Invictusblade Posted June 5, 2020 Posted June 5, 2020 1 minute ago, kittlaser said: Thank you for your hard work,  Im having no trouble get Mod working  However when child grow to adults, name became grown settler AND:  they can not be assigned to work, when assigning, eg , to farm, they run to crop fast(in vanila they walk slowly to it or stand still for a while but job has been assigned and statics like food changed due to your assignning), and pick the crop for you, like they are your follower instead of working!  i have M.C.G. and horizon as two big mods installed, as i think maybe its because your "settler" only reconise production facillity in vanila game but not the crops from horizon architect ?  hoping for your kindly reply   just wondering, do you have my mods installed Wasteland Dairy? more importantly FPE_BabyAddon.  nevertheless I think you may need to download and use Fo4Edit and have a look at a few things. such as WorkshopNPC WorkshopParent   I am not that familiar with Horizon so I cannot help you there
kittlaser Posted June 5, 2020 Posted June 5, 2020 13 minutes ago, Invictusblade said: just wondering, do you have my mods installed Wasteland Dairy? more importantly FPE_BabyAddon.  nevertheless I think you may need to download and use Fo4Edit and have a look at a few things. such as WorkshopNPC WorkshopParent   I am not that familiar with Horizon so I cannot help you there thx ill give it a try, meanwhile i wonder if anyone has the same promblem
EgoBallistic Posted June 5, 2020 Author Posted June 5, 2020 4 hours ago, kittlaser said: they can not be assigned to work, when assigning, eg , to farm Never seen this before. You could try going into build mode and Moving them to the settlement, in case somehow they are not assigned to it.  4 hours ago, kittlaser said: i have M.C.G. and horizon as two big mods installed, as i think maybe its because your "settler" only reconise production facillity in vanila game but not the crops from horizon architect ? The grown settlers are just like normal settlers and can be assigned to anything normal settlers can, including items from mods.  It is possible that MCG might be doing something to make them into companions rather than settlers. But nobody else has reported this, and a lot of people use MCG, so I would be surprised.  Are you using any of Invictaxe's FPE add-ons?
kittlaser Posted June 5, 2020 Posted June 5, 2020 9 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said: Never seen this before. You could try going into build mode and Moving them to the settlement, in case somehow they are not assigned to it.  The grown settlers are just like normal settlers and can be assigned to anything normal settlers can, including items from mods.  It is possible that MCG might be doing something to make them into companions rather than settlers. But nobody else has reported this, and a lot of people use MCG, so I would be surprised.  Are you using any of Invictaxe's FPE add-ons? i did not use any addon but i havent tried moving the settlers, i will test it and let you know. thx buddy
Nedeus Posted June 6, 2020 Posted June 6, 2020 I have a problem ... the Mod works perfectly, as the times go by the body changes correctly. however when I try to modify the power morph level (in the mod menu), even if I set it to 0 or 20, it doesn't change the body at all. I don't know what it could be ... I have created the CBBE body in Bodyslide with the morphs option next to batch build. I have installed the wasteland dairy framework plugin. would appreciate if you could help me.
Invictusblade Posted June 6, 2020 Posted June 6, 2020 42 minutes ago, Nedeus said: I have a problem ... the Mod works perfectly, as the times go by the body changes correctly. however when I try to modify the power morph level (in the mod menu), even if I set it to 0 or 20, it doesn't change the body at all. I don't know what it could be ... I have created the CBBE body in Bodyslide with the morphs option next to batch build. I have installed the wasteland dairy framework plugin. would appreciate if you could help me. so what are you trying to do? Â because in my mod(Wasteland Dairy Framework), I added a secondary power morph in MCM for impregnation and Instant Birth because of reasons
Nedeus Posted June 6, 2020 Posted June 6, 2020 6 minutes ago, Invictusblade said: so what are you trying to do?  because in my mod(Wasteland Dairy Framework), I added a secondary power morph in MCM for impregnation and Instant Birth because of reasons  I would like to change the value of the powe morph so that the effect looks bigger, I have tried it in the configuration of both mods (Family Planing enchanced, and Wasteland Dairy Framework), however they are not reflected. it's as if something is blocking the changes, because both mods seem to work fine.
