AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

6 hours ago, deathmorph said:

Is there a possibility that fertility can be adjusted separately by gender? A man is usually always fertile - unless he's sick. Fertility makes sense in a woman.

You're really talking about virility. Males technically aren't ever fertile (except that in this mod they can get pregnant, but since that's not grounded in reality it's hard to guess what biology might be at work). Virility also varies for an individual, for example increasing if they've gone without sex for a while, decreasing if they've had sex a lot recently.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

That doesn't appear to be one of the addons from this mod's download page. I think it might be from one of @Invictusblade's older mods?

Yes, it is explicitly stated there that the add-on is compatible with your mod. So I thought you two communicated there.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

You're really talking about virility. Males technically aren't ever fertile (except that in this mod they can get pregnant, but since that's not grounded in reality it's hard to guess what biology might be at work). Virility also varies for an individual, for example increasing if they've gone without sex for a while, decreasing if they've had sex a lot recently.

we're talking about an actor who has sex with his companions on a regular basis. From a statistical point of view, the same will apply to the other male NPCs. Furthermore, the fertility cycle of men is not comparable to that of women. I have three children in the RL with my wife, and we did them without delay after we asked for them. I also know, however, that not everyone is lucky.
I don't want to start a pro / contra feminist discussion either. It's just a wish or an idea - if it is ever implemented, then optionally also.

3 hours ago, TheCrayon said:

hey, so I downloaded the mod and so far everything is working, the only thing is I cant seem to get anyone pregnant. Even if I set the chance to 100, no luck. Any ideas whats up?

Make sure "Only Female Player Pregnancy" is turned OFF in the MCM menu.

Having a bit of trouble on my end - I've gotten pregnant successfully, have gone through the entire pregnancy, and am ready to give birth - except every time I do, whether through the Doctor settler I've created or through just giving birth on my own, I never seem to have any babies in my inventory. I'm no longer pregnant, but the infants just vanish into thin air. My worry is that this has something to do with Wasteland Dairy and I'm posting in the wrong thread, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask here first - since every other part of the process was generated by this mod. 

1 hour ago, RathAzu said:

Having a bit of trouble on my end - I've gotten pregnant successfully, have gone through the entire pregnancy, and am ready to give birth - except every time I do, whether through the Doctor settler I've created or through just giving birth on my own, I never seem to have any babies in my inventory. I'm no longer pregnant, but the infants just vanish into thin air. My worry is that this has something to do with Wasteland Dairy and I'm posting in the wrong thread, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask here first - since every other part of the process was generated by this mod. 

I am also having this issue and I also have wasteland dairy installed :S

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks!

So I've got this mod working and everything seems to be functioning as normal, character is in 3rd trimester though their stomach is still flat (well... abs, but i digress).

Can confirm I've got CBBE working, and any day now she's gonna be a mum (again, can I get a SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUN!!!?) but this detail (aka baby belly) doesn't seem to be operating.

Anyone able to help resolve this?

5 hours ago, Booster12 said:

So I've got this mod working and everything seems to be functioning as normal, character is in 3rd trimester though their stomach is still flat (well... abs, but i digress).

Can confirm I've got CBBE working, and any day now she's gonna be a mum (again, can I get a SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUN!!!?) but this detail (aka baby belly) doesn't seem to be operating.

Sounds like your body and/or clothes were not built with morphs enabled.

Make sure you enabled the morphs option ("F4EE Morphs") when you installed CBBE. 

If you are using a custom body preset and/or custom outfits, make sure you enabled "build morphs" in BodySlide.

15 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Sounds like your body and/or clothes were not built with morphs enabled.

Make sure you enabled the morphs option ("F4EE Morphs") when you installed CBBE. 

If you are using a custom body preset and/or custom outfits, make sure you enabled "build morphs" in BodySlide.

I re-installed both just to make doubly sure they were doing what they were supposed to, am just using a vanilla vault 111 suit and no joy. :(

EDIT: Am using CBBE Body Physics rather than CBBE Body in BodySlide studio if that changes things at all?

EDIT, EDIT: Nix that, not sure if it was due to re-installing the CBBE/rebuilding morphs in Bodyslide but after the pregnancy progressed to the next trimester it went from flat abs to cannonball in the belly. Woo~! xP

Edited by Booster12
  • 3 weeks later...

hey so my character is pregnant and currently in Far Harbour...the doctors there aren't giving me the option to heal my baby and given all the radiation around you can easily guess this is an issue.

Is there some way to force heal the baby, I'd rather not lose them because the mod isn't registering the doctors here correctly (commonwealth doctors work as intended)

On 11/18/2021 at 9:31 AM, Darkwolf101 said:

hey so my character is pregnant and currently in Far Harbour...the doctors there aren't giving me the option to heal my baby and given all the radiation around you can easily guess this is an issue.

Is there some way to force heal the baby, I'd rather not lose them because the mod isn't registering the doctors here correctly (commonwealth doctors work as intended)

"Doctor" Mackenzie in Nuka World is also not offering any of the Family Planning doctor options.  I'm currently trying to prove Mason is the father, and I guess I have to trek all the way back to the Commonwealth for a DNA test.   I've noticed that the DLC doctors don't have FPE compatibility.  But what's weird, is that the doctors that are added with both Goodneighbor Expanded mod and the Auction Haus mods *DO* have FPE baby options included in their dialogue.  Which leads me to believe that the baby related dialogue with doctors is specifically tied to the Commonwealth itself, and not to the individual NPC's.  I tried digging around in FO4Edit for a fix or to make a patch, but I didn't see anything obvious on how to add the DLC doctors.  Hopefully the DLC doctors will be included in the next update, or someone smarter than me can figure out a patch.

24 minutes ago, MrNicoras said:

"Doctor" Mackenzie in Nuka World is also not offering any of the Family Planning doctor options.  I'm currently trying to prove Mason is the father, and I guess I have to trek all the way back to the Commonwealth for a DNA test.   I've noticed that the DLC doctors don't have FPE compatibility.  But what's weird, is that the doctors that are added with both Goodneighbor Expanded mod and the Auction Haus mods *DO* have FPE baby options included in their dialogue.  Which leads me to believe that the baby related dialogue with doctors is specifically tied to the Commonwealth itself, and not to the individual NPC's.  I tried digging around in FO4Edit for a fix or to make a patch, but I didn't see anything obvious on how to add the DLC doctors.  Hopefully the DLC doctors will be included in the next update, or someone smarter than me can figure out a patch.

If you tear apart the DLCs with the CK you'll probably find that they use different (copied but renamed) dialogues for the doctors there, while mods typically reuse the ones from the base game instead. Something similar had to be done in Rad Morphing Redux to recognize the needle flick and fade to black animation for DLC docs, because they used renamed copies of that event instead of reusing the same one from the base game.

Edited by vaultbait
2 hours ago, MrNicoras said:

I'll take a look.  The doctors in the DLC are probably in different factions so I'll just need to add those to the dialogue conditions.

AAF_FPE_2.702_DLC_Doctors_Addon uploaded

This is an optional add-on that adds support for the doctors in the Far Harbor and Nuka World DLCs.  Those doctors can now DNA tests, baby delivery, and abortions like Commonwealth doctors.  You need the main mod and the Far Harbor and Nuka World DLCs to use this.

The add-on adds the DLC doctors to a new FPFP_DLCDoctorsList formlist, and modifies the dialogue conditions so NPCs in that formlist are treated the same as Commonwealth doctors.  You can add other NPCs to that formlist if you want them to have the same options.

The add-on plugin is flagged as an ESL so it won't count toward your plugin limit.