3 hours ago, Nymra said:

oooh, wait this is an NPC problem? Like this is only happening to NPC?

This is an important detail :D

Stuff regarding PC and NPC are almost 2 different worlds regarding how skyrim works...

I m using Nethers Follower Framework and the exact same is happening for me there. Its not part of an outfit, it is happening ANYTIME something is equiped, then the NPC reequips its whole outfit.

Happens to me when I force zap binds on follower during naked defeat. I have to strip them again via script afterwards.

Interesting tho: equipping tongues via sexlab is NOT redressing them during sex, hmmm.

I think to change that it might be necessary to add a compatibility patch to the follower frameworks, making them respect for example DHLP suspend events or check if the PC is in a running SexScene to NOT do their outfits.

Not sure about vanilla NPC and how to handle them and/or if the outfit thing is also a vanilla problem.

Also also some custom followers have hard coded outfits that they reequip by themselves whenever they feel like it...

Also: Adding Items BEFORE the regular strip sequence of sexlab is a way to prevent this issue. 

Only happening to NPC, I would like to limit the pizza napkin in this case to just the player to stop it impacting the NPC but still get the benefit myself but I dont know how to restrict it. The ideal would be strip before sexlab scene.

On 12/29/2021 at 5:09 AM, Swe-DivX said:

Found it, now the correct Gender Tag will be used from the animation file. ? ?
If you want to add it to your mod.

That fix is for versions before the BETA 9 and the just idea have many compatibility issues. So definitely wont be included. 

I already explain to you that you have better ways to get the same results without use the gender tags.

On 12/29/2021 at 9:06 PM, greenmango12 said:

Thanks, Yes,, I understand,, Toggle Animation can add Aggressive tag or remove it,, or I can use SLATE to edit in game... (then it up-date sexlab animation tags temporally,, (untill I change them) 

but  my case is I hope to change tag and some option in json,,then keep it as permanent, (keep it as default ) 

1. I must need to edit one custom SLAL animation json....(because I hope to keep it permanently,,)

2.  I hope to up-date my json edit,, , (edit tag and add some custom options transform or com etc in the animation pack json)

Then I really do not know,, which way is best (from sexlab MCM menu, or SLAL MCM menu) and easy up-date...

so to edit then up-date and register my edit about  one SLAL json, (if you custom edit one animation pack json), how you up-date it and register those edit value for sexlab?

At current I usually in SLAL MCM menu....  re-load json. (just to confirm),,>>  rebuild sexlab anim registry >>  register all ,,,, in SLAL MCM menu,,, 

if I just click "Rebuild sexlab anim registry"  it usually return sexlab animation count as default.. (so for me it seems remove all animations come from SLAL),,,,  

I know sexlab MCM clean and build have almost same functions,... reset animation registry...but to up-date SLAL pack,, I suppose I need to use SLAL MCM menu.. to register my edit...I really do not know why there seems no way only up-date one Animation pack JSON. and register it again for sexlab... In MCM menu ,, I have functions to register, but it  work about all JSON ^^;  (though I do not know you can make SLU to load / remove / up-date/  each animation pack json (setting)

You have to manually edit the JSON files with your Notepad and after that use the option on the SLAL to reload and apply the JSON files. Not need for a clan system or reset animation registry.

On 12/29/2021 at 9:42 PM, Nymra said:

what exactly is that redressing issue btw? I m just curious since I never had any issues like that for my character. The tongues equip/unequip on PC and followers during sex without any of them trying to put their clothes back on.

On 12/30/2021 at 1:25 AM, sirgilly said:

It seems to be a sexlab issue, equipping part of an outfit seems to trigger redressing. Not sure if this is tied to certain slots or not. It is an annoying bug though when occurring.

On 12/30/2021 at 6:30 AM, Nymra said:

oooh, wait this is an NPC problem? Like this is only happening to NPC?

This is an important detail :D

Stuff regarding PC and NPC are almost 2 different worlds regarding how skyrim works...

I m using Nethers Follower Framework and the exact same is happening for me there. Its not part of an outfit, it is happening ANYTIME something is equiped, then the NPC reequips its whole outfit.

Yes is only a NPC issue and happen with almost all the slots even if the item that triggers it don't get equipped. Some Slots like the 61 don't trigger the redress event if the item is added before be equipped but seems like add more than 1 items trigger the event even in the slot 61. For example the strap-on don't trigger the event and they use the slot 51. of course I can't use the slot 51 because is used by the strapons, and Devious Devices use all the other slots between the 32 - 59, except the slot 54 ignored for some unknow reason.