Invictusblade Posted June 6, 2020 Posted June 6, 2020 19 minutes ago, Nedeus said: Â I would like to change the value of the powe morph so that the effect looks bigger, I have tried it in the configuration of both mods (Family Planing enchanced, and Wasteland Dairy Framework), however they are not reflected. it's as if something is blocking the changes, because both mods seem to work fine. you misunderstand me what are you trying to do? Â get your player pregnant? get Other NPC's Pregnant? running around with the impregnations running (my mod) Â
Nedeus Posted June 6, 2020 Posted June 6, 2020 43 minutes ago, Invictusblade said: you misunderstand me what are you trying to do?  get your player pregnant? get Other NPC's Pregnant? running around with the impregnations running (my mod)  ahh sorry. Pregnancy system works well, I want to increase the size of the visual effects of pregnancy on the character. I had always done it by modifying the "power morph" in the configuration. (character is alerady pregnant)Â
Invictusblade Posted June 6, 2020 Posted June 6, 2020 59 minutes ago, Nedeus said: ahh sorry. Pregnancy system works well, I want to increase the size of the visual effects of pregnancy on the character. I had always done it by modifying the "power morph" in the configuration. (character is alerady pregnant) ok then, I think you just have to wait until the next FPE Month to see if there is a change
EgoBallistic Posted June 6, 2020 Author Posted June 6, 2020 8 hours ago, Nedeus said: ahh sorry. Pregnancy system works well, I want to increase the size of the visual effects of pregnancy on the character. I had always done it by modifying the "power morph" in the configuration. (character is alerady pregnant) Morphs are only updated at the start of each FPE month. Like Invictusblade said, you have to wait until the next month. The increased Power will take effect then.
Adamjohn36 Posted June 7, 2020 Posted June 7, 2020 Heya, I seem to have a problem impregnating the companion Heather Casdin, is she not compatible with this mod?
EgoBallistic Posted June 7, 2020 Author Posted June 7, 2020 5 hours ago, Adamjohn36 said: Heya, I seem to have a problem impregnating the companion Heather Casdin, is she not compatible with this mod? Nope, she works fine with this mod. Â
Adamjohn36 Posted June 7, 2020 Posted June 7, 2020 3 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said: Nope, she works fine with this mod. Hmm then it is on my end. I am currently using these add-ons for her CBBE Bodyslide, Looks menu present, and No more granny panties. Could those be conflicting with her ability to be impregnated by the male main character or is there an add-on i am missing?
EgoBallistic Posted June 7, 2020 Author Posted June 7, 2020 14 minutes ago, Adamjohn36 said: Hmm then it is on my end. I am currently using these add-ons for her CBBE Bodyslide, Looks menu present, and No more granny panties. Could those be conflicting with her ability to be impregnated by the male main character or is there an add-on i am missing? I don't think so. The Bodyslide and Looksmenu add-ons don't actually modify Heather herself, and I use the no more granny panties patch myself as well as the XDI patch from Heather Casdin Assorted Patches.  Practically every time someone says they are having a problem impregnating someone with FPE, it's because of their MCM settings. Make sure you have "Only female player pregnancy" turned OFF, and if you are trying to get her pregnant with an NPC as the father, make sure "Only the Player Impregnates" is turned OFF as well. Also, make sure neither of you have contraceptives in your inventory, otherwise you will use them (this is also configurable in MCM).
Adamjohn36 Posted June 7, 2020 Posted June 7, 2020 5 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said: I don't think so. The Bodyslide and Looksmenu add-ons don't actually modify Heather herself, and I use the no more granny panties patch myself as well as the XDI patch from Heather Casdin Assorted Patches.  Practically every time someone says they are having a problem impregnating someone with FPE, it's because of their MCM settings. Make sure you have "Only female player pregnancy" turned OFF, and if you are trying to get her pregnant with an NPC as the father, make sure "Only the Player Impregnates" is turned OFF as well. Also, make sure neither of you have contraceptives in your inventory, otherwise you will use them (this is also configurable in MCM). Yeah i have tried disabling and enabling all those settings before i tried asking for help from here. I will download the Assorted patches and try again. Thank you for your help. I will update you if it worked or if it doesn't to keep trying to troubleshoot. I deleted my saves so it will be a bit.
