AMAZING update! Thank you VERY MUCH OsmelMC!!!

Hey there! Is anybody else seeing animations involving tables taking place right in the middle of dining tables?? The SL furniture is deployed directly in the middle of the benches.

THANKS!

3 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Not silly.

Not any wall. Some Wall are furnitures but mostly they are Invisible and over a visible Wall. The main problem is they usually are not playable so don't recognize the action button. 

Is supposed be those walls were the NPC do something like rest (still not confirmed) and others. But for test you can use the Tanning Rack or check in this thread for more information and tools.

Thanks for the reply

I use a merged plugin from various city overhaoul (cuttting room floor, atmor overhaol, etc) and I want to put some walls furnitures in certains strategic places, there is a tutorial of how to assign walls as furnitory?

Thanks to all those commenting in this thread for the amazing ideas and support. 

Also for the patience showed be all when explain me his problems with the tweaks and new ideas, even remember me some errors I usually forget.

20 minutes ago, Dark_Fenix said:

Thanks for the reply

I use a merged plugin from various city overhaoul (cuttting room floor, atmor overhaol, etc) and I want to put some walls furnitures in certains strategic places, there is a tutorial of how to assign walls as furnitory?

If you open the "sexlab utilityplus.esp" you will see a formlist called SexLabWall in there are included all the Skyrim wall type furnitures detected by the utility the rest from expansion mods like ZaZ are included on the sslSystemConfig file.

Is mostly place the transparent furniture wall over a real static wall

5 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Is supposed be those walls were the NPC do something like rest (still not confirmed)

yup, those walls are where NPCs rest, I downloaded the mod NicoleDragoness said earlier so I was able to use those invisible markers even using the MoveScene Sexlab hotkey, a wall animation played and everything worked perfectly.

No idea but it is possible if you could make those markers somehow recognize the action button? like making it usable without the other mod I mean.

1 hour ago, tygct said:

yup, those walls are where NPCs rest, I downloaded the mod NicoleDragoness said earlier so I was able to use those invisible markers even using the MoveScene Sexlab hotkey, a wall animation played and everything worked perfectly.

No idea but it is possible if you could make those markers somehow recognize the action button? like making it usable without the other mod I mean.

I will see if I can make it playable using just scripts. Is that so, probably include some option for that.

I'm getting a rather odd problem since updating to SexLab Utility Plus v20200409.7z

Facial expression on female always mouth open and teeth closed.

anyone else getting something similar or any ideas on things to try?

I've reset expression reg

tried the refresh expression button

if i force a facial expression via bat file it works but then after a sec or 2 it resets back to open mouth.

Edit

i dont think its this mod specifically.

i think this mod just showed the problem existed.

ive tried downgraded to the older version and the problem hasent corrected itself.

looks like the problem i think is the "teeth" is the part that isnt opening 

looks like there was some weird thing that happened with the new better vampires. 

I don't use better Vampires but for you said looks like a problem with the teeth. To be sure try 

In command write

ShowRaceMenu

Then change the mouth an test a few just to be sure mostly those from the original Skyrim

Is possible the mouth or teeth don't have the correct skeleton bone. 

Tell me if something work.

Know isue:

The mouth don't close in all the cases when Animation end.

I already checked that few times and still don't know the reason because the scripts run the MFC function to reset and I even tried to force it in many ways but nothing. The console command work but the same command called from scripts don't.

Just wanted to pop in to say thanks for these tweaks - just discovered your download page with the latest update and was very impressed with the changes you've added.  The 750 animation limit especially helps me avoid actually having to make decisions on the animations I load for a while longer. :classic_tongue: 

Also, was really happy to find your patch to make the newer SE versions of Aroused Creatures compatible with LE - there have been lots of great additions to that mod that I did not expect to see come to LE in the near future.  If they are interested I think I would recommend asking if they want to add mention of this patch to the mod's LE page - I love that mod but I only found your tweak because I happened to see this mod pop to the top of the new downloads list and checked it out.

On 4/9/2020 at 2:05 AM, osmelmc said:

Is not like that. In fact the system check few things on the following order:

1. External Mods can set the CenterRef following his own criteria. And those with the "Follow me" dialogue usually do that.

2. If some actor is using a furniture and the Animation list is empty (like with the dialogue say "normal sex") or the Animations list first animation is a furniture animation and exist a proper furniture close enough then the CenterRef will be the furniture in question.

3. Check for Bed's with his own method for that and set the bed as CenterRef

4. Check on aggressive Animations and set the CenterRef on the Victim except if the victim is using a furniture to avoid the aggressive Animation start over a furniture without be furniture type in that case will try with the Aggressor checking the same.

5. Start checking from the first actor given to the last actor not matter gender, looking for the first actor not using furniture (same as previous step) on the strange case when all the actors are using furniture and the previous conditions don't apply, then in last instance will use the first Actor on the actors position list as CenterRef.

** The starting Actors Position List is not the same as you see on the Animation because after all that the system sort the actors and usually charge the actors order to fit with the Animation more or less.

