On 11/2/2019 at 8:40 PM, Learningmoment said:

any chance the aroused creatures patch could be made compatible with the sse version ?

For I know is possible the author include the function soon

PD: If anyone want cud compile or try my next release because is one LE  based on the SSE Beta 10; not sure if need be re-compile to work on SSE.

On 11/3/2019 at 3:52 PM, PaulGreen said:

I had a bit of a motive in asking.. I don't have LE version unfortunately, so cannot test myseslf  :3   I suspect it will not.

I don't know if you welcome or need information, but if it is helpful. I tried to create a few things similar some time ago, devised some ideas, but failed to follow through.

• Creature animation slots (defined in sslBaseAnimation) in Sexlab save two variables related to creatues "RaceType" and "RaceTypes"
  • RaceType is set to exactly one value, and this variable designates the "Creature Race" racekey of that animation. This is always set to the most recent creature added to the animation as an actor.. If the slot is created by adding   FEMALE,  DOG,  HORSE   the the racetype is Horse    If added as FEMALE,  HORSE  DOG   then the racetype is Dog.
  • RaceTypes is an ordered array of all of the racekeys in the correct positions in the animation. So, if an animation is created by adding   DOG,  FEMALE,  HORSE  then "racetypes" will be  [ canine,  null,  horses ]
  • In Previous sexlab frameworks  (like for LE) there is  no method for getting the information out of RaceTypes. It is only available internally. Therefore, there is no method of discovering which particular racekey holds a particular actor position in an animation.
  • However, in one of the later versions of the SE Sexlab (sometime after BETA 4), Ashal added a new function to sslBaseAnimation   GetRaceTypes()  which does allow getting the racekey for each particular position
  • Since there is now a method of determining the racekey for each position, an animation can be "correctly" loaded for each SexLab thread without having to guess and 'hope' that the actor order is correct, but a method has to be derived for doing this...  if one is looking for an animation with a particular sequence of actor races,  one would have to go through the entire list of animations every time and test the ordering
  • One idea I was working on was to write a plugin that forces extra tags on all the creature animations after registration is complete, with a particular formatting. Then, one can simply use tag searches with a formatted string to search out a particular animation.

A bit more...

• In Sexlab, there is a convention for the animations that the "receiver" (victim or not) is always the first animation actor slot. This allows one to correctly queue animations as expected.. if you want a  "Male on Female" animation, one searches for an animation with the Female in the first slot and a male in the second slot.  If one wants  "Female+Male on Male",  then one seraches for a 3-actor animation with a Male in the first slot.  If one wants a   "Horse on Dog"  then the Dog should be the first actor and the Horse should be the second,  "werewolf on dog"  should be dog first, then werewolf,  "Dog on werewolf"  should be  werewolf first, then Dog.
  • Some of the animations involving creatures have this convention reversed. I think it was because Sexlab was not designed with detailed creature setups,  so reversing this allowed the animations to pick up  the "receiver" 's racekey as the animations racetype  (since it was specified last),  and would play.
  • This technically causes problems when trying to precisely set up animations.. once a system is devised to correctly select animations and actor positions,  then the problem is,  since the convention is reversed,  if you specifically want a  "werewolf on dog",  you don't know if an animation with    A1=wereolf A2=dog  is   "werewolf on dog"  or is "dog on werewolf".
  • If a system is, indeed, devised,  my opinion is that the animation authors should go back to the normal convention to make the selection precise

Here is a rough draft of a tag-adding plugin I used before..  I remember I was having trouble getting the actual Sexlab forms, so just included a direct form link,  which is probably not ideal,  but it works. The form ID is copied from SexLabFramework.psc 's own code that sets the CreatureSlots property.

The idea is that every animation is tagged with something like C2dragon.  "Dog on human"  would get  C2canines,    "werewolf on Dog" would get  C1canines,C2werewolf or something

Reveal hidden contents

Scriptname slcstMain extends Quest

SexLabFramework Property SexLab Auto
;sslCreatureAnimationSlots Property SexLabCreatureSlots Auto
;sslBaseAnimation Property SexLabBaseAnimation Auto

int previousSlotCount = 0
int slotCountEqualCount = 0
sslCreatureAnimationSlots SexLabCreatureSlots
bool waiting = false

