31 minutes ago, justforcensor said:

maybe stupid question, but how to spawn the gorilla in game for interaction, I have only seen 2 or 3 in institute, but I have it blown up.

There are some in nuka world as well, but you can use the console command help gorilla 4 npc_ then player.placeatme GORILLAIDHERE

On 9/10/2020 at 6:56 AM, justforcensor said:

Oh thanks! I still havn't play nuka world, save it till I have fully stable and working mods pack for female sex adventurer :)

I'd suggest that female sex adventurer be a bad ass (bad character) as Nuka is generally a bad area and designed for a bad character. Little to redeem the player other than kill everybody :(

10 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

I'd suggest that female sex adventurer be a bad ass (bad character) as Nuka is generally a bad area and designed for a bad character. Little to redeem the player other than kill everybody :(

Or a great place to descend deeper and deeper into depravity and perversion.

15 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

I was thinking about a visious whore-queen that sedused men and make them kill each other, or sometimes let her trustworthy 7 female companion lovers to run a bloodbath ower the place. this part actually works grate. I got 7 companions with unlim different automatic weapon with optics, I made 1 shot to make settlment hostile and they clean place of all that can breath in 10 second.

22 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Or a great place to descend deeper and deeper into depravity and perversion.

16 hours ago, justforcensor said:

I was thinking about a visious whore-queen that sedused men and make them kill each other, or sometimes let her trustworthy 7 female companion lovers to run a bloodbath ower the place. this part actually works grate. I got 7 companions with unlim different automatic weapon with optics, I made 1 shot to make settlment hostile and they clean place of all that can breath in 10 second.

Both work but there should IMO be some darkness in your character before going to Nuka World

• 2 weeks later...

Hi so everything seems to be working fine except my behemoths are always naked even tho I have the loincloth esl activated. Is this a load order problem? I have the deathclawnude.esp which I assumed was the main plugin for this mod last (after all animations) the separated cart and loincloth plugins above that. I manage my plugins using nmm

On 9/23/2020 at 5:12 AM, Rias_Gremory23 said:

Hi so everything seems to be working fine except my behemoths are always naked even tho I have the loincloth esl activated. Is this a load order problem? I have the deathclawnude.esp which I assumed was the main plugin for this mod last (after all animations) the separated cart and loincloth plugins above that. I manage my plugins using nmm

"smbehemoth loincloth.esp" is the one which matters for that, I think. Is it in your plugins.txt?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2020 at 10:02 AM, spicydoritos said:

I found a couple of alpha vicious dogs in a pack that didn't get dongs when their turn came around.  The regular vicious dogs worked as expected.  Screenshots attached for ease of locating the NPCs, if it's something you feel needs a fix.

Hide contents

ScreenShot10.jpg.f305e5f8df5c8981dd0e3ac7527196be.jpgScreenShot8.jpg.554bfde80528d852295d13b1d1c8b9f4.jpg

alright, thanks ?

Hi, thanks for this mod pack!

I merged all the esp/esl i'm using, do you think this might cause any problems?

Merged files:

Behemoth No Cart.esp

Bememoth Separated Cart.esp

Deathclaw_nude.esp

ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp

SMBehemoth Loincloth.esp

SuperMutantFreezeFix.esp

Into:

Creature Resources Merged.esp

Note: I had to "convert" Bememoth Separated Cart to esp since Merge Plugin was giving error on load and I also removed the entries that SMBehemoth Loincloth would replace anyway, before the merge.

12 hours ago, Fisk said:

Hi, thanks for this mod pack!

I merged all the esp/esl i'm using, do you think this might cause any problems?

Merged files:

Behemoth No Cart.esp

Bememoth Separated Cart.esp

Deathclaw_nude.esp

ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp

SMBehemoth Loincloth.esp

SuperMutantFreezeFix.esp

Into:

Creature Resources Merged.esp

Note: I had to "convert" Bememoth Separated Cart to esp since Merge Plugin was giving error on load and I also removed the entries that SMBehemoth Loincloth would replace anyway, before the merge.

im not sure tbh, maybe it will. I dont have any xml requiring any of the plugins anyway. All you can do is test and see what happens.

9 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

im not sure tbh, maybe it will. I dont have any xml requiring any of the plugins anyway. All you can do is test and see what happens.

Thanks for the reply! Interesting, I'll keep testing it and (if I don't forget hehe) I'll let you know of any bugs or not.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, megadoom41 said:

with this mod installed 1/5 super mutants freeze and become uninteractable after death, after testing without i think its whenever they play a death animation like grabbing their head after death and such, what did i do wrong

Install the supermutant freeze fix in the download list.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, BraveBunny said:

I've been hoping to make some animations for the creatures in this mod but can't for the life of me figure out how to import the .tri files into max (using max 2015) so i can only get the flaccid morphs in. I don't spose anyone knows how to do this ^^.

Well if theres one thing we do need its more animators, although from what others have said you could be in for a frustrating time with the way creatures are set up, i hope someone can help you and good luck ?

hey @BraveBunny good to know you are trying something with 3ds MAX.

Apparently you cant import the morphs themselves to 3ds max, BUT, you can export the "static" mesh a nif.
So for example (in the end youll get a generated nif that you can import to Max):
- if you need the creature erected, you need to build (in bodyslide) the said creature body with Erection set to 100% in bodyslide
- if you need the creature with erection up at 100%, then you need to build (in bodyslide) the said creature body with Erection Set to 100% and Erection up to 100%
and so on.

If you dont know how to do that i can provide the static nifs for you, you just need to tell me which creature you want to have the nif for and the values.
If you need a live support, you can contact me in discord: Ulfberth #8216. Or you can find me in AAF Discord server.

5 hours ago, BraveBunny said:

I've been hoping to make some animations for the creatures in this mod but can't for the life of me figure out how to import the .tri files into max (using max 2015) so i can only get the flaccid morphs in. I don't spose anyone knows how to do this ^^.

If I was you I'd get to know some of the animatiors and open a thread for modding. Show your current work in detail and what you want to do. This will show you are serious .. Show where you are stuck (on the program etc) so many state they want to do something and end up wasting people's time.  Showing a sincere attempt will likely get you a better response. Meeting and assisting support (or work) with an other animator (regardless of which game it is) will also give you some contacts and much needed assistance when you run into a problem. (chances are you don't have the add on files needed to work that .tri file. )

33 minutes ago, Evilhomer said:

Well if theres one thing we do need its more animators, although from what others have said you could be in for a frustrating time with the way creatures are set up, i hope someone can help you and good luck ?

You also aren't considering the niche fetish for this type of materials.  Same for Lesbian and Gay (males) animations and particular fetishes like foot worship and other things than simple  missionary ... It takes a great deal of effort and dedication to create the animations and in order for them to really be good ... IMO it takes someone that is truly interested in such things for them to be good (ot her than simple basic fill in the slot animations.