As you can see the gender is not relevant on the start place for the Animation and is mostly defined by the externals mod programmer's, the order with they add the actors, and the furniture conditions to avoid furnitures on not Furniture Animations.

PD: But I will check because is possible I was set aggressive condition on the aggressor as CenterRef instead of the victim, and that can results on the Male Actor as CenterRef because usually the aggressor is Male.

Thank you for replying. I guess Utility Plus makes males as the aggressor, I'm using Mass Match Maker SE, when i used this spell without Utility Plus, the actor position was based on female.

5 hours ago, lans139 said:

Hi Osmelmc thank u very much for update but just dump question is it save to update from medium save game?

Is safe. Just follow the instructions in case exist. 

The SexLab Utility Plus required manually use the MCM "Clean System" option to update the last furniture modification's once installed or uninstalled.

The Private Needs Discreet update automatically but can take some time for the Followers NPC's start showing the behavior once updated the Mod.

The rest of the tweaks go without intervention or problem.

3 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Is safe. Just follow the instructions in case exist. 

The SexLab Utility Plus required manually use the MCM "Clean System" option to update the last furniture modification's once installed or uninstalled.

The Private Needs Discreet update automatically but can take some time for the Followers NPC's start showing the behavior once updated the Mod.

The rest of the tweaks go without intervention or problem.

will thank u Osmelmc for replay i will upload the mod hope something not go wrong

2 hours ago, decaluka said:

Seems like Aroused Creatures can start animations during other SL animations, which is an issue.

Do you believe this is caused by the mod or my own load order?

The Aroused Creature Beta13 is the Mod with less possibility of start and SexLab in middle of another, some people say it was executive the amount of check over the SexLab Animation situation.

Not me, the Mod was already that good without my intervention. I just include the CxC functions. 

Said that my recommendations are:

1. Check if you are using the original Beta13 with the corresponding Beta13 tweak properly installed.

2. Check for another mod starting creature animations and disable the option in they MCM (some mods like "SL Adventures" do something similar to "Aroused Creature" and have the same problem you are seeing) 

The load order don't make any difference in those cases.

Is there a way to filter furniture animations like how Sexlab does for gay/lesbian?  What I'd like to do is when Sexlab asks to use the bed and I select "YES". it only uses animations that I've tagged in SLATE with "BedOnly" and when I select "NO", it does not use animations with that tag.   I would love to be able to select animations including Foreplay, that are only used on beds and animations that are only used when I don't use a bed. 

4 hours ago, Trajen said:

Is there a way to filter furniture animations like how Sexlab does for gay/lesbian?  What I'd like to do is when Sexlab asks to use the bed and I select "YES". it only uses animations that I've tagged in SLATE with "BedOnly" and when I select "NO", it does not use animations with that tag.   I would love to be able to select animations including Foreplay, that are only used on beds and animations that are only used when I don't use a bed. 

It's supposed to do something like that but the "BedOnly" tag is reserved for Single and Double Bed's, don't include Bedroll because is use mostly when at least one of the actors is outside of the bed in some part of the Animation.

Between the Filter options there are one for disable the "Standing" Animations on Bed's. That option and the "Furniture" Tag because the "furniture" Tag is not allowed in Bed's or Bedrolls 

8 hours ago, osmelmc said:

It's supposed to do something like that but the "BedOnly" tag is reserved for Single and Double Bed's, don't include Bedroll because is use mostly when at least one of the actors is outside of the bed in some part of the Animation.

Between the Filter options there are one for disable the "Standing" Animations on Bed's. That option and the "Furniture" Tag because the "furniture" Tag is not allowed in Bed's or Bedrolls 

I completely forgot about that option being there!  So what I did was tag all the animations with "beds" that I wanted to use exclusively on a bed and all the others I added the "Standing" tag if it didn't already have the furniture tag on it.  AND it works!  Thanks for the help!  Now I just have to figure out how to not have animations tagged with "beds" play when I not using a bed.  Any sage advice on that one?

4 hours ago, Kluze said:

How do I change CenterRef, from aggressor to victim? there is no way to change it in sexlab MCM options.

Ok I check and the CenterRef is the victim so that's not the problem but in the original SexLab the last choice was gender related instead of just the position. 

I'm considering include that as option for the next release.

2 hours ago, Trajen said:

I completely forgot about that option being there!  So what I did was tag all the animations with "beds" that I wanted to use exclusively on a bed and all the others I added the "Standing" tag if it didn't already have the furniture tag on it.  AND it works!  Thanks for the help!  Now I just have to figure out how to not have animations tagged with "beds" play when I not using a bed.  Any sage advice on that one?

Well that's a bit extreme...

If you want use a animation in bed and outside the bed just remove the "Standing", "Furniture" and "BedOnly" Tag's

21 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Would it be possible to get SexLab to check for a race tag? 

Like if I tagged some animations with Orc, it would see that and use those animations for when the NPC was an Orc?

Can be done but what you have in mind. I don't know any reason why one Animation should be considered for orc's only at least the vampire Animations usually bites.