6 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I honestly do not understand this part like at all.

I just installed the mod "sexlab utility" but all I see now is that Sexlab animations take long time to start, all changes to the animations "lag" (when I for example change the animation to another it takes alot of time).
Also it seems that the changing of Sexlab Hotkeys is bugged!? for exmaple I cannot set the "Free Camera" Hotkey to anything but NumPad Keys O_o

Can anybody explain to me what this mod even does/is supposed to do? 

I understand it has some kind of new system for actor alignment that replaces the automatic one.

But: Why would I NOT use the "Even Actors height"? Its working really perfect already?

I also think I understand, that I have to even the actors height of all actors in all animations manually now with this mod?

Every bit of information is appreciated.

I don't know about the Free Camera hotkeys because I don't realize any change on that part and I never tried changing the defaults hotkeys. (I will check anyway)

This mod is special oriented for those who cares about keep the original actors size on SexLab scene or use DD and/or ZaZ and wants to keep compatibility between then or just reduce the time to star the animation in most cases if use ZaZ or DDi because those to replace the animation once that started.

At the same time allows automatically correct the position based on gender and animations or just filter to ensure not appear vaginal animations on Male x Male.

Also allow to find a hidden place to start the sex if you have some mod who makes sex in public illicit.

But in all the cases have options to allow or reject the particular function so the original method still works if you only are interested in one particulars change. 

I hope in the future have one presets including all the common animations and actors size. By the way SexLab don't have automatic actors alignment just even actors Haight and that's socks, but works fine if you don't care for the immersion.

Thanks for care and ask. Your opinion help me a lot. I will check the change between animations lag are you see.

6 hours ago, osmelmc said:

I don't know about the Free Camera hotkeys because I don't realize any change on that part and I never tried changing the defaults hotkeys. (I will check anyway)

This mod is special oriented for those who cares about keep the original actors size on SexLab scene or use DD and/or ZaZ and wants to keep compatibility between then or just reduce the time to star the animation in most cases if use ZaZ or DDi because those to replace the animation once that started.

What exactly does the mod change in that regard? I did not find any options for this mod and now MCM?! 

I would love to see a comprehensive list of changes made to Sexlab, how they work and how I can disable them, if that is possible. 

At the same time allows automatically correct the position based on gender and animations or just filter to ensure not appear vaginal animations on Male x Male.

Ah ok. Well, I solve that with just using Sexlab Tools or not having 2 male actors starting a sexlab scene in the first place. At least something like that rareley ever happened to me.

But in all the cases have options to allow or reject the particular function so the original method still works if you only are interested in one particulars change. 

How do I do that? You mean just deleting the responsible .pex file in the mod folder? 

For that reason I would just love to know which one does what exactly :)

I hope in the future have one presets including all the common animations and actors size. By the way SexLab don't have automatic actors alignment just even actors Haight and that's socks, but works fine if you don't care for the immersion.

Even Actors Height is the basis for Actor alignment. Most animations are made with an even actors height in mind. As soon as one actor is 0,1 bigger than normal (1.1 instead of 1.0) the alignment never works correctly on many animations, no matter what you do. Too many points where the two actors connect. 

I think immersion in that regard is just incompatible with SexlabAnimations. You would require to use only a handfull of animations that have as little actor/actor contact as possible. 

EDIT: 

in the OP you say, that SexlabUtility mod fixes some small issues left with Sexlab Actor alignment. Which issues are those?

From my research there seems to be a C++ error that can happen due to Even Actors Height malfunctioning. Is that something you fixed?

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

What exactly does the mod change in that regard? I did not find any options for this mod and now MCM?! 

I would love to see a comprehensive list of changes made to Sexlab, how they work and how I can disable them, if that is possible. 

Ah ok. Well, I solve that with just using Sexlab Tools or not having 2 male actors starting a sexlab scene in the first place. At least something like that rareley ever happened to me.

How do I do that? You mean just deleting the responsible .pex file in the mod folder? 

For that reason I would just love to know which one does what exactly :)

Even Actors Height is the basis for Actor alignment. Most animations are made with an even actors height in mind. As soon as one actor is 0,1 bigger than normal (1.1 instead of 1.0) the alignment never works correctly on many animations, no matter what you do. Too many points where the two actors connect. 

I think immersion in that regard is just incompatible with SexlabAnimations. You would require to use only a handfull of animations that have as little actor/actor contact as possible. 

EDIT: 

in the OP you say, that SexlabUtility mod fixes some small issues left with Sexlab Actor alignment. Which issues are those?

From my research there seems to be a C++ error that can happen due to Even Actors Height malfunctioning. Is that something you fixed?

Ok based on your post I already add some descriptions on "How Works" section. Please read, test and tellme.