Event OnInit()
    RegisterForModEvent("SexLabSlotCreatureAnimations", "creatureSlotsReloading")
    Debug.Notification("SLCST init")
    MiscUtil.PrintConsole("[slcst] Init")

previousSlotCount = 0
    slotCountEqualCount = 0
    Form SexLabQuestRegistry = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x664FB, "SexLab.esm")
    SexLabCreatureSlots   = SexLabQuestRegistry as sslCreatureAnimationSlots

if !waiting
        RegisterForSingleUpdate(5.0)
        waiting = true
    endif
EndEvent

Event creatureSlotsReloading()
    previousSlotCount = 0
    slotCountEqualCount = 0

Debug.Notification("SLCST Beginning reload")
    MiscUtil.PrintConsole("[slcst] Beginning reload")

if !waiting
        waiting = true
    endif
EndEvent

Event onUpdate()
    waiting = false

;Get count of the total creature animtion slots registered, compare to last count. If the count is the same, wait a few more checks, the assume that the registration
    ;  is complete, and begin the tag scan
    ;It would be nice if there was some way to get the end of registration by an event, but since SL add-ons can implement their own registration schemes (SLAL), and
    ;   could all implement their own event, this seems infeasible to expect.
    ;This could also just be manually done with an MCM menu with an option to re-scan the tags
    int curCount = SexLabCreatureSlots.Slotted

MiscUtil.PrintConsole("[slcst] Waiting for slot registration: "+previousSlotCount+" / "+curCount+" / "+slotCountEqualCount)

if curCount == previousSlotCount
        slotCountEqualCount += 1
    else
        slotCountEqualCount = 0
        previousSlotCount = curCount
    endif

if slotCountEqualCount > 3
        scanTags()
        MiscUtil.PrintConsole("[slcst] Beginning Scan")
    else
        MiscUtil.PrintConsole("[slcst] Still Waiting")
    endif
EndEvent

Function scanTags()
    sslBaseAnimation curAnim
    string[] racetypes
    int y
    int gender
    string tag

int x = previousSlotCount - 1
    while x >= 0
        MiscUtil.PrintConsole("[slcst] Scanning Anim "+x+" out of "+previousSlotCount)
        curAnim = SexLabCreatureSlots.GetBySlot(x)
        if curAnim
            if !curAnim.HasTag("slcst")
                curAnim.AddTag("slcst")
                racetypes = curAnim.GetRaceTypes()
                y = 0
                while y < 5
                    if curAnim.CreaturePosition(y)
                        tag = "C"+y+racetypes[y]
                        if !curAnim.HasTag(tag)
                            curAnim.AddTag(tag)
                            MiscUtil.PrintConsole("[slcst] Adding tag "+tag)
                        endif
                    endif
                    y += 1
                endWhile
            endif
        endif
        x -= 1
    endWhile
EndFunction

Ok thanks. I need read that with time. I already noted some of that and make my aroused creatures scripts considering the gender and the race involve in the animations but I see good stuff here maybe help me in the SL Utility+ I currently stock in make the same creatures treatment for the SL Utility+

PD: my next aroused creatures release is based on the current SSE version so probably compatible too in the worse case cud need, be recompiled.

On 11/4/2019 at 7:35 PM, Nymra said:

Sorry to bother you, but this is something I am looking for for a long time now any maybe you are the one who could make it real :)

The question is:

Can you chance the Sexlab "Trimers & Stripping" so that it contains a "Strip Chance % slider" instead of just strip or not strip?

Currently I can only chose for the [33] Hands slot to be stripped or not for example. Could you make it that it has a slider so that I can set a 50% chance (for example) for it to be stripped? Or of course any percentage between 0% and 100%.

This kind of random partial stripping is something that is entirely missing in any Sex mods sadly :(

Just a few days ago I think in the strip but not come to me a way to engage because in my case I just want one particular dress so your idea seam tenting. Probably include in the next release.

On 11/5/2019 at 2:40 PM, Nymra said:

One more thing:

Sexlab Aroused Creatures ignores the "Only when Naked" MCM Setting in my game. 
I am not treated as naked by SL Aroused and still creatures pursue me when I am clothed.

Could you make a fix for that in your SLAC patch? :D

Sorry, I just love ppl who fix things. Loverslab needs a dozen like you and monoman! 

In my tweak at least for the PC seams to work fine But I not remember if check for the Reveling tag of SL Arouse or something else that could override that.

Any chance of the SoS pubic hair add-on for the updated SSE port of the mod? This version only adds the option to set the colour manually and it only has 3 colour choices - as I understand it.

