6 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Or you can test the tongues one by one using the "Expression Editor" page of the SexLab MCM.

Whenever I tried to assign a tongue to either myself or an npc it reverted to "none". :(

But I did manage to get the tongue pic with console and tongue number...

Spoiler

ScreenShot158.jpg.6a9815f08605e7997c51f9748ad81f15.jpg

Spoiler

ScreenShot156.jpg.1c49cd0bd8bf77645813e49ffe49d8d3.jpg

I don't know if it's maybe related but at setup I get errors in console about "failed to import" custom expressions even though they are there (attaching a sample of 1 found in data/skse/plugins/sexlab directory). I've never created any expressions (unless I've miss clicked somehow somewhere :( ). thanks

Expression_Custom1.json

43 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

I think it is best you include this in top page download section^^;

at least I still use Sexlab Tools, to test physics etc, with making custom animation. Then this fix is for creature animation?  (I sitll not try to mkae custom animation with sexlab tools for creature,, so this fix related with making creature animation with sexlab tools?  (mix each creature animation stage then generate as one animation)

My fixes for Creature Animations always start for someone asking for that. But never is just that; in this case also fix few errors on the Scripts and allow you export the new Animation into a JSON file that can be used as reference to make a JSON file for the SL Animation Load, or just load it the next time you reset the Animation Registry with the SexLab Framework for LE or my SexLab Utility Plus. (The SexLab Framework for SE have the function to import those files disabled but I enable it again on my SLU+.

I have to remember add this to the download page!

24 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

Whenever I tried to assign a tongue to either myself or an npc it reverted to "none". :(

If you use the Expression Editor to test the tongue, you don't have to use the console because you already know what tongue you are testing.

27 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

don't know if it's maybe related but at setup I get errors in console about "failed to import" custom expressions even though they are there (attaching a sample of 1 found in data/skse/plugins/sexlab directory). I've never created any expressions (unless I've miss clicked somehow somewhere :( ).

Is not related and the message is because SexLab found the exported expression JSON file and tried to import it but fail probably because the file have something wrong. For example one of my exported JSON files do that because I was experimenting with the possibility of change the name of the custom Expression using his JSON file. I finally made it but seems like I leave one broken.

18 minutes ago, Erudasu said:

Hello guys, I have an issue where It seems that the facial expressions don't seem to work at all during sexlab scenes for me. I reset the facial expression registry and clean sexlab. Is it an issue with the new version or am I missing something here?

You probably have another mod overriding the actor Expression like "Conditional Expression" Mod for example, in which case the required Patch is on my download page.

That usually happens for another Mod but also make sure of enable the "Apply Facial Expressions" and the "Play Lip Sync Animation" on the "Animation Settings" page

4 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

My fixes for Creature Animations always start for someone asking for that. But never is just that; in this case also fix few errors on the Scripts and allow you export the new Animation into a JSON file that can be used as reference to make a JSON file for the SL Animation Load, or just load it the next time you reset the Animation Registry with the SexLab Framework for LE or my SexLab Utility Plus. (The SexLab Framework for SE have the function to import those files disabled but I enable it again on my SLU+.

I have to remember add this to the download page!

Yeeeees, thanks , I really hoped to find way to export these sexlab tool mixing custom made animaiton as json. Though I could register new animaiton for sexlab, but I really do not know way to see as file to check how they composed,,  not just embed in saved data^^; 

I now up-date some mfg relation mod, and need to generate some json for poser hot key plus,, to  test new sup expression system, but I really hope to test your patch for sexlab tools, and check how it work as soon as I can.... ?

6 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

If you use the Expression Editor to test the tongue, you don't have to use the console because you already know what tongue you are testing.

Having issues with tongues 10 & 2.

Spoiler

ScreenShot163.jpg.fe16967b5a03630fe9ff2c6a0cd221e8.jpg

Spoiler

ScreenShot161.jpg.c27dc77c5c740490331c22be2bbea563.jpg

Going forward I've just disabled all the ahego tongues.

16 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

I don't know if it's maybe related but at setup I get errors in console about "failed to import" custom expressions even though they are there

Those Expressions like the one you send me, don't have Phases for any of both genders so are basically useless and for that reason are not imported.

This my first try of Physics for LE or SE without SMP. I can't test it so is just for the brave or desperate enough to try it.

Since I can't test it, anything can be expected from this, from nothing to a crazy tongue liking the eye ball or CTD. So let me know.

this come with just one XML file for PE that should replace the one for SMP

HDT-PE for Tongues.7z

Edited by OsmelMC

Hi! I got a strange issue.

I am using sexlife plus and for some reason, NPC - NPC sex never use "hidden place" indoors. I got Use Bed and Use Furniture set to always as well, but they just have sex wherever they stand.

