Hi,,, so I recently often re-build or reset setting to up-date SLAL pack json setting of each animation..

Then basically I work in sexlab mcm 

what I hope to know is,,,"resotre default settings" 

so I understand,, it might set sexlab setting as default... but about animation edit,, how it work? 

eg I describe some position edit, in SLAL  animation pack json.. (up or foward etc) to fit well .  then  I suppose if I do not edit pos in game,, wtih sexlab function,, those json setting  should be used..(it is not value in animation profile, but in SLAL animation json)

Then sexlab menu " restore default setting"  means,  it only remove, delta transform which moved by Sexlab  functions, so it not effect SLAL json described.. pos edit?  (foward 50,, up 40, etc)

And so when I edit SLAL json,, then up-date it ,,at same time I might hope to remove all delta transform which I set in game... 

what is correct ,and quick (if we can) way,,  to reflesh my custom SLAL json ?  (re-import slal json, and up-date my custom edit value about transform in json and apply it for each animation,  + I hope to remove all edit in game (sexlab animation setting) for each animations..

Edited by greenmango12
13 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Seems like some Mods use to do that with the dialogues to start Sex. Sadly I don't know any way to hide that with the scripts and without hide all the hubs.

There is a mod called "SexLab - Hide HUD Elements". It is a SKSE plugin (dll for 32bit computers, LE. I don't if there is an equivalent for SE).

After the first time you use it, it creates an INI file in which you can choose the HUD's elements you want to hide or not. Almost everything is covered, the action prompt included.

1 hour ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Talking about HUD:

- There is a way to have the HUD elements to stay in place WITHOUT have SLSO installed?

- Could you add an "Enjoyement Bar" (like the ones in the SLSO mod), maybe for the Player only, for those who don't want SLSO?

I thinking on do that on the "SexLab Tools". I just installed Flash few days ago to make my own HUD'S

Sorry to ask about sexlab (I do not clear understand which function come or added from SPU or not,, anyway I keep to use SUP, so hope to confirm in here about sexlab functions^^;)

If I un-activate >> activate each animation, in sexlab mcm toggle menu,,, it may re-load the animation file (with SLAL json) too?

or it just hide temporally and not up-date SLAL json setting? 

if it can re-load setting, very easy to adjust SLAL json...and up-date for specific animaition only...

(eg I add new tag for one animation, in SLAL json, then in sexlab MCM toggle the animation,, then it will be re-loaded?)

On 12/8/2021 at 3:16 PM, OsmelMC said:

I also tried to use the tags as reference for the actors position and my first versions of the SLATE use to come with the gender tags defined by positions but was low reliable and required of edit all the Animations Tags since almost not one come with those Gender tags and by default the SexLab already set at lease one of the gender Tags based on the amount of Actors of each gender and not on the position. By other side when you use the function "GetGenderPositions" of the Animation that always return the genders of each position defined by the author.

Like I said already the current SexLab sort the actors positions each time you change Animation so you should not see a male Actor in a female position for a vaginal Animation.

But considering the compatibility with old SexLab versions, if you have 2 males and 1 Female for a aggressive scene and 1 of the males is the victim then the order suggested should be the  1. Female as Aggresor; 2. The Male Victim;  3. The Male Aggresor. And you should search just FemDom Animations. The current SexLab SE and AE can detect and adjust the actors positions for the FemDom Animations but enable that option is not recommended because the Defeat Mods usually set the victim Actor without care for the scene, means that set the player or the Female as victims just because are the player or Females without care if the real victim of the scene is a male NPC.

Found it, now the correct Gender Tag will be used from the animation file. ? ?
If you want to add it to your mod.

Hi @OsmelMC,

I encountered a bug with the newest version of SLU (v20211127) which added the Ahegao Expressions.

The functions you added to equip/remove the tongues for animations were checking for all armors in item slot 44.

This also includes Gags from DD or Zaz, which means that  DD gags will be removed (specifically the scriptInstance/Rendered Armor of the gag. The inventory item is still equipped).

Gags will be removed at animation setup since you wanted to avoid followers reequipping armor during animation. It would be interesting to know, if you can reproduce this bug.

