8 hours ago, Brommer said:

My current setup is:

1. Allow strap-ons: enabled

2. Restrict strap-on use: disabled

3. SOS: Females with schlong get their Sexlab gender set to "male", except those with the "No Schlong" addon, who are set to female.

4. All females have some sort of schlong, most have the "no schlong" addon

In the past it worked as intended: Futas would be recognized and not equip strap-ons, other females would get a strap-on. I found out that if I remove schlongs (even the "no schlong" one), they still equip strap-ons, it's just that what worked for me in the past no longer works the same.

Those SOS add-ons that are just Pubic Hairs should be null about the gender instead of Females just let them empty.

Previous version don't care about the Male actor with female SexLab gender and those used to get the strap-on. 

I already did my test and my Female got his strap-on on the Male position.

By the way not all the Animations do that, some Animations come with the strap-on disabled even on the Male position and those Animations are usually tagged as Straight. The "Restrict Strap-on use" option is to remove the Straight and Gay tagged Animations from the play list if both Actors are Female

9 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Does that mean this tweak has been retired for good and I can just upgrade to SLAC 4.09 and not look back, or will you be releasing another tweak for 4.09 soon?

I can't release a new version until I find my mistake. And I busy with other Mods. Recommend you to stay with the last Tweaked version and be alert.

Hi, any news about the ahegao stuff getting npcs naked? i tried disabling expressions but npcs still getting naked. I can't go back to the previous version because the latest Sexlab Utility Plus fixes the issue of the futas from the sexlab beta9, but also i can't go back to sexlab beta8 (which doesn't have the futa issue) because expressions gets stuck after the scenes, which is annoying... and scary, so im stuck until an update to fix that ahegao thing arrives. Anyways, thanks for keep updating and fixing the SE version of sexlab.

20 minutes ago, NOOBIV said:

Hi, any news about the ahegao stuff getting npcs naked? i tried disabling expressions but npcs still getting naked. I can't go back to the previous version because the latest Sexlab Utility Plus fixes the issue of the futas from the sexlab beta9, but also i can't go back to sexlab beta8 (which doesn't have the futa issue) because expressions gets stuck after the scenes, which is annoying... and scary, so im stuck until an update to fix that ahegao thing arrives. Anyways, thanks for keep updating and fixing the SE version of sexlab.

Check better because the Ahegao don't make the actor naked at lease you be using armors with the slot 44 and in that case is possible but just on the Animation. 

The real issue is that the NPC'S get dressed when I give them the tongues. That only happens at the start of the scene before the strip function because I was aware of the issue and to reduce the impact I give all the tongues to the Actors at the start of the scene and once the scene ended, all the tongues get removed from the inventory

6 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Check better because the Ahegao don't make the actor naked at lease you be using armors with the slot 44 and in that case is possible but just on the Animation. 

The real issue is that the NPC'S get dressed when I give them the tongues. That only happens at the start of the scene before the strip function because I was aware of the issue and to reduce the impact I give all the tongues to the Actors at the start of the scene and once the scene ended, all the tongues get removed from the inventory

I made some deep tests, not sure if you meant this with "The real issue is that the NPCs get dressed when I give them the tongues" but seems like NPCs doesn't gets naked (sorry, i did a lazy test before), they actually go back to their default outfit, my followers doesn't have a default outfit so that's why they were getting naked and that's the issue, NPCs switch to their default outfit. Is it possible to have a version without the tongues ?? since it seems like that isn't easy to fix, but i rather that npcs keep their clothes over tongues, as i said, i tried disabling tongues from the expressions menu, even disabling expressions completely but the issue persist.

2 hours ago, NOOBIV said:

I made some deep tests, not sure if you meant this with "The real issue is that the NPCs get dressed when I give them the tongues" but seems like NPCs doesn't gets naked (sorry, i did a lazy test before), they actually go back to their default outfit, my followers doesn't have a default outfit so that's why they were getting naked and that's the issue, NPCs switch to their default outfit. Is it possible to have a version without the tongues ?? since it seems like that isn't easy to fix, but i rather that npcs keep their clothes over tongues, as i said, i tried disabling tongues from the expressions menu, even disabling expressions completely but the issue persist.

