For the utility mod and the filtering zap/dd animations option in the SL animation MCM page, if I set this do I still need to enable the filter animation options in the Zap or DD MCM menu?  Previously had to set one or the other, not sure if I now uncheck both and just use the filter provided by your mod, or if it is designed to work with both filters enabled (or only 1 enabled) in the DD/Zap MCM menu.

16 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Make at least one of the actors use some furniture matching you Animation tag

Now I got the point. Before you explained it I had thought that the mod either scans the whole cell for an appropriate furniture or searches for the furniture in some radius around PC.

I tested it once again and it worked. The mater is settled, thanks.

16 hours ago, osmelmc said:

To prevent long and unnecessary load time "find hidden place"

Indeed, making a tutorial video won't be a bad idea to prevent questions from that ones who are slow in understanding :)

So, the game moves the participants (by teleportation or jog, or whatever) to a "hidden place" before starting of an animation? Well, I tried to start an animation by a command from Sexlab MCM and the game run it at the same place (in front of a guard).

UPD: made another try under the same conditions, PC run to the safe location. As at the previous attempt the option was in "always" status. Alright, at least I sorted out how it works.

6 hours ago, Grummkol said:

For the utility mod and the filtering zap/dd animations option in the SL animation MCM page, if I set this do I still need to enable the filter animation options in the Zap or DD MCM menu?  Previously had to set one or the other, not sure if I now uncheck both and just use the filter provided by your mod, or if it is designed to work with both filters enabled (or only 1 enabled) in the DD/Zap MCM menu.

Is on the description. 

The original ZaZ and DDi Animation system are not compatible between them so usually allow just one active.

My Utility work with both without problem and don't need the option enabled on ZaZ or DDI MCM but still my Utility don't remove actos from the Animation so probably you like also enable the DDi Animation System.

On 3/17/2020 at 3:00 PM, Nymra said:

on a sidenote,

Would you be interested in making a patch for 

Following problems exist at the moment:

- threesome animations fail to draw more actors, so its always only 1 NPC and the PC in group animations (I think only 4 somes are effected, need to test again)
- chain rape has no breaks: DH plays as many Sex animations as there are NPCs in the vicinity. An option to control the maximum animations played would be nice
- DH equips a "rope" after every scene. This feature cannot be toggled at the moment and is very annoying (and also unimmersive, since DH is based on the idea of the PC already beeing bound before the scene anyway 

Feature ideas:
DH could also use more triggers.
- Player beeing in ZAP Furniture (maybe this could even be combined with ur furniture detection idea) 

- Player beeing naked (might be wrong, but I think at the moment this is not a trigger. 

As for compatbility with SL adventures and Survival, I dont know yet. Still investigating. 

I try but for some reason once installed the aggressive Animation end frozen my player so until release my next utility update I won't try again.

The scripts seems to have just few small version compatibility Errors but the code is not the most clean so I will need time to figured out.

14 hours ago, osmelmc said:

I try but for some reason once installed the aggressive Animation end frozen my player so until release my next utility update I won't try again.

The scripts seems to have just few small version compatibility Errors but the code is not the most clean so I will need time to figured out.

Just some background information. DH is around six years old and was originally created by Srende, my part was to get it to run on SL 1.6+ and 3.+ PapyrusUtil as originally it only worked up to SL v1.59c. The main changes were to the priorites and a condition to get the bandits to work again. Aside from a smaller script patch to change the timer of the binds, I have not altered anything else as it is not mine to change significantly and I don't have the time in rl in any case.

I do still have the old versions of DDI etc if you need them to recompile the scripts which I can let you have, but it really could do with a complete rewrite to bring it up to date. I would ask that you respect the authors original intent for DH so if you change anything significantly add a toggle in the MCM for it please.

Looking at Nymra's point about SL Adventures, from memory DH listens for dhlp_suspend and resume but I don't think it issues it which can cause a clash with other mods if DH fires first.

I'm happy to answer any questions if I can but time is extremely limited at present (I am doing project work for a hospital but will probably be redeployed to other work as well under the present pandemic circumstances).