The line causing this is in sslActorAlias.psc in the SetActor() function:

bool function SetActor(Actor ProspectRef)
	if !IsCreature
		; Add the Face Items before strip to prevent the redress of the followers
		Config.AddActorFaceItems(ActorRef)
		Utility.WaitMenuMode(1.0)
		Config.UnequipActorFaceItems(ActorRef) ; -> This will remove DD gags at animation start !!!

I was able to fix it by adding keyword checks in the UnequipFaceItem() function in sslSystemConfig.psc:

Keyword zad_DeviousGag
Keyword zbfWornGag

function UnequipActorFaceItems(Actor ActorRef)
	if !ActorRef
		return
	endIf

Form[] FaceItems = GetFaceItems()
	if !FaceItems || FaceItems.Length < 1
		return
	endIf

Form akWorn = ActorRef.GetWornForm(0x00004000)
	if akWorn && FaceItems.Find(akWorn) && !(akWorn.hasKeyword(zad_DeviousGag) || akWorn.hasKeyword(zbfWornGag))
		sslBaseExpression.UnequipFaceItem(ActorRef, akWorn)
	endIf
endFunction
funciton Reload()
	if HasZadDevice
		zad_DeviousGag = Keyword.GetKeyword("zad_DeviousGag")
	endIf
    if HasZazDevice
		zbfWornGag = Keyword.GetKeyword("zbfWornGag")
	endIf

Maybe there is a more elegant fix for this...

Cheers

7 hours ago, lolic said:

Hi @OsmelMC,

I encountered a bug with the newest version of SLU (v20211127) which added the Ahegao Expressions.

The functions you added to equip/remove the tongues for animations were checking for all armors in item slot 44.

This also includes Gags from DD or Zaz, which means that  DD gags will be removed (specifically the scriptInstance/Rendered Armor of the gag. The inventory item is still equipped).

Gags will be removed at animation setup since you wanted to avoid followers reequipping armor during animation. It would be interesting to know, if you can reproduce this bug.

The line causing this is in sslActorAlias.psc in the SetActor() function:

bool function SetActor(Actor ProspectRef)
	if !IsCreature
		; Add the Face Items before strip to prevent the redress of the followers
		Config.AddActorFaceItems(ActorRef)
		Utility.WaitMenuMode(1.0)
		Config.UnequipActorFaceItems(ActorRef) ; -> This will remove DD gags at animation start !!!

I was able to fix it by adding keyword checks in the UnequipFaceItem() function in sslSystemConfig.psc:

Keyword zad_DeviousGag
Keyword zbfWornGag

function UnequipActorFaceItems(Actor ActorRef)
	if !ActorRef
		return
	endIf

Form[] FaceItems = GetFaceItems()
	if !FaceItems || FaceItems.Length < 1
		return
	endIf

Form akWorn = ActorRef.GetWornForm(0x00004000)
	if akWorn && FaceItems.Find(akWorn) && !(akWorn.hasKeyword(zad_DeviousGag) || akWorn.hasKeyword(zbfWornGag))
		sslBaseExpression.UnequipFaceItem(ActorRef, akWorn)
	endIf
endFunction
funciton Reload()
	if HasZadDevice
		zad_DeviousGag = Keyword.GetKeyword("zad_DeviousGag")
	endIf
    if HasZazDevice
		zbfWornGag = Keyword.GetKeyword("zbfWornGag")
	endIf

Maybe there is a more elegant fix for this...

Cheers

I already testing the slot 61 for the tongue but even with the slot 44 the fix was not required because the ZaZ and DD options detect the Gags when are enabled and apply the OpenMouth on the Actor, the tongues should come with the fixed Lip option enabled and the option prevent the tongues to be equipped on the OpenMouth.

I already testing the slot 61 that have low compatibility issues but sadly don't solve my redress issue.

4 hours ago, sirgilly said:

Has anyone figured out how to make futa animations work with this mod. any futa characters despite SLEN assigning them male are being considered female and placed in lesbian animations. I would want it to pick MF or futa animations instead. Is there a workaround?