* The FIX reduce the times you see the C++ error in fact i use to have a lot of  C++ errors before use the fixes and since then i just seed 2 or 3 times by the way i use these fix about one year now and not are my I just taken from many mods and put together. Include other that even I not notes until try make compatible with mods like SLSO or read about that in some Forum. 

SexLab Dialogues MCM keeps disappearing after I install the tweak (at least, I THINK it's from this tweak; I don't recall this happening beforehand), and the creature dialogue menu no longer pops up for creature slave masters.

3 minutes ago, mushroomcap said:

SexLab Dialogues MCM keeps disappearing after I install the tweak (at least, I THINK it's from this tweak; I don't recall this happening beforehand), and the creature dialogue menu no longer pops up for creature slave masters.

If you are using the last SLDialogues release on 2019/09/22 I must say this tweak and other like this may be not compatible because they change the MCM and others thinks. in my tweak case you could just use the scripts and erase my .esp the .esp in my tweak mostly apply some animations and state of humor to the dialogs.

PD: Not recommended use 2 or more tweak for the same mod at the same time at less you know what are you doing. in most of the case remplace the same files and create conflicts.

CTDs on Sexlab Scene start still happen for me. They were not common for me before I installed this mod, but it seems they still happen.

Note: I still have "Even Actors Height" active, so maybe this is why. And I will not disable it either :)

Still wanted to report his back. Still playtesting the other features of this mod. 
At least the animation sorting for DD and Zap zeems to be improved. 

38 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

The CTD on start scene are common related to mods trying to start and/or modify sex animations at the same times. I still trying to find a good solution without touch the dll. In my case are usually related to DDi.

DDi might be responsible too. I just looked and in fact there were DD devices equipped in the scene.
Sad thing is for me, since the CTDs happen rarely, I can not really make a thourough test... (if it does not CTD without DDs for example).

Would be nice if you'd find a solution. Always nice to reduce CTDs, even rare ones..

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

DDi might be responsible too. I just looked and in fact there were DD devices equipped in the scene.
Sad thing is for me, since the CTDs happen rarely, I can not really make a thourough test... (if it does not CTD without DDs for example).

Would be nice if you'd find a solution. Always nice to reduce CTDs, even rare ones..

I have the same problem, since happen rarely I not see the real reason. But Know for sure is related to the sslthreadcontrolle file. Eventually my DD filter should be capable of replace the DDi animations system but for now the only solution I use is ensure just one mod executes rapes over the PC (SexLab adventure) that way lower the risks of coincidence. And the pop-up of SD+ help too.

PD: working on it.

Seams Aroused creatures beta 5 tweak seems to be finished I currently testing the same tweak on LE versión of the SE beta 10 but the test gonna take some time because include orgy mode and I have not enough creatures to correctly test that part. The usuals seems to work fine.

The point is: if anyone still want to test that. With 3 votes on favor I upload to this topic as early update.

• 2 weeks later...

Just curious, are the SexLab fixes SSE compatible? Or would overwriting those scripts most likely break 1.63+? I'm really interested in these DD/ZAD fixes... but I have a feeling the other SexLab changes would not work with 1.63+. I'm pretty sure the scripts themselves overwriting the 1.63 is a bad idea, but I'm wondering if porting the code for ZAD/DD is theoretically possible... Granted that's asking for a lot of work, I know.

Suggestion 1:

Could you make a patch for Sexlab Aroused Creatures that prevents the creatures to interfere with running Sexlab Animations? 
It is really destructive for defeat mods and prostitution mods, when creatures come walzing in and start their own animation :(

The actor is beamed between both actors and the only thing to do is stopping the animations entirely (which is bad).

The mod should detect running scenes and prevent to start their own scene (or just trigger "creature lost interest in you" when a running Scene is detected)

Suggestion 2:

Could you make the DD and Zaz device detection in a way, that allows compatbility with Sexlab Tools? 
Currently, when DD or Zaz chooses the animation for the player, sexlab tools cannnot switch.

For example when DD chooses a Yoke animation (missionary) I cannot switch to a Yoke doggy via Sexlab Tools :( 

On 10/31/2019 at 2:30 PM, XenoDrake said:

Just curious, are the SexLab fixes SSE compatible? Or would overwriting those scripts most likely break 1.63+? I'm really interested in these DD/ZAD fixes... but I have a feeling the other SexLab changes would not work with 1.63+. I'm pretty sure the scripts themselves overwriting the 1.63 is a bad idea, but I'm wondering if porting the code for ZAD/DD is theoretically possible... Granted that's asking for a lot of work, I know.

Only work on LE but I want to make one SSE version. First need check for the difference and the compiler. Them someone need to test because I not have SSE.

