5 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

No sense. The penis for creatures are already implemented by other mods. My mod is just to make it easier for Bodytalk users. Also, Bodytalk is specially made to work with AAF and has animated penis. Theres no reason to use outdated/unsupported bodies with AAF, specially if you are not a experienced modder.

I see... cause penis seems not to work with AAF even with bodytalk. Maybe is some kind of bug or load order. Anyways is there a way to customize the bodytalk for npcs? I mean the standard body is too strong.

49 minutes ago, andead said:

I see... cause penis seems not to work with AAF even with bodytalk. Maybe is some kind of bug or load order. Anyways is there a way to customize the bodytalk for npcs? I mean the standard body is too strong.

First, build the body with zero sliders in bodyslide (with build morphs box checked). Second, open the looksmenu for the npc you want to customize by using the console command "slm NPCIDHERE" no quotations. To get the npc id, with the console opened, left click on him and the ID will show up in your screen.

39 minutes ago, JunnJ said:

I am using Vortex.

Can you make sure you are loading my mod as last as possible? (the assets, not the plugin, specially because my mod doesnt have a plugin anyway)

17 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

First, build the body with zero sliders in bodyslide (with build morphs box checked). Second, open the looksmenu for the npc you want to customize by using the console command "slm NPCIDHERE" no quotations. To get the npc id, with the console opened, left click on him and the ID will show up in your screen.

Can you make sure you are loading my mod as last as possible? (the assets, not the plugin, specially because my mod doesnt have a plugin anyway)

I see! Thanks! Im using a female char, so do i still need to build the body in bodyslide for npcs?

22 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

Wouldn't let me reply to your comment but anyway. After trying to get it working with Vortex, I gave up and scrapped all support for it. Moved over to MO2 and sure enough, things are working. I tried it out with various NPCs and the only thing I noticed was the Super Mutant sometimes going flaccid on the downstroke and then erect on the up, personally I am not gonna complain, it's working now.

@JunnJ The best thing you did honestly. I have vortex managing my Starbound mods but i wish there were a MO2 for it instead.

About the supermutant thing, sometimes, it looks like the morphs fail to apply due to performance or for some unknown reason, so i advise running fo4 with least of opened programs as possible. It rarely happens in my setup, like, really rare, but it happens more often in others computers so i can't think on anything else.

@maddadicusrex

1st problem: if building the body with erection with 0% means the base shape is erected. The penis wont ANIMATE if the penis is erected, just if its flaccid. In this case i suggest you testing atomic jerking for example and you'll see the penis is not being animated through its bones, or any other of the atomic lust animations that use the animated penis instead of penis morphs

2nd problem: if you build the body without morphs this means you wont get penis angles when they are being called by AAF like "erection up" and "erection down". In this case i suggest you testing the Leito Carry animation animation where the Erection up is being used and Leito Powerbomb where the Erection down is being used. In those case you'll probably experience misalignment (because the erection up and down are not being applied since you turned the morphs off)

I understand you are trying to find the best method to make things work on your setup and you want to share them, but before sharing them, i politely ask you, to make a brief warning that the method is not officially recommended to not mislead people with misinformation. So people like me and TBOS wont have much problem giving support for those people.
That's not only for my mod or BT its for any mod you may have issues with.

33 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

I will test those animations, but the whole point in trying something different is that BT has not fixed the deformed penis issue to date. A working, normal penis, seemed like a win,win for folks frustrated by the non action. The tip was given to me by a poster on this forum. I still feel it is a good alternative to what the penis problems are now..

What non action is? don't think we are sitting here doing nothing. If you want to insist in wrong information fine, your choice, but don't mislead other ppl to it without previous warning.

Soooo... I was having some issues with a few animations not going erect using the "AAF Comprehensive Guide".

After switching over to your setup, and figuring out what I needed to disable... It appears things are working. I'm kind of curious why the big difference? I noticed no pose mods, I don't do poses, but for whatever reason, maybe I misunderstood, I thought the poses were mandatory to get sex animations to work (that's obviously not true). Do you use any of the pose mods at all further up your install list?

I noticed you don't have Farelle Animations, and I noticed you overwrite a file if I do enable that animation pack. Are you suggesting to stay away from that one completely? I also noticed you don't have any of the recent compatibility patches that have been released. Are those not needed with your mod? They don't seem to have any definition on their usage other then referring to the comprehensive list, which suggests BT and FG so I did assume they were for those mods.