Your original was a game-changer for me in Oldrim. Something I had wanted for years. Would be great to have the same functionality in SSE.

3 hours ago, Du8i0uss said:

Any chance of the SoS pubic hair add-on for the updated SSE port of the mod? This version only adds the option to set the colour manually and it only has 3 colour choices - as I understand it.

Your original was a game-changer for me in Oldrim. Something I had wanted for years. Would be great to have the same functionality in SSE.

I don't have SSE and that make me impossible to test. Don't even know the difference.

16 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Just a few days ago I think in the strip but not come to me a way to engage because in my case I just want one particular dress so your idea seam tenting. Probably include in the next release.

that would be incredibly awesome and change my gaming experience alot. Partial stripping is a big thing for rape scenearios in my eyes and no mod really does it in a good way to this date.#

thank you already :D

16 hours ago, osmelmc said:

In my tweak at least for the PC seams to work fine But I not remember if check for the Reveling tag of SL Arouse or something else that could override that.

I checked SL aroused and my armor was not treated as "naked".
I also use "naked dungeons" mod which also did not treat me as naked.

So every mod I use seems to treat me as dressed, except for Aroused Creatures :( 

On 10/12/2019 at 5:41 PM, osmelmc said:

Ok I also include check condition for 3DLoaded(if PC is completely loaded) and Flying(if PC is not Flying or Falling).

AutosaveManager v1.21 Patch (2019_10_12).7z 10.1 kB · 5 downloads

i think something went wrong on the patch, since i use it, it havent saved automaticly. Dunno if u wanna look into it again, its not like its one of the official patches from u.

On 11/7/2019 at 12:56 PM, Nymra said:

that would be incredibly awesome and change my gaming experience alot. Partial stripping is a big thing for rape scenearios in my eyes and no mod really does it in a good way to this date.#

thank you already :D

I checked SL aroused and my armor was not treated as "naked".
I also use "naked dungeons" mod which also did not treat me as naked.

So every mod I use seems to treat me as dressed, except for Aroused Creatures :( 

Until now only was possible include the strip chance on "Strip Editor" because the "Time Stripping" seems to need change the full system and that's not possible to me. At less the next release include the option to specific items like the "Strip Editor" do.

I currently working on Aroused Creatures LE Beta 10 Tweak and there the author fix the naked problem but still in that case if you have one cloth equipped treated as naked like boots is possible consider you as full naked.

But yes, in Beta 5 the code is wrong. 

Hey,

I just tested the new strip editor feature.

Do I understand correctly that it only rolles once for all items that are removed "sometimes"? 
So when I set them all to 50% chance they all get either removed or not? 

And if so, would it be possible to change this to individual checks? 
Like if I set boots and gloves to 50% both, I have also the chance to keep the gloves but lose the boots and the other way round?

Also, I noticed that Sexlab is no longer auto installed when using Skyrim Unbound. Dunno if this is connected to your changes or just a messed up Mod that spams my console.

Log is here (its 27 mb lol) and also a screen of the console spam. I installed several mods and at the moment I try to find out which mod is responsible, since it also seems to stress the engine and block other mods from function as normal, hmm.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1U7swEJpGM5ejLioYL2wAaq5tvjKxA5qX?usp=sharing

EDIT:
It seems Sexlab is spamming the console (see in the link "Papyrus.0 second try".

It did not happen before, only after I installed your latest patches (Sexlab Utility and SLAC).

It does the opposite now. Everything takes forever, including starting sexlab scenes :( 

@Nymra the chance is independent for each item the problem is if you set all on 50 need more test tu see the deference the random in Skyrim is not to good so tends to return similar values.

SexLab auto install once you first load saved game like always.

Wat you see in the console is because you have the Debug option activate on SexLab MCM and Aroused Creatures ask him validate actors around you. I recommend deactivate all MCM Debug option to reduce Papyrus stress. The main reason because Skyrim stop working after few hours is because the Papyrus log records are to big.

For I see in your log you have big problem with files lost. Probably the virtual machine of you Mod Manager is having problem or you just lost the files for some reason. Check in you game install folder for the scripts files mark as "missing file"  in you Papyrus log. If the files are in the scripts folder then you problem is the Mod Manager in that case tell my wat Mod Manager are you using to help you.

14 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

@Nymra the chance is independent for each item the problem is if you set all on 50 need more test tu see the deference the random in Skyrim is not to good so tends to return similar values.

SexLab auto install once you first load saved game like always.