19 hours ago, Nymra said:

Suggestion 1:

Could you make a patch for Sexlab Aroused Creatures that prevents the creatures to interfere with running Sexlab Animations? 
It is really destructive for defeat mods and prostitution mods, when creatures come walzing in and start their own animation :(

The actor is beamed between both actors and the only thing to do is stopping the animations entirely (which is bad).

The mod should detect running scenes and prevent to start their own scene (or just trigger "creature lost interest in you" when a running Scene is detected)

Suggestion 2:

Could you make the DD and Zaz device detection in a way, that allows compatbility with Sexlab Tools? 
Currently, when DD or Zaz chooses the animation for the player, sexlab tools cannnot switch.

For example when DD chooses a Yoke animation (missionary) I cannot switch to a Yoke doggy via Sexlab Tools :( 

1. My aroused creatures already detect SexLab scene and as default have defeat detection. Check if are activate on MCM the defect option and the option to prevent start on quest scene. I will check anyway
  2. The filters works removing animations from the list giving from the external mod and only in none animation left then try to make new list so if you only see the yoke missionary is because originally that mod not include the yoke doggie on his list. Is possible too you have the DDi animations system activate and that one are changing the animation list; by the way DDi have problems with SexLab Tools and that's one of the reasons because I make this mod but still need more work to be ready to work alone.
21 minutes ago, PaulGreen said:

Quick question..

For the "Aroused Creatures" edit.. if you try  "Werewolf on Wolf" animation from  the HCoS wildlife pack,  does it work?

Jejeje should work but first need to ensure warewolf keep his form for I know some mods try to return the PC warewolf to his humans form before start the animation, the NPC not have that problem.

I make my scripts with that in mind but never had the opportunity to test.

If you test comment the results.

On 11/2/2019 at 1:46 PM, osmelmc said:

I had a bit of a motive in asking.. I don't have LE version unfortunately, so cannot test myseslf  :3   I suspect it will not.

I don't know if you welcome or need information, but if it is helpful. I tried to create a few things similar some time ago, devised some ideas, but failed to follow through.

• Creature animation slots (defined in sslBaseAnimation) in Sexlab save two variables related to creatues "RaceType" and "RaceTypes"
  • RaceType is set to exactly one value, and this variable designates the "Creature Race" racekey of that animation. This is always set to the most recent creature added to the animation as an actor.. If the slot is created by adding   FEMALE,  DOG,  HORSE   the the racetype is Horse    If added as FEMALE,  HORSE  DOG   then the racetype is Dog.
  • RaceTypes is an ordered array of all of the racekeys in the correct positions in the animation. So, if an animation is created by adding   DOG,  FEMALE,  HORSE  then "racetypes" will be  [ canine,  null,  horses ]
  • In Previous sexlab frameworks  (like for LE) there is  no method for getting the information out of RaceTypes. It is only available internally. Therefore, there is no method of discovering which particular racekey holds a particular actor position in an animation.
  • However, in one of the later versions of the SE Sexlab (sometime after BETA 4), Ashal added a new function to sslBaseAnimation   GetRaceTypes()  which does allow getting the racekey for each particular position
  • Since there is now a method of determining the racekey for each position, an animation can be "correctly" loaded for each SexLab thread without having to guess and 'hope' that the actor order is correct, but a method has to be derived for doing this...  if one is looking for an animation with a particular sequence of actor races,  one would have to go through the entire list of animations every time and test the ordering
  • One idea I was working on was to write a plugin that forces extra tags on all the creature animations after registration is complete, with a particular formatting. Then, one can simply use tag searches with a formatted string to search out a particular animation.

A bit more...

• In Sexlab, there is a convention for the animations that the "receiver" (victim or not) is always the first animation actor slot. This allows one to correctly queue animations as expected.. if you want a  "Male on Female" animation, one searches for an animation with the Female in the first slot and a male in the second slot.  If one wants  "Female+Male on Male",  then one seraches for a 3-actor animation with a Male in the first slot.  If one wants a   "Horse on Dog"  then the Dog should be the first actor and the Horse should be the second,  "werewolf on dog"  should be dog first, then werewolf,  "Dog on werewolf"  should be  werewolf first, then Dog.
  • Some of the animations involving creatures have this convention reversed. I think it was because Sexlab was not designed with detailed creature setups,  so reversing this allowed the animations to pick up  the "receiver" 's racekey as the animations racetype  (since it was specified last),  and would play.
  • This technically causes problems when trying to precisely set up animations.. once a system is devised to correctly select animations and actor positions,  then the problem is,  since the convention is reversed,  if you specifically want a  "werewolf on dog",  you don't know if an animation with    A1=wereolf A2=dog  is   "werewolf on dog"  or is "dog on werewolf".
  • If a system is, indeed, devised,  my opinion is that the animation authors should go back to the normal convention to make the selection precise

Here is a rough draft of a tag-adding plugin I used before..  I remember I was having trouble getting the actual Sexlab forms, so just included a direct form link,  which is probably not ideal,  but it works. The form ID is copied from SexLabFramework.psc 's own code that sets the CreatureSlots property.