Hope this is of some use. Good luck with it :classic_smile:

On 3/22/2020 at 12:09 PM, Slorm said:

Just some background information. DH is around six years old and was originally created by Srende, my part was to get it to run on SL 1.6+ and 3.+ PapyrusUtil as originally it only worked up to SL v1.59c. The main changes were to the priorites and a condition to get the bandits to work again. Aside from a smaller script patch to change the timer of the binds, I have not altered anything else as it is not mine to change significantly and I don't have the time in rl in any case.

I do still have the old versions of DDI etc if you need them to recompile the scripts which I can let you have, but it really could do with a complete rewrite to bring it up to date. I would ask that you respect the authors original intent for DH so if you change anything significantly add a toggle in the MCM for it please.

Looking at Nymra's point about SL Adventures, from memory DH listens for dhlp_suspend and resume but I don't think it issues it which can cause a clash with other mods if DH fires first.

I'm happy to answer any questions if I can but time is extremely limited at present (I am doing project work for a hospital but will probably be redeployed to other work as well under the present pandemic circumstances).

Hope this is of some use. Good luck with it :classic_smile:

thx for posting :D

I hope u understand I brought this up to osmel. 
I dont want to harrass people for modding stuff, I know how valuable time is and how much time projects consume. So I just hope the best in terms of cooperation here, everybody can maybe do his part to improve the experience for all. And DH is some kind of a bridge mod and therefor quite important IMO. 

@osmel

On 3/21/2020 at 9:12 PM, osmelmc said:

all good, I take what I get :P

Regarding Sexlab Utility:

I dont know if I brought this up yet, but would it be possible to add a "Move scene" function like we have it with "move actor"?

Relocating a scene solves alot of problems already, but some animations just need a more... delicate way to move around. 
For  example scenes that are meant to play at walls, on beds or tables, but dont bring the walls/tables etc. (so you jsut float)
Adjusting these scenes to be cool is quite tedious and so I usually dont use these animations. 

I dont know if this is possible enginewise. What I suggest is for example: STRG+arrow keys: move whole scene (all actors) in the given direction (forwards backwards and up and down would be enough I guess). 
The changes are NOT saved in the animations profile like actor changes, they are one time only (to move the actors towards a wall for example).

This should be used in conjunction with moving a scene maybe. 

Reporting back:
The "animations" before sex work. in aggressive animations before the scene starts the PC holds up his hands in defeat. quite an improvement already. looking forward to see what you can squeeze out of that :D

Post Sex is still all ragdoll for me. Maybe I just missed something in the changelog or your posts. 

Also also:
Would it be possible to do this:

ZAP Animation Toggle and ZAP/Masturbation Animation Pool

1. Register a list of ZAP furniture animations to Sexlab (toggle page like with toggle animations). 
There you could disable all zap anims you dont like (I think this is not possible at the moment, you get all or none. 
Same for DD anims 

so for example I can toggle all ZAP off and only use bound pole animations from ZAP.

2. When Sexlab scene is called, Sexlab gets a chance to use the ZAP Furniture anims. Meaning the PC is tied into furniture (in this example a random pole furniture)

3. The NPCs (attackers) are then placed around the PC (in steps of 45° so we have space for enough actors in a circle).

4. Then all NPC start masturbation animation OR whipping the player (in a dreamland... dunno if Sexlab can do that)

PC has the same stage (furniture animation) for all the stages, the NPCs masturbate until orgasm, then Scene ends, all released. 

This way we could have a myriad of new Sexlab animations without needing one more SLAL pack. 

Just a wild idea. Sorry, I m only having ideas, I can do nothing myself :(

It would mean that all the actors get their own sexlab scene virtually, no paired scene. 

Forced Masturbation:
This could also work with masturbation. A toggle could allow to integrate masturbation animations to the list. 
So we get the PC masturbating in the middle, with the NPCs standing in a circle masturbating on the PC. 
and again we have alot of animations for free. ehem... 

In a 1vs1 situation the first NPC is directly in front of the PC (if possible). so that they face each other. 
Sexlab hotkeys maybe still work? allowing to switch actors direction. 

DD Integration
If DD is installed and a worn DD detected, the same could be done with playing random DD solo animations (for example yoke escape, yoke struggle, yoke falling etc.) 
while the NPC masturbate. 

