34 minutes ago, tim3flies said:

Thanks for the patch.  As this patch is just meshes I can add this to the 2019-9-24 file correct?

correct, all I did was go into mine and build the UUNP Bodyslide version as a 7B Bombshell, those are the resulting NIF meshes of that. 

Well the dialogue to make a follower satisfy a follower dog doesnt work. The sex never starts and the console says ''[slac[ player in dialogue menu, skipping automated engagement check''. Im using the beta 13 after installing the original SLAC. Or do I have to install the Special Edition in my Legendary Edition folder ?

1 hour ago, Neriman said:

Well the dialogue to make a follower satisfy a follower dog doesnt work. The sex never starts and the console says ''[slac[ player in dialogue menu, skipping automated engagement check''. Im using the beta 13 after installing the original SLAC. Or do I have to install the Special Edition in my Legendary Edition folder ?

On 1/16/2020 at 1:24 PM, osmelmc said:

You need to download the last Aroused Creatures SE Beta 13 from December of 2019 and apply my LE tweak. Without the original SE you don't have the most recent functions like the struggle bar and the dialogues. The rest of the functions probably work with the old LE version but I don't recommend it.

On 1/16/2020 at 1:51 PM, osmelmc said:

For some reason I forget include the detailed instructions to install the Aroused Creatures LE Beta 13 Tweak in my last update.

Need the original Aroused Creatures SE Beta 13: 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6022-sexlab-aroused-creatures-se-2019-12-21/

The tweak is made for LE users but need is based on the SE version.

My Beta13 tweak is like a LE patch for the original SE Beta13 with the CxC changes.

Guest AthenaESIV

Great, tyty for update!

Is:

• Added FadeToBlack option for the odds animation stages like when actors teleport, animation re-alaing or animation end without Ragdoll.

For this mod: 

Or is it a self contained fade to black you wrote into the mod yourself? thanks!

7 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

Great, tyty for update!

Is:

• Added FadeToBlack option for the odds animation stages like when actors teleport, animation re-alaing or animation end without Ragdoll.

For this mod: 

Or is it a self contained fade to black you wrote into the mod yourself? thanks!

Good  you ask.

Is part of the Utility Plus. Not related to SexLab FadeToBlack but have the same method and for now also need modify the ENBeffect.fx #define APPLYGAMECOLORCORRECTION to properly see the FadeBlack when using ENBHost 

The main difference is that apply just went need. And on next release I want find a solution to don't change the enbeffect.fx file. 

So if you have the "Fade To Black" Mod I recommend test my option on the SexLab MCM and then if you like remove the Mod "SexLab Fade To Black". Like I said they are independent.

7 minutes ago, macnchz said:

does this mean that the futa will no longer equip a dildo??  say it aint so!

That part is not checked yet but for I know are 2 main reasons for that:

1. Mod author don't defined the futa actor penis like "Pelvis [52]" or at least don't assign him the "SOS_Genitals" keyword.

2. The futa actor is recognize as female for the SexLab MCM (that can be easily change by the user using the SexLab MCM)

Guest AthenaESIV
56 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

Good  you ask.

Is part of the Utility Plus. Not related to SexLab FadeToBlack but have the same method and for now also need modify the ENBeffect.fx #define APPLYGAMECOLORCORRECTION to properly see the FadeBlack when using ENBHost 

The main difference is that apply just went need. And on next release I want find a solution to don't change the enbeffect.fx file. 

So if you have the "Fade To Black" Mod I recommend test my option on the SexLab MCM and then if you like remove the Mod "SexLab Fade To Black". Like I said they are independent.

Awesome, I was hoping that would be the answer, I tried that mod a year or so ago but had minor issues so gave it up, look forward to testing this one!

I'll add that enb edit in, some notes on download page for the uninitiated like me would be mucho appreciated o/

EDIT: removing the # from the APPLYGAMECOLORCORRECTION line in that enb fle caused me instant CTD while loading save so not sure if it will work with my install, but the rest of the features look amazing so it's good anyway tyty :)

I'm reading the description for SexLab Utility Plus and it says if Females Use Strap-on is ticked, the game will treat females as male.

Since my first use of Sexlab nn years ago, one of my pet peeves has been that NPCs give me hand-jobs, rubbing the piece of wood I am wearing while I moan as though that felt good in some way. The same for boob jobs and foot jobs.