The idea is that every animation is tagged with something like C2dragon.  "Dog on human"  would get  C2canines,    "werewolf on Dog" would get  C1canines,C2werewolf or something

Spoiler

Scriptname slcstMain extends Quest

SexLabFramework Property SexLab Auto
;sslCreatureAnimationSlots Property SexLabCreatureSlots Auto
;sslBaseAnimation Property SexLabBaseAnimation Auto

int previousSlotCount = 0
int slotCountEqualCount = 0
sslCreatureAnimationSlots SexLabCreatureSlots
bool waiting = false

Event OnInit()
    RegisterForModEvent("SexLabSlotCreatureAnimations", "creatureSlotsReloading")
    Debug.Notification("SLCST init")
    MiscUtil.PrintConsole("[slcst] Init")

previousSlotCount = 0
    slotCountEqualCount = 0
    Form SexLabQuestRegistry = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x664FB, "SexLab.esm")
    SexLabCreatureSlots   = SexLabQuestRegistry as sslCreatureAnimationSlots

if !waiting
        RegisterForSingleUpdate(5.0)
        waiting = true
    endif
EndEvent

Event creatureSlotsReloading()
    previousSlotCount = 0
    slotCountEqualCount = 0

Debug.Notification("SLCST Beginning reload")
    MiscUtil.PrintConsole("[slcst] Beginning reload")

if !waiting
        waiting = true
    endif
EndEvent

Event onUpdate()
    waiting = false

;Get count of the total creature animtion slots registered, compare to last count. If the count is the same, wait a few more checks, the assume that the registration
    ;  is complete, and begin the tag scan
    ;It would be nice if there was some way to get the end of registration by an event, but since SL add-ons can implement their own registration schemes (SLAL), and
    ;   could all implement their own event, this seems infeasible to expect.
    ;This could also just be manually done with an MCM menu with an option to re-scan the tags
    int curCount = SexLabCreatureSlots.Slotted

MiscUtil.PrintConsole("[slcst] Waiting for slot registration: "+previousSlotCount+" / "+curCount+" / "+slotCountEqualCount)

if curCount == previousSlotCount
        slotCountEqualCount += 1
    else
        slotCountEqualCount = 0
        previousSlotCount = curCount
    endif

if slotCountEqualCount > 3
        scanTags()
        MiscUtil.PrintConsole("[slcst] Beginning Scan")
    else
        MiscUtil.PrintConsole("[slcst] Still Waiting")
    endif
EndEvent

Function scanTags()
    sslBaseAnimation curAnim
    string[] racetypes
    int y
    int gender
    string tag

int x = previousSlotCount - 1
    while x >= 0
        MiscUtil.PrintConsole("[slcst] Scanning Anim "+x+" out of "+previousSlotCount)
        curAnim = SexLabCreatureSlots.GetBySlot(x)
        if curAnim
            if !curAnim.HasTag("slcst")
                curAnim.AddTag("slcst")
                racetypes = curAnim.GetRaceTypes()
                y = 0
                while y < 5
                    if curAnim.CreaturePosition(y)
                        tag = "C"+y+racetypes[y]
                        if !curAnim.HasTag(tag)
                            curAnim.AddTag(tag)
                            MiscUtil.PrintConsole("[slcst] Adding tag "+tag)
                        endif
                    endif
                    y += 1
                endWhile
            endif
        endif
        x -= 1
    endWhile
EndFunction

Sorry to bother you, but this is something I am looking for for a long time now any maybe you are the one who could make it real :)

The question is:

Can you chance the Sexlab "Trimers & Stripping" so that it contains a "Strip Chance % slider" instead of just strip or not strip?

Currently I can only chose for the [33] Hands slot to be stripped or not for example. Could you make it that it has a slider so that I can set a 50% chance (for example) for it to be stripped? Or of course any percentage between 0% and 100%.

This kind of random partial stripping is something that is entirely missing in any Sex mods sadly :(

One more thing:

Sexlab Aroused Creatures ignores the "Only when Naked" MCM Setting in my game. 
I am not treated as naked by SL Aroused and still creatures pursue me when I am clothed.

Could you make a fix for that in your SLAC patch? :D

Sorry, I just love ppl who fix things. Loverslab needs a dozen like you and monoman!