Thanks for the update OsmelMC

Not sure if related to this mod but I have few other mods overwriting SL Framework:

When changing scene location ( ] default key) the timer used to be 7 seconds and now it is 30 which is a bit too long for my preference. Does this mod alter that? If not, any idea what I should be looking for to reduce this timeframe? Is this timer duration set in a script or in a plugin?

Does anyone else on the most up-to-date version of AE have this issue when using Sexlab Utility Plus?
20220113183731_1.thumb.jpg.1d525357689a9c1b9e058a6bafe916cf.jpg
I removed all mods besides what was necessary (under a new save), and I still got the error. The issue goes away when Sexlab has priority over Sexlab Utility Plus, but then I can't use the mod. I changed out the scripts just to see what would happen (moving the Sexlab scripts to Sexlab Utility Plus), and the ones that "fix" the issue is sslSystemAlias.pex, sslSystemConfig.pex and sslSystemLibrary.pex (I tested and made sure everything worked fine and as far as I could tell, it did). But that then gives me this error every time.

20220113190110_1.thumb.jpg.3e4ab2b821bf7a06b5d11666c3d37c02.jpg

I am guessing there is some kind of conflict between Sexlab and Sexlab Utility Plus on the newest version of AE where the two mods are trying to pull different runtimes up. I have a feeling that if I were to rollback to the first version of AE there wouldn't be an issue. Without Sexlab Utility Plus I don't have any issue, but I really want to use this mod especially as it fixes the "Time having sex" issue.

Edited by Garadon

Quick question, how to add more anims to the "foreplay" in sexlab utility + ? When I go into the MCM and toggle anims section, I can tick the animations I want under the foreplay selection but even if I have ticked the "use foreplay" in the anims settings, I only get one or two animation. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, lol. 

Oh! And I posted a bit back that I'v was having real problems with my PC droppin through the map or teleported to the giant camp after sex scene end. Well, after trying everything I could think of and then some, in a last hail Mary attempt I reinstalled SKSE and that (fingers crossed) seams to have fixed it. Yay me :)

17 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Still no camera shake

Of course you are NOT using Free Camera mode during sex scenes, right? Because it causes the shake effect to disappear (and even a lot of other things like subtitles from NPC's who talk while someone or the Player has sex. And the tongues go stuck on characters with Free Camera active, or are not equipped at all).

18 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

The stutter/freeze I mention happens sometimes but not all of the times, so it is hard to tell if it means anything.

It happens to me also, normally at the first stage of the animation. It seems related to something with the undress mechanic and/or the "inventorizing" of the dress items.

Maybe it's more present because the tongues from Ahegao expressions too.

1 hour ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Of course you are NOT using Free Camera mode during sex scenes, right? Because it causes the shake effect to disappear (and even a lot of other things like subtitles from NPC's who talk while someone or the Player has sex. And the tongues go stuck on characters with Free Camera active, or are not equipped at all).

Actually I sometimes do, but not all the time, but since this habit of mine never changed and I used to see camera shake fine, I am not sure why would it have issues...

I am 99% sure I used to see the camera shake on free camera before.

17 hours ago, modball said:

Thanks for the update OsmelMC

Not sure if related to this mod but I have few other mods overwriting SL Framework:

When changing scene location ( ] default key) the timer used to be 7 seconds and now it is 30 which is a bit too long for my preference. Does this mod alter that? If not, any idea what I should be looking for to reduce this timeframe? Is this timer duration set in a script or in a plugin?

Is this mod. I increase the time because I'm using "Go to bed" and the previous time was not enough to allow me use the bed.

Is not a problem because you can use the hotkey again to force the end of the time.

So you just need to press the hotkey again when you be on your destination.