Is there some way I can configure this mod and/or SL to stop those absurdities from happening, preventing any animations that treat my strap-on as though it had nerve endings and could feel any sensations, limiting strap-on animations to FF vaginal or anal scenes only, suppressing hand/boob/foot jobs involving my strap-on?

5 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Great, tyty for update!

Is:

For this mod: 

Most ENBs suppress all fade-to-black effects (and Night-Eye too, although some of them now support it).  Flower Girls has FTB built in, with an Enable toggle in the MCM, but if you are running an ENB you will never see it.

That's why I got so excited when I found a 100% effective method for enabling the fade-to-black! Here it is:

HOW TO ENABLE FADE-TO-BLACK WHEN IT'S DISABLED BY YOUR ENB

1. Find Skyrim Special Edition\enbseries\enbeffect.fx and make a backup copy of it.

2. Open the original enbeffect.fx file with Notepad or any other text editor and Copy > Paste the following text toward the top of the file, right under the big block of descriptive labels:

float Empty_Row0 <
  string UIName="-------------------FADE";   string UIWidget="spinner";  float UIMin=0.0;  float UIMax=0.0;
> = {0.0};

bool EnableFade
<
string UIName="Enable Fade Transition";
> = {true};

2. Further down in the same file, find the PS_Draw() function, and a line or two down from that, find the line that says
float grayadaptation=TextureAdaptation.Sample(Sampler0, IN.txcoord0.xy).x;
and Copy > Paste the following text right under it:

if (EnableFade)
{
    float3 fade = Params01[5].xyz;
    float fade_weight = Params01[5].w;

color.rgb = lerp(color.rgb, fade, fade_weight);  // fade current scene to specified color
}

3. Save and close the enbeffects.fx file.

4. Open the enbeffect.fx.ini file with Notepad and Copy > Paste the following text into it at the top right under the [ENBEFFECT.FX] and TECHNIQUE= lines:

-------------------FADE=0.0
Enable Fade Transition=true

5. Save and close the enbeffect.fx.ini file and done.

Note: You could also skip Steps 4 & 5 and set Enable Fade Transition to True in the in-game ENB config menu and then save your configuration.

Credits: Code is by kingeric1992 and l00ping, and can be found publicly on the ENBSeries forums. I found it on Reddit thanks to a tip from Grospolina on the SSE Nexus Flower Girls page. I have tested it in-game and it works perfectly.

Guest AthenaESIV
6 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Most ENBs suppress all fade-to-black effects (and Night-Eye too, although some of them now support it).  Flower Girls has FTB built in, with an Enable toggle in the MCM, but if you are running an ENB you will never see it.

That's why I got so excited when I found a 100% effective method for enabling the fade-to-black! Here it is:

1. Find Skyrim Special Edition\enbseries\enbeffect.fx and make a backup copy of it.

2. Open the original enbeffect.fx file with Notepad or any other text editor and Copy > Paste the following text toward the top of the file, right under the big block of descriptive labels:

float Empty_Row0 <
  string UIName="-------------------FADE";   string UIWidget="spinner";  float UIMin=0.0;  float UIMax=0.0;
> = {0.0};

bool EnableFade
<
> = {true};

2. Further down in the same file, find the PS_Draw() function, and a line or two down from that, find the line that says

if (EnableFade)
{

color.rgb = lerp(color.rgb, fade, fade_weight);  // fade current scene to specified color
}

4. Open the enbeffect.fx.ini file with Notepad and Copy > Paste the following text into it at the top right under the [ENBEFFECT.FX] and TECHNIQUE= lines:

Note: You could also skip Steps 4 & 5 and set Enable Fade Transition to True in the in-game ENB config menu and then save your configuration.

Credits: Code is by kingeric1992 and l00ping, and can be found publicly on the ENBSeries forums. I found it on Reddit thanks to a tip from Grospolina on the SSE Nexus Flower Girls page. I have tested it in-game and it works perfectly.

That looks awesome, if I ever install my SE and use it I will def use this thanks!

I looked in the LE files for those code markers by it doesn't match up at all as suspected.

Fade to Black seems to work with my ENB as is, though with others saying the problems it caused with ENB I think maybe it is better for now to leave it disabled.

19 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

float Empty_Row0 <
> = {0.0};

bool EnableFade
<
> = {true};

if (EnableFade)
{

}

Thanks for sharing.

That solution seems to be really good. The only problem is only work on the SE version of ENB.

Perhaps the knowledge can help some how to develop one like that over LE.