Outdoors though, the NPC's run to a hidden spot before getting busy.

I assume this is suppose to work indoors as well? Anyone ran into this issue before?

Or am I completely missing the mark and this doesn't work with sexlife?

2 hours ago, DarkWaterZ said:

Hi! I got a strange issue.

I am using sexlife plus and for some reason, NPC - NPC sex never use "hidden place" indoors. I got Use Bed and Use Furniture set to always as well, but they just have sex wherever they stand.

Outdoors though, the NPC's run to a hidden spot before getting busy.

I assume this is suppose to work indoors as well? Anyone ran into this issue before?

Or am I completely missing the mark and this doesn't work with sexlife?

Some mods set the place where the Animation will be played and usually is one of the Actors positions.

I recently made possible use one of the Furnitures or beds near to the Actor used as center reference. Of course the hidden places are never searched if the center reference is already settled by the external mod. 

Just to be clear, when the center reference is not settled by the external mod and the hidden place option is enabled, the current version first ask you if you want to find the hidden place by yourself. so if you don't see that window, is because the SexLife Plus already set the Center reference.

2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Some mods set the place where the Animation will be played and usually is one of the Actors positions.

I recently made possible use one of the Furnitures or beds near to the Actor used as center reference. Of course the hidden places are never searched if the center reference is already settled by the external mod. 

Just to be clear, when the center reference is not settled by the external mod and the hidden place option is enabled, the current version first ask you if you want to find the hidden place by yourself. so if you don't see that window, is because the SexLife Plus already set the Center reference.

Thanks for  the response! I did some tests and it does appear when an NPC interact with the player, the message appear asking to find a place manually.
Unfortunately when the NPC's talk to each other and initiate it, they just stand wherever they talked. As you mentioned, this might just be something SexLife adds.

I did a test with Sexlab Privacy as well and in that case the NPC's run off as expected although it overwrites the sslThreadModel.pex file from Utility Plus. Not totally sure what Sexlab Privacy is doing to force it.

On 11/30/2021 at 9:42 AM, OsmelMC said:

in this case also fix few errors on the Scripts and allow you export the new Animation into a JSON file that can be used as reference to make a JSON file for the SL Animation Load, or just load it the next time you reset the Animation Registry with the SexLab Framework for LE or my SexLab Utility Plus. (The SexLab Framework for SE have the function to import those files disabled but I enable it again on my SLU+.

So I now test your patch script for sexlab tools.. (I simply un-pack LE version Sexlab tools. and have used it) then download your patch, and overwrite the script...  

It working, but I can not find the way to export it as new json... so you add new MCM menu in Sexlab tool MCM menu?

I serched in sexlab tool MCM menu,  to export my new animation which registered in sexlab as json, but I can not find the menu. . so you means you add the function in SUP which can export specific sexlab animaiton (which I hand made with sexlab tool)?   Can you teach me how to generate  "Custom" animation (which I registered from sexlab tools) as JSON?

I know sexlab (and SUP) can export some json,, but I do not know, which one you means... I expect,, I can export one animaton or some animation which tag as "Custom" as json to use for SLAL ..

customanimexport.JPG

Edited by greenmango12
1 hour ago, greenmango12 said:

So I now test your patch script for sexlab tools.. (I simply un-pack LE version Sexlab tools. and have used it) then download your patch, and overwrite the script...  

It working, but I can not find the way to export it as new json... so you add new MCM menu in Sexlab tool MCM menu?

I serched in sexlab tool MCM menu,  to export my new animation which registered in sexlab as json, but I can not find the menu. . so you means you add the function in SUP which can export specific sexlab animaiton (which I hand made with sexlab tool)?   Can you teach me how to generate  "Custom" animation (which I registered from sexlab tools) as JSON?

I know sexlab (and SUP) can export some json,, but I do not know, which one you means... I expect,, I can export one animaton or some animation which tag as "Custom" as json to use for SLAL ..

customanimexport.JPG

I think is automatically exported when you save the changes. I don't remember now but if is exported you should find it on:

"\SKSE\Plugins\SexLab\Animations\" 

or

"\SKSE\Plugins\SexLab\Animations\Creatures\"

Depending of the type of animation and each animation will have his own file.

1 hour ago, DarkWaterZ said:

Not totally sure what Sexlab Privacy is doing to force it.