@Nymra & @Slorm 

Today I was able to find the reason why my player character was frozen once the aggressive sex animation end, and the real reason seems to be related with the Bimbo course from Hormones Mod and YPS. So was just big coincidence. By other side the version compatibility Errors are not reason enough for the problems reported and are the only Errors I found on the Log files so still need time to read.

Slorm thanks for the helpful information.

@Nymra 

Big list like always.? 

----------------------------------------------------------------

The "move scene" like you called is one of the things I working seems my first intend of use furnitures but need some previous conditions first to be possible, hopefully with the help of @GenioMaestro the ChangeActors function seems to be ready for that and the masturbating part like DDi do. Also I already add the Walls on the next release; be the way the 90% seems to be the Walls were the NPC rest and are not playable but also add the Tanning Rack to the Wall list because have similar characteristics and allow me test.

I will start share my SLATE_ActionLog.json and AnimationProfile_1.json with the next release to help a bit.

The Animations Before and After are work in progress and give some issues already enhance on the next release but I considering include compatibility with some of the pose Mod like GSPoses to have more variety. The ragdoll is appropriate for most of the aggressive animations on the victims role and is the only one I found until now for that role.

I probably make some changes on ZaZ Animations Pack in the future and include that one. But right now the filters allow only show the ZaZ and DDI Animations just when are needed.

The ZaZ furnitures are already included and working try with a Pillory or XCross

The 45° idea is good I will use it.

The Masturbate idea is similar to the one used on DDI to deal with extra actors when don't find a DD Animation without enough positions and I planned to used soon.

I remember seeing the 1vs1 masturbation situation on SLEN

Not sure of understand the last one but reading it I noticed that the struggle idle for chastityBelt fit with the end of Anal Animation instead of Ragdoll or just stand ? .

14 hours ago, Nymra said:

thx for posting :D

I hope u understand I brought this up to osmel. 
I dont want to harrass people for modding stuff, I know how valuable time is and how much time projects consume. So I just hope the best in terms of cooperation here, everybody can maybe do his part to improve the experience for all. And DH is some kind of a bridge mod and therefor quite important IMO. 

No problem at all Nymra, if osmelmc has time to concentrate on DH and improve that's all to the good for all of us :classic_smile:

5 hours ago, Durante said:

Your mod Sexlab Utility Plus, locks out location change during animations. If you change the location the player just gets dragged back the original one.

Are you sure you have the last update? Because I noticed something like that on previous updates but on my last release seems to be solved. At least I don't see the problem again. If you have the last version and have the problem is possible the reason why I not is because I already make some other fix on my current unreleased version.

I will check anyway just to be sure.

32 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

Are you sure you have the last update? Because I noticed something like that on previous updates but on my last release seems to be solved. At least I don't see the problem again. If you have the last version and have the problem is possible the reason why I not is because I already make some other fix on my current unreleased version.

yes this happens from time to time. But it also happened with normal Sexlab. 

I think for me at least it usually happens when I go too far from the original location. 

18 hours ago, osmelmc said:

I am using the latest version 2020.02.22 and it happens all the time. I wouldn't mind if it wasn't a little game-breaking, because, for example sometimes sexlab will find the wrong beds, or in inn's will start animations in front of the bar where sleeping markers are set on rugs. With aggressors animations also start on their place and not yours that's another issue.

3 hours ago, Durante said:

I am using the latest version 2020.02.22 and it happens all the time.

With aggressors animations also start on their place and not yours that's another issue.

I'm checking right now. Can you post your log file.

Good and Bad news.

Checking I found problem with the "Find Hidden Place" and the "Find Furnitures" functions in both cases the chance of return valid values was to low.

I fixing it right now so probably that's the reason why so many questions about.

OK, no question then. You already answered just above.

One request, if possible ... ehm, two but related to the same thing.

Utils:

- You introduced a couple of short animations ("touch it" and "surrender") jusst before the start of sex.

Please, if possible:

1. Remove at least the "touch it" from male characters because is wrong for him.

2. Make them a bit longer (a couple of seconds more) for females.

Of course only if is possible without great effort AND if you are interested to do it.

