowjob, Cunnilingus), Group.

4. Position:  Missionary, Doggystyle, Cowgirl, Cowgirl Reverse, Sideways, Furniture (or AnimObject).

5. Consensual or Aggressive (with subtype FemDom).

6. Environment:  Laying, Kneeling, Standing, Acrobatic, Magic.

7. Author (optional).

NO MORE, NO LESS.

(I'm really convinced that all the tags like "Penis", "mouth", "dirty", "straight" and so on are, AT LEAST, useless and confusing. I always remove them all from my animations).

About your mod, another little question:  In my system the Ending Ragdoll happens ONLY when the animations is "really" aggressive and only for the vistim. Is that normal?

First should say I agree with you in almost all your points and also do the same. Except for the last one because many of those Tag's are used by few mods for example SexLab use the "dirty" and "loving" Tag's for the RecordSkills influencing the Purity Skill on the actor SexLab Diary, the "straight" is use by many mods to filter Animation (of course I prefer and use only the gender tag like your first point but is not good idea remove the "straight, lesbian, gay , futa" Tag's for compatibility matters) and the "Penis" is good way to identify Animations with male actor involved at the end they don't harm so is better let it be. Also is true, right now the Animation Tag's are a chaos and also the internal description of the actors gender in the json files.

Yes the ragdoll is intentionally just for the victims on not standing Animations and also few others situations not fully defined yet like "CowGirl, DoggyStyle, Missionar" on the victim/receiver role and "laying" for both all actors. But that's is still WIP so need time and work to be completed because I also want to use others idles for the end that are not working yet.

By the way returning to the Tag matter. I have the intention of make one filter to base on the sex experience of the actors for that reason I will need Tag's like "Kissing, Cuddling, Loving, Dirty, Rough, Aggressive, Rape" more or less.

At least for me the first time I use SexLab I think the system already did that, but was disappointed see later than was just my imagination. 

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

Yes the ragdoll is intentionally just for the victims on not standing Animations and also few others situations not fully defined yet like "CowGirl, DoggyStyle, Missionar" on the victim/receiver role and "laying" for both all actors. But that's is still WIP so need time and work to be completed because I also want to use others idles for the end that are not working yet.

You could think to add (in case of rape) an animation like the one from ZAZ 8 or 8+:  "Lie sideway tied" or similar. For a short time before "releasing" the victim. It should simulate well the trauma.

In the meantime I noticed another little issue:

1. Not always (to say: 1 time on 3) the expression resets automatically itself.

2. The "reset" button in the SexLab page does absolutely nothing.

3. It happens to NPCs too.

So I need to use the console command "mfg reset" very often.

TAGS: I talked about consensual and aggressive:  if SexLab uses the "dirty" and "loving" tags for the skills, maybe it's a bit nonsense to place dirty into consensual animations, right? I found a lot of them this way.

Anyhow, it seems confusing.

What means "dirty"? Maybe because is anal? Nonsense if consensual.

@NicoleDragoness 

1. Until now the only Animations working in the Ragdoll Ending are:

1.1. Ragdoll

1.2. IdleForceDefaulState

1.3. IdleSoupDeath

The rest of the Animations I tried for some reason don't work. When the reason be found, I will start to include more endings like ZaZ

2. Not sure what reset expression you are talking about because:

2.1. The most likely. I noticed the actors usually stay with the expression for some time after the Animations finish; I think is related to a new file introduce by Ashal in the SE version and I be forced to include it for compatibility reasons and for some reason the Animation take some time to really end after let you move when is supposed ended. I already tried to fix that but nothing seems to work.

2.2. Probably you are talking about the new key to refresh expression and in that case the new expression is random after be filtered so considering are just a few is usual get the same expression. But work fine and the logs prove it.

3. I don't really understand what's make a animation "Dirty" but I think should be different from the "Loving" and both are consensual when I be reached that part i will comment about. For now is better just let it be.