13 hours ago, Garadon said:

Does anyone else on the most up-to-date version of AE have this issue when using Sexlab Utility Plus?
20220113183731_1.thumb.jpg.1d525357689a9c1b9e058a6bafe916cf.jpg
I removed all mods besides what was necessary (under a new save), and I still got the error. The issue goes away when Sexlab has priority over Sexlab Utility Plus, but then I can't use the mod. I changed out the scripts just to see what would happen (moving the Sexlab scripts to Sexlab Utility Plus), and the ones that "fix" the issue is sslSystemAlias.pex, sslSystemConfig.pex and sslSystemLibrary.pex (I tested and made sure everything worked fine and as far as I could tell, it did). But that then gives me this error every time.

20220113190110_1.thumb.jpg.3e4ab2b821bf7a06b5d11666c3d37c02.jpg

I am guessing there is some kind of conflict between Sexlab and Sexlab Utility Plus on the newest version of AE where the two mods are trying to pull different runtimes up. I have a feeling that if I were to rollback to the first version of AE there wouldn't be an issue. Without Sexlab Utility Plus I don't have any issue, but I really want to use this mod especially as it fixes the "Time having sex" issue.

I not sure about the first, but the second picture can be fixed with just remove the scripts files "SexLabUtil" from the  "SexLab Utility Plus" 

The file is there to fix one issue on the v1.64b but also that file comes with the version number and need to be specific for each SexLab version. I hope Ashal be fixed that on the v1.64c so you better remove the file "SexLabUtil.pex" from the "SexLab Utility Plus" scripts folder

59 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Actually I sometimes do, but not all the time, but since this habit of mine never changed and I used to see camera shake fine, I am not sure why would it have issues...

I am 99% sure I used to see the camera shake on free camera before.

Free camera is not 3rd person camera and is being limited to the 3rd person since always.

I usually don't care about the camera shakes on the Orgasm so I use to keep it low. But I did my tests on 90% and works without problem

By the way, even if I change the scripts to allow the camera shakes on first person I definitely won't allow it on free camera mode

Edited by OsmelMC
6 hours ago, maxsteiner said:

Quick question, how to add more anims to the "foreplay" in sexlab utility + ? When I go into the MCM and toggle anims section, I can tick the animations I want under the foreplay selection but even if I have ticked the "use foreplay" in the anims settings, I only get one or two animation. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, lol. 

You have just few lead-in animations because the animation author's usually don't care about make those animations.

But you can convert the normal animations on leadIn animations with just add the "LeadIn" tag to the animation tag.

By the way foreplay and LeadIn are the same but SexLab only recognize the LeadIn tag.

You can add the tag to the animations using the Toggle Animations page of the SexLab MCM or with the SLATE mod on my tweak list.

7 hours ago, feodor.icon said:

How and where can I download  SexLab Aroused Creatures SE/LE v04.08 (Tweak) ?

31 minutes ago, feodor.icon said:

SexLab Aroused Creatures SE/LE v04.08 (Tweak)  listed on the description page, but not in the download list.

I remove it because was broken and I can't find the error.

7 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I not sure about the first, but the second picture can be fixed with just remove the scripts files "SexLabUtil" from the  "SexLab Utility Plus" 

The file is there to fix one issue on the v1.64b but also that file comes with the version number and need to be specific for each SexLab version. I hope Ashal be fixed that on the v1.64c so you better remove the file "SexLabUtil.pex" from the "SexLab Utility Plus" scripts folder

This worked, thank you. 

1 hour ago, Garadon said:

This worked, thank you. 

Now tell me if the stages of the animations are advancing by his own or if you need to press the hotkey to force it?

I don't know if Ashal fixed it or if the problem is just for some user's.

Edited by OsmelMC

@OsmelMC

I tried you suggestion (] key to resume scene early) but it was not functioning properly with v20220112. The scene usually never resumes, even by pressing the ] or resetting actors positions with [ . If it does resume eventually (very long time), the actors are out of alignment and the END key function does not stop the animation.  At this point I start getting stack dumps in papyrus logs, perhaps because by this time I have pressed multiple SL control keys that don't seem to function any longer.

I rolled back to v20211127 and the ] reposition seems to work just fine.

This is with SE and SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA9, not AE.

*edit: forgot to mention, it appears the NPC is attempting to resume the scene, keeps taking 3 steps toward the PC, bumping into PC, turning around, 3 steps away and then back again, repeating.

