4 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Is this useful even for who doesn't have creatures at all?

37 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

It fixes the "nothing is interactable after sex" issue, so I would say it very much does

Yes, that fix the Activation problem on the last version. The problem don't let you activate objects or start dialogues after the SexLab scene (not everyone have the problem because because I never see it)

I was trying to fix the issue with the Activation option (the HUD) in middle of the screen that happens sometimes when you start the sex scene. I'm not sure is fixed but seems to be fine now.

Edited by OsmelMC

I cannot seem to get the furniture feature to work with Defeat (Baka's version). I have made sure that furniture animations are a possible outcome via Defeat and I have the furniture setting set to "Use without asking".  I noticed that when I set it to "Always Ask" no scenes ever ask for furniture use. This makes me believe its not even checking for nearby furniture.

I recall being able to get consensual animations initiated via SLEN to use furniture. So is it dependent on the mod that is initiating the scene? How should I go about trying to figure this out? 

Edit: Tested out TDF Prostitutions method of initiation a sex scene, and with "Always Ask" it never asked me to use nearby furniture. All tests are done with at least 1 piece of furniture nearby (beds, chairs, tables usually). I also have animations for pieces of furniture.

Edit2: While thinking about what kind of mods could be incompatible, one came to mind. This might be far-fetched, but is there any chance the mod "YesIamSure" could interfere? It is a SKSE mod that removes the confirmation box when applying poisons to your weapon. A "yes or no" message box. I bring this up because I was recently researching another mod that mentions that this doesn't only apply to poisons and might effect other mods.

Turning Furniture off in the MCM and then back on seemed to have fixed it with both TDF and Defeats "prostitution (consensual)" methods of initiation. The message box asking to use nearby furniture only appeared for TDF, but Defeat also found nearby furniture to use and used it properly. 

I guess after importing, you have to manually disable/re-enable Furniture for it to actually work. Going to test to make sure aggressive animations work with furniture properly and will edit this post again with results.

Edit3: Just attempted an aggressive defeat scene. No message box asking for furniture. Furniture animations were used, but they did not use nearby furniture. Only animations that came with furniture (spawned in). This makes me believe during a defeat scene, Sexlab isn't even looking for nearby furniture. And since Defeat was setup to only use "furniture" animations, it only displayed the animations that came with its own furniture.

Furthermore, I can no longer get Sexlab to seek out furniture animations via TDF and Defeats prostitution initiation. It was working before, but after returning to that save file that had it working, it no longer is seeking out furniture. 

Edit 4:

So it seems that toggling furniture on/off is the only way to get Sexlab to search for nearby animations. It only does this for one animation, and then its broken again and won't search for furniture for all future animations. Not 100% sure its just not "random" still. But flicking furniture on/off immediately produced an animation that offered me the choice of furniture animations. This must be broken.

Edited by Nohrin

After I change version to v20220112 (SE) and skse 2.0.20,,for sexlab 1.63 , I feel it took more time to return clothing after sex..

Is there any setting, or mod which may change time . (keep them nude after sex?) ,, I usually not hope to keep nude, after any sex scene.

then hope they re-dress all clothings. as soon as after sex.

(hope to return their clothing as same as before)

Then this time lag,, (5 seconds to 10 seconds) for re-dress,, happen about all sexlab scene...

I recently test and up-date some sexlab mods. (for sexlab tools, or defeat versions) so do not know if it related with this issue.. 

but even though I un-activate most of mods, which may overwrite sexlab scene, then just test sex with dialogue mods, or sexlab tools,

the time delay to re-dress seems clear for me... 

===

And one more, so I often test sexlab tools custom version which offered each modder or user , but after I up-date to 20220112,  the animation toggle system not work .. >> I can still see animation list, but it not applied for the Actor then not change animation.

I try to use sexlab key (actually it can do same thing, to show list (valid animation with each mod sexlab condtion or tags))

but it still not work...  Then I just un-activate the recent version SUP and return to the 20211127 it seems work...

Do you have  some idea, it may related with SUP up-date??

To compare 2 SUP version,,  I use same sexlab tools (your patch version, and it work with 2021127) I redownload each mods,again  (sexlab 1.6.3, sexlab tool (your patch version), and sup)  and use MO2 exchange system. (re-install and exchange all files)    so each mod pack return as default , which you packed. 