4. If the Animation end  with a ragdoll on a standing is probably the Animation or don't have the standing tag or also include one of the other also checked like cowgirl or doggystyle if the Animation have the other Tag's I have not way to know what is the most appropriate. But also exist another condition related to the camera state that I don't fully understand so I let it be for now.

PD: This is a pre release because I currently working on many of those things and the main reason to release it is for the people try the new MoveScene system and still nobody feedback about that.? 

I try to explain on my best the "expression" thing:

(Maybe is not related but take in count that I have the "mfg console" SKSE addon AND I still have Skyrim LE on an old, crappy, 32bit computer).

1.  During an animation the characters assume different expressions related to the type of enjoyement/pain AND the strenght of these (up to 5 different stages).

2.  At the end of the animation (few seconds after the finish, almost when the sexlab thread itself is reset) the characters should reset their expressions to a normal state.

3.  As I noticed above, not always this happens and the characters remain stuck with the last "stage" of the sex enjoement/pain's expression.

4.  In the "hotkeys" page of SexLab there is a new key to reset this expression BUT it does absolutely nothing for me.

5.  To restore the standard facial expression of my avatar and on other NPCs too, I can use a console command called "mfg reset" that is part of the SKSE plugin "mfg console".

6.  Not using this command let the characters to stay with the sex expression forever or until loading again the game.

Other thing that "could" interfere by my end could be the mod Player Head Tracking even if I don't think so.

The important thing to know is that didn't happen BEFORE your Utility installation. Expressions always reset themselves automatically after few seconds the end of animations.

My guess would be that "dirty" is  used as a catch-all term or animations that are fully consensual and yet not the kind of stuff you'll find in your average married couple's bedroom. Things done purely for lust without any affection that veer close to or are firmly in fetish territory.

For example domination where the "victim" is participating willingly and eagerly. That would most certainly not be rape, since it's fully censensual. At the same time the majority of people would agree that domination is not loving either. So that tag is out too.

You could tag it with a combination of both consensual and aggressive, but is aggressive really fitting of such a scene? And isn't it rather counter intuitive to have something be aggressive AND consensual?

So what do you tag it as?

I guess you could always not give any of those for such animations and let the lack of other tags define it, but it's always easier and less error-prone to check whether an animation has a certain tag, rather than checking for a combination of absent tags.

I just tried out the furniture detection bit and I ran into an issue.

I sat on a chair and used SLEN dialogue to make another character have sex with mine and while the game correctly selected a chair animation... it spawned another chair into the same space as the chair I was sitting on.

The chair I was sitting on was the default one you get in your owned mansions (lakeview in this case), while the one spawned in was the the simple, unornamented wooden chair consisting pretty much only of rectangular planks of dark wood.

Did I do something wrong in my setup or do I need seperate animations that do not spawn in the objects?

13 minutes ago, NoNickNeeded said:

I just tried out the furniture detection bit and I ran into an issue.

I sat on a chair and used SLEN dialogue to make another character have sex with mine and while the game correctly selected a chair animation... it spawned another chair into the same space as the chair I was sitting on.

The chair I was sitting on was the default one you get in your owned mansions (lakeview in this case), while the one spawned in was the the simple, unornamented wooden chair consisting pretty much only of rectangular planks of dark wood.

Did I do something wrong in my setup or do I need seperate animations that do not spawn in the objects?

That sounds like you installed the animation pack with Anim Objects included.

If you want to use that animation but without an extra chair spawning at the chair you're sitting on you will have to reinstall the anim pack that contains the animation you talking about, but without animation objects.

On 3/29/2020 at 11:59 PM, osmelmc said:

More Wall furniture detected for the "Wall" furniture Tag include the furniture "Tanning Rack" and the Walls corner's (those walls probably are those where the NPC's rest, not sure yet because are invisibly and usually over real walls)

How are walls exactly recognised? I tried to change from oral animation to wall sex animation using the move scene hotkey, but I only got it to work with tanning racks, as I wasn't able to use those walls where npcs rest.

