@Devianne Yeah, the "creature unlock" from MCG adds animationdata files, that has wrong assignment for penis morphs to work with creatures. Whoever it just enables the creature animations to play for male too, in this case, you can just use the "Either" option of my fomod, so that file is unnecessary. 

As for the Theme Override tho, i think you'll be ok if you install those.

24 minutes ago, Cicada3301 said:

Cant go to the next AAF menu tab after tab with characters choosing, without this mod its ok. Required mods installed. What could be the problem?

Open your AAF with Home Key, Then press Delete till you get to the Admin Mode, once in Admin Mode Press enter and a window with errors will show up, i'd like to have a pic of that window.

2 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

@Devianne Yeah, the "creature unlock" from MCG adds animationdata files, that has wrong assignment for penis morphs to work with creatures. Whoever it just enables the creature animations to play for male too, in this case, you can just use the "Either" option of my fomod, so that file is unnecessary. 

As for the Theme Override tho, i think you'll be ok if you install those.

How that file has wrong assignement for penis morph?

12 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

How that file has wrong assignement for penis morph?

"Erection to" morphs should not be in animationdata.xml (unless you want to distort on purpose), thats why the _morphsetData.xml exist. The only morphs you normally want in animation data is penis angles like Erection Up/Down or Penis adjustments like "Length" or "Scale" as it is for Deathclaws in this patch.

Also those animationdata are using old morphs for creatures like "erection straight" ,"dogmeat activity". I don't think those will conflict with the morphs with this patch (cus the creatures in this patch is using CErection) but its always good to keep things clean. 

7 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

"Erection to" morphs should not be in animationdata.xml (unless you want to distort on purpose), thats why the _morphsetData.xml exist. The only morphs you normally want in animation data is penis angles like Erection Up/Down or Penis adjustments like "Length" or "Scale" as it is for Deathclaws in this patch.

Also those animationdata are using old morphs for creatures like "erection straight" ,"dogmeat activity". I don't think those will conflict with the morphs with this patch (cus the creatures in this patch is using CErection) but its always good to keep things clean. 

Mcg xml overrides change directly the originals... Mcg xml overrides doesn't change penis data on creatures but just add erection to 0 to the human actor...and that same erection to 0 line is used in many patches from other authors like patcges for leito and crazy to signal that if a male is put as a female it should not have any erection at all to avoid clipping in animations originally made for females...  so in the end you are saying that the various authors that made the creature  animations in the first place made their own xml that were released with their files wrongly because about creatures nothing has been changed in mcg overrides...only for human actors, so are you sure about what you said? ?

10 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

Mcg xml overrides change directly the originals... Mcg xml overrides doesn't change penis data on creatures but just add erection to 0 to the human actor...and that same erection to 0 line is used in many patches from other authors like patcges for leito and crazy to signal that if a male is put as a female it should not have any erection at all to avoid clipping in animations originally made for females...  so in the end you are saying that the various authors that made the creature  animations in the first place made their own xml that were released with their files wrongly because about creatures nothing has been changed in mcg overrides...only for human actors, so are you sure about what you said? ?

Guess what, the only reason we need patches are because the original authors left their mods incomplete, not updated to changing specs, or just left the building to do other things. There are plenty of files put out there that are waiting for others to fix..

2 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Guess what, the only reason we need patches are because the original authors left their mods incomplete, not updated to changing specs, or just left the building to do other things. There are plenty of files put out there that are waiting for others to fix..

Well...I guess you're right :)

32 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

ah yeah, its not MCG author fault at all, he just unlocked the gender settings,but he used unoptmized files for that as maddad said. Animators should not touch Erection morphsets in xmls but Penis Angles and stuff. The most clean way is:

1.DO NOT CREATE A NEW MORPHSETDATA (just use the ready/unReady as start/stopMorphset - which is used in the default AAF_Morphsetdata.xml -  in positiondata.xml instead, creating more and more morphsets just have been causing more penis distortions in animations packs)

2.DO NOT INCLUDE ERECTION MORPHS IN ANIMATION DATA (penis angle and penis adjustment are fine)

11 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

ah yeah, its not MCG author fault at all, he just unlocked the gender settings,but he used unoptmized files for that as maddad said. Animators should not touch Erection morphsets in xmls but Penis Angles and stuff. The most clean way is:

1.DO NOT CREATE A NEW MORPHSETDATA (just use the ready/unReady as start/stopMorphset - which is used in the default AAF_Morphsetdata.xml -  in positiondata.xml instead, creating more and more morphsets just have been causing more penis distortions in animations packs)

2.DO NOT INCLUDE ERECTION MORPHS IN ANIMATION DATA (penis angle and penis adjustment are fine)

Thanks for the explanation, this is very useful, i was planning to do some personal modifications for my personal gameplay and that will help a lot :)

19 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

Thanks for the explanation, this is very useful, i was planning to do some personal modifications for my personal gameplay and that will help a lot :)

Cool! you can ask me for assistance when it comes to morphsets.