*edit2: I am able to get animations to resume using Sexlab Tools to change the scene tag, not sure that helps, but even after this, SL keyboard shortcuts are still not functional.

Edited by modball
1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

Now tell me if the stages of the animations are advancing by his own or if you need to press the hotkey to force it?

I don't know if Ashal fixed it or if the problem is just for some user's.

They are advancing on their own just fine. I didn't test it with the default timers (I have them set for longer), but I assume that shouldn't matter. 

16 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

You have just few lead-in animations because the animation author's usually don't care about make those animations.

But you can convert the normal animations on leadIn animations with just add the "LeadIn" tag to the animation tag.

By the way foreplay and LeadIn are the same but SexLab only recognize the LeadIn tag.

You can add the tag to the animations using the Toggle Animations page of the SexLab MCM or with the SLATE mod on my tweak list.

I just looked at that. There are a few options to choose from. Add Leadln to... and if I choose this I get a slightly ominous pop up sayin "this will add Leadln tag to all anims on this page. Are you suuuuure you want to do this?" LOL. Does this mean that all those animations will be used in the foreplay stage only?

5 hours ago, Miller826 said:

but for the life of me I cannot find it anywhere!

Last page of SexLab MCM (the one with all the "reset" options). Top right there is the check/uncheck toggle for this.

@OsmelMC

Upgraded to the latest 20220112 version of SLU+, rebuilt SexLab, saved and reloaded. Everything in place and working.

BUT ...

1. The furniture thing is still and always at least inconsistent. It works, to say the best, one time on 100 even if I set "use furnitures" to ALWAYS for both Player and NPCs.

2. When it works (rarely) it ALWAYS chooses the first on list furnitures (In my case I checked only "Chair", "Table" and "Wall" and the ONLY ONE furniture used is ALWAYS chair)

Note that I have the needed tags (no errors, no lacks, no mismachtes).

3. If I disable the "Chair" in the furnitures it seems to NEVER use other furnitures for the Player, while sometimes (rarely) they are used for NPCs.

BTW, I edited the FormList for the chairs only, removing all chairs that have Left/Right entrance and leaving only the "front" entrances.

4. About "LeadIn"  (foreplay) animations. I have several of them, with ONLY the LeadIn tag and NOT the "Sex" tag (plus the needed tags like oral, cunnilingus, handjob).

Those animations are correctly chosen when I have the "use foreplay" checked.

BUT ... (again):

5. Why the hell SexLab chooses those animations for "normal" sex animations? And is not a question of have them checked only in the foreplay page of animations because if I do that they are totally escluded from everything. I think the "random choice" engine of SexLab is a MESS. Luckily I have SexLab Tools but it's still annoying.

Some other notes on thing that seem nonsense for me:

Example 1: an indoor plenty of tables, wall leanings, counters, chairs. My char in the middle. In the upper floor there is one bed, more than 1024 units away from me.

The sex starts and, of course, "Do you want use bed?".  WTF!!!!!!   No! I don't want! I have a table half a meter nearby me!

UFF!!

EDIT:

I forgot to mention the most irritating issue, born with some version ago and even worst with this version.

When whatever mod (Romance, Random, SLEN and so on) finally is at the point to "launch" the animation, the Start itself tooks SEVERAL dozens of seconds to run and, too much often and probably combined with the stutter/freeze already metioned some posts above, it causes also a complete Freeze of the entire game. With the need to CTRL+ALT+DEL to exit and restart everything, sometimes loosing a lot of game time. Very bad.

Double Uff.

Edited by NicoleDragoness

Recently updated, I'm using LE was working just fine but noticed some strangeness, I haven't looked back at posts to see if it was mentioned before. Everything seems to work but no facial animations seem to run. everyone is stone faced then when it ends, I loose the interaction que/prompt on NPC and Items. I can semingly fix it if I run the "remove projectiles" ability from I don't know what mod. It just makes you play a short crouch and search the ground animation in third and pops you back.  Much strangeness because utilities was working previously. (I forget what previous version I used I don't always keep upto date as I don't always play Skyrim...) I disabled utilities to be back with just normal sex lab and facial animation play as normal and no problems with the interaction prompt. Any Ideas? Should I try reinstalling with different options?

