25 minutes ago, ZubZaZub said:

This fix allows separation of SuperMutant heads, possibly prevents separation of arms and legs (didn't test this aspect properly yet).

Okay, I see.A split in CBBE will not conflict with your fix?I'm not interested in anything else.Благодарю

5 hours ago, ZubZaZub said:

Also knocked out SuperMutants (Knockout Framework mod) remain standing, but you can see that they are still alive (small body movements)

and they can be interacted.

Actually noticed that my fix doesn't help with the use of non-lethal weapon of Knockout Framework mod. It's the same result with or without fix.

And it differs depending on type of used weapon.

If ranged non-lethal weapon used then SuperMutants will be standing, looking alive and interactable when  their health reaches zero.

But with melee non-lethal weapon they can become frozen and non-interactable just after one or few hits when they are still full of health.

44 minutes ago, Mann.co said:

so... I installed it using Vortex.

None of the creatures have penises.

And sex options arent availible.

It doesnt say it is conflicting.

Anything I could be possibly doing wrong? is Vortex the problem?

do you have any mod working at all?

3 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

do you have any mod working at all?

I was actually able to get it working.

I uninstalled this, and installed UAF (your mod of course) and that version worked.

After seeing it in action, i have to say. You... Are... A... GOD!!

43 minutes ago, Mann.co said:

I was actually able to get it working.

I uninstalled this, and installed UAF (your mod of course) and that version worked.

After seeing it in action, i have to say. You... Are... A... GOD!!

well, glad you got it working

On 8/16/2020 at 7:04 AM, ZubZaZub said:

My workaround for SuperMutant Freeze (disabling dismemberment mods didn't work for me)

In the record Fallout4.esm\Body Part Data\<SuperMutantBodyPartData> in Limb Part subrecords I removed references to Actor Value Information

LeftAttackCondition "Left Arm" [AVIF:0000036E]
LeftMobilityCondition "Left Leg" [AVIF:00000370] (2 entries)
RightAttackCondition "Right Arm" [AVIF:0000036F]
RightMobilityCondition "Right Leg" [AVIF:00000371] (2 entries)

2 entries for legs because each leg represented by 2 parts (leg and foot)

SuperMutants no longer freeze after death and can be looted.
Downside is that  limbs (arms and legs) become unavailable for VATS aiming (Super Mutants only).

Also knocked out SuperMutants (Knockout Framework mod) remain standing, but you can see that they are still alive (small body movements)

and they can be interacted.

.esl file with my fix is attached.

My fix is not compatible with mods that disable SuperMutant dismemberment.

SuperMutantFreezeFix.esl 2.96 kB · 17 downloads

Question: There is a SuperMutant Freeze fix in the download section that contains a .esp file.  Which file should I use, this .esl or the .esp?

6 hours ago, justbob2 said:

Question: There is a SuperMutant Freeze fix in the download section that contains a .esp file.  Which file should I use, this .esl or the .esp?

I recommend using the esp instead so you can make it load as last as possible and have it dealt with any conflict.

I made it flagged as esl so dont worry about the plugin space.

hey Ulfbearth, 

So, while this mod is working as intended, I noticed while fighting a behemoth (in a gun fight, not "that kind of" fight. You get my meaning lol~~) that VATS can no longer target its head and limbs. 

Is it this mod's doing? I'd okay with it because I've got other ways to kill behemoths and survive, but just want to make sure it's not my computer acting weird.

3 hours ago, Vel W said:

hey Ulfbearth, 

So, while this mod is working as intended, I noticed while fighting a behemoth (in a gun fight, not "that kind of" fight. You get my meaning lol~~) that VATS can no longer target its head and limbs. 

Is it this mod's doing? I'd okay with it because I've got other ways to kill behemoths and survive, but just want to make sure it's not my computer acting weird.

Hmmm... Apparently the supermutant freeze fix affects behemoths too? I notice that stuff cus i cant use VATS in my build

7 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

Apparently the supermutant freeze fix affects behemoths too?

That's a good guess, but no, I've been doing without the supermutant freeze fix. I test-played things before deciding which mods to keep and the prevention of VATS targeting supermutants isn't so much my cup of tea (as I need VATS to fight those suicide bombers), so for AAF mods, I've only got these:

image.png.715e532e00f015e5e342edb8566ad353.png

image.png.f87f87fb9ed9df41746df139d7f7f57e.png 

Could it be the Behemoth No Cart.esp? I am totally keeping that one~~~Behemoths without carts just feel so badass~~reminds me of Attack On Titans~~but I digress.

