Swipey Posted June 10, 2020 Posted June 10, 2020 3 hours ago, Invictusblade said: A few questions Who is the Father? I assume the player is the mother, right? are you using Wasteland Dairy Framework with Baby Addon? did a screen pop up when the baby was born or did nothing much happen? Hi there the father is a trapper from far harbour. My character is a woman I use all of your non legacy addons and no screen pops up it just says talk to the doctor and he says congratulations I've also attached my plugins file incase that helps plugins.txt
Invictusblade Posted June 10, 2020 Posted June 10, 2020 7 hours ago, Swipey said: Hi there the father is a trapper from far harbour. My character is a woman I use all of your non legacy addons and no screen pops up it just says talk to the doctor and he says congratulations I've also attached my plugins file incase that helps plugins.txt 4.16 kB · 0 downloads you have my latest mod so we are going to do some testing cheat yourself the following from INVB_WastelandDairy XX004F15/XX001F16 - Quick Preggo (This causes you to experience an rapid pregnancy and then give birth) Timing Settings are in MCM from FPE_BabyAddon XX001054/XX001C58 - Human Semen Injector (use it to get pregnant and a message will pop up saying the father has died) XX is the Hex location of those two mods so there is Four ways to do this use the semen on yourself then confirmed using FPE MCM then wait until birth use the semen on yourself then confirmed using FPE MCM then use the Quick Preggo on yourself fire the semen on a NPC then confirmed using FPE MCM then wait until birth fire the semen on a NPC then confirmed using FPE MCM then fire a Quick Preggo on them
Swipey Posted June 13, 2020 Posted June 13, 2020 On 6/11/2020 at 12:16 AM, Invictusblade said: you have my latest mod so we are going to do some testing cheat yourself the following from INVB_WastelandDairy XX004F15/XX001F16 - Quick Preggo (This causes you to experience an rapid pregnancy and then give birth) Timing Settings are in MCM from FPE_BabyAddon XX001054/XX001C58 - Human Semen Injector (use it to get pregnant and a message will pop up saying the father has died) XX is the Hex location of those two mods so there is Four ways to do this use the semen on yourself then confirmed using FPE MCM then wait until birth use the semen on yourself then confirmed using FPE MCM then use the Quick Preggo on yourself fire the semen on a NPC then confirmed using FPE MCM then wait until birth fire the semen on a NPC then confirmed using FPE MCM then fire a Quick Preggo on them Sorry have been ill last couple days but i've just tried this and the screen does the fade to black when about to give birth then nothing happens. However I have found out that animals and eggs work just fine its only humans
Invictusblade Posted June 13, 2020 Posted June 13, 2020 4 hours ago, Swipey said: Sorry have been ill last couple days but i've just tried this and the screen does the fade to black when about to give birth then nothing happens. However I have found out that animals and eggs work just fine its only humans do you have the latest version of Family Planning Enhanced Installed? (Otherwise install it again) because the biowombs and Eggs are a MiscObject and babies are an armor at least if you are using Baby Addons
Swipey Posted June 23, 2020 Posted June 23, 2020 On 6/14/2020 at 12:42 AM, Invictusblade said: do you have the latest version of Family Planning Enhanced Installed? (Otherwise install it again) because the biowombs and Eggs are a MiscObject and babies are an armor at least if you are using Baby Addons Sorry my pc broke and I had to replace the motherboard however I do have the latest FPE installed however it is an old save so might just be broken
dashboi93 Posted June 23, 2020 Posted June 23, 2020 how do i get settlers pregnant or followers? i can get my female player pregnant but no one else, i been adjusting my setting but cant seem to get it to work
EgoBallistic Posted June 23, 2020 Author Posted June 23, 2020 25 minutes ago, dashboi93 said: how do i get settlers pregnant or followers? i can get my female player pregnant but no one else, i been adjusting my setting but cant seem to get it to work Check the following settings: Only the Player Impregnates should be OFF Only Female Player Pregnancy should be OFF Set the chances how you want them. Set Contraception Reduction Effect and NPC Contraception Chance low if you want to increase chances of them getting pregnant. Under Notifications turn Player Only Conception Notifications to OFF and set everything else to ON
dashboi93 Posted June 24, 2020 Posted June 24, 2020 On 6/23/2020 at 12:50 PM, EgoBallistic said: Check the following settings: Only the Player Impregnates should be OFF Only Female Player Pregnancy should be OFF Set the chances how you want them. Set Contraception Reduction Effect and NPC Contraception Chance low if you want to increase chances of them getting pregnant. Under Notifications turn Player Only Conception Notifications to OFF and set everything else to ON i changed the setting to match what you said but it still doesn't work. thank you so much for the mod tho! im sure my mods are in conflict with getting them pregnant
