6 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

I forgot to mention the most irritating issue, born with some version ago and even worst with this version.

When whatever mod (Romance, Random, SLEN and so on) finally is at the point to "launch" the animation, the Start itself tooks SEVERAL dozens of seconds to run and, too much often and probably combined with the stutter/freeze already metioned some posts above, it causes also a complete Freeze of the entire game. With the need to CTRL+ALT+DEL to exit and restart everything, sometimes loosing a lot of game time. Very bad.

That's just too many scripts running at the same time. I removed my "Private Need Discreet" for that reason, because was letting copies of the NPC scripts on each NPC even those in another location. I even had to manually remove all those scripts copies from the Save with the ReSaver because was there even after remove the Mod and the ReSaver and don't see it as corrupted.

That can be caused by any Mod and probably the first symptom is the game taking too long to be Saved

8 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Example 1: an indoor plenty of tables, wall leanings, counters, chairs. My char in the middle. In the upper floor there is one bed, more than 1024 units away from me.

The sex starts and, of course, "Do you want use bed?".  WTF!!!!!!   No! I don't want! I have a table half a meter nearby me!

The furniture system is working fine. The main reason you get more bed or chairs animations than other furnitures is just the amount of chair animations and of course almost all the animations are suitable for beds. Also you don't see too many mods asking for furnitures since SexLab don't support it.

Mods like "Furniture Sex Framework" force the use of furnitures without care for the rest of the Mods or the immersion. 

In the "SexLab Utility Plus" I'm working on include the furniture support on the SexLab Framework and for that reason is made to force the furniture animations just in cases where the external Mod don't set his list of animations and some of the actors be using a valid furniture.

To really understand how this work you have to read the logs between the "Filter Begin" and the "Filter End"

I have question about, 

Anims = GetAnimationsByType(ActorCount, Aggressive = True)

then it retrun Animations as list,, but  we can not set more than 128 animation in the Anims. <>  Anims.length max should be 128 ?

if so can not you add new function... like this,,

GetAnimlistsByType(ActorCount, Aggressive=True,length=10)

for sexlab (or your plus version)  which can return   Animation lists with user set list length?

the real usage maybe like this...

Animlist = GetAnimationListByType(ActorCount, Aggressive=True, ListLength=10)

Animlist[0] return  sub animation list which have only 10 animations. (anim0 , anim1, anim2, anim3, .... anim9)

Animlist[1] return sub animation list,   (anim10 to anim19)

Animlist[2] retrun sub animation list,  (anim20 to anim29) .....

if there is such function, I suppose we can use it to show all animation more than 128, with UIextension list menu...

12 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

That can be caused by any Mod and probably the first symptom is the game taking too long to be Saved

Maybe, or maybe not. At the point I am in my actual game the savegame is about 18 Mb and it tooks no more than 2 or 3 seconds to save.

I don't think to have many mods that include a lot of scan/check/whatever scripts on NPCs. Before starting this savegame (new game) I removed, for example, "Bathing in Skyrim" replacing it with "Dirt&Blood". This one and iNeed (one that could be heavy) are both set to include only the Player and not other NPCs just with the purpose to "lighten" the script load.

Probably the only mods than have a heavy load on papyrus are the ones related to sex, like Aroused Redux. Or, in Whiterun and Falkreath only, the "AI overhaul" that changes a lot of packages for NPCs.

About furniture animations:

I should have about 6 animations for chairs, 5 or 6 for tables, 8 for walls and only 1 for counters.

If the number of animations counts for the choice then I don't understand why "walls" are never used.

And the funny thing is that Hulda at the Bannered Mare, Valga Vinicia at the Dead Man Drink and other female innkeepers use almost ONLY the one for counter when approached by horny males, even if there are tables, wardrobes and chairs in the nearby. Probably because they are already "using" the lean-on-counter markers.

