Dang. That sucks.

Btw, heading place doesn't seem to work very well for me. Actors will just go to a spot that's still out in the open, which isn't the worst because at least they don't start a scene in the middle of some furniture or the wall or something (from what I've seen so far, when I've used it). However, if another scene starts while one is already going, it will start in that same spot and they'll play on top of each other.

14 minutes ago, mushroomcap said:

Dang. That sucks.

Btw, heading place doesn't seem to work very well for me. Actors will just go to a spot that's still out in the open, which isn't the worst because at least they don't start a scene in the middle of some furniture or the wall or something (from what I've seen so far, when I've used it). However, if another scene starts while one is already going, it will start in that same spot and they'll play on top of each other.

Still need to work on that bit more. Need detect NPC close the heading spot and thanks to you detect open fields. I don't think that last part. ;)  

PD: Vampire detection include on this update. 

3 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Still need to work on that bit more. Need detect NPC close the heading spot and thanks to you detect open fields. I don't think that last part. ;)  

PD: Vampire detection include on this update. 

Awesome, thanks! Sounds good! :)

I don't think creatures are engaging creatures anymore with the latest aroused creatures tweaks. At least, I haven't noticed it happen at all.

Edit: Also, does it filter for bed animations? Because mine is using leito doublebed animations on bedrolls.

Edit: Also, would you be able to add a dropdown menu to set preference for other creatures vs humanoids, the same way there's a menu for setting preference for NPCs or PC?

Edit: Yep. Creature x creature engagements definitely aren't working for me

3 hours ago, mushroomcap said:

I don't think creatures are engaging creatures anymore with the latest aroused creatures tweaks. At least, I haven't noticed it happen at all.

Edit: Also, does it filter for bed animations? Because mine is using leito doublebed animations on bedrolls.

Edit: Also, would you be able to add a dropdown menu to set preference for other creatures vs humanoids, the same way there's a menu for setting preference for NPCs or PC?

Edit: Yep. Creature x creature engagements definitely aren't working for me

I will need the configuration export as .json file and the papyrus.log to properly help you because my work fine.

The Creatures always prefer same race over the rest races or humanoids, and opposite sex over the same except be configured other way. So first need check de restrictions on config then check if the mod are running and last check if the Arouse of the Creatures are raising with time in fact most cases are Arouse problem to be sure recommend manually raise the Arouse of to close creatures using the puppet master page of SexLab Aroused MCM. And see the results.

If bad not remember the leito double bed animation is that on the animation show his own bed if that true then the animation is bad tagged like furniture and need the bedonly tag. My new changes affect bed only allowing to use the bed used by one of the actors in bed animations, the type bed and animations in that case are treated as usual not changes. My system is based on bed system but process apart. Anyway I only test that part on my first's test so I will check that again but I don't think that have issues.

55 minutes ago, Sucker343 said:

by any chance 'sexlab utility plus' will be compatible with 'Skyrim utility mod'?

Are not related so they should be compatible. The only thing in common is the utility in the name. But exist other mod called SexLab Utility and that is not compatible mainly because if for previous SexLab version

My recent SexLab Utility plus release, include to options using specific animations Tags. Please read the instructions to get the best results because many Animation need to be make compatible using tools like SLATE mod.

PD: my SLATE tweak include custom animation sets and tags to help with that.

27 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

Are not related so they should be compatible. The only thing in common is the utility in the name. But exist other mod called SexLab Utility and that is not compatible mainly because if for previous SexLab version

Sexlab Utility Mod (SUM) is from Inte and bascially a utility mod for his mods. The name is very missleading.

SexlabUtil1 is a mod that allows to create Effects on Sexlab Events (during Sex Scenes)

Sexlab Utility Plus is from Osmel here :P

Is there anything else? 

59 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

one more thing, setvehicalfixplugin.dll is overwritten by this mod MNC and Baka's BHUNP 3BBB. Which one to keep?

7 hours ago, Sucker343 said:

one more thing, setvehicalfixplugin.dll is overwritten by this mod MNC and Baka's BHUNP 3BBB. Which one to keep?

Keep the most recent. Is the same old file and should be include in SexLab to prevent CTD on even scale event.