Forcing it... And is bad idea because in some cases break the immersion of the other Mod. Also the "Sexlab Privacy" script is not compatible with my SLU+ but you can keep the ESP file since also add few invisible beds to the map that can be used by my SLU+

4 hours ago, NOOBIV said:

Hey, im using the Sexlab patch (SE 1.5.97) and seems like its causing stripping settings to be ignored when the scenes are started by another mod, disabled all stripping but ppl still getting naked. Disabling the patch fixes the issue

Is a bug of the new Ahegao system I have to find some way to prevent that without change the tongue slot. seems like the Slot 44 used for mouth items cause the redress event when the item is added to the actor inventory.

Then after I register new animation as "SLTBDSM1"(sexlab tool animation editor) for sexlab,   I can see the new animation  name as  registered, then I can toggle on and off etc as same as other anmation.. , but when I use Animation editor, in sexlab  mcm menu, (to adjust actor position )  and select the animation name with open small list window,,, I can find the new animation name,, and can select it, untill I close the animation list window. but after all when I confirm it,, animation name change as next page first animation.  (eg MIssionary) 

Though I still not try to adjust position of actor, when I start the new animation then target Actor (or swap target actor to adjust).. as usuall way.

I hope if you may make new patch for some issue of sexlab tools... so I can report things about sexlab tools + your patch ^^;

(I really think,,  "sexlab tools" can be imporved more,, and work with SUP better.  to easy manage any sexlab animation...

39 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

I think is automatically exported when you save the changes. I don't remember now but if is exported you should find it on:

"\SKSE\Plugins\SexLab\Animations\" 

or

"\SKSE\Plugins\SexLab\Animations\Creatures\"

Depending of the type of animation and each animation will have his own file.

Thanks I will test again,, at current I do not try creature animation.. so maybe I can find it.. at same time,, so how I can confirm I save changes = made new animation then register?

actually I still not clear,,, how registered animation data will be saved... (or when saved it as permanent data)

I clear see,, my custom made test animation registered i n sexlab,  so I can choose the animation in game,,, just to confirm I usually when I add or remove my custom made animaiton (made by sexlab tools),, I export sexlab animation configure,, then save.. (though I do not know I really need this step..) or tose new json will be generated, when I simply click "register animation" from sexlab tool MCM menu?  

I think it is most easy understand,, how I generate new animation json... (if I can)

I can not find any new json, which seems related with the new animation..in MO2... the 2 animation file in pic,

one is tempalte,, (Arrok remvese cowgirl) and I do not know the other troll when I generate.. (it seems not my custom made one..)   

exjson.JPG.1948a397eb6ef2f7cc7fc109bffeedce.JPG

so I suppose I still not export  my custom-made animation..

Edited by greenmango12
2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Forcing it... And is bad idea because in some cases break the immersion of the other Mod. Also the "Sexlab Privacy" script is not compatible with my SLU+ but you can keep the ESP file since also add few invisible beds to the map that can be used by my SLU+

Unfortunately I can't seem to get NPC use hidden places with SLU+, but with SL Privacy they are.
As you mentioned, I am guessing Sexlife does something that makes the NPC's stuck and messing with SLU+

Nevermind, reread your message and I get it now haha. Thanks for the help and good to know!

Edited by DarkWaterZ
On 11/27/2021 at 3:43 AM, Hamed.xxx23 said:

Hey OsmelMC 

There is a bug when a sexlab scene starts pubic hair color turns to white ( or without color)  is there a fix for this?

On 11/20/2021 at 1:37 PM, divinefire said:

Hey Osmel

I might have a bug.  I have your recent SOS pubic hair update and SLU one. The previous updates worked fine but I get texture color problems on NPC's when a Sexlab scene start. The mod works fine on all other situations and the color returns once dressed after sex. One other thing I noticed is if the sexlab scene starts with a strapon then the color works as intended. I think its just a bug with the stripping during sex. Stripping NPC's without sex works as intended.

On 10/22/2021 at 8:46 PM, Church the Cat said:

Ah, okay. Thanks, for the reply. I'll wait for your Skyrim SE version of "UUNP Female Pubic Hair", then. Thanks, again. ?

The new version is here...

If you are playing on LE just install the new Female version for SE and use the BodySlide that you already have to make it LE compatible.

Edited by OsmelMC
17 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

The new version is here...

If you are playing on LE just install the new Female version for SE and use the BodySlide that you already have to make it LE compatible.

Sorry, I'm not understanding. I play Skyrim SE v.1.5.97. I downloaded the new female version file you linked, but I don't see any UUNP Bodyslide files included.

23 minutes ago, Church the Cat said:

Sorry, I'm not understanding. I play Skyrim SE v.1.5.97. I downloaded the new female version file you linked, but I don't see any UUNP Bodyslide files included.

Is a general message to make know the new version for SE since few users are being asking for a update.    Just as alert

I still have to finish the SE BodySlide for the Female Mod but the meshes included are good enough for today.