Anyhow, subtle but very interesting tool. Thank You.

6 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

2. Make them a bit longer (a couple of seconds more) for females.

The idea with the idles is fill the waiting time between functions so I can't set any time for that because SexLab already take too much time to start, but I have the intention of find a way to fix that without add time.

For the rest count on it.

PD: I always looking for any suggestion so don't be afraid to ask.

@osmelmc are you familiar with Dogma - Thief?

I was curious how difficult it would be to have Thief register its sex events with Sexlab's Diary and, in turn, have Sexlab register lewd acts Sexlab initiates as Thief karma (used to track how lewd the character's actions are thru each stage of its quests)?  Would be nice to at least superficially bridge the two together for more continuity.

5 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

@osmelmc are you familiar with Dogma - Thief?

I was curious how difficult it would be to have Thief register its sex events with Sexlab's Diary and, in turn, have Sexlab register lewd acts Sexlab initiates as Thief karma (used to track how lewd the character's actions are thru each stage of its quests)?  Would be nice to at least superficially bridge the two together for more continuity.

SexLab allow add your own parameters to the diary really easy. But the Thief Mod is work in progress and apparently the author don't want SexLab dependency of any sort. 

Wow!!!

My last changes on the Furniture system and the MoveScene key function was to awesome to wait more tests to share it so this is a pre release for those who wants try it.(probably risky but not more than usual)

SexLab Utility Plus v20200329(Extra).7z

Include:

1. New furniture tag detected "WoodenHorse, ShackleWall, Stockade"

2. More Pole furnitures detected for the "Pole" furniture Tag including the furniture "Pole Dance"

3. More Wall furniture detected for the "Wall" furniture Tag include the furniture "Tanning Rack" and the Walls corner's (those walls probably are those where the NPC's rest, not sure yet because are invisibly and usually over real walls)

4. Fix the close furniture detection for furniture Animations (to be true I only test that function in the beginning with the only two furnitures by then and not notice until now that only was checking the last furniture added to the corresponding furniture type list)

5. Fix the "Find Hidden Place" function to increase the chance of results.

6. Enhance the waiting idles, end Ragdoll and Fade functions a bit more.

7. Now if the furniture Animation run over a restrictive furniture like "Pillory, Torture Rack, XCross, ..." The victim actor will return to the Furniture once the Animation ends. (Right now the only restrictive furnitures detected are those from the vanilla game and the ZaZ Animations Pack Mod. Those from Sanguines Debauchery and SD Cages are not included)

8. Fix the MoveScene key function. Now should be less buggy and also allow move the scene when the player is controlling the Animation but is not an active actor (still few things can produce bug's like the Animation for some reason change the stage or some external mod force some idle on the player or be entering on a furniture so wait until the Enter Furniture Idle ends before press the MoveScene key again)

9. Enhance the MoveScene key function to detect if the actor player is using (or not) some furniture as CenterRef and remake the Animations List to fit with the new CenterRef type. (Is a bit slow when change between furniture types but the final results are really immersive looks like if the player was making sex for all the house you know first the floor then some chair and last ending in the bed, the results depends of your choice)

Just try and comment mostly the last one.

PD: remember make sure all the furnitures Animations have the "Furniture" Tag and the corresponding furniture type Tag like "Chair, Table, Pillory, Pole, ..." 

Hmmm,

I quick tested the new 0329 version and I think there is an issue with the new furniture mechanic.

Furniture, mainly chairs, are suddenly become "mandatory" for the vanilla sandboxes and animations in other stuffs like beds or simply floor places are interrupted by one of the participant because he or she MUST sandbox in the chair or in the invisible lean marker.

BTW, there is a mod on Nexus that allows the Player to use all those invisible lean markers and makes them "activables".

P.S. 1:

- I tested with the option "use furnitures" set to ALWAYS. I'll try then also with other settings.

P.S. 2:

- About the "throne" tag that involves also the noble chair with armchairs I have a little problem.

The only one group animation I have with this tag is "Anub Throne Worship" that is made for MFF. If the random engine chooses that animation for a threesome that involves 2 males and 1 female the gender is NOT respected even if correctly set in the SexLab page so it ends with  one male who plays the female role.