11 hours ago, osmelmc said:

But exist other mod called SexLab Utility and that is not compatible mainly because if for previous SexLab version

11 hours ago, Nymra said:

SexlabUtil1 is a mod that allows to create Effects on Sexlab Events (during Sex Scenes)

So Sexlabutil1 is the one you (Osmelmc) are saying is incompatible with your utility mod?

Because I use that one to add light to scenes at night and indoors. 

20 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

So Sexlabutil1 is the one you (Osmelmc) are saying is incompatible with your utility mod?

Because I use that one to add light to scenes at night and indoors. 

If SexlabUtil1 is incompatible I die :(

(they do not overwrite each other in left pane, so I am confident. I also had both in the same LO before and both seemed to work. 
But as always "working" is relative from a user and a modder point :(

I couldn't find any export button in the MCM? Here's a papyrus log tho. I can tell you when I was running this log, I had NPC engagements and creature engagements toggled on. Creature gender that can engage was set to male. And creatures that can be engaged was set to both. I had multiple dogs within a short distance of each other, and they had sufficient arousal. And I have the correct animations for them downloaded (male dog x female dog anim) So... I have no idea why it isn't working.

Papyrus.0.log

when i changed the creature gender that can be engaged setting from "both" to "female" just now, it worked. for some reason having it set to both makes it so it doesn't work?

Edit: Also, would you be able to make it so creatures can engage the pc when the pc is in beast form?

Sexlab Utility Plus has shared files with Cumshot Fixes by hawk

conflicting files (overwritten by Cumshot Fix by Hawk): 
sslActorAlias.pex

This is causing for example that the strip chances do not work. 

So the mod in the link is incompatible with SexlabUtility Plus.

On 12/2/2019 at 6:03 AM, osmelmc said:

@Nymra check for the strip chance, was modify on that update so the values need to be changed.

Works like a fucking charme! Very awesome. Thank you very much for implementing it.

Since I am on a quest of looking for things to fix: 
- Sexlab Scene Alignment is very off. 
Maybe you can have a look? Very often the first stage of a scene is missaligned.
Only way to fix is going forward a stage and then back again. 

Sexlab Hotkey "Realign Actors" has a very very low success rate in realigning actors correctly. It just missalignes them all the time. 

On 12/2/2019 at 6:03 AM, osmelmc said:

@Nymra check for the strip chance, was modify on that update so the values need to be changed.

Update:

It seems the stripping does not work everywhere:

- consensual animations the stripping works (I started them with Sexlab Matchmarker. Stripping was applied like configured in the % chance).

- aggressive animations started by mods like SL Adventures and Naked Dungeons, the settings are always handled as 100% strip. (so all items that have lower chance still get stripped 100% of the times). I could not figure out yet if its just a problem for animations that are handled by sexlab as aggressive or if it is the problem how the mods call the Sexlab Stripping. Because both mods allow sexlab stripping to be applied.

On 12/4/2019 at 9:42 AM, mushroomcap said:

Edit: Also, would you be able to make it so creatures can engage the pc when the pc is in beast form?

That should be possible right now without making changes because when you are transform into warewolf or vampire Lord you are considered creatures so the only thing is if you have corresponding CxC animation.

I wish someone test that because I don't reach that point on the history often. Usually start new game to test some things and keep playing that save. I already wine this game few times in the past.

2 hours ago, osmelmc said:

That should be possible right now without making changes because when you are transform into warewolf or vampire Lord you are considered creatures so the only thing is if you have corresponding CxC animation.

I wish someone test that because I don't reach that point on the history often. Usually start new game to test some things and keep playing that save. I already wine this game few times in the past.

I tried it. I have the corresponding anims. Arousal was good. But creatures would not engage PC. But they would while PC was in humanoid form.

1 hour ago, Sucker343 said:

unable to add furniture. dumping stack Utility plus

Papyrus.0.log 399.74 kB · 0 downloads

What you want to do exactly?

Right now the only way to add external furniture is with scripts like in sslSystemConfig.psc or directly in SexLab UtilityPlus.esp

By the way if you don't have activate in load order the SexLab UtilityPlus.esp the the option always show disabled

The furniture only work on the extended version because need the .esp and is heavy.