I think I fix that already on this version but I have to check again.

20 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

Sorry to ask about sexlab (I do not clear understand which function come or added from SPU or not,, anyway I keep to use SUP, so hope to confirm in here about sexlab functions^^;)

If I un-activate >> activate each animation, in sexlab mcm toggle menu,,, it may re-load the animation file (with SLAL json) too?

or it just hide temporally and not up-date SLAL json setting? 

if it can re-load setting, very easy to adjust SLAL json...and up-date for specific animaition only...

(eg I add new tag for one animation, in SLAL json, then in sexlab MCM toggle the animation,, then it will be re-loaded?)

I never tried but I think SLAL don't care about the Animations disabled and will update all the Animations Tags.

You can add the tag to the JSON file to make it permanent and use the SLATE or the "Toggle Animations" page of the SexLab MCM to add the tag to the Animation without reload all the JSON files

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

I never tried but I think SLAL don't care about the Animations disabled and will update all the Animations Tags.

You can add the tag to the JSON file to make it permanent and use the SLATE or the "Toggle Animations" page of the SexLab MCM to add the tag to the Animation without reload all the JSON files

Thanks, Yes,, I understand,, Toggle Animation can add Aggressive tag or remove it,, or I can use SLATE to edit in game... (then it up-date sexlab animation tags temporally,, (untill I change them) 

but  my case is I hope to change tag and some option in json,,then keep it as permanent, (keep it as default ) 

1. I must need to edit one custom SLAL animation json....(because I hope to keep it permanently,,)

2.  I hope to up-date my json edit,, , (edit tag and add some custom options transform or com etc in the animation pack json)

Then I really do not know,, which way is best (from sexlab MCM menu, or SLAL MCM menu) and easy up-date...

so to edit then up-date and register my edit about  one SLAL json, (if you custom edit one animation pack json), how you up-date it and register those edit value for sexlab?

At current I usually in SLAL MCM menu....  re-load json. (just to confirm),,>>  rebuild sexlab anim registry >>  register all ,,,, in SLAL MCM menu,,, 

if I just click "Rebuild sexlab anim registry"  it usually return sexlab animation count as default.. (so for me it seems remove all animations come from SLAL),,,,  

I know sexlab MCM clean and build have almost same functions,... reset animation registry...but to up-date SLAL pack,, I suppose I need to use SLAL MCM menu.. to register my edit...I really do not know why there seems no way only up-date one Animation pack JSON. and register it again for sexlab... In MCM menu ,, I have functions to register, but it  work about all JSON ^^;  (though I do not know you can make SLU to load / remove / up-date/  each animation pack json (setting)

Edited by greenmango12
2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I already testing the slot 61 that have low compatibility issues but sadly don't solve my redress issue.

what exactly is that redressing issue btw? I m just curious since I never had any issues like that for my character. The tongues equip/unequip on PC and followers during sex without any of them trying to put their clothes back on.

7 hours ago, sirgilly said:

Has anyone figured out how to make futa animations work with this mod. any futa characters despite SLEN assigning them male are being considered female and placed in lesbian animations. I would want it to pick MF or futa animations instead. Is there a workaround?

Rather wrong assumption - that part of SLEN (SOS handling) seems broken/incompatible with SLF 1.63b9-and-later.

However futas work fine (proper positions in animations etc) but only if their ROLEs are manually set to MALE in SLF MCM.

50 minutes ago, Nymra said:

what exactly is that redressing issue btw? I m just curious since I never had any issues like that for my character. The tongues equip/unequip on PC and followers during sex without any of them trying to put their clothes back on.

I didn't have it with tongues but I did have it with skill based muscle for the hands NINode fix which would equip, then unequip and cause the redress bug. A real pain. If there is a global fix for it, I am interested.

24 minutes ago, PippinTom said:

Rather wrong assumption - that part of SLEN (SOS handling) seems broken/incompatible with SLF 1.63b9-and-later.

However futas work fine (proper positions in animations etc) but only if their ROLEs are manually set to MALE in SLF MCM.