As a side note, for some reason this mod installs both "Behemoth Separated Cart.esl" and "Behemoth No Cart.esp" even tho I only chose "No Cart" and not "Loincloth" in the FOMOD. Wonder what's up with that one.

10 hours ago, Vel W said:

That's a good guess, but no, I've been doing without the supermutant freeze fix. I test-played things before deciding which mods to keep and the prevention of VATS targeting supermutants isn't so much my cup of tea (as I need VATS to fight those suicide bombers), so for AAF mods, I've only got these:

image.png.715e532e00f015e5e342edb8566ad353.png

image.png.f87f87fb9ed9df41746df139d7f7f57e.png 

Could it be the Behemoth No Cart.esp? I am totally keeping that one~~~Behemoths without carts just feel so badass~~reminds me of Attack On Titans~~but I digress.

As a side note, for some reason this mod installs both "Behemoth Separated Cart.esl" and "Behemoth No Cart.esp" even tho I only chose "No Cart" and not "Loincloth" in the FOMOD. Wonder what's up with that one.

Hmm, on the process of reworking weights for behemoths, i mightve reimported the obj and the segment were gone? Dunno tbh.

Yeah, those are the plugins youll get to have the separated cart working

15 hours ago, Vel W said:

I need VATS to fight those suicide bombers

Tangential, but the constant beeping during sex scenes got real old real fast, so I've been happily using https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9444 to swap their bombs out for rifles. Works great. Of course, if you actually like  having suiciders, then I suppose that's not a mod for you.

20 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Tangential, but the constant beeping during sex scenes got real old real fast, so I've been happily using https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9444 to swap their bombs out for rifles. Works great. Of course, if you actually like  having suiciders, then I suppose that's not a mod for you.

Thanks for sharing. I can certainly see an audience for that mod. As you guessed, I do like having bombers around from a gameplay perspective. Annoying and nerve-wrecking as they are, they bring strategic elements into the game.

5 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

Yeah, those are the plugins youll get to have the separated cart working

If so, let me confirm with you what I think the plugins are doing. These are based on what I was able to read using FO4Edit.

Correct me if anything sounds incorrect:

1.  "Behemoth Separated Cart.esl" splits the cart reference by making it an outfit rather than an armor addon, so the game treats the behemoth and the cart he wears as 2 objects. Vanilla, unmodded game treats them as if they were 1 object.

2.  "Behemoth No Cart.esp" achieves the effects of behemoth not wearing the cart by simply making the cart's model invisible

3. "Behemoth Separated Cart.esl" gets installed no matter what options are taken at the Behemoth FOMOD page. So long as the user uses the Behemoth animations here, this ESL is required.

Thanks for being patient. As a NMM user, this is how I ensure all mods installed work as intended on my many-years-old laptop~~by understanding exactly how each does its job.

59 minutes ago, Vel W said:

Thanks for sharing. I can certainly see an audience for that mod. As you guessed, I do like having bombers around from a gameplay perspective. Annoying and nerve-wrecking as they are, they bring strategic elements into the game.

If so, let me confirm with you what I think the plugins are doing. These are based on what I was able to read using FO4Edit.

Correct me if anything sounds incorrect:

1.  "Behemoth Separated Cart.esl" splits the cart reference by making it an outfit rather than an armor addon, so the game treats the behemoth and the cart he wears as 2 objects. Vanilla, unmodded game treats them as if they were 1 object.

2.  "Behemoth No Cart.esp" achieves the effects of behemoth not wearing the cart by simply making the cart's model invisible

3. "Behemoth Separated Cart.esl" gets installed no matter what options are taken at the Behemoth FOMOD page. So long as the user uses the Behemoth animations here, this ESL is required.

Thanks for being patient. As a NMM user, this is how I ensure all mods installed work as intended on my many-years-old laptop~~by understanding exactly how each does its job.

I cant remember exactly the reason i made the esl required because its been a long time. But i think i made it just so the loincloth can be toggleable and detected by AAF for stripping.

4 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

can be toggleable and detected by AAF for stripping.

Yep, that's quite close to what I think the files' logic is. I know what it's like when one has done so many technically hard things the old details could at times become hazy. Thank you all the same.

• 2 weeks later...