What do you think about the new animation pack from 50Shades? Based on reading all the posts here and your conversation on another page getting things to work, I feel like I should stay away from any animation pack that doesn't have the morph xml because the erections can't be switched the -1, is this accurate?

Lastly, I noticed you don't have bad ends animations or bondage animations. Would you suggest staying away from those also?

I apologize for the massive amount of questions. I'm just trying to get a better understanding of all these recent animation pack changes, and yours seems to be the first one I got to work. I'm trying to cycle through all of them to be sure.

@Plaguetard
Oh right its a bit a lot to answer at once, but ill do my best ?

" After switching over to your setup, and figuring out what I needed to disable... It appears things are working. I'm kind of curious why the big difference? I noticed no pose mods, I don't do poses, but for whatever reason, maybe I misunderstood, I thought the poses were mandatory to get sex animations to work (that's obviously not true). Do you use any of the pose mods at all further up your install list? "
A: No, poses wouldnt be a requirement

" I noticed you don't have Farelle Animations, and I noticed you overwrite a file if I do enable that animation pack. Are you suggesting to stay away from that one completely? I also noticed you don't have any of the recent compatibility patches that have been released. Are those not needed with your mod? They don't seem to have any definition on their usage other then referring to the comprehensive list, which suggests BT and FG so I did assume they were for those mods. "

A: I have Farelle Animation pack here and it works pretty ok no reason to "stay away" from it. Its just included the morphsetdata.xml in its files which is unnecessary since BT is now handling all the possible morphsets.
No idea about the compatibility patches. I think this patch on its own its enough to get things working if you are a BT user and want to use creature animations too cus both humans and creature use the same morphset in an AAF scene

" What do you think about the new animation pack from 50Shades? Based on reading all the posts here and your conversation on another page getting things to work, I feel like I should stay away from any animation pack that doesn't have the morph xml because the erections can't be switched the -1, is this accurate? "

A: Actually that's what the most of animation packs should be. That's the most cleaned method to apply penis morphs. Creating custom morphsetdata.xml is just more and more troublesome like the one from SC's. If an animation pack doesnt have and morphsetdata.xml it means its using a default start/stop morphset in positiondata.xml, in most cases, ready and unready or erected and flaccid. Quite simple to track that, lets say the "50Shades" animation pack, in its positiondata.xml is using ready/unready, you can check the bodytalk2_morphsetdata.xml and see the ready/unready is being handled by that morphsetdata (this morphsetdata comes with latest bodytalk version and has priority 10 in AAF) so you'll see the -1 will be there too.
In other words, morphsetdata.xml and animationdata.xml is referenced by positiondata.xml. Both the animation names and start/stopmorphset are inside of positiondata.xml, so if an animationpack doesnt have a morphsetdata.xml its because its being handled by another mod, to check, just do what i said, see the start/stopmorphset in the positiondata and track that in any of the morphsetdata.xml you may have installed.

"Lastly, I noticed you don't have bad ends animations or bondage animations. Would you suggest staying away from those also?"

A: well as long as you make sure the start/stopmorphsetdata is being referenced by a morphsetdata.xml with the erection to -1 and to make sure the animationdata.xml don't have any lines with erection to = "value here" (if there's you want to delete it), so anything will be compatible.

Since you are this curious i gonna show you why we need the startmorphset to be at -1 to erection morph.

First of all, what are morphs? Morphs is a way to have the bodyslide sliders working ingame. So you want to play with slider in looksmenu? you need morphs! You want to have a working erection or penis angles during animations? You need morphs!
Morphs are provided by the .tri files and they come with the same name of the base mesh so for eg we have malebody.nif and malebody.tri as a morph with slider data ready to be called by the mods.
With that in mind you may be wondering. Oh, so that's why we need the morph box checked, so penis can go from flaccid to erected or have the penis angles being applied. But why erection -1? Here...
When you build the body, you build it with the Erection at 100%, when you do that, the penis goes flaccid as you see below
image.png.0bd63c41994a4f4a71dafaf8ec7a83d6.png

Also, when you do that, you before had a base shape (before you built) with a erected penis, but when you built the body with erection at 100% the flaccid penis from now on (the body you built) will be the Base Shape. If we set the base shape in bodyslide with erection at 100% the Erection slider will now be 0% but this time with flaccid penis (that's how you built mesh looks like) as in the following shot
image.png.901074d02c41e5719413142797a1b7d8.png

Ok, now the Erection slider is back to 0% and the base shape has flaccid penis. If we now had a morphsetdata.xml with erection to = 1, in other words, erection to 100% (bodyslide Erection slider) the penis will do this as many of you know:

image.png.357d409579ad1939a1d622c66c3c39b6.png

but if the morphsetadata has erection to =-1, in other words, -100%, this is what it happens

image.png.0f60d2073c36de9ebfb295c32b8d3231.png

Out of curiosity, if in morphsetdata there were any other name that wasn't "Erection" to =#, the body won't be affected. So the morph value in morphsetdata must be the exact same in bodyslide for that body.

