1 hour ago, Ulfbearth said:

Think you can try in coc qasmoke to make sure?

I think it works now. AAF was outdatet ^^ I could only test it with dogmeat and Strong because it's hard to find a friendly bigger creature^^ Most creature scenes are only rape-scenarios as far as I have found.

21 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

I think it works now. AAF was outdatet ^^ I could only test it with dogmeat and Strong because it's hard to find a friendly bigger creature^^ Most creature scenes are only rape-scenarios as far as I have found.

You can use tcai to toggle npc combat ai so they wont attack you. Very useful for testing.

I think its possible but its a tough work. I'd have to import every outfit and see how much its clipping with the penises. In some cases, i'd have to change the biped slot of the outfit so the penis is not shown underneath and in other cases there can be physics involved where i cant control.

Its something to think about for the future for sure, but for now i'll be focusing in other projects. If there's anyone interested in it though let me know and i can guide through it and implement it to the patch anytime!

8 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

038b62be5edfe37c8b0d85cfa3473f4e.gif

I take that as a "no" ^^ It just looks strange when Strong is walking around naked all the time. Poor children in Diamond City ^^ At least he had some rags as vanilla befor.

Why not just add the penis befor the animation starts?

7 hours ago, Indarello said:

Bodyslide file need update

Here, i gonna add it to the next update:
[Creature] Gorilla.zip

Keep in mind that whenever you gonna load a bodyslide file for a creature, you need to switch to the corresponding skeleton in bodyslide settings as well or else, they will look all messed up. Here, i'll be providing the skeleton files you can load for that:
BS & OS Skeletons.7z

Also for those wanting to test animations with hostile creatures using just AAF you can try ` followed by tdetect this shuts down all targeting it will also stopped say dogmeat from doing head tracking which when on will make dogs look at your invis character instead of looking at your clone in the scene.

For those with flaccid problems I had that issue awhile back with super mutants it turned out to be conflicting Morphset.xmls make sure ALL the Morphsets read the same with values of CErect=0  (Flaccid) and CErect = 1 (Fully Erect)  just one xml file reading wrong will bust the morphs.

Human male morphs (Bodytalk) should read 0 (Flaccid) and -1 (erect)

6 minutes ago, ClayboTGW said:

For those with flaccid problems I had that issue awhile back with super mutants it turned out to be conflicting Morphset.xmls make sure ALL the Morphsets read the same with values of CErect=0  (Flaccid) and CErect = 1 (Fully Erect)  just one xml file reading wrong will bust the morphs.

Turns out some animation packs use custom morphset which is not advisable (we have tried to convince everyone to use ready and unReady start/stopmorphset as a way to streamline the whole thing but not everyone followed). With that in mind, i added all the existent morphsets to AAF_morphsetdata.xml with higher priority hoping it could override all of them, but i guess the priority system is not much realiable.

14 minutes ago, ClayboTGW said:

I seen you have added scale to the deathclaws is that a line that can be added into a XML or is it a hard coded feature in the animation itself?

its a body morph, so it can be added to the xml yeah. it would be just like <morph id="Scale" value="X"/>. And as far as i know, we cant control body morphs in animations, just bones, that's pretty much AAF's work.

Hey Ulf, two quick notes.

1- I was having trouble with backward/flaccid penises until I updated AAF from version 121 to 133.  Could account for some of the issues people have mentioned here.  Maybe it's not the morphset priority that's failing, but a mismatch with older AAF versions?

2- I nearly went mad trying to figure out why gorilla penises weren't working for me.  My test subject was the Pack's captive gorilla in Bradberton Amphitheater.  Finally I noticed that he was called a "Ghoulrilla" in AAF; spawned a regular gorilla via console and the penis worked perfectly.  Would it be a major undertaking to add the same assets to this creature in some future version?

ScreenShot1022.jpg.9245520c6b7d0b99341b6facb60a1569.jpg

7 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Hey Ulf, two quick notes.

1- I was having trouble with backward/flaccid penises until I updated AAF from version 121 to 133.  Could account for some of the issues people have mentioned here.  Maybe it's not the morphset priority that's failing, but a mismatch with older AAF versions?

2- I nearly went mad trying to figure out why gorilla penises weren't working for me.  My test subject was the Pack's captive gorilla in Bradberton Amphitheater.  Finally I noticed that he was called a "Ghoulrilla" in AAF; spawned a regular gorilla via console and the penis worked perfectly.  Would it be a major undertaking to add the same assets to this creature in some future version?

ScreenShot1022.jpg.9245520c6b7d0b99341b6facb60a1569.jpg

1. I didnt find any mentions directly to morphsets so im not sure. But i changed the AAF structure for all XMLs according to latest AAF update so its always inportant to have AAF updated.

2. Oh it seems these are missing when they use exact same model as vanilla (dumb bethesda smh). Will fix in next update.

Dog penis wont come out of there sheath, At first I was using NMM thinking that was it, so I switched to Vortex but there still not working, I installed the penis fix witch fixed the deathclaw penises but the dogs still wont work. if you need  load order tell me.

1 hour ago, Apex-Fox said:

Dog penis wont come out of there sheath, At first I was using NMM thinking that was it, so I switched to Vortex but there still not working, I installed the penis fix witch fixed the deathclaw penises but the dogs still wont work. if you need  load order tell me.

it depends on the animation you are running and if the said animation is actually using the CErection morph. Make sure to load this mod assets as later in your mod rules
Try this guide if anything:

24 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

it depends on the animation you are running and if the said animation is actually using the CErection morph. Make sure to load this mod assets as later in your mod rules
Try this guide if anything:

Already went through the install guide, Are there any mods your is incompatible with? or animations packs that wont work?

1 hour ago, Apex-Fox said:

Already went through the install guide, Are there any mods your is incompatible with? or animations packs that wont work?

It should work with any animation. As long as the Animator/patch used the correct morphs in his xmls. You can check my MM xmls for example, they all should have erect penises during AAF for creatures.