anyone can help ?
i installed this patch properly then checked the load order etc but have two porblems right now 
first: the feral goul penis works but just the textures are missing 
second: the supermutant penis not moving from his psoition 
otherwise everything works great except these two mistakes
I've already tried a lot but did not succeed

adadsa.png

ScreenShot12.png

6 minutes ago, zex4ever said:

ups just saw the descri
will try the mod ;)
AAF - The One Patch to Bang Them All 1.1.0"

That has the assets for penises. You need to reinstall the AIO Patch every time you add or delete any animation related pack in the future and it must over write all such packs..

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/4/2020 at 12:35 PM, Runcajsz said:

I've tried to use Rottweiler Dogmeat, but it's texture goes to purple. I put this rottweiler addon after One patch and Leito animation (related files are overwritten). Could anyone use this addon?

put the addon before leito

• 2 months later...

I just had a question about when I should use this over your other mod. It seems like if I don't intend on using MM animations I should just use this one instead? I just wanted to be sure, sorry for the stupid question. Thanks for all your work! 

hey @seraph85

Yeah! Since only in UAP there seems to be the updated creature assets, i decided to bring this back; So people can use it as standalone mod. Even if they dont want to use any other patches like One Patch/ Indarello's / Silver's and stuff.

1 hour ago, Ulfbearth said:

hey @seraph85

Yeah! Since only in UAP there seems to be the updated creature assets, i decided to bring this back; So people can use it as standalone mod. Even if they dont want to use any other patches like One Patch/ Indarello's / Silver's and stuff.

Thanks a lot! I'll switch over to this one now.

8 minutes ago, DremoraDream said:

Does this work out of the box with an existing setup utilizing Indarello's patch?

yup, as long as he's using the morphs for creatures correctly:
CErection to 100% for erected state
CErection to 0% for flaccid state.

I just uninstalled Ulfberth's AAF Patch v2.1.1 and now I'm just using this instead but now animations wont start up even with just humans. I went back to 2.1.1 and its fine again. Am I not installing something properly? I'm still messing with different load orders in MO to see if I can get it to work. Also 2.1.1 Fix 1 works fine if i just use that instead.

25 minutes ago, seraph85 said:

I just uninstalled Ulfberth's AAF Patch v2.1.1 and now I'm just using this instead but now animations wont start up even with just humans. I went back to 2.1.1 and its fine again. Am I not installing something properly? I'm still messing with different load orders in MO to see if I can get it to work. Also 2.1.1 Fix 1 works fine if i just use that instead.

it might be because you need to use this in conjunction with other patch.
This wont patch AAF itself nor is capable of making AAF to stop working (since no xmls are involved). It'll provide creature assets only.

50 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

it might be because you need to use this in conjunction with other patch.
This wont patch AAF itself nor is capable of making AAF to stop working (since no xmls are involved). It'll provide creature assets only.

Oh ok I misunderstood I didn't know you where supposed to use both this and the 2.1.1 fix. Should this patch be loaded in MO before or after your 2.1.1 fix?

11 minutes ago, seraph85 said:

Oh ok I misunderstood I didn't know you where supposed to use both this and the 2.1.1 fix. Should this patch be loaded in MO before or after your 2.1.1 fix?

No no, this is not supposed to be used with UAP. This is supposed to be a creature resource for other mods, because ppl who dont use UAP will have the outdated creature resources (coming from one patch for example, which has not been updated for a long time)
I mean, if you are having problems with AAF without UAP, its because you need something to patch your xmls or you have the wrong files installed/ wrong order.

If you dont want MM animations at all but still want the creature features, this mod is for you, but you need install the right files to get everything working. If you want MM animations, so no need to bother with this mod, its just meant for everyone who does not want to install UAP.

25 minutes ago, ClayboTGW said:

I hope a wolf rig is coming soon or if one is out there somewhere I haven't found it yet 

Wolves have the same skeleton as dogs so no special rig needed for them i suppose. Just need someone experienced in texturing to port the regular dog penis with proper textures.

1 hour ago, Ulfbearth said:

No no, this is not supposed to be used with UAP. This is supposed to be a creature resource for other mods, because ppl who dont use UAP will have the outdated creature resources (coming from one patch for example, which has not been updated for a long time)
I mean, if you are having problems with AAF without UAP, its because you need something to patch your xmls or you have the wrong files installed/ wrong order.

If you dont want MM animations at all but still want the creature features, this mod is for you, but you need install the right files to get everything working. If you want MM animations, so no need to bother with this mod, its just meant for everyone who does not want to install UAP.

Interesting, I really didn't think I was missing something so important that my animations cant even start without your mm mod installed. Thanks a lot for your help I'll have to go over saykorn's setup guide yet again and see where I messed up. Thanks for all the help!

Maybe rig was the wrong word to use I meant the wolf model has no penis, I have been looking around to see if one was somewhere on the LL site, the animations work fine but the poor wolves just can't seem to get up for the task at hand..lol

21 minutes ago, serhiodrubuzan said:

A patch for a patch that needs anotherpatch AHUENNO !!!

well i cant ensure support for other gender pairing but MM, thats a lot for me alone. I just made this a standalone creature resources because i have been asked to, (so people dont have to download UAP if it doesnt make sense with what they want).