20 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Is there some way I can configure this mod and/or SL to stop those absurdities from happening, preventing any animations that treat my strap-on as though it had nerve endings and could feel any sensations, limiting strap-on animations to FF vaginal or anal scenes only, suppressing hand/boob/foot jobs involving my strap-on?

The only way right now is prevent Female Actors on Male role using the option for that. But the filter can be done and probably for next release.

On 2/20/2020 at 1:04 AM, AthenaESIV said:

: removing the # from the APPLYGAMECOLORCORRECTION line in that enb fle caused me instant CTD while loading save so not sure if it will work with my install, but the rest of the features look amazing so it's good anyway tyty :)

The change on enbeffect.fx is replace the line:

//#define APPLYGAMECOLORCORRECTION

with that one:

#define APPLYGAMECOLORCORRECTION

So the only thing to do is remove the "//" and not the "#". But that will make Skyrim see almost like before install ENB

11 hours ago, Sucker343 said:

SOS Still can tell if  the actor is schlonged right?

None change related to SOS, futa or strapon's are being make yet. And when I make changes they usually are for Enhance or Add functions, never remove.

So don't worry. All those work like always do.? 

16 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

That looks awesome, if I ever install my SE and use it I will def use this thanks!

I looked in the LE files for those code markers by it doesn't match up at all as suspected.

Fade to Black seems to work with my ENB as is, though with others saying the problems it caused with ENB I think maybe it is better for now to leave it disabled.

Yes, sorry, the ENB fix I posted is for SSE only, although I suppose there's a chance it would work in FO4 if ENBs there cause the same suppression of FTB. I keep forgetting that some LL threads aren't organized or inherently identified by game.

3 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Thanks for sharing.

That solution seems to be really good. The only problem is only work on the SE version of ENB.

Perhaps the knowledge can help some how to develop one like that over LE.

I never had any Fade to Black issues with my ENBs in Oldrim- it just worked fine with no fixing required.

@osmelmc Sexlab Utility Plus would work great as an ESPFE file with a couple of changes to the scripts.  The function Game.GetModByName doesn't work with ESPFE plugins, so for example where you are using it to check if plugins are installed in the sslSystemConfig.psc 

line 1034

if Game.GetModByName("SexLab UtilityPlus.esp") == 255 && UseNearbyFurniture > 0

You could instead change it to

if Game.IsPluginInstalled("SexLab UtilityPlus.esp") && UseNearbyFurniture > 0

Good explanation here

20 minutes ago, Grummkol said:

@osmelmc Sexlab Utility Plus would work great as an ESPFE file with a couple of changes to the scripts.  The function Game.GetModByName doesn't work with ESPFE plugins, so for example where you are using it to check if plugins are installed in the sslSystemConfig.psc 

line 1034

if Game.GetModByName("SexLab UtilityPlus.esp") == 255 && UseNearbyFurniture > 0

You could instead change it to

if Game.IsPluginInstalled("SexLab UtilityPlus.esp") && UseNearbyFurniture > 0

Good explanation here

Seems that the function IsPluginInstalled not exist in Skyrim Legendary.

Maybe can exist in Special Edition but i not have SE and i can not make the specific test.

The only public documentation about IsPluginInstalled is in Fallout 4 Web Page.

Aditionally, i go to publish a new mod today that have soft dependency from Utility Plus and I'm inmediatelly surprised by your message. I change my source code and try compile it ussing:

SLAA_UtiliyPlus = Game.IsPluginInstalled("SexLab UtilityPlus.esp")

But i get error IsPluginInstalled is not a function or does not exist.

Maybe i'm making some bad or i have some fail in my installation because the old Fallout New Vegas Script Extender have the function IsPluginInstalled. Maybe the SKSE Team forgot to include it in Skyrim Legendary?

1 hour ago, GenioMaestro said:

Seems that the function IsPluginInstalled not exist in Skyrim Legendary.

Maybe can exist in Special Edition but i not have SE and i can not make the specific test.

The only public documentation about IsPluginInstalled is in Fallout 4 Web Page.

Aditionally, i go to publish a new mod today that have soft dependency from Utility Plus and I'm inmediatelly surprised by your message. I change my source code and try compile it ussing:

But i get error IsPluginInstalled is not a function or does not exist.

Maybe i'm making some bad or i have some fail in my installation because the old Fallout New Vegas Script Extender have the function IsPluginInstalled. Maybe the SKSE Team forgot to include it in Skyrim Legendary?

Ah poop, checking the skse source files for oldrim that function isn't there, nevermind.  Looks to only be in SE.