I will add a option to disable the face items.

question:

Is there a SexLab debug when Sexlab plays an idle before animation start?
I disabled the Idles in Animation Settings, but I sometimes get a "cowering" idle before sex which breaks the player animation.

I currently investigate from where it comes, hence I ask. Wonder if something might have gone wrong with updating sexlab to latest SLU+ version.

and checking debug might solve it fast if there is an entry. I searched for "idle" but nothing found. 

thx alot

Does this mod add animations tags. Ex MMF the mod adds FMM to the animations? Trying to find the bug.
Installed SLATE and many of the animations got corrupt ? and now I can not get rid of the errors, even when you register everything again, sexlab adds all errors again.

Edited by Swe-DivX

Some help or advice, please.

I'm running LE and I am a long time user of SLAC. I'm trying to use this patch: SexLab Aroused Creatures v04.0 Beta 10 Tweak(2019_11_21) but nothing is happening.

What I did.

New game with just the original SLAC - creature action worked.

Installed the above patch and, in game, got several messages about SLAC updated, new page added to MCM etc.

Set up MCM settings.

No creature action. This applies to PC and NPCs.

Am I using the wrong patch? Or . . .

Edited by Grey Cloud
12 hours ago, Nymra said:

question:

Is there a SexLab debug when Sexlab plays an idle before animation start?
I disabled the Idles in Animation Settings, but I sometimes get a "cowering" idle before sex which breaks the player animation.

I currently investigate from where it comes, hence I ask. Wonder if something might have gone wrong with updating sexlab to latest SLU+ version.

and checking debug might solve it fast if there is an entry. I searched for "idle" but nothing found. 

thx alot

I don't know that idle so most be another Mod. All my Idles are on the waiting function and the ragdoll at the end. And are the same Idles since always.

I will check anyway!

15 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

I don't know that idle so most be another Mod. All my Idles are on the waiting function and the ragdoll at the end. And are the same Idles since always.

I will check anyway!

no need, I think I found the culcript. it was just by accident (with a very low chance that is...20 poses, it chose that one :D) that one of my functions was stuck from testing and played exactly one of the poses also used by sexlab...

(I did not know to this point that a function can be stuck like that even when the running quest is ended).

11 hours ago, Swe-DivX said:

Does this mod add animations tags. Ex MMF the mod adds FMM to the animations? Trying to find the bug.
Installed SLATE and many of the animations got corrupt ? and now I can not get rid of the errors, even when you register everything again, sexlab adds all errors again.

What you mean by errors?

SLATE is the Mod to change the Animations Tags and my Tweak come with my ActionLog ready to import. The tag combination on my ActionLog are the ones I recommend for more compatibility with the SexLab filters.

More important: the tags are applied on the SexLab Animation Registry and can be reverted with just reset the Animation Registry and of course clean your ActionLog to avoid be reapplied. Just to be clear, the SLATE don't change the JSON files.

@OsmelMC

Regarding foreplay animations:

I would really like to push the issue again of Foreplay/LeadIn Animations should respect the tags of the scene.

I want to make a full SLAL pack with ForePlay Animations, but the venture is completly useless when Sexlab is not respecting their tags.

Starting a Foreplay Animation with an extra function is nice, but no mod does this, so my SLAL pack would be useless.

I want to make Foreplay for:

Aggressive 2P - 5P

Vanilla 2P - 5P

CreatureForeplay (whatever group sizes I can find).

Basically the LeadIn animations chosen by Sexlab should filter both for Tags called and tags supressed, so if my scene starts "cowgirl" and supresses "Femdom" the leadin should use the same filters.

This is one of my biggest go to projects that is basically only hindered by sexlab foreplay functionality is so basic.

I would really love if you did consider changing that (also allow foreplay for group scenes and creatures). 

Edited by Nymra
39 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

What you mean by errors?

SLATE is the Mod to change the Animations Tags and my Tweak come with my ActionLog ready to import. The tag combination on my ActionLog are the ones I recommend for more compatibility with the SexLab filters.