Also when using the tanning rack all wall animations that I have with the tag "wall" were a bit misplaced, meaning that they were separated from the object.

But the animation list using the tanning rack as reference was correctly remade including only wall animations.

Also tried to move scene between other furnitures like benches and chairs and works good, at least for FM scenes. ?

1 hour ago, tygct said:

How are walls exactly recognised? I tried to change from oral animation to wall sex animation using the move scene hotkey, but I only got it to work with tanning racks, as I wasn't able to use those walls where npcs rest.

Also when using the tanning rack all wall animations that I have with the tag "wall" were a bit misplaced, meaning that they were separated from the object.

But the animation list using the tanning rack as reference was correctly remade including only wall animations.

Also tried to move scene between other furnitures like benches and chairs and works good, at least for FM scenes. ?

First thanks for comment about the MoveScene key.

The wall furniture with exception of those from ZaZ, all are not playable. That means you can't use the Active key to use the Wall for that reason MoveScene key won't work for that at least you find and install the Nexus Mod to make walls playable (I have not idea how find it)

The best way to use a Wall is start an Wall Animation close to a Wall furniture the problem is they are invisibly and is hard to know where are placed. To force a wall Animation I recommend use the test option on the SexLab MCM

The reason why the Wall Animations are misplaced on the Tanning Rack is because the walls used to make those animations are misplaced too. The Tanning Rack is good furniture to correct the animation alignment because his center is close to 0.0.0 that's for I recommend correct the alignment there and that way get aligned for the rest.

7 hours ago, A.J. said:

Hello, what about ref.SetDestroyed 1? could it make the trick?

I just testing that one and until now nobody try to use the furniture so I have big expectations. Still need more tests to be sure but since now Thanks you so much.

I was thinking on make a Invisible NPC just to make him use the furniture with the help of the packages. That desperate I be.

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

I just testing that one and until now nobody try to use the furniture so I have big expectations. Still need more tests to be sure but since now Thanks you so much.

I was thinking on make a Invisible NPC just to make him use the furniture with the help of the packages. That desperate I be.

That would have been my next idea, really! *laughs*

Out of curiosity, I just asked on AAF. Two more things came out:

- it won't work if a npc is in the process to sit on that furniture, this won't stop it, but in the other cases it should work fine. If it was me, in fallout, I could retrieve nearby npcs and check if they are GetSitting, however this means piling more code for something that probably 99% of times returns false anyway.

- if a model has a model for a destroyed stage, it should swap. I'm not much sure about this, I don't recall any destroyed model in skyrim.

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

That would have been my next idea, really! *laughs*

Out of curiosity, I just asked on AAF. Two more things came out:

- it won't work if a npc is in the process to sit on that furniture, this won't stop it, but in the other cases it should work fine. If it was me, in fallout, I could retrieve nearby npcs and check if they are GetSitting, however this means piling more code for something that probably 99% of times returns false anyway.

- if a model has a model for a destroyed stage, it should swap. I'm not much sure about this, I don't recall any destroyed model in skyrim.

That last data can be problematic but was the first come to my head when see your suggestion; I will try to prevent that somehow.

By the way all my tests result perfect. You can't imagine all the functions I tested without success. Once again thank you.

Muchas gracias

I'm trying to use the aroused creatures tweak on LE. 

Following instructions, I downloaded the SE version of aroused creatures first, then I downloaded your beta13 tweak.. but the fomod of your tweak is a little unclear, should I select SE patch because the original aroused creatures used as a base is SE, or should I select LE patch because I'm playing LE?

If anyone knows, I'd appreciate it. 

hmm.PNG

---Simplied steps I've taken so far for Oldrim LE---

>Installed SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v04.0 RC3 (Beta 13)  

>Started installation of SexLab Aroused Creatures LE v04.0 Beta 13 (Tweak)

>Fomod options for SexLab Aroused Creatures LE v04.0 Beta 13 (Tweak) appear, as seen in attached screenshot.