(because I might miss edit often.. so to confirm)  for me 2021127 version seems work most stable.. at current...

about swap animation function and I do not see time lag to redress etc..

(these are not complain, I understand already just change one code or if there is mods which may overwrite sexlab animation list, might cause issue, etc,,, so I can not detect, actually it is caused SLU or not.. but if you change something which may relate with swap animation function,, I hope you check again...)

Edited by greenmango12
9 hours ago, Nohrin said:

I cannot seem to get the furniture feature to work with Defeat (Baka's version). I have made sure that furniture animations are a possible outcome via Defeat and I have the furniture setting set to "Use without asking".  I noticed that when I set it to "Always Ask" no scenes ever ask for furniture use. This makes me believe its not even checking for nearby furniture.

I recall being able to get consensual animations initiated via SLEN to use furniture. So is it dependent on the mod that is initiating the scene? How should I go about trying to figure this out? 

Edit: Tested out TDF Prostitutions method of initiation a sex scene, and with "Always Ask" it never asked me to use nearby furniture. All tests are done with at least 1 piece of furniture nearby (beds, chairs, tables usually). I also have animations for pieces of furniture.

Edit2: While thinking about what kind of mods could be incompatible, one came to mind. This might be far-fetched, but is there any chance the mod "YesIamSure" could interfere? It is a SKSE mod that removes the confirmation box when applying poisons to your weapon. A "yes or no" message box. I bring this up because I was recently researching another mod that mentions that this doesn't only apply to poisons and might effect other mods.

Turning Furniture off in the MCM and then back on seemed to have fixed it with both TDF and Defeats "prostitution (consensual)" methods of initiation. The message box asking to use nearby furniture only appeared for TDF, but Defeat also found nearby furniture to use and used it properly. 

I guess after importing, you have to manually disable/re-enable Furniture for it to actually work. Going to test to make sure aggressive animations work with furniture properly and will edit this post again with results.

Edit3: Just attempted an aggressive defeat scene. No message box asking for furniture. Furniture animations were used, but they did not use nearby furniture. Only animations that came with furniture (spawned in). This makes me believe during a defeat scene, Sexlab isn't even looking for nearby furniture. And since Defeat was setup to only use "furniture" animations, it only displayed the animations that came with its own furniture.

Furthermore, I can no longer get Sexlab to seek out furniture animations via TDF and Defeats prostitution initiation. It was working before, but after returning to that save file that had it working, it no longer is seeking out furniture. 

Edit 4:

So it seems that toggling furniture on/off is the only way to get Sexlab to search for nearby animations. It only does this for one animation, and then its broken again and won't search for furniture for all future animations. Not 100% sure its just not "random" still. But flicking furniture on/off immediately produced an animation that offered me the choice of furniture animations. This must be broken.

First use my SLATE version to apply my ActionLog on your Animations. That take some time and need to be done each time you "Reset the Animation Registry" or execute the "Clean System" option. Is mostly because the furniture animations are not properly tagged.

And yes, is probably incompatible with YesImSure but I don't know.

Each time you Toggle the furniture system is also checked the list of furniture tags allowed so you should check if are all enable after change of page. But I don't think it be the problem.

To be sure if some Sex mod is incompatible with the furniture system you just have to check the "Papyrus.0.log" to see what type of animation is calling, should be compatible if is not excluding the "Furniture" tagged Animations. But that just the tip of the iceberg because for example I don't know any Bound Animation using furnitures and most of the Femdom on furnitures are for Thrones also just few furniture animations are tagged as aggressive.

In any case the "papyrus.0.log" file will show the details of what is happening. You can send me the file if you want!

Edited by OsmelMC

Hey @OsmelMC

Firstly, I'd like to say thank you for your work!

Then I'd like to report an issue I found with the latest version (2022-01-12) of SexLab Utility Plus.

It may not be a direct bug, but it is an issue that causes me some severe grievance.

Essentially, I often and repeatedly use the hotkeys associated with SexLab. Especially associated with alignment adjustments.

In the latest version it they seem to act significantly more slowly when pressed for long (to repeat adjustments). Now, I found that I instead of just holding the button down could simply repeatedly press the button to achieve somewhat the same effect, but this is still very somewhat annoying and much slower.

However, this is not the the main issue I have. I found that in many of my saves, after a while the hotkeys for sexlab (all of them) would start becoming incredibly unresponsive after using the "Advance Stage" hotkey once. So much so that adjusting alignment becomes impossible. That being said, I could not reliable reproduce this exact behaviour in a completely new game. But it got me curious as to the cause.