That lead me with the slots 54, 60, 61 and maybe the 50 that is used for the Vaginal Piercings.

Just to be clear, the redress issue is when the NPC get redressed after add some item to his inventory. 

By the way I already add all the tongues before strip the actors but some mods strip the actor before start the sex scene or set a naked outfit on the NPCs and in those cases the immersion is broken. SexLab Defeat is probably the exception because have few Strip methods and some of them are immune to the redress issue.

Edited by OsmelMC
On 12/29/2021 at 10:35 PM, sirgilly said:

are there any alternative mods that automatically detect or should I manually assign for futa NPCs in sexlab?

SexLab already detect the futa actors but they need to have a SexLab Gender different from the Vanilla Gender. You can manually assign the SexLab Gender of the Target actor or the Player in the "Animation Settings" page of the SexLab MCM or use a mod like "Schlongs of Skyrim - SexLab Addon" to force the SexLab Gender on the futa Schlongs.

7 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

You have to manually edit the JSON files with your Notepad and after that use the option on the SLAL to reload and apply the JSON files. Not need for a clan system or reset animation registry.

Ah thanks you confirmed it,, I tried the "reload and apply" before,, but could not confirm,, how it work,, and it really took time to finish, as same as clean and register all animaitons,  then I stop to test  before.. (then have avoided to use it)

I may try again... (but I suppose if it might  reload all json first, then clean registry + register all... did not it?

(if it only serch my edit json, and up-date those animations in the my edit json listit can short , up-date time I feel..)

I hope to see way , up-date each json and animations, not global (all json),, can you add it in your utility mods ^^;?

AND HAPPY NEW YEAR. 

Edited by greenmango12
On 12/31/2021 at 5:09 PM, OsmelMC said:

SexLab already detect the futa actors but they need to have a SexLab Gender different from the Vanilla Gender. You can manually assign the SexLab Gender of the Target actor or the Player in the "Animation Settings" page of the SexLab MCM or use a mod like "Schlongs of Skyrim - SexLab Addon" to force the SexLab Gender on the futa Schlongs.

Thamks and happy new year!

On 12/30/2021 at 8:41 AM, PippinTom said:

If so then I'm not aware of any.

What osmel recommended above works, as does Gender bender I found. The one osmel suggested has an amusing side effect of potentially schlonging planters apparently and someone posted a fix in the thread - is it really a fix if it makes the game less comical...

23 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Not sure if already reported, but Nemesis states that several anims are not compatible with SE / 64bit:

Hide contents

WARNING(1027): 32bit hkx file detected. This file is not supported by current skyrim's architecture

\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\InteractiveGallow\FurnitureExit.hkx

WARNING(1027): 32bit hkx file detected. This file is not supported by current skyrim's architecture

\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\InteractiveGallow\PGU_Gallow.hkx

\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\InteractiveGallow\PGU_Gallow2.hkx

\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\FNIS_InteractiveGallow_Behavior.hkx

Nothing to do with me.

You can use the "Cathedral Assets" to convert the Animations yourself. And report it on the "Interactive Gallow" Mod.

First let me say, your hard work is much appreciated. Second, a problem after the last installment. I have Skyrim LE, and the thing is that after a sexlab animation is over, my PC stands up UNDER the ground/map and I'm stuck . I have to "tcl" or fast travel to get back to the surface so to speak. Other times I get teleported to the middle of the map, a thousand feet over the giant camp outside Whiterun, and then I fall. The fall is nice enough but the landing is problematic :) The "stuck under ground" is by far the biggest problem here. Any advice?

1 hour ago, maxsteiner said:

First let me say, your hard work is much appreciated. Second, a problem after the last installment. I have Skyrim LE, and the thing is that after a sexlab animation is over, my PC stands up UNDER the ground/map and I'm stuck . I have to "tcl" or fast travel to get back to the surface so to speak. Other times I get teleported to the middle of the map, a thousand feet over the giant camp outside Whiterun, and then I fall. The fall is nice enough but the landing is problematic :) The "stuck under ground" is by far the biggest problem here. Any advice?

Is being a long time since I see that issue for last time.

The related scripts haven't changed in more than a year.

But in theory issues with the Physics or delay on the scripts can trigger the Giants camp issue. By the way be teleported to the Giants camp and get stuck under the ground is the same problem.

