On 6/10/2020 at 4:42 PM, Ulfbearth said:

Yes, but in this case you may want to load the female supermutant and deathclaw after creature resources. So female supermutants will not get penises but deathclaws may be, because the penis is attached via plugin, so in this case you want to disable the deathclaw penises plugin.

darn i was hoping for futamutants and futaclaws

20 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

I am not using One Patch. I use vortex and have AAF 133. My creatures have penises but they will not morph erect during sex animations. .Have it near last in my load order..Thanks

it depends, theses resources will require animation packs to use CErection as erection morph. I can tell you that SC's animation pack is currently using the CErection because its an updated as for other animation packs, it may not because they are kinda outdated.

Edit: Oh... i just realized SC does not have a morphset anymore... guess i'll be having to include a morphsetData in this file as well...
Think you can try this?
AAF Master Morphset.7z

Updated to v1.0.4

? Added AAF_morphsetData.xml to ensure morphset for animation packs that dont have them (this may fix the flaccid creature issue for some users

? Fixed a issue where the Supermutant Assets were not being installed

? Added troll penises to Gorillas (I've added Erection up and Down morphs for this one as well as Penis Adjust)
1747048927_Screenshot(595).png.5af06d84b571c4721627b0bf13d12670.png

10 minutes ago, Church the Cat said:

Has anybody else noticed Super Mutants freezing in place after death? Started happening to me after installing this mod. Figured I might have something installed wrong, or old files conflicting with the new assets.

The upgraded supermutant skeleton with animated penises isn't built for dismemberment, which causes supermutants to sometimes "freeze" on death.  The 1.0.4 FOMOD has an option to choose either the upgraded skeleton or the original skeleton.  If you use the original skeleton, supermutant penises won't animate.

2 hours ago, redlantern said:

silly question, does this mod remove the need for mods that add penises to creatures?
deathclaw,mirelurk, and savages super mutant behemoth i have but i want to clean up my game

Yeah, this is the point of this patch, which will also provide a upgraded version of the penises (with different morphs for alignment)

2 hours ago, Hoshii_Miki said:

The latest update here seems to have fixed most of the creature penis problems I was having (as far as I have seen at least) but a few super mutant animations (not all) still end up with a flaccid or weirdly bent penis.

Thats prob because of bad morphs management. Try in coc Qasmoke for a more consistent test, if you want to make sure.

In sum, if some anims morph fine for supermutant , but some not, so its not the scope of this patch.

1 hour ago, Ulfbearth said:

Yeah, this is the point of this patch, which will also provide a upgraded version of the penises (with different morphs for alignment)

Thats prob because of bad morphs management. Try in coc Qasmoke for a more consistent test, if you want to make sure.

In sum, if some anims morph fine for supermutant , but some not, so its not the scope of this patch.

got it. finally get to remove stuff :')
thanks

4 minutes ago, NoJoker said:

Let’s name this Fallout 4 version of “More Nasty Critters”.

kinda... except it doesnt have direct patches for animations nor creature animations as MNC does, but yeah, pretty much the same energy.

On 6/20/2020 at 10:35 PM, Ulfbearth said:

Updated to v1.0.4

? Added AAF_morphsetData.xml to ensure morphset for animation packs that dont have them (this may fix the flaccid creature issue for some users

? Fixed a issue where the Supermutant Assets were not being installed

? Added troll penises to Gorillas (I've added Erection up and Down morphs for this one as well as Penis Adjust)
1747048927_Screenshot(595).png.5af06d84b571c4721627b0bf13d12670.png

Bodyslide file need update

2 hours ago, Indarello said:

Bodyslide file need update

Oh shoot... guess i forgot that

35 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Did that. It overwrote the (working) the One Patch penises. But stays flaccid.

Think you can try in coc qasmoke to make sure?