More important: the tags are applied on the SexLab Animation Registry and can be reverted with just reset the Animation Registry and of course clean your ActionLog to avoid be reapplied. Just to be clear, the SLATE don't change the JSON files.

Adding FMM to a MMF animation will make the male use the female spot ?
Removed SLATE and the scripts in the save, and it Sexlab still ads the bad tags to the animations on rebuild.
I have cleaned all old animations packs with correct tags and missing tags.

23 minutes ago, Nymra said:

if my scene starts "cowgirl" and supresses "Femdom" the leadin should use the same filters

I'm glad that someone else decided to complain about that. ?

Matching leadin with following animation would be great. I've seen so many mixups with leadin starting on the bed and leading into animation that involves chair, table or even a pole afterwards, that I felt compelled to disable whole leadin feature for the time being regardless of how hilarious table on top of the bed looked ?

2 hours ago, Swe-DivX said:

Adding FMM to a MMF animation will make the male use the female spot ?
Removed SLATE and the scripts in the save, and it Sexlab still ads the bad tags to the animations on rebuild.
I have cleaned all old animations packs with correct tags and missing tags.

Make not difference because SexLab just use those tags for the filters the gender tags can't be trusted for Actors positions.

The gender Tags are just to indicate the amount of Actors of one gender or the other, allowed on the Animation.

The gender positions is defined inside the Animation as one of the positions properties.

SexLab deal with the actor position by himself. But if you want to set your Actors positions the best priority order is:

1. Main Victim; 2. Females; 3. Main Aggresor; 4. Males.

Is basically the same priority for 2 Actors than for 5. Of course SexLab almost don't care about that and change the positions just in case the scene be Aggressive with a victim defined, or in case the Animation tags suggest that is a Straight Animations and one of the Male be on a Female positions.

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

@OsmelMC

Regarding foreplay animations:

I would really like to push the issue again of Foreplay/LeadIn Animations should respect the tags of the scene.

I want to make a full SLAL pack with ForePlay Animations, but the venture is completly useless when Sexlab is not respecting their tags.

Starting a Foreplay Animation with an extra function is nice, but no mod does this, so my SLAL pack would be useless.

I want to make Foreplay for:

Aggressive 2P - 5P

Vanilla 2P - 5P

CreatureForeplay (whatever group sizes I can find).

Basically the LeadIn animations chosen by Sexlab should filter both for Tags called and tags supressed, so if my scene starts "cowgirl" and supresses "Femdom" the leadin should use the same filters.

This is one of my biggest go to projects that is basically only hindered by sexlab foreplay functionality is so basic.

I would really love if you did consider changing that (also allow foreplay for group scenes and creatures). 

I just forget about that.

About the tags: Femdom is fine and is already part of the filters but just care about the gender of the victim.

The cowgirl is not relevant for a foreplay because for example you can start with kisses or Footjob and that doesn't stop you for finish in a cowgirl position; after all is just foreplay.

Almost all the relevant tags are already filtered. But I'm open for suggestions, of course probably lead to some debate.

25 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

The gender positions is defined inside the Animation as one of the positions properties.

I know, that's why the tags are so important.

Im using Actor1 as "Attacker" and Actor2 as target for my scripts. And Actor2 As the Victim. and if Actor1 is the victim, then they change places before the animation starts.
So MMF is Actor3, Actor1, Actor2 for Sexlab. But if someone changes this, FMM Animation will be very wrong ? Now the male will fuck the other male.

SLUP (best acronym ever) uses the default SL orgasm triggers in stead of SLSO's. In sslActorAlias line 963 SLUP and SL have.

