51 minutes ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Just want to ask, where is the link to download the patch for SD Plus and Sexlab diaologue? I only see the link for original mod, not the patch.

At the very top of the page you have a button labled "view file", that'll get you to the actual release. There you can click the download button on the top right and that'll open a list with all the seperate patch files.

On 9/11/2019 at 1:46 AM, Stryker1177 said:

Hi Can you expand on this description a bit more? This doesn't make much sense to me Sorry.

2SexLab Aroused v28b (Tweak) include:

• Unique Actors  with "Sexual Purity" = "Neutral" (like Virgins NPC's) never get more the 35 arouse forewarning have automatic sex in some mods

OK that's tricked i have bad Inglis and that make me difficult write big descriptions in short sentences; Lets say the "Sexual Purity" is one of the Mastery Properties located in the "Sex Diary" use to have values like "Neutral", "Unsullied", "Virtuous", "Ever Faithful", "Saintly", etc. Those how have the neutral are considered like virgins or lacking of sexual experiences in that case to prevent those to automatic start sexual interactions whit others NPC (like in "Aroused Creatures" or others mods how automatic start sex between  NPC's) the objective is to prevent they lose his virginity without you intervention.

I do this because i have a few mods how automatic stars sexual interaction or sex dialogs when the player or the NPC have more that some Aroused points (usually 35 or 40) and don't seem correct if the player or NPC have "Sexual Purity" = "Neutral" behave like a whore.

Just that.

Please if you have idea of how explain that in one line let me now cud be helpful...

10 hours ago, Learningmoment said:

@osmelmc

hey, for animal aroused patch, is there a way to make them match animations like they are supposed to? like make horse on dog actually use the correct animation instead of a random one?

I was working in that and come to me the idea of make a full mod to correct that kind of thing. For general benefit to fix that and applies filters like DDi do but in less time, and proper align the actor base on hes height. I now ho to do all that thanks the code of few Mod Authors but take time make one mod like that.

13 minutes ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Is Sexual Purity calculated from the sexual activities of the character in question?

And is there any override where you can just change it, like the Exposure in SLAroused?

Yes is calculate from that and in fact the SexLabFramework authors make possible use that and most of the Mod never used.

The code to modify Purity is in the SexLabFramework.psc file and look like this:

;/* AdjustPurity
* * Changes the stats for the specified actor for "Pure" and "lewd". If the "amount" is positive then the "Pure" stat is increased. If the "amount" is negative, then the "lewd" stat is increased.
* * @param: Actor ActorRef, is the actor for whom to change the stat
* * @param: float amount, is the amount that will be added to "Pure" (if amount is positive), or "Lewd" (if amount is negative) stats.
* * @return: the resulting value of the stat
*/;
float function AdjustPurity(Actor ActorRef, float amount)
	return Stats.AdjustPurity(ActorRef, amount)
endFunction

2 hours ago, osmelmc said:

I was working in that and come to me the idea of make a full mod to correct that kind of thing. For general benefit to fix that and applies filters like DDi do but in less time, and proper align the actor base on hes height. I now ho to do all that thanks the code of few Mod Authors but take time make one mod like that.

❤️ that would be amazing, would fix alot of issues and make dragon animation and creatures mod actually useful in terms of the actual animations, look forward to it!

6 hours ago, osmelmc said:

In that mod you would also need to account for the check box in Sexlab to match actor height yes..no?

6 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Is Sexual Purity calculated from the sexual activities of the character in question?

And is there any override where you can just change it, like the Exposure in SLAroused?

I would say yes it is. As for a way to change the Sex stats on PC or NPC, then you can use a mod called Sexlab Stats Manipulator or

With this you adjust the sex stats of any NPC. I don't know the value ranges for the different stats that would equal the different purity levels, but with this mod you can find out.

48 minutes ago, sidfu said:

for the aroused u should have tried to also tweak the infinite arousal max when they get to  max stat an dnever goes down

when that happens is because:

1. The Exposure is to hi.
  2. The actor don't reach the climax (Base on what i see on the code the climax is conditioned to Gender and Animation Tags, Example: On Female x Male Hand Job only Male reach the climax) i not entirely on favor of that but against neither.
51 minutes ago, Stryker1177 said:

In that mod you would also need to account for the check box in Sexlab to match actor height yes..no?

That Box make the actor get the same Height (1.0) and that's look terrible. What have planned is different "Animations Profile" based on real height (base on RaceMenu and others NiOverride).

9 hours ago, osmelmc said:

OK that's tricked i have bad Inglis and that make me difficult write big descriptions in short sentences; Lets say the "Sexual Purity" is one of the Mastery Properties located in the "Sex Diary" use to have values like "Neutral", "Unsullied", "Virtuous", "Ever Faithful", "Saintly", etc. Those how have the neutral are considered like virgins or lacking of sexual experiences in that case to prevent those to automatic start sexual interactions whit others NPC (like in "Aroused Creatures" or others mods how automatic start sex between  NPC's) the objective is to prevent they lose his virginity without you intervention.

I do this because i have a few mods how automatic stars sexual interaction or sex dialogs when the player or the NPC have more that some Aroused points (usually 35 or 40) and don't seem correct if the player or NPC have "Sexual Purity" = "Neutral" behave like a whore.

Just that.

Please if you have idea of how explain that in one line let me now cud be helpful...

Well technically my english isn't grammatically correct either. I use Sexlab Eger NPC's. That mod has check to seed sexlab stats for the unique or all npc's. This randomly fills in the stats so the NPC has a sex life and they technically aren't virgins at that point. I don't know the total count but there are pure virgins in several story lines in the game. PS: How does this sound?