Edited by Andaius

@OsmelMC

Thanks you up-date sexlab plus. then now I download v20220112,, at same time I now compare source to try to merge other sexlab tool version. (it try to show all animation more than 120 as sub-list)

His version seems try to edit and add new function for sslAnimationSlots.psc and sslCreatureAnimationSlot.psc and use it (i suppose) for sexlab tools script, to show all animation in list...

So ideally when you have time, hope you can check it, and if you can merge his function to your sexlab utility plus.

At current I think, it seems not so difficult (merge new function to your offer source and compile...

And I still hope if you release new sexlab tool version ^^;   (so I can get both.. (no limit + removed creature bug version for sexlab tool)

6 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

4. About "LeadIn"  (foreplay) animations. I have several of them, with ONLY the LeadIn tag and NOT the "Sex" tag (plus the needed tags like oral, cunnilingus, handjob).

Those animations are correctly chosen when I have the "use foreplay" checked.

BUT ... (again):

5. Why the hell SexLab chooses those animations for "normal" sex animations? And is not a question of have them checked only in the foreplay page of animations because if I do that they are totally escluded from everything. I think the "random choice" engine of SexLab is a MESS. Luckily I have SexLab Tools but it's still annoying.

This is a problem I learn to deal a while ago: In all foreplay animation you must remove ANY tags that implies any kind of sex animations, and of course, "sex" tag is not enough. That includes: "Vaginal" "Anal" "Cowgirl" "Doggy" "Doggystyle" "Facing" "Missionary" "Standing" ETC. and of course you have to remove the "Furniture" tag from all foreplay animations as well or you will see those in furniture sex situations. This is not a SEXLAB THE FRAMEWORK problem by any means, the problem lies in SLEN, ROMANCE, etc. and the way those deals with the tags. It takes a bit of work from the user to fix these little things on taste, plus I learn more about how works this buggy shitty old game. I made myself some mods but never publish them because I'm a lazy MF and never clean my stuff properly (XEDIT and so).

5 hours ago, Andaius said:

Recently updated, I'm using LE was working just fine but noticed some strangeness, I haven't looked back at posts to see if it was mentioned before. Everything seems to work but no facial animations seem to run. everyone is stone faced then when it ends, I loose the interaction que/prompt on NPC and Items. I can semingly fix it if I run the "remove projectiles" ability from I don't know what mod. It just makes you play a short crouch and search the ground animation in third and pops you back.  Much strangeness because utilities was working previously. (I forget what previous version I used I don't always keep upto date as I don't always play Skyrim...) I disabled utilities to be back with just normal sex lab and facial animation play as normal and no problems with the interaction prompt. Any Ideas? Should I try reinstalling with different options?

The Activation is known and fixed already, the file is shared few comments back.

The expressions seems fine here. Check the options because the update probably disable some option. Also the new Ahegao expressions come with one option that prevent the lip movement while that expression phase is applied, the option is to prevent the lip get closed with the tongues equipped but the option is independent from the tongues so do he's job even if you don't see a tongue.

Also I recently noticed that some Mods to replace the NPC faces reduce the effect of the expression, probably because the difference on the amount of polygons. Is just some Mods because I just noticed with the Vigilants Mod and the Mod to replace his actors face.

6 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Why the hell SexLab chooses those animations for "normal" sex animations? And is not a question of have them checked only in the foreplay page of animations because if I do that they are totally escluded from everything. I think the "random choice" engine of SexLab is a MESS. Luckily I have SexLab Tools but it's still annoying.

When the Mods call for the animations usually do it filtering by tag and never care about the "Sex" tag or filter out the "LeadIn" tagged animations. SexLab only choice the animations if the external Mod don't do it first and remove the LeadIn animations of the list of the LeadIn stagi from the standard stage just to prevent the same animation be used in both stages of the same scene.