Hi there, 

So, I would like some enlightenment. Using this mod and letting it overwrite The One Patch makes all the sexual organs flaccid. Using just The One Patch (like I've been doing) works fine.

So how do you the creator expect people to use it? Do we overwrite or not overwrite? Your description implies that this mod is different from The One Patch, so using them together should be a thing.

Edit: I'd also like to know. What does this ESL named "Behemoth Separated Cart.esl" do? Seems rather odd that you are not giving an option whether to install this. It's odd because all other ESL/ESPs are optional. 

Edit2: I've looked over the files. I don't think you can claim that this does not do what The One Patch does when you have pretty much the same files (including that deathclaw_nude.esp) and when the installer is telling me how they all overlap. You should probably be more transparent about what your mod really does. 

Apologies if my tone sounds a bit hostile. I just want to make sure that every mod I install is clean and does exactly what it says it does. Clean save files and such. I'm sure someone of your modding skills would understand. But please, don't let me scare you.

TL; DR. Just one question: Do we use this with The One Patch or not?

Hey @Vel W, dont worry, i didnt take it as hostile. I recognize your intentions

So how do you the creator expect people to use it? Do we overwrite or not overwrite? Your description implies that this mod is different from The One Patch, so using them together should be a thing.

One Patch already has creature assets but those are a bit outdated because i added erection up and down + added penis morphs to Behemoth (which the last savage cabbage animation version is making use of).
Yeah, this mod is different to One Patch in a way that it will not patch anyone game's, its just gonna give creature penises with morphs so they can be used in animation packs or AAF Patches. But i cant ensure support to problems with flaccid penis or such, because im only providing penis morphs / textures / assets here, not adding/modifying xmls (which i may add some xmls in the future to support custom races perhaps).

The thing is, the whole updated creature assets i worked on was only available in UAP and UAP is focused on MM animations only. Since SC made some animations for Behemoths, i've been asked to make the creature resources standalone so here i am.
Lets say like, if there's an animator that worked on some creature animations he might possibly have this mod as requirement so users can have the penises.

Edit: I'd also like to know. What does this ESL named "Behemoth Separated Cart.esl" do? Seems rather odd that you are not giving an option whether to install this. It's odd because all other ESL/ESPs are optional. 

Oh dont bother with that one. It will just make the Behemoth backcart to be separable because by default, the cart is assigned to the same record as the behemoth body. In other words that plugin will make possible to strip the cart with AAF Wizard or to have the other Plugin NO Behemoth Cart working.

Edit2: I've looked over the files. I don't think you can claim that this does not do what The One Patch does when you have pretty much the same files (including that deathclaw_nude.esp) and when the installer is telling me how they all overlap. You should probably be more transparent about what your mod really does. 

I understand your point, but no, this does not do exactly the same thing as One Patch because its not patching anything. It'll make the creature resources available as standalone mod so one doesnt have to download One Patch if they dont want to. In fact, the resources in One Patch is in there because it came from the AAF Creature Patch way before i made it obsolete. Now that One Patch development is inactive and i cant give support to it anymore, i decided to bring this back.
Also its not the exact same files, this one has updated morphs with erection up and down as i said above + the behemoth penis which is not present in the current One Patch Version.

TL; DR. Just one question: Do we use this with The One Patch or not?

Well sure, but i think it wont make any effect because the animation xmls in one patch doesnt use the erection up and down morphs i implemented so...
Also, the current One Patch version doesnt have support to the newest Behemoth anims.
And finally, you might want to use it along with other patches, it mostly depends on the Patch/Animator author instructions.

If you still have any questions or you feel like i didnt answer all of them so please let me know ?

hey @Obamaisded, This problem is related to the patches you are using, they need to be set properly or you need to mess with your load order to get it working correctly. This mod alone wont fix the erection by itself.

Yes, its compatible with One Patch and Indarello since this use CErection as erection morph for creatures

On 5/19/2020 at 4:11 PM, Ulfbearth said:

Also, the current One Patch version doesnt have support to the newest Behemoth anims.
And finally, you might want to use it along with other patches, it mostly depends on the Patch/Animator author instructions.

