4 hours ago, Apex-Fox said:

Been fighting it all night, even removed all mods and reinstalled them but still nothing. Should I send my load order to see if i installed it right?

This is not the right thread for that. I can only provide support if creature assets and UAP are working or not. What happens to other mods/patches is out of this thread scope.

I suggest you to seek for support in that regard in AAF Discord server.

Updated to v1.1.1

? Changed Erection morph for Creature from CErection to Erection (as per @EgoBallistic request)

? Changed Up and Down Morphs for Deathclaws to Erection Up and Erection Down

? Added missing Erection Up and Erection Down morphs to wolves
 ? Added bodyslide files for silver's implementations + supermutant which was not present

4 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

Updated to v1.1.1

? Changed Erection morph for Creature from CErection to Erection (as per @EgoBallistic request)

? Changed Up and Down Morphs for Deathclaws to Erection Up and Erection Down

? Added missing Erection Up and Erection Down morphs to wolves
 ? Added bodyslide files for silver's implementations + supermutant which was not present

I guess I'm lucky I got delayed in getting Hardship ready for my Leito XMLs which held up their release since now I have to change the morph names for the dog and Mutant ones. ?  

Hi and thanks for your mod work. I am having my super mutants stay standing on death with either setting and since I didnt notice others talking about this I am pretty sure who did something wrong, that would be me. Anyone have ideas how to get them to always fall? I also have Erection fix by Silverperv and have tried it swapping on either side being overwritten with both settings and the damn mutants just taunt me. 

52 minutes ago, Vuulgar said:

Hi and thanks for your mod work. I am having my super mutants stay standing on death with either setting and since I didnt notice others talking about this I am pretty sure who did something wrong, that would be me. Anyone have ideas how to get them to always fall? I also have Erection fix by Silverperv and have tried it swapping on either side being overwritten with both settings and the damn mutants just taunt me. 

this from The guide page

Supermutants freeze in place
Remove skeleton.hkx from One Patch to Bang .zip archive
006 Super_Mutant_Skeleton\Meshes\Actors\Supermutant\CharacterAssets\

EDIT >>> My memory on this is that it does not bother much, but I believe a few mutant animations may suffer a little, but I doubt you will notice it. Is a slight alignment thing I was thinking in BJ animation, but not sure.

56 minutes ago, Vuulgar said:

6 minutes ago, galgat said:

this from The guide page

EDIT >>> My memory on this is that it does not bother much, but I believe a few mutant animations may suffer a little, but I doubt you will notice it. Is a slight alignment thing I was thinking in BJ animation, but not sure.

Yeah, you wont get animated penis for supermutant if you remove the skeleton.hkx. While it was only being used by mutated lust its now being used by savagge cabbage supermutant animations as well and it tends to be used even more for new / updated animation packs. Its as i said in the past, animated penis has a higher quality and animators are more interested in it.

2 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

Yeah, you wont get animated penis for supermutant if you remove the skeleton.hkx. While it was only being used by mutated lust its now being used by savagge cabbage supermutant animations as well and it tends to be used even more for new / updated animation packs. Its as i said in the past, animated penis has a higher quality and animators are more interested in it.

good info, I did not know it went that deep.  I have actually not as yet noticed a big difference, but if the animated penis is being used more It could make a big difference, Thank you!

5 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

Errm. Probably a stupid question but: Animated penis means bending and that kind of movement of the penis in animations and I assume it won't affect erections, right?

6 minutes ago, Hanaxar said:

Errm. Probably a stupid question but: Animated penis means bending and that kind of movement of the penis in animations and I assume it won't affect erections, right?

Exactly, even if you dont have skeleton.hkx you'll still have the penis morphs working but as i said, they are just morphs +  in some situations, the lack of animated penis can lead to missalignments or clippings.