You should really think to introduce a new and effective TAG in the SexLab system: one that says "NoBed" for example, and replaces the toggle check for no standing animations on bed because this causes problem with too many good animations that have the "standing" tag.

And maybe another one that says "BedOnly" and forces the animation to be played in bed and never off bed.

Of course I don't know if this could be possible or not and how it could be difficult to achieve, so forgive me.

Thank you for your previous kind replies.

13 hours ago, サマエル said:

his is not a SEXLAB THE FRAMEWORK problem by any means, the problem lies in SLEN, ROMANCE, etc. and the way those deals with the tags.

I suspected something like this from ages.

"Sex starting" mods are almost all made with not enough care about Tag use.

Thank you.

16 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The Activation is known and fixed already, the file is shared few comments back.

The expressions seems fine here. Check the options because the update probably disable some option. Also the new Ahegao expressions come with one option that prevent the lip movement while that expression phase is applied, the option is to prevent the lip get closed with the tongues equipped but the option is independent from the tongues so do he's job even if you don't see a tongue.

Also I recently noticed that some Mods to replace the NPC faces reduce the effect of the expression, probably because the difference on the amount of polygons. Is just some Mods because I just noticed with the Vigilants Mod and the Mod to replace his actors face.

Thank you, I'll look back a few pages/comments. As an update I did a full reinstall of utilities, with it's install procedure again after making a full save with it missing to re activate everything fresh and it seems to have reactivated expressions so like you said it might have just been some thing that was disabled causing some wierdness.

3 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

You should really think to introduce a new and effective TAG in the SexLab system: one that says "NoBed" for example, and replaces the toggle check for no standing animations on bed because this causes problem with too many good animations that have the "standing" tag.

And maybe another one that says "BedOnly" and forces the animation to be played in bed and never off bed.

Of course I don't know if this could be possible or not and how it could be difficult to achieve, so forgive me.

Those tags already exist and are detected by the SexLab Framework

3 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

This one and iNeed (one that could be heavy)

INeed usually have few errors on the scripts. I should share my fixed version!?

But Mods like SLATE for example are very heavy when is applying his ActionLog and that usually happens before update the SexLab. The current available version of SLAL is heavy when is counting the animations but is enough with avoid press that option.

Each Sex Mod looking for actors is heavy and need to be configured to increase the time between scan's. If you see too often the Validating Actor when you open the console and the SexLab have the Debug mode activated that means you have one or more Mods doing Actor Scan. The usual suspects in this case are SexLives, Aroused Creatures, and basically any rape mod except maybe the Defeat one's.

In general the Skyrim Papyrus engine can process only a small amount of lines of scripts at the same time and that's really annoying because Mods with long scripts like the SexLab often spend time between scripts do it nothing and just waiting because another mod script is being processed at that moment. The scene startup of the SexLab right now should take less than 15 seconds but too often I see on the logs, long waiting's that can be only explained by the papyrus prioritizing another mod.

I'm focused on the Ahegao issues right now and letting aside the startup time and furniture enhancements but I have some bold ideas to reduce the startup time and increase the control over the furnitures (even to add enjoyment bars and other things but in this case on the SexLab Tools) but I'm only one and each those ideas take time to be developed without break the SexLab.

26 minutes ago, nadalotta said:

I may have missed this info but where is the long delay between end of animation and redressing coming from?

Probably external Mod since on the scripts should happen almost instantly, but many mods detected the startup and/or end of the sex scene to do something and that should not interfere with the SexLab process unless be using the Thread Hook system like "Furniture Sex Framework" do, but in reality even without use the Thread Hook system still the Papyrus can't handle all the process at the same time and usually prioritize the new process over the current ones, causing delays where shouldn't be.

10 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

I have question about, 

Anims = GetAnimationsByType(ActorCount, Aggressive = True)

then it retrun Animations as list,, but  we can not set more than 128 animation in the Anims. <>  Anims.length max should be 128 ?

if so can not you add new function... like this,,

GetAnimlistsByType(ActorCount, Aggressive=True,length=10)

for sexlab (or your plus version)  which can return   Animation lists with user set list length?

the real usage maybe like this...