As such I digged into the source code to see what changes were made between the latest two versions and found something that definitely seems like could cause it.

In the `sslThreadController.psc` file there has been added:

• A delay being executed after alignment adjustment. This explains my first issue. Is there a good reason for this?
  • The key events for key presses are being unregistered and then re-registered for all key presses. While this does not exactly explain why the hotkeys suddenly become unresponsive for me, it certainly is likely to be a part of the culprit.

It is worth noting that I have never had this type of issue before in any of my saves before updating to the latest version of SexLab Utility Plus.

NOTE: I have never updated SexLab Utility Plus during a playthrough. I only updated it when I start a new one.

Edited by leakim
8 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

After I change version to v20220112 (SE) and skse 2.0.20,,for sexlab 1.63 , I feel it took more time to return clothing after sex..

Is there any setting, or mod which may change time . (keep them nude after sex?) ,, I usually not hope to keep nude, after any sex scene.

then hope they re-dress all clothings. as soon as after sex.

(hope to return their clothing as same as before)

Then this time lag,, (5 seconds to 10 seconds) for re-dress,, happen about all sexlab scene...

I recently test and up-date some sexlab mods. (for sexlab tools, or defeat versions) so do not know if it related with this issue.. 

but even though I un-activate most of mods, which may overwrite sexlab scene, then just test sex with dialogue mods, or sexlab tools,

the time delay to re-dress seems clear for me... 

===

And one more, so I often test sexlab tools custom version which offered each modder or user , but after I up-date to 20220112,  the animation toggle system not work .. >> I can still see animation list, but it not applied for the Actor then not change animation.

I try to use sexlab key (actually it can do same thing, to show list (valid animation with each mod sexlab condtion or tags))

but it still not work...  Then I just un-activate the recent version SUP and return to the 20211127 it seems work...

Do you have  some idea, it may related with SUP up-date??

To compare 2 SUP version,,  I use same sexlab tools (your patch version, and it work with 2021127) I redownload each mods,again  (sexlab 1.6.3, sexlab tool (your patch version), and sup)  and use MO2 exchange system. (re-install and exchange all files)    so each mod pack return as default , which you packed. 

(because I might miss edit often.. so to confirm)  for me 2021127 version seems work most stable.. at current...

about swap animation function and I do not see time lag to redress etc..

(these are not complain, I understand already just change one code or if there is mods which may overwrite sexlab animation list, might cause issue, etc,,, so I can not detect, actually it is caused SLU or not.. but if you change something which may relate with swap animation function,, I hope you check again...)

The redress is not on my list of things to check because happens on the exact moment that should happen and nothing has changed about that.

Of course if SexLab do more things before reach the UnStrip line, is possible notice some lag but also the external Mods and how busy is the Papyrus engine.

Just yesterday I cleaned my saved game from copies of one Frostfall script because was taking too much resources and frizzing my game. The ReSaver some times show warning about too many copies of the same script on the Save, those warning are not errors and can be ignored. Beside have to be manually cleaned, also you need some knowledge to do it because remove it can break the saved file.

1 hour ago, leakim said:

Hey @OsmelMC

Firstly, I'd like to say thank you for your work!

Then I'd like to report an issue I found with the latest version (2022-01-12) of SexLab Utility Plus.

It may not be a direct bug, but it is an issue that causes me some severe grievance.

Essentially, I often and repeatedly use the hotkeys associated with SexLab. Especially associated with alignment adjustments.

In the latest version it they seem to act significantly more slowly when pressed for long (to repeat adjustments). Now, I found that I instead of just holding the button down could simply repeatedly press the button to achieve somewhat the same effect, but this is still very somewhat annoying and much slower.

However, this is not the the main issue I have. I found that in many of my saves, after a while the hotkeys for sexlab (all of them) would start becoming incredibly unresponsive after using the "Advance Stage" hotkey once. So much so that adjusting alignment becomes impossible. That being said, I could not reliable reproduce this exact behaviour in a completely new game. But it got me curious as to the cause.

As such I digged into the source code to see what changes were made between the latest two versions and found something that definitely seems like could cause it.

In the `sslThreadController.psc` file there has been added:

• A delay being executed after alignment adjustment. This explains my first issue. Is there a good reason for this?
  • The key events for key presses are being unregistered and then re-registered for all key presses. While this does not exactly explain why the hotkeys suddenly become unresponsive for me, it certainly is likely to be a part of the culprit.