Invictusblade Posted June 25, 2020 Posted June 25, 2020 On 6/24/2020 at 3:25 AM, dashboi93 said: how do i get settlers pregnant or followers? i can get my female player pregnant but no one else, i been adjusting my setting but cant seem to get it to work do this On 6/11/2020 at 9:16 AM, Invictusblade said: you have my latest mod so we are going to do some testing cheat yourself the following from INVB_WastelandDairy XX004F15/XX001F16 - Quick Preggo (This causes you to experience an rapid pregnancy and then give birth) Timing Settings are in MCM from FPE_BabyAddon XX001054/XX001C58 - Human Semen Injector (use it to get pregnant and a message will pop up saying the father has died) XX is the Hex location of those two mods so there is Four ways to do this use the semen on yourself then confirmed using FPE MCM then wait until birth use the semen on yourself then confirmed using FPE MCM then use the Quick Preggo on yourself fire the semen on a NPC then confirmed using FPE MCM then wait until birth fire the semen on a NPC then confirmed using FPE MCM then fire a Quick Preggo on them
dashboi93 Posted June 25, 2020 Posted June 25, 2020 2 hours ago, Invictusblade said: do this I tried that, I used the injection. Sleep for a day than injected a settler again but I kept saying "not pregnant at this time" ? Thank you trying to help me, i just really wanted to start a family in fallout 4 with this mod playing a Male. Its works for my female player
dashboi93 Posted June 26, 2020 Posted June 26, 2020 Another Question: Do raiders give birth? I found a raider that was pregnant, I waited awhile but nothing came out. Do their body's just stay like that?
EgoBallistic Posted June 26, 2020 Author Posted June 26, 2020 59 minutes ago, dashboi93 said: Another Question: Do raiders give birth? I found a raider that was pregnant, I waited awhile but nothing came out. Do their body's just stay like that? Assuming the pregnancy happened through FPE, yes, they should eventually give birth. The baby will appear in their inventory. You can use the "Show Target Pregnancy Info" function in the MCM Debug menu to see info about it. Just put your crosshairs on the actor, go into MCM and select that option, then exit MCM and a popup will appear.
Invictusblade Posted June 26, 2020 Posted June 26, 2020 1 hour ago, dashboi93 said: Another Question: Do raiders give birth? I found a raider that was pregnant, I waited awhile but nothing came out. Do their body's just stay like that? depends? are you using one of the Impregnation addons for Wasteland Dairy Framework then that is a no, and the bodies will stay that way (I designed it that way, there was a bug of some sort but there is a fix somewhere on its thread) I also designed it so they shouldn't get pregnant again. if an raider gotten pregnant by an AAF event, such as random sex then that is a yes, and the body should return to its normal so there is two ways to find out, go into console, select raider and enter "inv" and look for a dying bah, or a dirty Pregnancy hologram thing (that will be WDF) while hoverings over the raider, go into MCM-> FPE-> Debug-> show target pregnancy status (that will be FPE)
vranina Posted June 26, 2020 Posted June 26, 2020 This has happened to me. I enter a location and the battle begins.If I don't hurry on the distant raiders, which I don't see yet, they start having sex. I hear the sounds, and sometimes I've seen them. If I leave them alive and leave after a while, I get a message that a raider has given birth. I have not seen such children, but I have had similar cases in Diamond City. I have met children in Diamond City and they behave like residents of the city. When I talk to them, I have the opportunity to send them to a village. Some time ago I used this mod, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37978 after a while I gave up, because it is the village mods that break the game the most. specifically breaks the Ticket Quarry. This one children. I could send the children to any village I wanted. Once one of them became an adult and did not let me move him. There I kept babies who grew up as children. I could send the children to any village I wanted. Once one of them became an adult and did not let me move him. Sory for google translete.
Nevadathehighelf Posted June 27, 2020 Posted June 27, 2020 Even though I have aaf installed, I still get an error message ingame saying that I don't have it installed. I'm not sure why this is happening, any help would be appreciated
ZI0MATRIX Posted July 2, 2020 Posted July 2, 2020 Mod works fine and I am happy with it. Good work! If I remember it correctly FPE adds values to the bodymorph (slider) values so that it can be compatible with other mods that fiddle with bodymorphs. Now after some pregnancies the "melon" slider has gotten a bit too much for my taste and so I wanted to reduce it via looksmenu. However when I try to change it, the slider "double melon" appears to do nothing. Maybe this is because FPE has taken over control of this slider. In the end I can make a "reset" pregnancy (reset body morphs after birth) and try to model my preset with the features I liked of the FPE morphs. Maybe having more option for the body morph intensity could help(morph for bottom, upper body, belly, post natal,...)... but I imagine this would be a pain in the bottom to code. Again Thank you and stay healthy.