Animlist = GetAnimationListByType(ActorCount, Aggressive=True, ListLength=10)

Animlist[0] return  sub animation list which have only 10 animations. (anim0 , anim1, anim2, anim3, .... anim9)

Animlist[1] return sub animation list,   (anim10 to anim19)

Animlist[2] retrun sub animation list,  (anim20 to anim29) .....

if there is such function, I suppose we can use it to show all animation more than 128, with UIextension list menu...

The restriction of 128 (125 for SexLab) is in too many Scripts & Mods and for good reason. I can add few functions to get any amount of animations but not sure of the compatibility with external Mods. Probably SexLab Tools be fine accessing the list but once the play list is done, all the other mods should be able to process it and many will be able but other not.

Now I remember, one of the many reasons SexLab animation list is limited to 125 is because you can't make a "Array" with a "N" amount of records that means you can't just set the number of records as part of the functions parameters.

Instead of said:

N = 130 

AnimationList = New AnimationArray(N)

You have to specifically said in the scripts:

AnimationList = New AnimationArray (130)

To deal with that issue, the SexLab function to make Animation Arrays come with one line for each case. Is complicated to explain in few words so I recommend you to search for the "function AnimationArray" in the "sslUtility.psc" file, if you want to understand what I'm talking about.

Some author's like the Mods SLAA or "SexLab Cumshot" are made his best to deal with that limitations while they make possible list all the animations of one type. But even his methods are very limited and have very specific uses. By the way they use the same method you are suggesting.

What I mean is, that is not suitable for the "SexLab Tools" unless the SexLab Tools be used to start the animation in with case is possible make more than one AnimationList for the same scene (with all the issues that carries)

Edited by OsmelMC
3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Those tags already exist and are detected by the SexLab Framework

Both "NoBed" and "BedOnly"? Really?

Please, could you explain me how them work?

In fact, what are the consequences for an animation that has the "NoBed" tag or, on the other side, one that has the "BedOnly" tag.

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

But Mods like SLATE for example are very heavy when is applying his ActionLog and that usually happens before update the SexLab. The current available version of SLAL is heavy when is counting the animations but is enough with avoid press that option.

Each Sex Mod looking for actors is heavy and need to be configured to increase the time between scan's. If you see too often the Validating Actor when you open the console and the SexLab have the Debug mode activated that means you have one or more Mods doing Actor Scan. The usual suspects in this case are SexLives, Aroused Creatures, and basically any rape mod except maybe the Defeat one's.

I don't have SLATE, nor SexLives and absolutely nothing related to Creatures (not installed at all, animations and behaviours included).

And the only one combat sex mod I have is exactly Defeat (Bane's version plus the dynamic arrangements).

Btw, even if I have SLA (Modular Edition) installed, I am actually not using it (arousal disabled). The same for SL Monitor Widgets (another one that "scans" a lot).

I use RandomSex mod for casual sex but with "light" settings, I think. The timers are between 15 and 45 minutes and the arousal needed is set to 0.

Plus I have a couple of sex mods based only on dialogues (new tweaked version of Romance and another one very very simple). That'all about sex mods.

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

INeed usually have few errors on the scripts. I should share my fixed version!?

Oh yes! Pleeeeease ....

Btw, I like a lot those "conversations", hoping you can still bear me ...

1 hour ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Both "NoBed" and "BedOnly"? Really?

Please, could you explain me how them work?

In fact, what are the consequences for an animation that has the "NoBed" tag or, on the other side, one that has the "BedOnly" tag.

Exactly like you suggested. The "BedOnly" is being there at least since the v1.62 for LE and the "NoBed" was added by Ashal to the GitHub version after release the Beta 8.