It is worth noting that I have never had this type of issue before in any of my saves before updating to the latest version of SexLab Utility Plus.

NOTE: I have never updated SexLab Utility Plus during a playthrough. I only updated it when I start a new one.

If is your first update then you probably don't know that after the Clean System, take some time before the SexLab be fast again. Is the main reason I wait more than 30 days to release a new version (is too annoying deal with the delays on the scripts consequence of the Clean System and the SLATE applying his ActionLog)

Beside that, I actually did some changes on the hotkey scripts to make it more reliable. Between other things the changes prevent some hotkeys work while others are busy, for example you can't hit the alignment hotkeys while the scene is still charging the stages because that cause synchrony issues for that reason now is forbidden.

Of course I know the alignment hotkeys still fail a lot and I have to check it. I mostly use the "Animation Editor" page on the SexLab MCM, to align the actors while the animation is running because is more reliable and easy.

Edited by OsmelMC

I do not believe that it is related to updating the mod. As I mentioned I have never really updated this mod during a playthrough. Probably mainly due to it's various inter-dependencies with other mods such as SLSO. The issue where all hotkeys became completely unresponsive, taking between 1-20 seconds after pressing before anything happening, is something that happend after using the "Advanced Stage" hotkey in a save that I had. If I started a new sexlab scene after finishing the scene the issue would be solved until I used the "Advance Stage" hotkey again. This is a really odd issue I could not reproduce in a new save, but I basically had to abandon the save(s) due to the issue.

I do hope that you make the alignment hotkeys a bit more faster again, though. Going into the MCM and using the Animation Editor for every animation really takes too long. Got a nice hotkey setup that makes it really easy to move animation into place in a fairly short time. As long as the keys are responsive, which they used to be. Therefore I am currently not using the latest release, but the one prior to that.

I am not sure what you mean by alignment keys failing. Other than the odd issue with responsiveness that I experienced in the latest version (which also affected other sexlab hotkeys), I have never had an issue with them.

9 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

First use my SLATE version to apply my ActionLog on your Animations. That take some time and need to be done each time you "Reset the Animation Registry" or execute the "Clean System" option. Is mostly because the furniture animations are not properly tagged.

And yes, is probably incompatible with YesImSure but I don't know.

Each time you Toggle the furniture system is also checked the list of furniture tags allowed so you should check if are all enable after change of page. But I don't think it be the problem.

To be sure if some Sex mod is incompatible with the furniture system you just have to check the "Papyrus.0.log" to see what type of animation is calling, should be compatible if is not excluding the "Furniture" tagged Animations. But that just the tip of the iceberg because for example I don't know any Bound Animation using furnitures and most of the Femdom on furnitures are for Thrones also just few furniture animations are tagged as aggressive.

In any case the "papyrus.0.log" file will show the details of what is happening. You can send me the file if you want!

Thanks for this helpful reply. I turned on debugging mode in Sexlab and monitored the console output whenever animations would start up. What confused me was every time an animation would start, it would filter out all furniture animations. The only time it wouldn't do this, is when I went into MCM and turned off and then back on the furniture system.

I'll give SLATE a try, but im sure I have animations with tags that were working. Because it works sometimes, but only sometimes. 

I think both Defeat and TDF are compatible with furniture animations. One example that I know for sure is not, is "The Ancient Profession". I talked to the author and they said they intended for furniture animations to be filtered out. So in fringe cases, some mods will by design filter out furniture animations.

But with Defeat and TDF, I have on occasion gotten the furniture system to work. Only when toggling the system on and off, and only for one single attempt afterwards. The console says "locking for furniture typetag" and then it finds one and reports that it is using (in my examples, chair animations).

On the times that it fails, the console mentions:

"filtered out '19' primary animations with tags: ["Chair, Throne, Bench, Benchtable, Table, Counter" (etc etc)

Edited by Nohrin
4 hours ago, leakim said:

I am not sure what you mean by alignment keys failing. Other than the odd issue with responsiveness that I experienced in the latest version (which also affected other sexlab hotkeys), I have never had an issue with them.

In my case the "Shift" key to go to the opposite direction, usually fail; and is being like that since always.

