6 hours ago, OlBenny said:

Hihi!  Question for you Ulfbearth, or anyone else who might know, the esp for the behemoth loincloth, is that safe to convert into an esl, or does that have to be an esp to work?

Good question, im still not familar with when a plugin has to be an esp or esl so i suggest you to test it yourself and see where it goes.

3 hours ago, GENOZCIDE said:

all animations with super mutants of savagecabagge

What version of SC's animation pack? And are you also using any mods which patch the XML files from it? Also, what male body are you using?

5 hours ago, GENOZCIDE said:

all animations with super mutants of savagecabagge

@SavageCabbage updated his SM anims to use penis bones which means the morphs value entered in animationData for it, will conflict with the animated penis. So its up to him to remove the morphs or from wherever those animations are comming from if they are from any patch.

To sum up, it has nothing to do in this thread since these files just provide creature penises and not any xmls for animations.

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

What version of SC's animation pack? And are you also using any mods which patch the XML files from it? Also, what male body are you using?

I use version 1.2.2 of savagecabagge, the body is bodytalk and in the XML files I installed erection fix I don't know if that affects anything, I am very very new to moding fallout 4

On 5/19/2020 at 5:11 PM, Ulfbearth said:

Well sure, but i think it wont make any effect because the animation xmls in one patch doesnt use the erection up and down morphs i implemented so...

Also, the current One Patch version doesnt have support to the newest Behemoth anims.
And finally, you might want to use it along with other patches, it mostly depends on the Patch/Animator author instructions.

Does this mean until someone adds support for your new morphs, we won't see any difference with this mod?

And is One Patch still relevant? I'm not sure why I even had it installed, aside from suporting Leito's animations. Is it only relevant for older animation packs that don't fully support AAF, but irrelevant for newer animation packs for AAF?

43 minutes ago, nanashi50 said:

Does this mean until someone adds support for your new morphs, we won't see any difference with this mod?

And is One Patch still relevant? I'm not sure why I even had it installed, aside from suporting Leito's animations. Is it only relevant for older animation packs that don't fully support AAF, but irrelevant for newer animation packs for AAF?

One Patch had Creature Penises and worked only for the older animation packs. I got rid of Leitos and One Patch, downloaded this mod and everything works fine and all my beasts are well endowed

45 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

One Patch had Creature Penises and worked only for the older animation packs. I got rid of Leitos and One Patch, downloaded this mod and everything works fine and all my beasts are well endowed

Are the XML files for all the other animation packs unnecessary? There are a number of other packs that haven't been updated in 1-2 years.

1 hour ago, nanashi50 said:

Are the XML files for all the other animation packs unnecessary? There are a number of other packs that haven't been updated in 1-2 years.

I only kept Farells and Vader around because of their Creature content, but SC has stepped up to the plate and has more than rplaced their animation totals, so I let them go also. Just newer stuff now, plus they play better with the new AAF updates..

3 hours ago, nanashi50 said:

Im sorry i guess i was not clear. There are no new morphs exactly (except i renamed thr CErection to Erection but it should morph all the same with the morphsetData install. Oh and the penis adjust slider but thats no required for straight anims). The morphs are kind of the same as One Patch but with some modifications i have been doing since then.

What i meant is that if the author of animation pack/patch dont make the correct usage of morphs, thats not this file's problem. In fact, i starting to think every issue related to "the dogmeat is limp" thing is not a valid bug comming from users because this mod does not patch anything, it just provide resource. Unless you know what you doing and yoh are 100% sure the issue is directly to the morphs .tri files and no bad AAF morph management, so you better not report that kind of bug to me, but to the right author.

As for One Patch it seems people are stopping to use it. I dunno. I only provide MM support with UAP, so i dont know what is happening outside of that. You can always follow Saya's guide for that.

1 hour ago, Ulfbearth said:

As for One Patch it seems people are stopping to use it. I dunno. I only provide MM support with UAP, so i dont know what is happening outside of that. You can always follow Saya's guide for that.