EgoBallistic Posted June 7, 2020 Author Posted June 7, 2020 28 minutes ago, Adamjohn36 said: Yeah i have tried disabling and enabling all those settings before i tried asking for help from here. I will download the Assorted patches and try again. Thank you for your help. I will update you if it worked or if it doesn't to keep trying to troubleshoot. I deleted my saves so it will be a bit. OK. If you still can't get it working, turn on "Verbose Script Logging" in the Debug section of the MCM, then try to get her pregnant again and post your script log and I'll take a look.
Adamjohn36 Posted June 7, 2020 Posted June 7, 2020 2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said: OK. If you still can't get it working, turn on "Verbose Script Logging" in the Debug section of the MCM, then try to get her pregnant again and post your script log and I'll take a look. Okay just tried it again when i made it to her. I turned off all of the options and I was able to impregnate her. Just to be thorough i also turned back on the option under General Options that only the player impregnates like i had before and i was still able to impregnate her. My guess, it might of been not having the assorted patches. 1
chocoaddict Posted June 8, 2020 Posted June 8, 2020 Thanks for the great mod! It works flawlessly in my game. Â This maybe a stupid question but, my character is female and have 4 children now, all of them is female. Is there a way to change the probability or chance to get a boy or a girl, or I missed something?
Invictusblade Posted June 8, 2020 Posted June 8, 2020 32 minutes ago, chocoaddict said: Thanks for the great mod! It works flawlessly in my game. Â This maybe a stupid question but, my character is female and have 4 children now, all of them is female. Is there a way to change the probability or chance to get a boy or a girl, or I missed something? are you using Wasteland Dairy Framework? because there are gender options in that
EgoBallistic Posted June 8, 2020 Author Posted June 8, 2020 1 hour ago, chocoaddict said: Thanks for the great mod! It works flawlessly in my game.  This maybe a stupid question but, my character is female and have 4 children now, all of them is female. Is there a way to change the probability or chance to get a boy or a girl, or I missed something? There is no setting for that in FPE. Human children have a 50/50 chance of being male or female.Â
Swipey Posted June 10, 2020 Posted June 10, 2020 Hi guys ive had 4 full pregnancies so far and no babies are added to my inventory at all even if i go the doctor or dont and i cant figure out what the issue is
Invictusblade Posted June 10, 2020 Posted June 10, 2020 10 minutes ago, Swipey said: Hi guys ive had 4 full pregnancies so far and no babies are added to my inventory at all even if i go the doctor or dont and i cant figure out what the issue is A few questions Who is the Father? I assume the player is the mother, right? are you using Wasteland Dairy Framework with Baby Addon? did a screen pop up when the baby was born or did nothing much happen?
magnusx Posted June 10, 2020 Posted June 10, 2020 2 hours ago, Swipey said: Hi guys ive had 4 full pregnancies so far and no babies are added to my inventory at all even if i go the doctor or dont and i cant figure out what the issue is Once happened to me, i dunno if is the samme issue but i fixed it uninstalling this mod and all related to this, load, save, install the mod, load save, enjoy; it is said that u don't need a "clean" save, and i never needed it until it happened to me, lemme know if it worked
EgoBallistic Posted June 10, 2020 Author Posted June 10, 2020 1 hour ago, magnusx said: Once happened to me, i dunno if is the samme issue but i fixed it uninstalling this mod and all related to this, load, save, install the mod, load save, enjoy; it is said that u don't need a "clean" save, and i never needed it until it happened to me, lemme know if it worked This is not a good idea, and I certainly don't recommend @Swipey do something like this until we know more about his issue.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now