Ragnarokj Posted July 3, 2020 Posted July 3, 2020 I have an issue where if my female character is having sex with an npc, most of the time she does not get pregnant even though I did all the settings to 100% fertility. When it fails after sex I don't see the usual pop up message about this as if some of the sexual positions aren't connecting with the mod preventing pregnancy, do you think that's it? I use the various other mods recommended to have my character to have sex to get pregnant. Also every time I masturbate, the message at the end says I have a 0% chance to get pregnant and like I said before, all settings are to 100% fertility.
EgoBallistic Posted July 3, 2020 Author Posted July 3, 2020 1 hour ago, Ragnarokj said: When it fails after sex I don't see the usual pop up message about this as if some of the sexual positions aren't connecting with the mod preventing pregnancy, do you think that's it? AAF FPE will react to any animation played through AAF. If you are not seeing a conception chance notification, it generally means something prevented conception, such as the animation having a tag indicating it was not the appropriate type (dancing, spanking, etc), or one of the actors is an unsupported race. 1 hour ago, Ragnarokj said: Also every time I masturbate, the message at the end says I have a 0% chance to get pregnant and like I said before, all settings are to 100% fertility. The only things that affect the chance of self-impregnation are fertility and contraceptive pills. If you have pregnancy chance set to 100%, the only way to get a 0% pregnancy chance from self impregnation is if you have set the Contraception Reduction Effect to 100% and have taken a pill.
kythradi3 Posted July 15, 2020 Posted July 15, 2020 Is there any maternity clothing included inside FPE? I managed to get FPE working but wearing clothes doesn't show pregnant belly at all, but normal armor seems to be working. Im using FusionGirl body, already set up FPE to use FusionGirl and build morphs using bodyslide but still doesn't show any changes with vanilla clothing. Is there a separate file to build the morphs for clothing?
Invictusblade Posted July 15, 2020 Posted July 15, 2020 1 hour ago, kythradi3 said: Is there any maternity clothing included inside FPE? I managed to get FPE working but wearing clothes doesn't show pregnant belly at all, but normal armor seems to be working. Im using FusionGirl body, already set up FPE to use FusionGirl and build morphs using bodyslide but still doesn't show any changes with vanilla clothing. Is there a separate file to build the morphs for clothing? no, you need to find some vanilla clothing in Fusion Girl then do my signature
EgoBallistic Posted July 15, 2020 Author Posted July 15, 2020 6 hours ago, kythradi3 said: Is there any maternity clothing included inside FPE? I managed to get FPE working but wearing clothes doesn't show pregnant belly at all, but normal armor seems to be working. Im using FusionGirl body, already set up FPE to use FusionGirl and build morphs using bodyslide but still doesn't show any changes with vanilla clothing. Is there a separate file to build the morphs for clothing? Vanilla clothes that come with the base game don't support morphs. You need to install Vanilla Fusion Girl Conversions and batch build everything in Bodyslide. Be sure to check "Build Morphs" so that the clothes will morph with FPE.
vaultbait Posted July 15, 2020 Posted July 15, 2020 2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said: Vanilla clothes that come with the base game don't support morphs. You need to install Vanilla Fusion Girl Conversions and batch build everything in Bodyslide. Be sure to check "Build Morphs" so that the clothes will morph with FPE. There are also a number of vanilla outfit replacers on Nexus with FG sliders/conversions available (Ghaan's seems to be working with FG 1.61, though Lazman's and the CCO packs need their reference base bodies manually reloaded in Outfit Studio until the authors get around to updating them). Several of the stand-alone vault jumpsuit replacers have FG sliders/conversions too.
Guest Posted July 18, 2020 Posted July 18, 2020 How make pregnancy shorter to 1 day? (9 days too long)
Invictusblade Posted July 18, 2020 Posted July 18, 2020 11 minutes ago, meowmen said: How make pregnancy shorter to 1 day? (9 days too long) the only way to have an really short pregnancy is to use instant birth or Quick Preggo (I can't remember and I made the bloody thing) from Wasteland Dairy Framework and Baby Addon's. I did try to make a furniture version of it but it is too fast and cycles
spicydoritos Posted July 19, 2020 Posted July 19, 2020 Is there any way to set a specific number of babies in utero via the console?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now