2 hours ago, Nohrin said:

On the times that it fails, the console mentions:

"filtered out '19' primary animations with tags: ["Chair, Throne, Bench, Benchtable, Table, Counter" (etc etc)

Yes the filters always remove the furniture animations when none furniture was selected and that's normal behavior. Even when you use one furniture you will see the filters removing all the other furnitures from the play list.

More important is check on the logs if is looking and founding furnitures. For example should say "Locking for Furniture:'Chair'; TagIndex:0" followed by another line with the Form ID of the furniture founded (if found some)

And finally just just after the last furniture searched another line saying "Find furniture for animation() -- Find:" and the Form ID of the selected Furniture followed of the reason of the selection that usually is "Near" or "Hidden"

If the logs show a furniture founded then you should get a message asking if you want to use the furniture.

PS: I just noticed the mistake on the log when say "Locking" instead of "Looking" but is written like that and I already fixed it for the next version.

Edited by OsmelMC
3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

In my case the "Shift" key to go to the opposite direction, usually fail; and is being like that since always.

The direction modifier key has always been a bit peculiar when you compare it to standard windows behaviour. What I find is that you cannot just press the Shift modifier key while also pressing the adjustment alignment keys and expect it to go in the opposite direction.

No, you must first release all sexlab hotkeys, then press the modifier and finally press the alignment adjustment keys. Depending on how fast the machine is, you may need to wait between releasing all keys and then pressing the keys again. But this has never really been a problem on my machine. 

If the keys are setup in an intuitive way, it becomes incredible fast to make the proper alignment adjustments. I usually use NP7 (select actor), NP8 (forward-backward), NP4 (sideways) and NP5 (up-down).

13 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The redress is not on my list of things to check because happens on the exact moment that should happen and nothing has changed about that.

Of course if SexLab do more things before reach the UnStrip line, is possible notice some lag but also the external Mods and how busy is the Papyrus engine.

Just yesterday I cleaned my saved game from copies of one Frostfall script because was taking too much resources and frizzing my game. The ReSaver some times show warning about too many copies of the same script on the Save, those warning are not errors and can be ignored. Beside have to be manually cleaned, also you need some knowledge to do it because remove it can break the saved file.

OK, so now I have good save data (no redress lag), then I might re-install new SLU and test again..

I often used falrim tools (aka clean saver) , then remove un-attached script and instances.. but actually to update SUP , I only use clean system, and re-import setting files..

if it might need my issue, I may once remove SUP and make clean save, then re install new version, and see how it work.?

you have some idea about swap animation stop? (it only happen with SLU 20220112.  all mod swap function key seems not work. (but they show list for current animations)

I confirm no script is overwritten. (so your offered script files are winner in mod list)

I'm having a-bit of a weird sound issue where 2 forms of sounds will play just fine, say player and SFX but the male voice will play vastly less often (its acting like I've set the setting to like 3-4s) even though my settings have not been changed from 1 second. But not always those *same* two like say the next instance male and FX will play as intended but player sounds will be the one delayed. And it seems kinda random which 2 will work right and which one will act super delayed, sometimes which ones playing correctly even changes in mid-animation just by changing stages.

Edited by Lilzt3hcat

And I have one question about Rebuild and clean>>export setting files.. so I up-date sup or remove sup with version change often.. then these setting files might be overwritten,

when I export setting file?   (I suppose so), then what file name and path SUP will export?  I think it is not mod/data directory... so if I keep them separatelly,  (for each SUP version, or non SUP version),, we might need manuall rename and swap for each version?  or all export setting files can be used for all SUP version?  

settingfile.JPG.79d704bb5bcd1c74da556c8d8b69ab2e.JPG

And I know SUP offer special proflie system for each rece and gender,,

, then those files seems exported in MOD data directory.. so I hope which proflie will be epxorted (and path name), more clear..

those profile will be auto exported, when I adjust and save game data?  I do not think there is button which export profile... and how those profile will be imported again...  sexlab auto serch and add those proflie when start animation, with each race and gender (check actor)?

profiles.JPG.065383c3a7feb3a98c65b22c62609923.JPG

so I hope to manage those for each version... or even though I separate MO2 profile, it may use same profile I suppose... (I had not check it carefully before.. but recently hope to confirm, each exproted file path and name, which SUP and sexlab export..as user setting to avoid conflict and miss using.