Its really difficult to explain, specially because english is not my native language, but i hope you understood at least 20% of the thing.

It seems that Leito's animations work best (100% normal erection) with Bodytalk. I have never had a failure when his mods are triggered first. Just about anyone elses' animations ,even those who say they are compatible with BT, if triggered first ,will fail. So what is the big difference between Leito and the others that one works all the time and the others are usually busted? It seems an easy fix if we could just copy Leito's code from his mod over to everyone else. But, maybe, it is not that simple.

12 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

It seems that Leito's animations work best (100% normal erection) with Bodytalk. I have never had a failure when his mods are triggered first. Just about anyone elses' animations ,even those who say they are compatible with BT, if triggered first ,will fail. So what is the big difference between Leito and the others that one works all the time and the others are usually busted? It seems an easy fix if we could just copy Leito's code from his mod over to everyone else. But, maybe, it is not that simple.

i don't know how the xmls are set up in your mod manager but all animations work fine in my game. Its just like i said: if there's a custom morphsetdata.xml, the erection to =1 must be erection to =-1. If there's erection to = "value here" in animationdata.xml, its must be deleted so only penis angles like Erection up and Erection Down will be there as it has been guided here:
https://vectorplexus.com/topic/912-bodytalk-v2-and-aaf-no-erect-problem/

19 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

Its really difficult to explain, specially because english is not my native language, but i hope you understood at least 20% of the thing.

I just want to thank you for that significantly in depth explanation. Taking such time to answer really meant a lot and that made things make a lot more sense in how all the animations function and will help me reduce causing myself animation errors in the future. You can hardly tell that English is not your native language by the way, you were spot on with how you explained things.

First of all, thanks a lot for this patch, it fixed erect creature schlongs (dogs in particular) not showing up after I followed this guide here.

You should probably update your mod description and at least mention this patch here and how it makes every need to tinker with erection values obsolete. ;)

Also why are you linking to Leito's rigs?  It doesn't seem like they are needed, just install AAF, the three in one theme for it, BT, some animation mods, this mod here and the all in one patch (and maybe a deathclaw schlong, dunno).

Or am I missing something important?

1 hour ago, Bazinga said:

First of all, thanks a lot for this patch, it fixed erect creature schlongs (dogs in particular) not showing up after I followed this guide here.

You should probably update your mod description and at least mention this patch here and how it makes every need to tinker with erection values obsolete. ;)

Also why are you linking to Leito's rigs?  It doesn't seem like they are needed, just install AAF, the three in one theme for it, BT, some animation mods, this mod here and the all in one patch (and maybe a deathclaw schlong, dunno).

I still have rigs because Creature Assets says it needs it (Creature Assets built into AIO Patch) I do not use Deathclaw junk as it shows up because of AIO Patch. No offence to Ulthbearth:thumbsup:, who has been fantastic and always there to offer help on multiple threads, but his mod is not needed either. I have never used it and until the AIO, was using multiple mods and workarounds to get creatures to function. But AIO kinda fixes everything..

2 hours ago, Bazinga said:

The creature aasets are actually just needed for the supermutant skeleton so he can have the animated penis for those animations who use it. Im aware of The One Patch, im just waiting for it to integrate actual MM support that my mod has to make it this obsolete.

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

I still have rigs because Creature Assets says it needs it (Creature Assets built into AIO Patch) I do not use Deathclaw junk as it shows up because of AIO Patch. No offence to Ulthbearth:thumbsup:, who has been fantastic and always there to offer help on multiple threads, but his mod is not needed either. I have never used it and until the AIO, was using multiple mods and workarounds to get creatures to function. But AIO kinda fixes everything..

Ppl who play MM animations for creature will not have it with The One Patch.

12 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

The creature aasets are actually just needed for the supermutant skeleton so he can have the animated penis for those animations who use it. Im aware of The One Patch, im just waiting for it to integrate actual MM support that my mod has to make it this obsolete.

Ppl who play MM animations for creature will not have it with The One Patch.

Gotcha..