Anyway if the animation have the BedOnly tag, will be playing just on beds even if the external Mod include it on the play list, unless the external mod be forcing the AnimationList in wish cases the filter never inteveing.

Same happens for the "NoBed" tag and the "Furniture" tag in which cases are never played on beds. (The "Standing" tag is optional and can be disabled on the configuration)

Take in count that many author's made BedOnly animations and since they don't know how this works, they usually set the "Bed" tag instead of the "BedOnly" tag and including his own beds as AnimObjects hoping that some one else fix that for them since the "Bed" tag is not recognize by the SexLab.

By the way, some Bed animations are made only for one type of bed in which cases you should add the tags "SingleBed" or "DoubleBed" to the animation. Those two tags are also detected by the latest SexLab version and my SLU+.

One more thing to know: The main problem of the animation author's and the BedOnly Animations is that SLAL don't include the functions to set the Bed offsets required by those Animations and for that reason the author's don't even try since the actors will end floating over the beds. But since I added the options to allow the users correct the animations offsets by themselves that's not longer a problem, since you can solve it even if the author's can't.

Edited by OsmelMC

don't have SLATE, nor SexLives and absolutely nothing related to Creatures (not installed at all, animations and behaviours included).

And the only one combat sex mod I have is exactly Defeat (Bane's version plus the dynamic arrangements).

Btw, even if I have SLA (Modular Edition) installed, I am actually not using it (arousal disabled). The same for SL Monitor Widgets (another one that "scans" a lot).

I use RandomSex mod for casual sex but with "light" settings, I think. The timers are between 15 and 45 minutes and the arousal needed is set to 0.

Plus I have a couple of sex mods based only on dialogues (new tweaked version of Romance and another one very very simple). That'all about sex mods.

You probably can find "1 000 000" mods in the internet and I can only speak for the few I tested. Beside I already said the only thing I can do is check your "papyrus.0.log" for something more specific but even I have problems to deal with all the issues of Skyrim and his Mods.

Btw, I like a lot those "conversations", hoping you can still bear me ...

I like write even more than speak, and I use to be teacher so: be patient and talk of the things "I think to know", is part of me.

5 hours ago, nadalotta said:

I may have missed this info but where is the long delay between end of animation and redressing coming from?

I notice that long delay too (not that long really, maybe 4-6 seconds) but in the previos version this never happen before, and there is no new mods in my load order. In some unusual instance I even have to pause/unpause the game to force redressing event. Tested using different mods: SLEN, PAHE mods, Romance, Defeat, Matchmaker. Same delay. As a matter of fact my sex animations earn a startup acceleration, characters undress and get into actions almost immediately, nice improvement! haha

Edited by サマエル

and the "NoBed" was added by Ashal to the GitHub version after release the Beta 8.

You should consider that I'm still on LE 32bit environment.

This means that the "NoBed" and ....

By the way, some Bed animations are made only for one type of bed in which cases you should add the tags "SingleBed" or "DoubleBed" to the animation. Those two tags are also detected by the latest SexLab version and my SLU+.

... those two new tags are unrecognized and useless for my poor LE Framework. Right?

But anyway ...

But since I added the options to allow the users correct the animations offsets by themselves that's not longer a problem, since you can solve it even if the author's can't.

I already did that for many InvisFurn on bed animations. Thanks.

Edited by NicoleDragoness
1 hour ago, boita said:

Thank you for the update Osmelmc. About Sex Diary, am I the only one who can't edit the stats ? If i click to edit, the MCM freezes till I exit it.

If you are playing on LE, you probably can't edit the vaginal,oral and anal counter because those stats are only since the Beta 9. Even if you set the number and save the values, still will be 0 because those versions don't have room to store those values.

But you probably have issues with your SkyUI version in which case I probably can help you if you send me your "Papyrus.0.log". Also let me know your Skyrim version.