One day, the biggest hero, will do a fully loaded AAF mod list (perfect aaf) with all animations, all penises,  all strapons, mod list, load order, and a zipped file containing the AAF folder under data... a hero because then we would stop hounding the authors and more playing :)

Just big dream instead of sorting through all the posts and all the patches here and there.

J/s

John

8 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Tried this out again. Have penises, but no erections. Have this mod overiding all others. Have all patches and packs. Without this mod, I have working erections for everyone, but I was hoping this might fix ferals for me.  

I need to see your modlist

16 minutes ago, kt82559351 said:

i'm reinstall fallout4 and mods... but didn't working why...

6.JPG

What is not working exactly? And why is your bodytalk deactivated?

3 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

I use Vortex. Can find mod install listing but not an order. Plugins are in order but is missing a number of mods that are not plugins. Any idea how to find my Vortex/LOOT load order?

No idea, i dont use vortex so i dont know. I just want to see your modlist and also can you get an animation name sample your are having issue with?

33 minutes ago, kt82559351 said:

i'm reinstall fallout4 and mods... but didn't working why...

6.JPG

You should probably not consider what I have to suggest as advise, but as experimentation; I had and similar problems and many more yesterday (and still have), and I see that you have "CreatureGameAssets" enabled. How are super mutants behaving for you? As in are dicks where they should be and do they function? Also on a more major note when you kill a super mutant with dismemberment (for example shoot it's arm off with rocket launcher) do they just freeze on the spot as statues with missing arm or do they ragdoll normally?

Also I fixed the not erecting dicks in my game by moving "Creature Patch for Bodytalk2" so that everything was overwriting it and that did it for me. Not a good solution as it goes against mod authors instructions, but for now it is working.

*Edit ok I seem to have gotten two people mixed up, thought that list posted was from the guy who said:  

Tried this out again. Have penises, but no erections. Have this mod overiding all others. Have all patches and packs. Without this mod, I have working erections for everyone, but I was hoping this might fix ferals for me.  

3 minutes ago, 4wnrs6 said:

You should probably not consider what I have to suggest as advise, but as experimentation; I had and similar problems and many more yesterday (and still have), and I see that you have "CreatureGameAssets" enabled. How are super mutants behaving for you? As in are dicks where they should be and do they function? Also on a more major note when you kill a super mutant with dismemberment (for example shoot it's arm off with rocket launcher) do they just freeze on the spot as statues with missing arm or do they ragdoll normally?

Also I fixed the not erecting dicks in my game by moving "Creature Patch for Bodytalk2" so that everything was overwriting it and that did it for me. Not a good solution as it goes against mod authors instructions, but for now it is working.

I found Mutants frozen in place. Will try as you suggest...

2 minutes ago, 4wnrs6 said:

Creature game assets is required because of the supermutant skeleton.

Without that skeleton the supermutant penis is not animated for the mutated lust SM lick animatiom for eg. In other hand that skeleton is causing the freezing so it needs workarounds.

5 minutes ago, Ulfbearth said:

Creature game assets is required because of the supermutant skeleton.

Without that skeleton the supermutant penis is not animated for the mutated lust SM lick animatiom for eg. In other hand that skeleton is causing the freezing so it needs workarounds.

Really? For me without the game assets the super mutant dicks are working fine, they get erect normally and bend to match animation. Only thing that won't work atm is Dogmeats dick won't get erect...
I need to do some more digging if super mutants are supposed to NOT work without game assets.

*Never mind I apparently can't read anymore. missed the " not animated for the mutated lust SM lick animatiom" part.

13 minutes ago, 4wnrs6 said:

Really? For me without the game assets the super mutant dicks are working fine, they get erect normally and bend to match animation. Only thing that won't work atm is Dogmeats dick won't get erect...
I need to do some more digging if super mutants are supposed to NOT work without game assets.

*Never mind I apparently can't read anymore. missed the " not animated for the mutated lust SM lick animatiom" part.

Yeah, animated is different from morphed. Animated penis has bones and can be bended freely by the animator, morphed penis is just static mesh, its still weighted to the pelvis, but static all the same.