Thanks, didn't see that guide before. Will look at that for reference on latest mods.

17 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

I only kept Farells and Vader around because of their Creature content, but SC has stepped up to the plate and has more than rplaced their animation totals, so I let them go also. Just newer stuff now, plus they play better with the new AAF updates..

I stopped using Farelle's recently as more and better super mutant content was included by newer animation packs, but have been hanging onto Vadermania because AAF Violate uses it for feral ghoul gangbangs. If some current pack added content for that, and Violate included support for it, I'd drop Vader's old anims like a live grenade.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

I stopped using Farelle's recently as more and better super mutant content was included by newer animation packs, but have been hanging onto Vadermania because AAF Violate uses it for feral ghoul gangbangs. If some current pack added content for that, and Violate included support for it, I'd drop Vader's old anims like a live grenade.

Totally forgot about them..Wonder if Vader might work anyhow without One Patch ,if Creature Resources overode it? Might try it...

4 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Totally forgot about them..Wonder if Vader might work anyhow without One Patch ,if Creature Resources overode it? Might try it...

I want to say it does for the most part, I think I recall still seeing erect ferals in gangbangs since I stopped using TOPTBTA (can't easily check for the moment, I'm deep down a rabbit hole for FG outfit updates).

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

I want to say it does for the most part, I think I recall still seeing erect ferals in gangbangs since I stopped using TOPTBTA (can't easily check for the moment, I'm deep down a rabbit hole for FG outfit updates).

It does work. Really need a Threesome for a character and 2 Ferals. Violate created an XML for it but my game and Violate do not play well together. 

• 3 weeks later...

This resource pack is the community standard at this point. Job well done, sir @Ulfbearth. A toast to you. ?

Not sure if there's ever a way around the issue with Supermutants' skeleton.hkx freezing their poses, but the option to choose in the FOMOD will do for now.

Also appreciate how you went to great lengths to also include Withered feral ghouls. The One Patch did not bother with the various feral types.

41 minutes ago, Vel W said:

Not sure if there's ever a way around the issue with Supermutants' skeleton.hkx freezing their poses, but the option to choose in the FOMOD will do for now.

There's always a way around. Just no one experienced with skeletons around to help us out

41 minutes ago, Vel W said:

Also appreciate how you went to great lengths to also include Withered feral ghouls. The One Patch did not bother with the various feral types.

Thank @SilverPerv for that. I just incorporated in this resource pack.

• 2 weeks later...

My workaround for SuperMutant Freeze (disabling dismemberment mods didn't work for me)

In the record Fallout4.esm\Body Part Data\<SuperMutantBodyPartData> in Limb Part subrecords I removed references to Actor Value Information

LeftAttackCondition "Left Arm" [AVIF:0000036E]
LeftMobilityCondition "Left Leg" [AVIF:00000370] (2 entries)
RightAttackCondition "Right Arm" [AVIF:0000036F]
RightMobilityCondition "Right Leg" [AVIF:00000371] (2 entries)

2 entries for legs because each leg represented by 2 parts (leg and foot)

SuperMutants no longer freeze after death and can be looted.
Downside is that  limbs (arms and legs) become unavailable for VATS aiming (Super Mutants only).

Also knocked out SuperMutants (Knockout Framework mod) remain standing, but you can see that they are still alive (small body movements)

and they can be interacted.

.esl file with my fix is attached.

My fix is not compatible with mods that disable SuperMutant dismemberment.

SuperMutantFreezeFix.esl

17 minutes ago, Fiona159 said:

If you don't mind,can you tell me what these mods are?

Mods like https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28756, which prevent separation of heads, arms, legs after death.

They edit the same record as my fix.

You can have those mods installed, but my fix must be below in load order. My fix changes only SuperMutans.

This fix allows separation of SuperMutant heads, possibly prevents separation of arms and legs (didn't test this aspect properly yet).