Make sure that none of my scripts be overwritten by another mod and never blend scripts from different versions of the same mod.

Try enabling the Ragdoll at the end. The Ragdoll function include few scripts developed to elevate the actor a bit over the ground at the end of the animation and that way prevent the issue.

My SL adventures doesn't obey the steal settings after rape. It always steal %10 even if set to be disabled. I reinstalled it now if i enable it, it still does the %10 thing. If disabled, it is disabled. (I used Fallrims tools to clean the save to reinstall. I reinstalled several times with different versions) Does your tweak fixes my issue ? Or is it only in my end.. Also my SL adv. doesn't obey settings of amount of people to join rape. It always uses the max value. For the sleep rape. It always uses the max value of proximity rape.

I don't know if it's a bug or left because some reason, but in SexLab Utility Plus, if you have Ask For Bed Use set to "Always" and Ask For Furniture Use set to "Use without ask", you will not get message asking for bed use and furniture gets used. I assume this is not intended behaviour? This is with Skyrim SE SexLab Framework v1.63 and SexLab Utility Plus v20211127.

Also could it be possible to see option to use whatever the NPC settings are for player? Also it'd be nice to have option to filter furniture animations when not using furniture, just like there's option for ZaZ devices.

Anyways, otherwise the furniture system SexLab Utility Plus has is amazing and works so much better than I was expecting.

Edited by Laakeri
39 minutes ago, TwiceSwords said:

I use sexlab debug spell a lot. With sexlab utility i am unable to .. charm them ? I am unable to initiate sex with the debug spell. It only makes them masturbate.

In the SLU+ the Debug spell's works like the MatchMaker Irresistible Attraction spell's. You have 75 second's to select between 1 and 5 actors to start the scene, 15 after each actor. 

The Debug spell's are not fired like fireballs, instead is directly casted over the actor in the center of the screen without care for the distance but is more effective if the target is directly in front of the player.

Instead of the SLU+, the original Debug spell of the Framework can select just 1 actor and is not recommend to start scenes. Many users confuse the Debug spell's with the MatchMaker "Irresistible Attraction" spell's.

Edited by OsmelMC
1 hour ago, Laakeri said:

I don't know if it's a bug or left because some reason, but in SexLab Utility Plus, if you have Ask For Bed Use set to "Always" and Ask For Furniture Use set to "Use without ask", you will not get message asking for bed use and furniture gets used. I assume this is not intended behaviour? This is with Skyrim SE SexLab Framework v1.63 and SexLab Utility Plus v20211127.

Also could it be possible to see option to use whatever the NPC settings are for player? Also it'd be nice to have option to filter furniture animations when not using furniture, just like there's option for ZaZ devices.

Anyways, otherwise the furniture system SexLab Utility Plus has is amazing and works so much better than I was expecting.

Is bad idea have the Furniture system in automatic because the furnitures are searched before the beds and the beds are also considered furnitures and detected by the furniture system but just when some of the actors of the scene is using a bed at the moment the search is done.

Right now if the scene (animation list) is made of furnitures or bed animations, the system will use the bed or furniture without ask even if is settled on always ask.

3 hours ago, TwiceSwords said:

My SL adventures doesn't obey the steal settings after rape. It always steal %10 even if set to be disabled. I reinstalled it now if i enable it, it still does the %10 thing. If disabled, it is disabled. (I used Fallrims tools to clean the save to reinstall. I reinstalled several times with different versions) Does your tweak fixes my issue ? Or is it only in my end.. Also my SL adv. doesn't obey settings of amount of people to join rape. It always uses the max value. For the sleep rape. It always uses the max value of proximity rape.

I think my tweak don't fix any of your issues, and I'm not using the mod right now so I can't check those issues right now.

I tend to use the debug spell a lot because of some imaginary blackmail consequence sex. I initiate the sex then use sexlab tools to turn it into aggressive sex. Can I use it like, debug(target) on a target then the self one on PC and it works ? or can you point me to an alternative to use. I use Grimy Utilities to assaign the debug spell to a hotkey so i can use it even if my hands are bound, also casting magic is trouble in cities because of sexlab survival.

9 hours ago, maxsteiner said:

I had the teleport to the center of Skyrim in the Giants camp bug, it appears to be a sexlab bug when you have no location in memory when starting the sex scene. I fixed by making my char masturbate once to 'overide' the sexlab location, then I was good to go.