; Trigger orgasm
if !NoOrgasm && SeparateOrgasms && Strength >= 100 && Stage < StageCount && (RealTime[0] - LastOrgasm) > (((IsMale as int) + (IsCreature as int) + 1) * 10.0)
OrgasmEffect()
endIf

In SLSO that is

; Trigger orgasm
if CalculateFullEnjoyment() >= 100 && !NoOrgasm && SeparateOrgasms && Stage < StageCount && (RealTime[0] - LastOrgasm) > (((IsMale as int) + (IsCreature as int) + 1) * 10.0)
OrgasmEffect()
endIf

Was looking at the script because after installing SLUP scenes stopped getting proper orgasms. And other scenes were getting orgasms way to easy. BUt looking further into that script there are a huge number of changes to SLSO functions. So now I have no idea if just changing that one line would change the issues I'm seeing.

Edit: After copying over SLSO orgasm trigger, and CalcReaction, GetPain and NeedsOrgasm functions SLSO works pretty much like I am used to again. Still having troubles with lesbian scenes but I am starting to think that might be something else.

Edited by caqa
Extra info
1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

I just forget about that.

About the tags: Femdom is fine and is already part of the filters but just care about the gender of the victim.

The cowgirl is not relevant for a foreplay because for example you can start with kisses or Footjob and that doesn't stop you for finish in a cowgirl position; after all is just foreplay.

Almost all the relevant tags are already filtered. But I'm open for suggestions, of course probably lead to some debate.

debate is always good and you are also not wrong.

My problem at the moment is:

- Groups have no foreplay, while technically they could. it could still be a 2P scene for example and the other actors joining in only for the main scene

- Tags: Yoke, Cuffs, Armbinder, Furniture all play foreplay that is NOT suitable. meaning it plays unbound scenes too. I will make foreplay anims for all these types and then sexlab should filter them

------> might be that some anims just have the wrong tags, I will double check. I did not know that there is any filtering already

------> when in animations I tag "play foreplay in aggressive" scenes it only plays tags with "LeadIn" AND "aggressiv"? because I also get stuff like kissing there. 

- Furnitures: Furniture anims can have lead in without furniture. this is for example problematic for Naked Defeat where the victim is in pillory BEFORE and AFTER the scene, but not during foreplay. Same with Prison Overhaul (which supresses foreplay for that reasoN)

------> I admit since there is no dedicated SLAL regarding foreplay yet, its not wonder that this issue is basically not adressed to date, but there are hundreds of animations that I can cut to pieces to make them suitable foreplay stuff like my Forced Foreplay SLAL, even for furnitures. 
I even thought about making a foreplay that basically animates how somebody sits down on a chair or is tied to a cross etc. (whole new possibilities)

Now that I know there is already some filtering I will do some additional tests with tags and get back to you. The list of issues above is not long. anyway :) 

Aside from that I would still love to learn how to start a dedicated Foreplay Animation, could use that alot for my Forced Bathing stuff and also for conventiontly playing idles on NPC; haha

Edited by Nymra

Question on the side regarding Furniture System of SLU+ :

Is it possible to start a Sexlab Thread that disables "Furniture Use" like I can disable bed use?

Thread.DisableBedUse(true)

like Thread.DisableFurnitureUse(true)?

thx alot.

Reason behind this: I think the furniture system is breaking my Naked Defeat Scenarios that use Yoke/Cuffs by changing the tags that I send to the thread

17 hours ago, Swe-DivX said:

I know, that's why the tags are so important.

Im using Actor1 as "Attacker" and Actor2 as target for my scripts. And Actor2 As the Victim. and if Actor1 is the victim, then they change places before the animation starts.
So MMF is Actor3, Actor1, Actor2 for Sexlab. But if someone changes this, FMM Animation will be very wrong ? Now the male will fuck the other male.

I also tried to use the tags as reference for the actors position and my first versions of the SLATE use to come with the gender tags defined by positions but was low reliable and required of edit all the Animations Tags since almost not one come with those Gender tags and by default the SexLab already set at lease one of the gender Tags based on the amount of Actors of each gender and not on the position. By other side when you use the function "GetGenderPositions" of the Animation that always return the genders of each position defined by the author.

Like I said already the current SexLab sort the actors positions each time you change Animation so you should not see a male Actor in a female position for a vaginal Animation.

