50 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

just asking so i can send you these files... install this at the bottom of your load order and try the Supermutant Leito doggy... see if it works
Ā 

ACPFB Leito Supermutant try1.7z 756 B Ā· 1 download

Ā 

I only did both because I wasn't sure the way things are going to be gender neutral in terms of formatting so I did both to make sure I had everything I needed... but no, my player character is all female... lol... the "real" one is ā€¦ nearby.Ā  She loves to watch.. Silly voyeur.

Ā 

But thank you, I went back and just did the female.Ā  I haven't got to try more out... and honestly,Ā  The PC with the big green dicks is the most unimmersive if not working.

Ā 

I do so appreciate all your help...Ā  the dogs are working... will see what happens on the other creatures.Ā  The human male, will have to watch and see if there are ways to fix.

Ā 

Again, thanks so much.Ā  At least you have a version out everyone will benefit from.Ā  :)

Ā 

John

Just to clarify. I use Vortex which offers no text for load order of mods, but it does allow for mod conflict resolution(load before/load after option). Nothing in the way of patches (Compatibility Patch,Leito/Crazy Patch,Required File(CumNWealth) should overide? Should any other mod be allowed to overide? Thanks

So, 1st humans seems to work... except for one detail... my character should be "0"... and definitely not in the position she is in... I switched back to the female only of this mod... this shouldn't be happening?

Ā 

The guy thing is just not for me... haha.. my girl was disappointed :)Ā  guess my r/l is SOL tonight.Ā  lol

Ā 

thanks,

John

Ā 

EDIT:Ā  I think I just need to delete MM animations/positions... sigh...Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

ScreenShot38.png.3a94e2bf4c758aa91849abb3516f2303.png

Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, Ulfbearth said:

@MrCruelJohnĀ i need the animation name. You said you went for the female/creature right? i don't cover human/human animations in patch, so it has nothing to do with my mod.

Oh, I know it didn't... I left it for you more levity... it came from the AAF Extended XML's that MCG recommends... I think I just installed everything ā€¦ reasons ;)

Ā 

Re-installed and I think it will be fine... it is hard for me to just "surrender" to find out... my girl is defiant...Ā 

Ā 

I have attached a snapshot... in the FOMOD you choose who is "0".... so I re-installed where "0" is female... and 1/2 is either female or males.Ā  Hence files with F(0)F(1) or F(0)M(1) --> FF FMĀ  or FMM or FFF or FMF etc... I had files with MF MM MFM MM etc... I got rid of all the files that started with M - at position 0... that's just me lol...Ā 

Ā 

I attach this for your knowledge.Ā  Sorry to have bothered you about it! :)

Ā 

Ā 

Extended.PNG.92bb7cfdc70091ee17b42b8628fe932a.PNG

Ā 

Thanks, brother.

Have a great weekend.

John

Ever since installing this mod the dongs work for ones seen but have another issue. When I fight Supermutants after killing them they are still standing and are un-lootable as well except for dropped weapon because believe its different loot container than the corpse. No idea what is causing this just felt it should be brought to your attention.

1 hour ago, monstermash334 said:

Ever since installing this mod the dongs work for ones seen but have another issue. When I fight Supermutants after killing them they are still standing and are un-lootable as well except for dropped weapon because believe its different loot container than the corpse. No idea what is causing this just felt it should be brought to your attention.

Its the skeleton from fo4 creature game assets. It give supermutant penis bones, so the penis is animated and animators can use it for more smooth movements like the one in Mutated lust lick animation. The downside is that the skeleton is causing freezing, so a workaround for that would beĀ installing a mod that disable dismember (it has been reported that supermutants freezes if they get dismembered). Until then, the skeleton needs to be fixed

32 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Is there anyone using this mod now, that has Mutants, Ferals, and animals all functioning normal during sex? Normal is flaccid penis, erect penis during sex, then flaccid again? If this is happening, then I will keep trying with this mod.

Ulf has been very helpful.Ā  Soak far I can only verify supermutants... human dick goes backwards so not sure if rest will be like sm or human.

Ā 

You said you got humans to work?Ā  How?

1 minute ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Ulf has been very helpful.Ā  Soak far I can only verify supermutants... human dick goes backwards so not sure if rest will be like sm or human.

Ā 

You said you got humans to work?Ā  How?

BT2 site says to make sure Skeleton mod is not overwritten by anything. Still having some penis issues with BP70 mods, but everything else seems to work. In Bodyslide, all I did was pick out body. Did not touch penis..

4 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

BT2 site says to make sure Skeleton mod is not overwritten by anything. Still having some penis issues with BP70 mods, but everything else seems to work. In Bodyslide, all I did was pick out body. Did not touch penis..