Wat you see in the console is because you have the Debug option activate on SexLab MCM and Aroused Creatures ask him validate actors around you. I recommend deactivate all MCM Debug option to reduce Papyrus stress. The main reason because Skyrim stop working after few hours is because the Papyrus log records are to big.

For I see in your log you have big problem with files lost. Probably the virtual machine of you Mod Manager is having problem or you just lost the files for some reason. Check in you game install folder for the scripts files mark as "missing file"  in you Papyrus log. If the files are in the scripts folder then you problem is the Mod Manager in that case tell my wat Mod Manager are you using to help you.

thank you. 
I will check that and come back to you. 

No matter what, having that strip chance option now is really cool and makes striping alot more easy to manage and versatile, thanks for implementing it! 

A

On 11/9/2019 at 11:21 AM, CynicalCore said:

i think something went wrong on the patch, since i use it, it havent saved automaticly. Dunno if u wanna look into it again, its not like its one of the official patches from u.

OK was my mistake I try and test few methods and at last hour find one solution so simple that not see the need of test.

But not wary this time are tested 

AutosaveManager v1.21 Patch (2019_11_14).7z

Greetings! I want to thank you for the work done, everything is very beautiful and neatly done. 
I have a few questions....
1.    Mod SexLab Utility Plus. Regarding your scaling fix... Do I need to remove FIX SetVehicleFixPlugin.dll?
2.    Filtering ZAP and DD animations... Do I need to set filtering in ZAP and DDI (in mods it is specified to choose only one of these methods) or can they be turned off there at all?
3.    YPS nails... Is it possible to make sure that if the nails are in the inventory, automatically equip if the slot 33 is free (no gloves or Bracers).
4.    4. SLATE... I don't have creature animations displayed... for some reason doesn't respond to ALLl FC or ALL MC tags.
P.S. English is not my native language, so sorry for the errors and if you have already discussed these issues, translation difficulties.

@Dimom76 setvehiclefixplugin is for SexLab v1.61 because in v1.62 are one option to disable the use of setscaling at less you want even actors height and that give you some scale problem,not need the Fix; also the SexLab SE 1.63 include one internal function to do the same.

PD: For I know you can keep using the plugin without need of change the scripts code. And if you have MoreNastyCritters then the plugin are include. Probably better if I include too just to be sure.

My mod not need the use of Zap or DD internal animation system but for now I recommend keep using the DDi animations system together with my ZaZ and DD filter since DDi and Zap are not compatible between them, my filter solve the compatibility problem. So yes activate my ZaZ and DD filter at the same time and do whatever you want with the animation system of DDi

YPS nails already automatically equip if not glove present but I know have problems with some races and body type. Please give me more details of your problem to help you and help me.

In SLATE make sure my patch files are correctly installed (make sure not be override be other mods) and in SexLab see if you have creatures animations installed.

13 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

@Dimom76 setvehiclefixplugin is for SexLab v1.61 because in v1.62 are one option to disable the use of setscaling at less you want even actors height and that give you some scale problem,not need the Fix; also the SexLab SE 1.63 include one internal function to do the same. Anyway if you see any problem using EvenActorsHeight tell me and i consider include the compatibility in next release but I don't do that at least are needed.

Understood. Good and thanks.

13 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

My mod not need the use of Zap or DD internal animation system but for now I recommend keep using the DDi animations system together with my ZaZ and DD filter since DDi and Zap are not compatible between them, my filter solve the compatibility problem. So yes activate my ZaZ and DD filter at the same time and do whatever you want with the animation system of DDi

Understood. Good and thanks. I will experiment.

14 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

YPS nails already automatically equip if not glove present but I know have problems with some races and body type. Please give me more details of your problem to help you and help me.

Here's the thing... I created a merged file for YPS 
    "Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair.esp",
    "Kaw's Claws.esp",
    "HN66_NAILS4ALL.esp",
    "HN66mage4vanilla.esp",
    "HN66mage4vanilla_USLEEP.esp",
    "RegnPiercings.esp",
    "HDT Piercingsets.esp",
    "HDTTESTEarring.esp",
    "KS Jewelry.esp",
    "HN66 SLEEK Outfits.esp
Remade meshes of nails without hands (49 slot) on 33 slot and added to them hands. Somewhere I had to work with the tools gerra6 (Clothing Converter).  Made compatibility with SexLab and PetCollar (added SexLabNoStrip and removed keywords ArmorJewelry, ClothingCirclet, ClothingFeet, etc. so that PetCollar does not punish for wearing clothes). For cavity functional system, like would to fingernails were as in life. I. e., wore gloves off (substituting slot 33), well, PC wears gloves off. Took off these gloves (that is not textured nails and nails from external files-meshes) are equipped automatically. I do not have enough knowledge how to implement it.