This patch adds a check for the Sexlab Sexual Purity for “Neutral/Virgins”. Plus additional requirements for the “Neutral/Virgins” NPC’s to have interaction with the PC before losing the said virginity. This is to prevent the NPC from being the victim’s of automatic sexual interactions from other mods before the requirement is met.

4 hours ago, Stryker1177 said:

Well technically my english isn't grammatically correct either. I use Sexlab Eger NPC's. That mod has check to seed sexlab stats for the unique or all npc's. This randomly fills in the stats so the NPC has a sex life and they technically aren't virgins at that point. I don't know the total count but there are pure virgins in several story lines in the game. PS: How does this sound?

This patch adds a check for the Sexlab Sexual Purity for “Neutral/Virgins”. Plus additional requirements for the “Neutral/Virgins” NPC’s to have interaction with the PC before losing the said virginity. This is to prevent the NPC from being the victim’s of automatic sexual interactions from other mods before the requirement is met.

OK seem good. Thanks

16 hours ago, Stryker1177 said:

I would say yes it is. As for a way to change the Sex stats on PC or NPC, then you can use a mod called Sexlab Stats Manipulator or

With this you adjust the sex stats of any NPC. I don't know the value ranges for the different stats that would equal the different purity levels, but with this mod you can find out.

Thanks. I already use "The Manipulator", but that doesn't give access to all the SexLab stats.

This one will be useful if the purity or depravity changes due to being raped against the character's will or such.

And I guess it's also nice not having to rely on the random initial seeding of stats on the NPCs and having more options than to either live with it or reset everything to zero for that person.

6 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Thanks. I already use "The Manipulator", but that doesn't give access to all the SexLab stats.

This one will be useful if the purity or depravity changes due to being raped against the character's will or such.

And I guess it's also nice not having to rely on the random initial seeding of stats on the NPCs and having more options than to either live with it or reset everything to zero for that person.

Seem like some mod change the SexLab Status when pray to some God.

hey! I appreciate the work you've put into these tweaks. I have a couple of problems with the aroused creatures patch though. For some reason after a couple of successful animation triggers after an npc pursuit, I will start consistently getting the message that X creature has lost interest for now. This doesnt appear to be a lack of animations because those same creatures can interact with my PC, but for whatever reason the NPC's are always able to resist or something. I also don't seem to be getting the popup to resist a pursuit either, it just happens as normal. I've tried installing manually as well as putting the directory into vortex and overwriting things that way, but neither has worked if anyone has any ideas please let me know, I'd really like to use this patch to its full potential

thanks!

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

Any one is using the "SexLab Utility Plus"?

I really need feedback from that one.

I downloaded and enabled it, but I don't see any difference in options in the SL framework. Is it supposed to have its own MCM? if so than It isn't appearing for me. I tried to follow the instructions on the download page about even actor height and such but the animation profile tab doesn't seem to have the options you specified

1 minute ago, Fridayflames said:

I downloaded and enabled it, but I don't see any difference in options in the SL framework. Is it supposed to have its own MCM? if so than It isn't appearing for me. I tried to follow the instructions on the download page about even actor height and such but the animation profile tab doesn't seem to have the options you specified

The options are the same as always in the SexLabFramework. I recommend ["Disabled" "Even Actors Height"] .

To test try this:

1. open console command (press ` on keyboard) and write ShowRaceMenu
  2. Close de console command ones the Race Menu has show.
  3. In RaceMenu go to BodySize Tab and change the Body Height slide.
  4. Close the RaceMenu to save the changes
  5. Now select one NPC to start the SexLab animation (press N on keyboard with one NPC on front of you)
  6. Open "SexLab MCM"
  7. Go to the "Animation Editor" and select one animation.
  8. Then Click on "Play Animation" to start the animation
  9. Close de MCM
  10. Once the animation has started select one actor to adjust his alignment (press K on keyboard)
  11. Then change his alignment (press L or Y on keyboard )
  12. Once you are changed the alignment open the "SexLab MCM" and check the results 

In the "Profile" menu you should see something like this [HumanoidF27  HumanoidM] or [NordRaceF20 NordRaceM]

Tell me how was...

1 hour ago, Fridayflames said:

hey! I appreciate the work you've put into these tweaks. I have a couple of problems with the aroused creatures patch though. For some reason after a couple of successful animation triggers after an npc pursuit, I will start consistently getting the message that X creature has lost interest for now. This doesnt appear to be a lack of animations because those same creatures can interact with my PC, but for whatever reason the NPC's are always able to resist or something. I also don't seem to be getting the popup to resist a pursuit either, it just happens as normal. I've tried installing manually as well as putting the directory into vortex and overwriting things that way, but neither has worked if anyone has any ideas please let me know, I'd really like to use this patch to its full potential

thanks!

The pop windows is related to Stamina if the Player Stamina is lower then Creature Stamina then you can't resist and the the popup don't show. At the begin of the game that's common the popup only show if you are able to resist.

The NPC pursuit may be related to the NPC "Sexual Perversion"; If NPC "Sexual Perversion" is Low then apply the same Stamina politic as Player and if creature keep trying eventually is to tired to do. I should add one Toggled Button to configure that.

Thanks for the data.

7 hours ago, mkess said:

Thank you for your tweak. I tested some of them for a week, and don't want to play without them already. Good work. 

I really like the resist feature in the dialogues. It really surprised me ... Now I have to put some stamina in the mage builds ...

I proud of the resist idea. I a pity need to include directly inside the code of the mod in need and can't be a separate mod how automatic apply the effect.

throwing out a possible improvements.

- tweak for aroused creatures mod to auto select ALL animations instead of having to click through them one at a time.

- and also for aroused creatures mod add threesome/foursome animations. either make it so 2 or 3 go for the same person, or they can select the same person and reset the animation to improve multiple, idk.