I had seen leito 3.2 body talk patch?Ā  Wasnt sure if that hurt more than helped. And may cut out bp70 for now.Ā  I need to find ferals or other...Ā  simply surrendering to verify is... hard. Haha.

Ā 

I am going to do a reinstall tonight of mods. Rse2 for advanced needs is out so.

Ā 

Ā 

On 6/29/2019 at 7:45 PM, Ulfbearth said:

hey @MrCruelJohnĀ you said 0? are you like... making manual installation? Things might work here and there for a while but in the future its gonna be a big headache. I highly recommend you going for a mod manager, specially Mod Organizer 2.

I have always use nmm.Ā  I did not know if I needed that patch or not since I deleted ref to Male is 0.Ā  Only female should be 0. Will this patch hurt that?

Update..Trying this again. Mod overrights Assets,Leitos,Compatibility Patch,Leitos/Crazy Patch, Mutated Lust,Savage Cabbage,Vandermania, and Deathclaw Penis. Dogs: only Leitos and Crazy animations work with penises. No penos at all with anyone else. Ferals: all have penises, none are erect during sex. Mutants: work because I changed up files. Not because of this mod.. New AAF patches were made for the animation packs. Is it possible, I need these now?

On 6/30/2019 at 1:39 AM, Ulfbearth said:

Its the skeleton from fo4 creature game assets. It give supermutant penis bones, so the penis is animated and animators can use it for more smooth movements like the one in Mutated lust lick aniļ»æmation. The downside is that the skeleton is causing freezing, so a workaround for that would beĀ installing a mod that disable dismember (it has been reported that supermutants freezes if they get dismembered). Until then, the skeleton needs to be fixed

Good advise,, Ulfbearth. I tried this and now only about 1 supermutant in 5 or so freezes. (before it was one in 5 NOT freezing.Ā  It may be totally fixed because I made the change mid-game.Ā Ā  I used this mod:Ā https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28756/?tab=files but I just copied the supermutant entry into my npc scaling mod using xedit.

4 hours ago, General_GR said:

After installing this and choosing Ā actors in AAF it wont go the next tab when i press Right arrow to the animation selection any idea what could be the problem?

hmmm, maybe you want to update your Sex Theme

2 hours ago, andead said:

Hi! It is possible to use this patch without bodytalk? Just for creatures?

Yeah you can use without it, but it will lead weirdness to other human male bodies that are not bodytalk. So the erection morph would need to be inverted to them. I can invert it if you ask me.

55 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

hmmm, maybe you want to update your Sex Theme

Yeah you can use without it, but it will lead weirdness to other human male bodies that are not bodytalk. So the erection morph would need to be inverted to them. I can invert it if you ask me.

I'll try that way... but maybe a standalone creature pack should be nice! Thanks for the answer and good work!

1 minute ago, andead said:

I'll try that away... but maybe a standalone creature pack should be nice! Thanks for the answer and good work!

I cant think in a way to make a standalone creature patch. Both creature and human share the same start/stopmorphset for AAF when a scene starts so they are bound to each other.

Ā 

I had hoped to figure out the problem by going through the thread before joining the chorus of people going 'No erection, wat do', but sadly I wasn't able to find anything that was able to help me. I've included the load order and list of plugins, hopefully someone with more experience can tell me what I am doing wrong and I will do my best to provide answers to any questions.

Just take it easy on me, I'm fairly new to the modding thing.

loadorder.txt Plugins.txt

1 hour ago, JunnJ said:

I had hoped to figure out the problem by going through the thread before joining the chorus of people going 'No erection, wat do', but sadly I wasn't able to find anything that was able to help me. I've included the load order and list of plugins, hopefully someone with more experience can tell me what I am doing wrong and I will do my best to provide answers to any questions.

Just take it easy on me, I'm fairly new to the modding thing.

loadorder.txt 1.43 kB Ā· 0 downloads Plugins.txt 1.37 kB Ā· 0 downloads

which mod manager you are using?

19 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

I cant think in a way to make a standalone creature patch. Both creature and human share the same start/stopmorphset for AAF when a scene starts so they are bound to each other.

Ā 

Hi! I was thinking... maybe you should create a standalone Fallout "penis feature" for males and creatures compatible with Vanilla, EVB etc

So maybe this away the penis problems in AAF should disappear. There are to many random files to configure that and is still too buggy.

1 hour ago, andead said:

Hi! I was thinking... maybe you should create a standalone Fallout "penis feature" for males and creatures compatible with Vanilla, EVB etc

So maybe this away the penis problems in AAF should disappear. There are to many random files to configure that and is still too buggy.

No sense. The penis for creatures are already implemented by other mods. My mod is just to make it easier for Bodytalk users. Also, Bodytalk is specially made to work with AAF and has animated penis. Theres no reason to use outdated/unsupportedĀ bodies with AAF, specially if you are not a experienced modder.