45 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

In SLATE make sure my patch files are correctly installed (make sure not be override be other mods) and in SexLab see if you have creatures animations installed.

Like all right, can translate the mod has not been corrected, now recheck everything.... 

1.jpg.16c555644ee7a6dff55397b2468631ac.jpg2.jpg.7ecdc1a39f0b161a7d92130fadf03f2e.jpg3.jpg.ec4fdcb6363e4b4b061e8f3841a20259.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

About SLATE... all carefully rechecked, all well with read more. Tried the original version, the result is the same. Question.…
Is SLATE somehow related to the Creature Framework (I have it somewhat modified).
SexLab files are only overridden by SLSO. SexLab Utility Plus overrides all files.
What am I doing wrong?...

1 hour ago, Dimom76 said:

About SLATE... all carefully rechecked, all well with read more. Tried the original version, the result is the same. Question.…
Is SLATE somehow related to the Creature Framework (I have it somewhat modified).
SexLab files are only overridden by SLSO. SexLab Utility Plus overrides all files.
What am I doing wrong?...

I see you forgot check the option "SLATE SelectedCreaturesAnimations" on "1.Select an Animation Set to Load" in SLATE MCM 

The SLATE patch was make in 5 minutes so is not intuitive and need that extra option be set as enabled for the Creatures animations

Also remember enable the option to record and save the changes if you want they be reapply next time reset SexLab Animation register

PD: Send me the marged .esp file for the YPS. Just the .esp and scripts if are some.

5 hours ago, osmelmc said:

I see you forgot check the option "SLATE SelectedCreaturesAnimations" on "1.Select an Animation Set to Load" in SLATE MCM 

When I select both options, the all FC, MC and CC tags disappear. Remain only for people, (MF, FF, etc.). The tags all FC, MC and CC are present in the list only when I select the 'Use custom animation set file option'. Is it possible that the problem is that SATE is in the merged package (although I have rechecked everything and there should be no problem with that)?

OK, I'll do a clean save (a very large package of small utilities, lots of tweaks) and install SLATE separately without merging. By result I will unsubscribe... Thank you for your cooperation.

15 minutes ago, Dimom76 said:

When I select both options, the all FC, MC and CC tags disappear. Remain only for people, (MF, FF, etc.). The tags all FC, MC and CC are present in the list only when I select the 'Use custom animation set file option'. Is it possible that the problem is that SATE is in the merged package (although I have rechecked everything and there should be no problem with that)?

OK, I'll do a clean save (a very large package of small utilities, lots of tweaks) and install SLATE separately without merging. By result I will unsubscribe... Thank you for your cooperation.

Wow I check now and for some reason the "Recording mode" need to be ON and then Enable the "use custom Animation set" and the "slate_selectedcreatureanims".

Even them show only the 90% off the time. 

I have to fix that. Thanks for insisting. If you don't tell me it's probably I never noticed that. I always start with record mode ON and is possible most of the users do the same.

10 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

Wow I check now and for some reason the "Recording mode" need to be ON and then Enable the "use custom Animation set" and the "slate_selectedcreatureanims".

Even them show only the 90% off the time. 

I have to fix that. Thanks for insisting. If you don't tell me it's probably I never noticed that. I always start with record mode ON and is possible most of the users do the same.

Yes you are right, so everything works well. Thanks. Well, since I'm stuck with SLATE now... Is it possible to make a page-by-page selection of animations, and then there is a problem when there are more than 116 pieces...

?Bugreport:

I use SexLab Aroused Creatures v04.0 Beta 10 Tweak(2019_11_12).7z,

and one of the sliders doesn't work right, at least on my actual setup:

Escape Radius for NPC can be only changed from 0 to 1.

Which -I guess- makes NPC pursuits impossible.

If I don't touch the slider it will be default setting, but as soon as the slider gets moved it gets bugged and stuck at either 0 or 1

Spoiler

2142567940_enb2019_11_2009_24_47_18.jpg.9ed7636dd68c4e736c975a5739a14d7b.jpg

392852992_enb2019_11_2009_58_44_14.jpg.782a39be934b348e0393cc2542cf60f4.jpg