1 hour ago, PD_ said:

Hi! Thanks for sharing your patches! Can I ask you what are the problems with creature animations in DD 4.2 and is it still relevant for DD 4.3?

In fact is i not notes the Devious Devices Integration v4.3 until you mention but is possible because i post this file months ago and they change something related in v4.3

5 hours ago, osmelmc said:

??? I use to post the files in the comment or personal message

What you mine with => maybe something for SLS amputator too?

If PC looses all limbs and has to crawl via monoman1's SLS/tweaked amputator there was the idea that SLACreatures would approach the PC like with the Invite option of SLAC.

Pretty much the same as your SLAC patch: " add compatibility with SD+ (Crawling = Invite) " just for SLS (Crawling = Invite)

9 hours ago, osmelmc said:

1SexLab Aroused Creatures v04.0 Beta 05 Patch include:  

• Creature x Creature (need Horny Creatures of Skyrim for animations)
  • add a pop to resist to the aggressor Creatures (try to resist low the stamina of the victim and the aggressor in proportion)
  • add compatibility with SD+ (Crawling = Invite)
  • add Check SexLab Skill Lewd Level off the NPC Victim in consensual Sex ( greatest Lewd = more engage probabilities) image.gif.cd7eaf08254c4d1840ff42dd158181ba.gif

** This is a patch, still need the original mod to work.

btw: does your patch need Horny Creatures to work, or will it also work without, if I want mainly to use it with SD+ ?

On 9/5/2019 at 11:51 PM, osmelmc said:

6.  SOS Pubic Hair for Females Addon v1.3c include: 

• change the script and modify the meshes and textures.
  • Fix color script Work on NPC's to.
  • I use The Painted Lady Redone as base to modify the meshes

*Still the tone of the color is not 100% match for al Head Hair because some textures are darker or brighter.

**Not need previous versions (need a Clean Save to reload default values)

***Not compatible with most of the others meshes replacement because the meshes need a especial internal structure similar to Head Hair and others not always have.

What were the exact changes you did the pubic meshes?  I was running the original with the CBBE SE Bodyslide version of the meshes and I'm guessing that they won't for your version without me opening them up in nifskope and making some changes?

Also do these still have the same problem where bodymorphs (e.g. from pregnancy mods) caused the mesh to break?

Thank you!

On 9/6/2019 at 12:51 AM, osmelmc said:

add Check SexLab Skill Lewd Level off the NPC Victim in consensual Sex ( greatest Lewd = more engage probabilities)

I'm not sure what you mean with "Skill Lewd Level". Do you mean the "masteries" you see in the SexLab MCM under Sex Diary?

Either way this patch sounds like a great addition to Aroused Creatures. Thanks for making and sharing it.

10 hours ago, Grummkol said:

What were the exact changes you did the pubic meshes?  I was running the original with the CBBE SE Bodyslide version of the meshes and I'm guessing that they won't for your version without me opening them up in nifskope and making some changes?

Also do these still have the same problem where bodymorphs (e.g. from pregnancy mods) caused the mesh to break?

Thank you!

I  don't have SE so this is for LE and mostly fix color on NPC. The body morph problem is caused by the Skeleton Bone (NPC Belly) try to remover in BodySlide.

7 hours ago, mieronyma said:

So this version finally afforded me the chance to use SOS Pubic Hair! A few issues though, dunno if its on my part, but the hairs seem to be... a bit jaggy? (Anti-aliasing?) As well as there's a purple discoloration whatever color of hair I use... don't exactly know if I can fix this on my side somehow, but some help would be nice. ._.

That sound like texture problem, are you using ENBoost i know older versions may cause problem.

11 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

I'm not sure what you mean with "Skill Lewd Level". Do you mean the "masteries" you see in the SexLab MCM under Sex Diary?

Either way this patch sounds like a great addition to Aroused Creatures. Thanks for making and sharing it.

In the "Sex Diary" is the "Sexual Perversion" of the actor in code is called Lewd

Hi Osmel! I seem to be having an issue with your edit of SOS Pubic Hair--namely, the color script isn't working. Do I need to build the meshes with your sliders for it to apply its script/function? If so, could you share what I should add manually to the nifs? I use a UUNP body and as I wait for someone to UUNP it I'd like to just use the original nifs you packed in the file.

1 hour ago, traen said:

Hi Osmel! I seem to be having an issue with your edit of SOS Pubic Hair--namely, the color script isn't working. Do I need to build the meshes with your sliders for it to apply its script/function? If so, could you share what I should add manually to the nifs? I use a UUNP body and as I wait for someone to UUNP it I'd like to just use the original nifs you packed in the file.

Yes the main problem with the color is the meshes so "you need to use my BodySlider" or using NifSkope (http://www.niftools.org/) change the properties to allow her to properly use the hair color. See this for more information:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6018-tutorial-posted-the-painted-lady-color-matching-pubic-hairs/

On 9/6/2019 at 12:51 AM, osmelmc said:

SD Plus (Tweak) include: 

• Modify the chats to lock more animates and expressive ().
  • add and modified the pop window to resist to the aggressor (try to resist low the stamina of the victim and the aggressor in proportion)
  • Your Follower and Houseguard not longer treat you like scum.

??☺️?

lets test!

and thanks again for this

SexLab Aroused Creatures v04.0 Beta 05 (Tweak) include:  

• Creature x Creature (need Horny Creatures of Skyrim for animations)
  • add a pop to resist to the aggressor Creatures (try to resist low the stamina of the victim and the aggressor in proportion)
  • add compatibility with SD+ (Crawling = Invite)
  • add Check SexLab Skill Lewd Level off the NPC Victim in consensual Sex ( greatest Lewd "Sexual Perversion" --> more engage probabilities)