12 minutes ago, Sucker343 said:

actor selection can be improved. currently when doing 3some and available actors are male, futerni, and female it select a MMF animation(which is fine). then it put the futerni at middle where the female should be.

Many things are involved on the futas and the SexLab have ways to process but mainly required:

1. The female futa actor have been declared as male on SexLab if don't have pussy and the male futa actor declared as  female if have pussy.

2. The configuration also need to be set to allow strapon's and female on male position

3. The gender tags of the animation need to be properly set. I might, the gender tags not only say how many male and female can handle the animation also say the positions of the gender actos( positions "1=male, 2=female, 3=male" are set as "MFM" tag)

But probably the SortActors function can be improved. For the next release the SortCreatures already are improve and tested. 

Any suggestions about one good futa follower preference not to big(less then 100MB) , are welcome to allow me run tests and improve the function.

2 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Any suggestions about one good futa follower preference not to big(less then 100MB) , are welcome to allow me run tests and improve the function.

Try this one. Ceraph the Succubus Follower 2.8 It can add and remove its schlong via dialog.

Alternatively B3lisario UNP addon can be used to make any female futa.

both way "futurni" are 'vanilla female' and 'sexlab male' (female>male). opposite for ladyboys. female with strapon can also be considered futurni.

so sexlab can Identify characters like this: 

Vanilla M+SEXLAB M=Male (MM)

Vanilla F+SEXLAB  F =Female (FF)

Vanilla M+SEXLAB F=Ladyboy(MF)

Vanilla F+SEXLAB M = Futa(FM)

Strap on == Add strap only on FF and MF (I noticed Sexlab put strap-on on Futa cause double dick (Implemented already?))

Now to the animation Selection I will post later. need some rest.

I just noticed that the latest Tweak to Aroused Creatures backports the SE version that continues to be updated and improved to Legendary edition where all my favorite mods reside. I'll be trying that now.

God Bless you, Dear. Thank you so much. Whether or not this works, thank you for even trying. I hope the use of Defeat's struggle-widget works. ❤️

May I ask why the sliders for percentage chance to remove items? I mean, generally if you want something to come off or stay you select your preference accordingly. Can you please give me a scenario where the slider concept might be used?

If you were able to select between consensual, rape aggressive and  particularly kissing animations for selective strip for a worn item, that would be infinitely more useful IMHO.

THANKS!!

18 hours ago, Sucker343 said:

Now to the animation Selection I will post later. need some rest.

Back from the dead.

Comes to animation here SLATE does a pretty good job at editing. I would give some pointers that will make it easy for anyone not only 'Power users'.

1. Add a simple interface that can be called by a keypress during animation, this interface will freeze the game same manner opening console does. Then anyone can view/edit tag for running animation on their own. Tags can be typed.

2. load and add animation list in exact same manner SL Animation Loader do. that will make it super easy to navigate. anyone still want to search can do that with existing feature.

3. Add export/import on every tab on MCM. That will do same for each animation set.

@jpee1965 the original was enough most of the time but depending of the armor set you have installed is probably don't want to remove the panties or the or the boots all the time.

In my case some short skirts without panties make me want to let them equipped but not all the time just random.

In @Nymra case (ho ask for the slider) just want the items get remove one by one between the aggressive animations.

At the end is just one option. And the creativity go for the users.

5 hours ago, Sucker343 said:

I would give some pointers that will make it easy for anyone not only 'Power users'.

1. Add a simple interface that can be called by a keypress during animation, this interface will freeze the game same manner opening console does. Then anyone can view/edit tag for running animation on their own. Tags can be typed.

2. load and add animation list in exact same manner SL Animation Loader do. that will make it super easy to navigate. anyone still want to search can do that with existing feature.

3. Add export/import on every tab on MCM. That will do same for each animation set.

Modify the Animations required at least a minimal knowledge that's why is not easy.

But  right now the Utility allow add and remove tags from the animations using the "Toggle Animations" page of SexLab MCM; the system is confusing at least for me (come from the SexLab SE v1.63)  and the unreleased SexLab Utility promise make more easy and intuitive add Tags. I still recommend SLATE for permanent changes because the changes makes on the "Toggle Animations" return to his defaults values when reset animation register.

On 1/31/2020 at 7:44 PM, Corsayr said:

As the resident Queen of snide commentary, I feel it is my obligation to make a pimp joke here. ?

I know, i know... Back to my corner... ?

I also want to laugh please :D I dont get it ^^

"the (w)ho(re) who asked for it?" was at least my instinct, hehe. 