Yes, SavageCabbage currently instates your creation as a soft requirement, and The One Patch as a recommended one. That seems to imply that yours is more important while also working with The One Patch

Now, for myself, I have been unable to get Feral Ghoul penises working either using your mod alone or with The One Patch. The only way they work for me is when I use The One Patch alone.

This leads me to several questions:

(1) Knowing that your mod provides textures/meshes but not XMLs, how do you expect animators to call the flaccid/erected assets?

(2) What does your own setup look like? Are you using this resource pack with The One Patch, or without?

(3) The One Patch has a supermutant skeleton problem which you and some others found a temporary-but-working solution for (and I thank you for that). Is addressing this problem part of your goals?

Thanks.

(1) Knowing that your mod provides textures/meshes but not XMLs, how do you expect animators to call the flaccid/erected assets?

That is detailed in "Note for AAF Authors and Animators" in the mod description

(2) What does your own setup look like? Are you using this resource pack with The One Patch, or without?

I dont use One Patch neither this mod. I just use UAP which is focused on gay support and has all of the creature assets present in this mod (that's why i dont use it, because its redundant in my case)

(3) The One Patch has a supermutant skeleton problem which you and some others found a temporary-but-working solution for (and I thank you for that). Is addressing this problem part of your goals?

I really wish i could do something about it. I've tried to think many ways to turn this around but i couldnt found a way. At first, we need an experienced user in skeletons to fix this (like ZAZ or Leito)

Now, for myself, I have been unable to get Feral Ghoul penises working either using your mod alone or with The One Patch. The only way they work for me is when I use The One Patch alone.

Are you sure that wasnt just one more of looksmenu inconsistencies? I always suggest to test AAF animations in Qasmoke which is the most safest cell to get consistent erections.

Let me know if you have any more questions!

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this was already answered but I'm Also having issues with flaccid/sheathed penises.

ScreenShot0.png.23d3e1237e9680c3bb7660650ddd1102.png

In some animations it does protrude slightly but never fully.

I suspect this may be because I never could find "AiO Pack AAF Theme by Halstrom" Which your mod lists as a requirement. I was assuming it was merged with the all in one Theme mod which i do have installed. 

16 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

support to creature with penis morphs

In the fomod you have other options than just the morphs (manly moans, overlay options, and a few more). I figured there was some script that removed the overlays after a time. It seemed that this mod was the one causing the overlays to disappear because if I disable this one, the overlays stay on character as intended.  I suppose it could be another mod causing the issue.

I should also say that I have the same issue with bad ends. With this mod enabled bad ends don't fire. Disable this, and they fire properly. Strange.

26 minutes ago, SadSun said:

In the fomod you have other options than just the morphs (manly moans, overlay options, and a few more). I figured there was some script that removed the overlays after a time. It seemed that this mod was the one causing the overlays to disappear because if I disable this one, the overlays stay on character as intended.  I suppose it could be another mod causing the issue.

I should also say that I have the same issue with bad ends. With this mod enabled bad ends don't fire. Disable this, and they fire properly. Strange.

i think you are mistaking with UAP, this is AAF Creature Resources

33 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

i think you are mistaking with UAP

You seem to be 100% correct. As of five minutes ago, I would have placed a bet that I downloaded this instead, but it seems I didnt. Not sure how that happened. Thanks for the correction! Cheers!

40 minutes ago, SadSun said:

You seem to be 100% correct. As of five minutes ago, I would have placed a bet that I downloaded this instead, but it seems I didnt. Not sure how that happened. Thanks for the correction! Cheers!

Well if thats the case, UAP only provide the cum overlays textures to be used in other mods (like MCG).
MCG for example will apply the cum overlays by intercepting any animation played by AAF. Im afraid i cant make a patch using AAF files to be compatible with Wash Out That Cum mod. In the case of MCG, i think it would need to be integrated or something, not possible with my current skills.

2 hours ago, bingobang said:

question will this change my meshes because im using female supermutants and deathclaws and dont want them to revert to normal

Yes, but in this case you may want to load the female supermutant and deathclaw after creature resources. So female supermutants will not get penises but deathclaws may be, because the penis is attached via plugin, so in this case you want to disable the deathclaw penises plugin.