AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

3 hours ago, Slorm said:

Does FPE have a full menstrual cycle (like Beeing Female), or will it work with the cycle in from Advanced Needs (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40440) or is fertility random with no safe time of the month where there is no chance of pregnancy?

Fertility happens randomly.  Fertility makes you more likely than normal to get pregnant.  There is no safe time of the month with no chance of pregnancy.

You can use FPE with Advanced Needs but the menstruation effect is only cosmetic.

41 minutes ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

I have a question how do I check the status of my baby if I had it with an npc meaning I got the npc pregnant. I had sex with cait and she became pregnant her belly is big already but i want to check baby's health

You can use the Show Target Pregnancy Info function in the Debug section of the MCM to see details of an NPC's pregnancy.  Move within conversation distance of Cait and look at her, then hit Esc and bring up the MCM and select the option.  When you exit the MCM you'll get a popup with details.

Note that NPC pregnancies don't suffer health or radiation damage, so actual baby health is not shown.  The info will tell you details like how far along the pregnancy is etc.

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

You can use the Show Target Pregnancy Info function in the Debug section of the MCM to see details of an NPC's pregnancy.  Move within conversation distance of Cait and look at her, then hit Esc and bring up the MCM and select the option.  When you exit the MCM you'll get a popup with details.

Note that NPC pregnancies don't suffer health or radiation damage, so actual baby health is not shown.  The info will tell you details like how far along the pregnancy is etc.

Ah i see thank you. And what will happen once she does give birth? Does she like just drop the baby or carry it around in her arms? Will the baby take damage then if i took cait with me to do her favorite pasttime which is to hunt down raiders?

1 hour ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

Ah i see thank you. And what will happen once she does give birth? Does she like just drop the baby or carry it around in her arms? Will the baby take damage then if i took cait with me to do her favorite pasttime which is to hunt down raiders?

no but there are issues with unequiping babies which I am still working on.

also FPE - Babies are Misc Objects

Baby Addons under Wasteland Dairy - Wearable babies

2 hours ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

The baby will appear in her inventory as a Misc item.  You can drop it in a crib at a settlement and it will grow into a settler there.  Either way going into combat will not cause it to be harmed.

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

no but there are issues with unequiping babies which I am still working on.

also FPE - Babies are Misc Objects

Baby Addons under Wasteland Dairy - Wearable babies

46 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

The baby will appear in her inventory as a Misc item.  You can drop it in a crib at a settlement and it will grow into a settler there.  Either way going into combat will not cause it to be harmed.

So let me just get this straight since both both modders replied: if the player or npc get pregnant through whatever means (AAF toggle, shenanigans, morning sex, violate/CSA etc) the the pregnant person will eventually birth a humanoid/creature baby (assuming allow creatures is enabled) that will be found in the misc tab of pipboy that will be droppable in a settlement or equippable as an armor? Does the armor only apply for humanoid baby? Also will the babies go through child phases in settlements with corresponding child npcs or just kinda like insta grow? I know the wasteland dairy one includes humanoid/creature child npcs but i think the more creatures add on doesnt? Coz when i checked the baby addons section on debug the "child actor" for each creature except human and dogs are left blank on the notification. So on that note would it then be better to just install dairy framework instead of more creatures addon if i want creature babies running around in my settlement? Also thank you for the replies

Edit: i meant the AFF Family Planning Enhanced addon pack btw

23 minutes ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

So let me just get this straight since both both modders replied: if the player or npc get pregnant through whatever means (AAF toggle, shenanigans, morning sex, violate/CSA etc) the the pregnant person will eventually birth a humanoid/creature baby (assuming allow creatures is enabled) that will be found in the misc tab of pipboy that will be droppable in a settlement or equippable as an armor?

My answer above describes the behavior if you are using FPE, or FPE with basic add-ons.  FPE itself does not feature wearable babies, but some of Invictusblade's add-on mods do.

In general, what you said is correct. 

• Any kind of sex animation played through AAF can get you pregnant, whether from a mod, the AAF wizard, etc.  Invictusblade's mods also add various syringes that can do it.
  • When the female player or NPC gives birth, the baby will appear in their inventory.  If it is wearable you can equip it or make the NPC equip it using the same methods you use for equipping armor on settlers or companions.
  • If you drop it into a crib at a settlement it will grow into a child settler.  If not, it will grow into a child which you can add to a settlement, make into a follower with UCF or AFT, etc.  Either way it will eventually grow into an adult.
23 minutes ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

Also will the babies go through child phases in settlements with corresponding child npcs or just kinda like insta grow?

FPE human babies have a baby stage, a child stage, and an adult stage.  Some other creatures skip one or more of those, depending on how they are defined in the add-on.

8 hours ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

So let me just get this straight since both both modders replied: if the player or npc get pregnant through whatever means (AAF toggle, shenanigans, morning sex, violate/CSA etc) the the pregnant person will eventually birth a humanoid/creature baby (assuming allow creatures is enabled) that will be found in the misc tab of pipboy that will be droppable in a settlement or equippable as an armor?