Edited by greenmango12
1 hour ago, greenmango12 said:

And I have one question about Rebuild and clean>>export setting files.. so I up-date sup or remove sup with version change often.. then these setting files might be overwritten,

when I export setting file?   (I suppose so), then what file name and path SUP will export?  I think it is not mod/data directory... so if I keep them separatelly,  (for each SUP version, or non SUP version),, we might need manuall rename and swap for each version?  or all export setting files can be used for all SUP version?  

settingfile.JPG.79d704bb5bcd1c74da556c8d8b69ab2e.JPG

And I know SUP offer special proflie system for each rece and gender,,

, then those files seems exported in MOD data directory.. so I hope which proflie will be epxorted (and path name), more clear..

those profile will be auto exported, when I adjust and save game data?  I do not think there is button which export profile... and how those profile will be imported again...  sexlab auto serch and add those proflie when start animation, with each race and gender (check actor)?

profiles.JPG.065383c3a7feb3a98c65b22c62609923.JPG

so I hope to manage those for each version... or even though I separate MO2 profile, it may use same profile I suppose... (I had not check it carefully before.. but recently hope to confirm, each exproted file path and name, which SUP and sexlab export..as user setting to avoid conflict and miss using.

====

Ok do not mind it is my fault ^^;  I seems already made mod directory long time ago,, for those sexlab / sup export setting files. and profiles. and forget about it.. (it usually keep activated in MO2)

all setting files actually exported to data/skse/plugins/sexlab/  (so first time it might be exported to MO2 overwrite directory.. so I made them as mod.. before...then now it will be overwritten,, everytime I export setting files... and animation profiles... 

then I can find,   

export setting file = SexlabConfig.json

expression profiles = Expression_XXXXX.json

animation profile = AnimationProfile_1.json  

though I do not clear understand, if I can export profile_2. profile_3.. etc... and when animation profile will be exported... (when I "export setting files" it  overwirte animation profile too?)

at least I can separate them for each MO2 profile now...  

Edited by greenmango12

God damn it! I still got problems falling through the ground after sexlab anims finishing. As soon my PC stands up after the anims ends, the PC stands up six feet under ground and I have to either "tcl" or fast travel to the nearest map marker. Stranger still, it only seams to happen inside Whiterun. And only outside, in the streets of Whiterun. Inside is just fine. Only thing I have that alters cities is ETAC mod, but I have used that for ages and never had anything like this before. It started after I updated Sexlab Util +. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp, lol

5 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

OK, so now I have good save data (no redress lag), then I might re-install new SLU and test again..

I often used falrim tools (aka clean saver) , then remove un-attached script and instances.. but actually to update SUP , I only use clean system, and re-import setting files..

if it might need my issue, I may once remove SUP and make clean save, then re install new version, and see how it work.?

you have some idea about swap animation stop? (it only happen with SLU 20220112.  all mod swap function key seems not work. (but they show list for current animations)

I confirm no script is overwritten. (so your offered script files are winner in mod list)

I noticed that after the update process, functions like the one to show the Animation list or change Animation take longer to respond or don't respond. Is just scripts lag and after some minutes playing the game of few hours if you are applying the SLATE ActionLog, the issue fully correct himself.

5 hours ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

I'm having a-bit of a weird sound issue where 2 forms of sounds will play just fine, say player and SFX but the male voice will play vastly less often (its acting like I've set the setting to like 3-4s) even though my settings have not been changed from 1 second. But not always those *same* two like say the next instance male and FX will play as intended but player sounds will be the one delayed. And it seems kinda random which 2 will work right and which one will act super delayed, sometimes which ones playing correctly even changes in mid-animation just by changing stages.

The time between moans is random for each character and comes shorter with bigger enjoyment. Also the males sounds are a bit off compared with the female sounds but seems to be on the sound files or something like that.

I recommend you set the advanced lips sync configuration to cut the song on time, to at least prevent the sound overlapping.

4 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

or all export setting files can be used for all SUP version?  

Of course all exported setting can be used for all the versions, otherwise will be useless. You can even load on the original SexLab Framework, the configuration exported with the SLU+ installed and the opposite too without issues.

3 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

then I can find,   

export setting file = SexlabConfig.json

expression profiles = Expression_XXXXX.json

animation profile = AnimationProfile_1.json  

though I do not clear understand, if I can export profile_2. profile_3.. etc... and when animation profile will be exported... (when I "export setting files" it  overwirte animation profile

Add there the SexLabOffsets.json (not the default one)