On 1/31/2020 at 4:10 PM, jpee1965 said:

May I ask why the sliders for percentage chance to remove items? I mean, generally if you want something to come off or stay you select your preference accordingly. Can you please give me a scenario where the slider concept might be used?

If you were able to select between consensual, rape aggressive and  particularly kissing animations for selective strip for a worn item, that would be infinitely more useful IMHO.

THANKS!!

The sliders were my request. Scenarios is as follows:

Defeat/Combat Rape mod with chain rape (several sex scenes in a row). Defeat/Naked Dungeons/Deviously Helpless etc. 

I set each item with a different chance to be removed. That way, usually, with each Sex Scenes more clothing will be removed, not everything at once at the start. 
I love partially equiped Sex Scenes, sometimes even fully clothed (with just the panties removed). 

Also it gives the impression that the rapers take their time stripping the PC bit by bit, which is just more sexy for me. 

Stripping the boots is also part of the escape game. I set the slider for boots at 25%. So if the bandits still "forget" to remove the boots, my character has a bigger chance to run from them after rape. If the boots are stripped, I get a movement penalty via Sexlab Disparity for example. So different outcomes each time. 

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

I also want to laugh please :D I dont get it ^^

You got the most of it. ?

It was supposed to say "In Nymra's case, who ask for the slider..."

He forgot the W so it said ho* instead of who. Probably less funny when translated to German. ?

To make up for the joke not being that funny in German I offer this one which should translate better. 

1000 cc's of wet socks = 1 literhosen 

Okay, now I will go back to my corner... ?

*A slang spelling for whore.

Hi OsmelMC!

Would you please consider fixing Sexlab, so the framework doesn't play a "foreplay" animation at the start of each scene when you have that box checked (instructing it NOT to)? It has to be one of the most common complaints regarding the SL framework process.

THANKS!

3 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

Hi OsmelMC!

Would you please consider fixing Sexlab, so the framework doesn't play a "foreplay" animation at the start of each scene when you have that box checked (instructing it NOT to)? It has to be one of the most common complaints regarding the SL framework process.

THANKS!

Uhm... you have to untick the checkbox if you DON'T want foreplay animations before every SLscene.

I don't see any foreplay animation in my game after deactivating them in SLF MCM.

So maybe you have another mod that adds them or you did something wrong in MCM.

On 1/29/2020 at 2:07 AM, osmelmc said:

Mmmmm. Small progress report for those who cares. And for me to take notes.

SexLab Utility Plus next release:

1. Toggle Animations already enhance to allow easy add or remove "Aggressive" tag and others Tag's to all the animation or just a few (still I prefer SLATE for more permanent changes)

2. Refresh expression key already added. Now someone need to make few more expressive expression's to really see the difference, something like a horror face or rollback eyes for really horny situations (the eyes think is not possible for I know)

3. Reset animation time if adjusting position : Done

4. Waiting idle for more immersion before animations start: almost done (right now mostly start Aroused idle)

Oh dear, I cant wait to get the next Version hehe. Finally have my new PC, cant wait to finally play skyrim on something different than a potatoe. 

5. Fade Black on not immersive situations: Working but need be enhance to show on the right moment. The main idea is use only on the odd situations like when actors teleport or wait without idle. 

Is this working like the Fade to Black mod? 
Because that mod has problems with ENB because of some stuff with blackscreens not working there. Did you solve that? 

6. Enhanced the Lead-in animations function to give more variety on animations: Done now also work on aggressive animations if you have at least one lead-in animation with "Aggressive" Tag

wow... cant wait to see that

7. Enhanced ragdoll function to play more immersive idles when animations end: this one is giving me problem because seems like the idles to raise from the floor don't work here except the idleForceDefaul and that one brake the immersion on many cases.

I d say almost everything is better than ragdolll, but... 
can you post a vid/screenshot of the idleForceDefault animation? cant remember what it looks like.

No way to implement the "Zaz Framework" get out of furniture and get up animation working? Mabye it can be integrated in sexlab? 

8. The Equip items from inventory system seems without future because I don't find any existing item except strapon's to justify the work and the strapon's already have the function to equip from inventory if found one.

I dont understand? There is so much that you could equip:
Underwear, jewelry, gags, blindfolds, plugs, rope, handcuffs just to name some. It would allow a very flexible set of items that are only used during sex. 

9. Enhance the Relocation hotkey: Done now you have 12 second to relocate and can use the key any time to force Instant Relocation

Ace!