Thankyou, that is good to know, are there any alternative mods that automatically detect or should I manually assign for futa NPCs in sexlab?

19 minutes ago, sirgilly said:

I didn't have it with tongues but I did have it with skill based muscle for the hands NINode fix which would equip, then unequip and cause the redress bug. A real pain. If there is a global fix for it, I am interested.

what I dont understand is what exactly is redressing you. Sexlab? or Skyrim?

and what exactly unequips the hand? 

I mean does this hand thing equip a real item as some kind of "glove"? 
I know there is some NiNodeUpdate function but I use that and never had redressing happening. 

dunno if I can help in that particular case but I am interesting in everything redressing/stripping/NiNode connected since I do that alot in my mod and dont want to cause additional bugs either. 

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

what I dont understand is what exactly is redressing you. Sexlab? or Skyrim?

and what exactly unequips the hand? 

I mean does this hand thing equip a real item as some kind of "glove"? 
I know there is some NiNodeUpdate function but I use that and never had redressing happening. 

dunno if I can help in that particular case but I am interesting in everything redressing/stripping/NiNode connected since I do that alot in my mod and dont want to cause additional bugs either. 

Yes in this case it is a dummy glove in skill based muscle called pizza napkin. Occupies the gloves slot and equips then unequips.

Someone commented on the issue and how to potentially resolve it but no one has looked at the script yet so the issue persists:

"

I found an issue in SBM. Some NPCs were redressing during sexlab animations, but if I remove the SBM spell and perk from them, then they do not redress during sexlab animations. I'm on SBM 4.2.

I suspect the issue may be related to this section of code:

if !ActorRef.GetEquippedArmorInSlot(33)
        Debug.TraceUser("SkillBasedMuscle", "GetEquippedArmor    " + name)
        ActorRef.EquipItem(PizzaNapkin, 0, 1)
        ActorRef.RemoveItem(PizzaNapkin, 1, 1)
    endif

I've seen in the past where if an armor item is equipped during sexlab animations, it causes the actor to reequip their entire outfit. I've seen this happen even when the PC is idle, so no stats should be increasing. I'm also thinking that if you check for sexlab with

If Game.GetModbyName("SexLab.esm") != 255
    debug.Trace("Sexlab found")
    Plugin_Sexlab = true
Else

Plugin_Sexlab = false
Endif

then register for these events when Plugin_Sexlab is true:

RegisterForModEvent("StageStart")
RegisterForModEvent("OrgasmEnd")
RegisterForModEvent("SexLabOrgasmSeparate")

and pause updates until  receiving an orgasmend or sexlaborgasmseparateend it would at least work around the issue. If this is the cause, there may be an underlying issue with follower stats increasing all the time, which is in turn triggering SBM to update normals and equip/unequip the pizzanapkin. 

Otherwise, another solution besides equipping/unequipping an armor item needs to be found for pizzahands."

5 hours ago, sirgilly said:

It seems to be a sexlab issue, equipping part of an outfit seems to trigger redressing. Not sure if this is tied to certain slots or not. It is an annoying bug though when occurring.

oooh, wait this is an NPC problem? Like this is only happening to NPC?

This is an important detail :D

Stuff regarding PC and NPC are almost 2 different worlds regarding how skyrim works...

I m using Nethers Follower Framework and the exact same is happening for me there. Its not part of an outfit, it is happening ANYTIME something is equiped, then the NPC reequips its whole outfit.

Happens to me when I force zap binds on follower during naked defeat. I have to strip them again via script afterwards.

Interesting tho: equipping tongues via sexlab is NOT redressing them during sex, hmmm.

I think to change that it might be necessary to add a compatibility patch to the follower frameworks, making them respect for example DHLP suspend events or check if the PC is in a running SexScene to NOT do their outfits.

Not sure about vanilla NPC and how to handle them and/or if the outfit thing is also a vanilla problem.

Also also some custom followers have hard coded outfits that they reequip by themselves whenever they feel like it...

Also: Adding Items BEFORE the regular strip sequence of sexlab is a way to prevent this issue. 

Edited by Nymra