That's where I'm unsure of how to proceed, the fomod description makes it sound like this is what I need to select in order to patch the SE version (which is technically what I have installed at the moment) but there's also an LE option which would make a lot more sense since I'm playing LE, unless that refers to the 2016 aroused creatures.. Please help me.

4 hours ago, firepunch1 said:

I'm trying to use the aroused creatures tweak on LE. 

Following instructions, I downloaded the SE version of aroused creatures first, then I downloaded your beta13 tweak.. but the fomod of your tweak is a little unclear, should I select SE patch because the original aroused creatures used as a base is SE, or should I select LE patch because I'm playing LE?

If anyone knows, I'd appreciate it. 

hmm.PNG

---Simplied steps I've taken so far for Oldrim LE---

>Installed SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v04.0 RC3 (Beta 13)  

>Started installation of SexLab Aroused Creatures LE v04.0 Beta 13 (Tweak)

>Fomod options for SexLab Aroused Creatures LE v04.0 Beta 13 (Tweak) appear, as seen in attached screenshot.

That's where I'm unsure of how to proceed, the fomod description makes it sound like this is what I need to select in order to patch the SE version (which is technically what I have installed at the moment) but there's also an LE option which would make a lot more sense since I'm playing LE, unless that refers to the 2016 aroused creatures.. Please help me.

You should tick the LE Patch, there is two options to choose because osmel patch is compatible with Skyrim SE, and can be used in both versions. But if you play Oldrim, install with the "Legendary Edition" checkbox active.

50 minutes ago, tygct said:

You should tick the LE Patch, there is two options to choose because osmel patch is compatible with Skyrim SE, and can be used in both versions. But if you play Oldrim, install with the "Legendary Edition" checkbox active.

Thank you. ?

9 hours ago, Kluze said:

There is one unconvenience when the using Sexlab Utility Plus, the place to have sex is based on male not female. a female is teleported to the male's position. can you change this?

Is not like that. In fact the system check few things on the following order:

1. External Mods can set the CenterRef following his own criteria. And those with the "Follow me" dialogue usually do that.

2. If some actor is using a furniture and the Animation list is empty (like with the dialogue say "normal sex") or the Animations list first animation is a furniture animation and exist a proper furniture close enough then the CenterRef will be the furniture in question.

3. Check for Bed's with his own method for that and set the bed as CenterRef

4. Check on aggressive Animations and set the CenterRef on the Victim except if the victim is using a furniture to avoid the aggressive Animation start over a furniture without be furniture type in that case will try with the Aggressor checking the same.

5. Start checking from the first actor given to the last actor not matter gender, looking for the first actor not using furniture (same as previous step) on the strange case when all the actors are using furniture and the previous conditions don't apply, then in last instance will use the first Actor on the actors position list as CenterRef.

** The starting Actors Position List is not the same as you see on the Animation because after all that the system sort the actors and usually charge the actors order to fit with the Animation more or less.

As you can see the gender is not relevant on the start place for the Animation and is mostly defined by the externals mod programmer's, the order with they add the actors, and the furniture conditions to avoid furnitures on not Furniture Animations.

PD: But I will check because is possible I was set aggressive condition on the aggressor as CenterRef instead of the victim, and that can results on the Male Actor as CenterRef because usually the aggressor is Male.

16 minutes ago, Dark_Fenix said:

sorry for the silly question, to use the wall animations, what conditions are needed?
I mean if all the walls are used for animations or if any changes need to be made so that certain walls are recognized as furniture animations like beds animations

image.png

Not silly.

Not any wall. Some Wall are furnitures but mostly they are Invisible and over a visible Wall. The main problem is they usually are not playable so don't recognize the action button. 

Is supposed be those walls were the NPC do something like rest (still not confirmed) and others. But for test you can use the Tanning Rack or check in this thread for more information and tools.