But considering the compatibility with old SexLab versions, if you have 2 males and 1 Female for a aggressive scene and 1 of the males is the victim then the order suggested should be the  1. Female as Aggresor; 2. The Male Victim;  3. The Male Aggresor. And you should search just FemDom Animations. The current SexLab SE and AE can detect and adjust the actors positions for the FemDom Animations but enable that option is not recommended because the Defeat Mods usually set the victim Actor without care for the scene, means that set the player or the Female as victims just because are the player or Females without care if the real victim of the scene is a male NPC.

17 hours ago, caqa said:

SLUP (best acronym ever) uses the default SL orgasm triggers in stead of SLSO's. In sslActorAlias line 963 SLUP and SL have.

; Trigger orgasm
if !NoOrgasm && SeparateOrgasms && Strength >= 100 && Stage < StageCount && (RealTime[0] - LastOrgasm) > (((IsMale as int) + (IsCreature as int) + 1) * 10.0)
OrgasmEffect()
endIf

In SLSO that is

; Trigger orgasm
if CalculateFullEnjoyment() >= 100 && !NoOrgasm && SeparateOrgasms && Stage < StageCount && (RealTime[0] - LastOrgasm) > (((IsMale as int) + (IsCreature as int) + 1) * 10.0)
OrgasmEffect()
endIf

Was looking at the script because after installing SLUP scenes stopped getting proper orgasms. And other scenes were getting orgasms way to easy. BUt looking further into that script there are a huge number of changes to SLSO functions. So now I have no idea if just changing that one line would change the issues I'm seeing.

Edit: After copying over SLSO orgasm trigger, and CalcReaction, GetPain and NeedsOrgasm functions SLSO works pretty much like I am used to again. Still having troubles with lesbian scenes but I am starting to think that might be something else.

Change that line is not good idea.

If you are using the SLSO Mod you should adjust his MCM options values.

The main difference between the Framework Orgasms and the SLSO Orgasms is caused by the SLSO enjoyment functions.

My modifications on the SLSO scripts are just for compatibility reasons or error treatment. Of course I probably have something wrong with my modifications but you have to compare the SLSO with and without my SLUP, to be sure.

17 hours ago, Nymra said:

debate is always good and you are also not wrong.

My problem at the moment is:

- Groups have no foreplay, while technically they could. it could still be a 2P scene for example and the other actors joining in only for the main scene

- Tags: Yoke, Cuffs, Armbinder, Furniture all play foreplay that is NOT suitable. meaning it plays unbound scenes too. I will make foreplay anims for all these types and then sexlab should filter them

------> might be that some anims just have the wrong tags, I will double check. I did not know that there is any filtering already

------> when in animations I tag "play foreplay in aggressive" scenes it only plays tags with "LeadIn" AND "aggressiv"? because I also get stuff like kissing there. 

- Furnitures: Furniture anims can have lead in without furniture. this is for example problematic for Naked Defeat where the victim is in pillory BEFORE and AFTER the scene, but not during foreplay. Same with Prison Overhaul (which supresses foreplay for that reasoN)

------> I admit since there is no dedicated SLAL regarding foreplay yet, its not wonder that this issue is basically not adressed to date, but there are hundreds of animations that I can cut to pieces to make them suitable foreplay stuff like my Forced Foreplay SLAL, even for furnitures. 
I even thought about making a foreplay that basically animates how somebody sits down on a chair or is tied to a cross etc. (whole new possibilities)

Now that I know there is already some filtering I will do some additional tests with tags and get back to you. The list of issues above is not long. anyway :) 

About Groups: in theory your suggestion is possible and I can do that on my SLU+ but SexLab isn't ready for that by his own. The Mod SLAA do something like that but not that. Of course you can make lead in Animations with more than 2 Actors were the rest of the Actors be waiting (dogma have something like that)

About Tags and Furnitures: when the ZaZ, DD and furniture options are enabled, the leadIn get filtered too and the Animation out of place get removed. The cuff Tag is not detected but the "Bound" tag is detected and filtered with the DD and/or ZaZ options enabled and the Bound tag should come in the Animations with the cuff Tag for compatibility reasons because the Bound tag is common for all the Mod.