Thre is also another problem with furnitures, expecially chairs but this is a VANILLA + SEXLAB typical issue never solved.

NPCs DO NOT recognize that a chair is already "in use" (by a sex action) and, OF COURSE, they ALWAY go to sit in this exact same chair! ALWAYS!  (Absolute idiotic programming by Bethesda's braindameged guys, I think.)

As said, this is a vanilla + SexLab bug already and forever present with beds, bedrolls and haypiles.

The strange, illogical thing is that the NPCs always must sit or sandbox or sleep in the same furniture the player uses. It reminds me another hyper idiotic "feature" from Bethesda: follower ALWAT go in between you and you target in combat.

But ... Bethesda's Programmers are simply sadics or are they REALLY idiots?

EDIT:

About the furnitures + gender:  I confirm that using furnitures (chairs in this case) the animation - gender is NOT respected. I saw males using "Nibbles Chair Dildo" animation (normally for females only) and masturbate on a chair (because I have a mod that makes crowd around to go crazy seeing me having sex), simply because they were sitting and the above one is the only one animation available.

1 hour ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Hmmm,

I quick tested the new 0329 version and I think there is an issue with the new furniture mechanic.

Furniture, mainly chairs, are suddenly become "mandatory" for the vanilla sandboxes and animations in other stuffs like beds or simply floor places are interrupted by one of the participant because he or she MUST sandbox in the chair or in the invisible lean marker.

BTW, there is a mod on Nexus that allows the Player to use all those invisible lean markers and makes them "activables".

P.S. 1:

- I tested with the option "use furnitures" set to ALWAYS. I'll try then also with other settings.

P.S. 2:

- About the "throne" tag that involves also the noble chair with armchairs I have a little problem.

The only one group animation I have with this tag is "Anub Throne Worship" that is made for MFF. If the random engine chooses that animation for a threesome that involves 2 males and 1 female the gender is NOT respected even if correctly set in the SexLab page so it ends with  one male who plays the female role.

Sandbox is a real pain in the ass. I managed to prevent some furniture activations but I don't find how stop the sandbox for the particular furniture because the furniture is not really in use. So is not break is just I don't know how do it yet.

The problem with have only one Animation I the system have not way to avoid it because is compelled to always show at least one Animation. And still I don't make a function to sort the humanoids actors based on the Animation gender mainly because the humans Animations are not always right defined, for example some lesbian Animations have the second actor defined as male. But I have the intention of make the SortActorsByAnimation function, by now at least the creature Animations do that so probably the SortActorsByAnimation function be ready for the real release.

36 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Thre is also another problem with furnitures, expecially chairs but this is a VANILLA + SEXLAB typical issue never solved.

NPCs DO NOT recognize that a chair is already "in use" (by a sex action) and, OF COURSE, they ALWAY go to sit in this exact same chair! ALWAYS!  (Absolute idiotic programming by Bethesda's braindameged guys, I think.)

As said, this is a vanilla + SexLab bug already and forever present with beds, bedrolls and haypiles.

The strange, illogical thing is that the NPCs always must sit or sandbox or sleep in the same furniture the player uses. It reminds me another hyper idiotic "feature" from Bethesda: follower ALWAT go in between you and you target in combat.

But ... Bethesda's Programmers are simply sadics or are they REALLY idiots?

EDIT:

About the furnitures + gender:  I confirm that using furnitures (chairs in this case) the animation - gender is NOT respected. I saw males using "Nibbles Chair Dildo" animation (normally for females only) and masturbate on a chair (because I have a mod that makes crowd around to go crazy seeing me having sex), simply because they were sitting and the above one is the only one animation available.

Like I said before the furniture is not really in use that's the main reason, and I don't find a way to reserve it yet to prevent sandbox. I thinking in one way right now using a function I already included to force victims actor on restraining furnitures return to the furniture at the end of the Animation. I hope work without problems.

For the gender I will work on it but at the end the main problem is the low amount of furniture Animations. The problem is bigger for males because I don't remember any solo animation in chair for males. 

I hope the animators know this utility and start making more furniture Animations.