1. about my syringes, I made three different kinds (armor, potion and syringe) plus a impregnation chair in an upcoming update

2. it is a bit buggy at the moment with the autoequip so I am altering it in the next update

3. same, but I added a loyally syringe that you can shoot at clones to turn them into simple followers

8 hours ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

Also will the babies go through child phases in settlements with corresponding child npcs or just kinda like insta grow? I know the wasteland dairy one includes humanoid/creature child npcs but i think the more creatures add on doesnt?

basically it was a decision I made a while ago to equalise the process because all of the different birth times need really annoying me (most of this is my own fault)

originally I was going to have static meshes of creatures as infants but creatures meshes were all over the place so I am using a afterbirth biowomb as an infant stage.

Baby - Birth -> Baby -> child -> Adult

Yao guai - Birth -> Biowomb -> child -> Adult

Deathclaw - Birth -> Egg -> child -> Adult

On 7/22/2020 at 3:49 PM, EgoBallistic said:
On 7/22/2020 at 12:18 PM, Slorm said:

Does FPE have a full menstrual cycle (like Beeing Female), or will it work with the cycle in from Advanced Needs (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40440) or is fertility random with no safe time of the month where there is no chance of pregnancy?

Fertility happens randomly.  Fertility makes you more likely than normal to get pregnant.  There is no safe time of the month with no chance of pregnancy.

You can use FPE with Advanced Needs but the menstruation effect is only cosmetic.

To expand on the amusement, not only can you be fertile and menstruating at the same time, but menstruation doesn't (as far as I can tell anyway) reduce your chances of getting pregnant and you also menstruate with regularity while pregnant too.

15 hours ago, vaultbait said:

To expand on the amusement, not only can you be fertile and menstruating at the same time, but menstruation doesn't (as far as I can tell anyway) reduce your chances of getting pregnant and you also menstruate with regularity while pregnant too.

That pretty much kills the immersion so probably best switching that off in Advanced Needs. I'm still on a first vanilla playthrough (except for some armour/body mods) so I'll need to think a bit more about a final build with AAF mods

So Im not really sure if this is the right place to post this but since it resulted in babies and children then I guess FPE is connected.

So I have random shenanigans inatalled as well and originally it was set to having shenanigans everywhere not just the settlement this resulted in me getting notifications about babies being born/baby growing up into children out in the commonwealth or in one example Goodneighbor lol Anyway had this weird thing happen to me where I got a notification saying a baby turned into a child in homeplate and I was confused coz I never really use that place and no one else lives there.

So I went there to check it out and there were atleast 4 or 5 children inside. Pretty sure I didnt drop any babies there so idk where they came from. Not really a problem it's just weird. Was just wondering if it's the mod's feature like babies born out of settlements get transferred there or something.

Just now, Rias_Gremory23 said:

So Im not really sure if this is the right place to post this but since it resulted in babies and children then I guess FPE is connected.

So I have random shenanigans inatalled as well and originally it was set to having shenanigans everywhere not just the settlement this resulted in me getting notifications about babies being born/baby growing up into children out in the commonwealth or in one example Goodneighbor lol Anyway had this weird thing happen to me where I got a notification saying a baby turned into a child in homeplate and I was confused coz I never really use that place and no one else lives there.

So I went there to check it out and there were atleast 4 or 5 children inside. Pretty sure I didnt drop any babies there so idk where they came from. Not really a problem it's just weird. Was just wondering if it's the mod's feature like babies born out of settlements get transferred there or something.

one of the problems with fallout 4 is that containers could be connected to other locations.

for example, in a new game(less than a hour), I was using Lootman, and it looted a baby from me and told me it was being raised in Diamond City.

(it is a known issue with FEV Growth and Lootman)

13 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

one of the problems with fallout 4 is that containers could be connected to other locations.

for example, in a new game(less than a hour), I was using Lootman, and it looted a baby from me and told me it was being raised in Diamond City.

(it is a known issue with FEV Growth and Lootman)

I havent been using the auto loot function from amazing follower tweaks tho ever since I installed your mod since you said it can get to the babies first. Just been manually looting corpses unless i missed some when my settlements get attacked and I use the body decomposer and recycler machines from better manufacturing to get rid of corpses. It's ok tho not a problem other than having to find a settlement to send them to

On 8/8/2020 at 1:36 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Yes.  The child and adult humans are settlers with all the same factions as normal settlers, so raiders will be hostile to them.

What about children born from raiders/gunners? Like 2 gunners/raiders had sex through shenanigans will they be hostile to the player?  Coz i just had a notification about a child growing up in GNN and I do have Immersive killable children installed which makes kids actually fight and not just run away. It also enables them to work on adult setller jobs from  other workshop items like vault 88 stuff

Edit:

Also I recruited one of my character's kids as a follower using Amazing Follower Tweaks and I was wondering if you know whether they remain as a follower even after growing up as an adult or would they have to be recruited again?

On 8/8/2020 at 4:36 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Yes.  The child and adult humans are settlers with all the same factions as normal settlers, so raiders will be hostile to them.

Any chance of such a feature being included in a future update? Would be really neat if FPE could detect the location and then automatically add the "grown" offspring to the necessary factions.

58 minutes ago, Halb43 said:

I'm having a problem where pregnancy is no longer happening. I set the chances to zero for a while but when I turned it back on, nothing. Even if I set it to 100%. I get the 'I'm feeling fertile' notification's though.

It's probably a wrong MCM setting.  Set all the options under "Pregnancy Control Options" to OFF, and set everything under "Notification Options" to ON except for "Player-Only Conception Notifications".  You should then see messages about conception chances etc. when your character has sex.