Normally when you have just morphs being applied, the penis will just be erected as static meshimage.png.de4873e086247052e3747196bba41f9c.png

But with bones attached to it (animated), animators have more freedom to apply deformities the way they want

image.png.3f7a1cbd44313ece59b490c1d6cbe0f9.png

Ofc you see the true effect of animated penises ingame cus the mesh is more fluid and you can notice a natural movement, not just a rock getting inside of your ass. Hell, i even noticed the foreskin having some movement in some of SC's anims

18 hours ago, galgat said:

this from The guide page

18 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

I did this a while back but forgot to redo when I installed everything new, thanks. Unfortunately I am still getting several still standing even after hiding the hkx file in MO2. I am also getting very distorted penises on everything since install. I went back and rebuilt BT3 body but no luck. Does it matter if the skelly is above or below? I have everything ordered according to this guide and else seems to be working well. 

43 minutes ago, Vuulgar said:

I did this a while back but forgot to redo when I installed everything new, thanks. Unfortunately I am still getting several still standing even after hiding the hkx file in MO2.

It should've worked, have you hide the skeleton.hkx FROM the supermutant folder?

I am also getting very distorted penises on everything since install. I went back and rebuilt BT3 body but no luck. Does it matter if the skelly is above or below? I have everything ordered according to this guide and else seems to be working well. 

if there's no conflict with zex skeleton so the order shouldnt matter. Make sure you dont have any troublesome mods like race customizer or ZaZOut 4

3 hours ago, Vuulgar said:

I did this a while back but forgot to redo when I installed everything new, thanks. Unfortunately I am still getting several still standing even after hiding the hkx file in MO2. I am also getting very distorted penises on everything since install. I went back and rebuilt BT3 body but no luck. Does it matter if the skelly is above or below? I have everything ordered according to this guide and else seems to be working well. 

The guide has changed quite a bit I had to spend some time redoing my order, and dropping several thing's that were troublesome to drop because I had to use re-saver to clean a few items from my save. ( something I avoid if I can ).  Might double check you Priority order with the Guide again just to be sure

Also might load the game and do home key, and the three clicks on the Delete key and hit enter and check all is good in there :No error's other than 085.  Those can be ignored.

Some fomod's have choice options that can bugger stuff.  Only way to check those that i for sure know of is to re do them, and look at each check box choice closely.

If did a body slide after re-installing everything, and like did a batch build, that covered everything.  That will also mess up Tbos (BT2 or 3), and Ulfberths Creature resource, unless you went down the first list body slide gives you and unchecked all [creature] and Tbos choice's.

If did that Tbos is easy fix, just do the body slide on Tbos correctly, but  [creature] is a bit testier to get the body slide correct, would be best I think to just re-install Ulfberth's Creature resource over writing, and that will put it all back right or should.

Just a reminder that you MUST NOT pick the I AM A MODDER option during the FOMOD installation if you are not a modder/doesnt have any intention to modify the assets. Bodyslide files are just meant for those who know what they are doing.

7 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

It should've worked, have you hide the skeleton.hkx FROM the supermutant folder?

if there's no conflict with zex skeleton so the order shouldnt matter. Make sure you dont have any troublesome mods like race customizer or ZaZOut 4

After reading your comment it occured to me I had been hiding the hkx from One Patch, I hid the proper one and thats working as I wanted. I knew it would be a small mistake that I couldnt see, I am sure the club-like dongs are the same kind of mistake also.

17 minutes ago, Becerra9 said:

Anyone else having stiff Behemoth penis? It becomes errect but stays the same for all animations. I'm using the savagecabbage animations and installed following this guide: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-up-to-date-adult-oriented-setup-guide-03july2020/

What do you mean? its supposed to stay erected for all animations, i dont get what the issue is...

1 hour ago, Ulfbearth said:

What do you mean? its supposed to stay erected for all animations, i dont get what the issue is...

Sorry, let me clarify. The behemoths schlong is erect but it stays in one morph and does not change when animations are changed. So the morph fit for the first animation (I think by chance) but it clipped through every other animation because it was stuck in one straight erect position.

3 minutes ago, Becerra9 said:

20200703125655_1.jpg.91161008f3edf0b912600755f307d8d0.jpg20200703125602_1.jpg.f774e565a9f883d60fd38b21081dc2e9.jpg

Some pics of what I am referring to ^

It looks like to me your body is kind like out of the scope for this kind of animation.  Either way, behemoth morphs work just fine so your issue has nothing to do with this mod/thread. Its mostly like how morphs are assigned in savage cabbage xmls so again, nothing to do with this thread.