17 minutes ago, akspyder said:

Is it possible to add an option to the "Females Use Strapons" to not only equip them when in Male content but also in Futa Content?

That should be added to the animation on the JSON file. You can set on the JSON file which actor is allowed to wear a strap-on and even on what stage equip it or remove it, not matter if is Male, Female or Futa (of course the males and futa actors don't get the strap-on equipped even if is settled on the JSON file) In some animations is not recommend equipped the strap-on on the females because the strap-ons usually go over the pussy and you definitely don't want it there on vaginal or pussy Animations.

Anyway the solution is in your hands!

27 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

That should be added to the animation on the JSON file. You can set on the JSON file which actor is allowed to wear a strap-on and even on what stage equip it or remove it, not matter if is Male, Female or Futa (of course the males and futa actors don't get the strap-on equipped even if is settled on the JSON file) In some animations is not recommend equipped the strap-on on the females because the strap-ons usually go over the pussy and you definitely don't want it there on vaginal or pussy Animations.

Anyway the solution is in your hands!

OK thanks, i looked at the JSON file for the mods in question and they already have the line "strap_on": true  so I must have something else going on.

2 hours ago, サマエル said:

I notice that long delay too (not that long really, maybe 4-6 seconds) but in the previos version this never happen before, and there is no new mods in my load order. In some unusual instance I even have to pause/unpause the game to force redressing event. Tested using different mods: SLEN, PAHE mods, Romance, Defeat, Matchmaker. Same delay. As a matter of fact my sex animations earn a startup acceleration, characters undress and get into actions almost immediately, nice improvement! haha

Each version comes with more scripts and do more things, so is normal if take a bit more on each version.

Still I always thinking on new ways to reduce the waiting and thank that you can see that some steps take less time than the original Beta8 or LE while others take bit more.

For example since the original v1.62 for LE my SLU+ do between 2 to 5 time's the amount of process done to start  the same scene on the original v1.63, but in average take only between 5 to 8 seconds more instead of 10 to 40 seconds more that was the expected for the amount of scripts increased.

Only i knew the magic I cast over the scripts to keep the numbers low beside all the additions.

My next trick will be made the actors strip while they are walking to the destination, that way I can probably win between 3 to 7 seconds and if I can make possible for the actors walk to the center ref while the animation are being selected and the filters are being processed, I'm sure I can keep the full startup lower than 10 seconds or at least make the actors actually do something important while the SexLab is processing the scene.

But those ideas are too bold to be done in just 30 days so I'm waiting for the moment when the Mod don't need any urgent fix, or I don't be developing anything new function for the mod. 

Just be clear: I start the sex scenes with almost all the options enabled and most of the time using my Debug spell's that let all the work to the SexLab Framework and as consequences take longer to start. Also I play with Mods like SexLab Defeat, iNeed, Archery Overhaul, Crafting Overhaul, Alchemist & Cooking Overhaul, SexLife, Campfire and Frostfall, Creature Framework, Aroused Creatures, Cathedral Weather, Nether Followers and of course SexLab Aroused. All that on a PC that barely have enough resources to play with 30FPS as max even without those Mods. Of course the big difference between me and the rest of the world is that I keep my papyrus.0.log almost clean from errors, since I always keep my mods updated and fix any error I found on any of the mods I use.

What I mean is that my Sex scene don't take less time to start because I be using a fast machine, my SexLab options be disabled or I don't have heavy Mods installed; since the true is all the opposite.

You should consider that I'm still on LE 32bit environment.

This means that the "NoBed" and ....

those two new tags are unrecognized and useless for my poor LE Framework. Right?

Remember that the current "SexLab Framework" version for SE and AE is based on my "SexLab Utility Plus" and my SLU+ make the old LE version works almost like the new SE version. Means that your SexLab will recognize all those tags and more because you are using my "SexLab Utility Plus" and my mod is even more updated than the most recently officially released "SexLab Framework".