Did SSE support get dropped for Sexlab UtilityPlus versions 20191201 and 20191231?  Seems Vortex isn't understanding the FOMODs related to detecting if it is SSE or not.  I finally got around to updating to SSE 1.5.97/2.0.17 and tried to upgrade to the v20191231 version of Sexlab UtilityPlus from v20191015.  I get prompted to make selections during install, but the wrong files are being deployed.  Seems to happen with the v20191201 version as well.  It keeps installing the LE parts (setvehiclefix.dll) and the game reports Sexlab needs Skyrim 1.9.32 (the LE version) on save/load or new game.  I even tried manually pulling out the pieces from the "sse > true" and core structures, but it still seems like everything is intended for the LE version only.

@Nymra The release is dilated because was many new options and my time was reduced by my work. That's why decide let some functions for future releases and some of the others still need work to be good enough for me taste.

For the Fade I was using a blur on my test because I have ENB and knowing the problem with BLACK I don't try to solve that yet (I have one idea but not time to try) the objective is have the Blur and Black options on ENB

The idleForceDefaul is the same use until now when the ragdoll is deactivate I need more test to find new ones, and the ZaZ furniture exit start from almost standing position so only fit on "victims aggressive standing" (still not added but going to when finded)

The Equip option is bit complicated for doing without having clear intentions. The end result depends of the main objective. I usually imagine some story were the function fit and this time the only story was with strapon's (the SexLab system already included the strapon's from the inventory when finded). The gags, plugs, ropes and others like that are equipped by external Mods on the corresponding situations and can be really immersive with some values changed on his MCM. Other Mods like those breaking clothes and armor's can be used with the similar objective just making the armor "never remove". My problem is I can't imagine a good situation not implement by others mods.

4 hours ago, osmelmc said:

@4nk8r The install on those version's internal have SSE detection to use on future releases because the scripts are not to different and I planned to compile a SSE version on the next release. My main problem is don't have way to test. If you want tested let me know.

I'm willing to help test.  v20191015 appeared to work OK with SSE 1.5.80/2.0.16 of SkyrimSE/SKSE64...at least in so much that it didn't report Skyrim was the wrong version for Sexlab when loading saves or starting a new game, but then maybe I didn't let it overwrite SLSO components...so maybe it was never working and I just wasn't using your provided scripts until recently.

The SSE detection logic in the current 2 FOMODs does not appear to work, at least in Vortex, as it is installing the LE-specific SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll which is in the SSE/false folder.  As for the rest, the FOMOD logic does engage and prompt for picking options during install.

On 2/9/2020 at 3:19 PM, jpee1965 said:

Hi OsmelMC!

THANKS!

The common answer for that is  just deactivate Lead-in (Foreplay) option. But I suppose you still want to see Foreplay too some time. Like I trying to improve the Lead-in system maybe you have some suggestions about. Give me more details if true.

6 hours ago, osmelmc said:

The common answer for that is  just deactivate Lead-in (Foreplay) option. But I suppose you still want to see Foreplay too some time. Like I trying to improve the Lead-in system maybe you have some suggestions about. Give me more details if true.

Sorry for the confusion! Yes I actually have that de-activated in the MCM but a lot of animations start with Foreplay animations. I have as a result, set timers for Foreplay to be very short to try and offset this issue. Personally I find Foreplay anims annoying. I was wondering since you are tinkering under the hood of Sexlab if you might be able to fix or shut this off, which is the way I believe Ashal intended.

THANKS!!!

Hi OsmelMC

I have read thru the posts and did not see any indication as to using a variant of the UNP body ( 7B Bombshell ) for any of the files for the pubes.  Saw the CBBE & UUNP files for bodyslide but don't really know how to use it. I also have read in the bodyslide posts for SSE that there are NO files for the 7BB but Oldrim has them.  All of that said will either the 21 or 24 file work with the 7BB body? 

14 minutes ago, tim3flies said:

Hi OsmelMC

I have read thru the posts and did not see any indication as to using a variant of the UNP body ( 7B Bombshell ) for any of the files for the pubes.  Saw the CBBE & UUNP files for bodyslide but don't really know how to use it. I also have read in the bodyslide posts for SSE that there are NO files for the 7BB but Oldrim has them.  All of that said will either the 21 or 24 file work with the 7BB body? 

Try this make sure to load after OsmelMC or just merge it with it and overwrite.

SOS Pubes Add-on 7B patch.7z