SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

12 hours ago, Reena_Ribona said:

i notice that the chaurus nipple nubs (not the nipple arm things) bodyslide file that was included seem to be behaving like the living/tentacle armor where my characters breasts seem to be randomly moving as if its being pulled and is very distracting because the context dosent make sense and it even happens when im in the queen armor (heavy)

I did the breast weighting as normal on all of them since that seems to be the most preferred. If you don't want breast movement at all, then load the bodyslide project for any outfit you don't want breast movement on in outfit studio, go to the bones tab and remove the breast bone weighting. Save and rebuild when done.

For CBBE SE that would be L/R breasts

For 3BBB that would be L/R breasts 1, 2, and 3

If you're using 3BBB, I updated v5 of the parasite bodyslides to v2 of 3BBB, that may be your issue if you're still on 1.x of 3BBB.

Spoiler

open the outfit in outfit studio:
image.png.7683826df86f9117a216de603ff605f6.png

right click and delete these. Do the same for the right breasts too.

image.png.77d5710e56ad0cea0f9b0c695b37e7d1.png

DeepBlueFrog could you correct the texture size of the chaurus worm when my pc expels them from her gut/ass.  When pc goes into a birthing animation to expel worms, the worms are like as big as her leg.  The 1/2 dozen chaurus worms lying around are huge.  Just a visual correction, my eyes were hurting...   

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

I did the breast weighting as normal on all of them since that seems to be the most preferred. If you don't want breast movement at all, then load the bodyslide project for any outfit you don't want breast movement on in outfit studio, go to the bones tab and remove the breast bone weighting. Save and rebuild when done.

For CBBE SE that would be L/R breasts

For 3BBB that would be L/R breasts 1, 2, and 3

If you're using 3BBB, I updated v5 of the parasite bodyslides to v2 of 3BBB, that may be your issue if you're still on 1.x of 3BBB.

Reveal hidden contents

open the outfit in outfit studio:
image.png.7683826df86f9117a216de603ff605f6.png

right click and delete these. Do the same for the right breasts too.

image.png.77d5710e56ad0cea0f9b0c695b37e7d1.png

yes im using 3bbb and the lateset version if that helps 

2 hours ago, leesjig said:

DeepBlueFrog could you correct the texture size of the chaurus worm when my pc expels them from her gut/ass.  When pc goes into a birthing animation to expel worms, the worms are like as big as her leg.  The 1/2 dozen chaurus worms lying around are huge.  Just a visual correction, my eyes were hurting...   

That's already corrected for the next version :)

I realize I only come here with problems, but I have more. I equipped the spriggan armor and it worked and everything, but it has no textures. I looked around the mod file and there are no textures for it in there only meshes.

Spoiler

606536973_SkyrimSE2021-04-1520-21-48.png.d1091e4f2bb9fa24da7b63844a66df51.png

Also thanks for all the help you guys have given to all my issues. Everything else is working fine now so far.

On 4/14/2021 at 1:41 PM, Reena_Ribona said:

yes im using 3bbb and the lateset version if that helps 

So yes, there is breast weighting intentionally, which means even heavy armors will have breast bounce. I suppose I could add nonHDT versions next time I work on them for armors that look like they should be rigid, but that's really going to add to the number of outfit versions for chaurus queen. ?

For now, you can do that same change yourself by removing the breast bones from the outfits in outfit studio, then rebuilding them.

2 hours ago, animundi said:

I realize I only come here with problems, but I have more. I equipped the spriggan armor and it worked and everything, but it has no textures. I looked around the mod file and there are no textures for it in there only meshes.

Reveal hidden contents

606536973_SkyrimSE2021-04-1520-21-48.png.d1091e4f2bb9fa24da7b63844a66df51.png

Also thanks for all the help you guys have given to all my issues. Everything else is working fine now so far.

The meshes point to textures in SD+. I think if you grab the SD+ resources linked on the first post, that should fix it for you without adding another mod. it's just textures in the resources. or if you don't mind installing SD+, grab all the pieces of it to install it.

20 minutes ago, zarantha said:

The meshes point to textures in SD+. I think if you grab the SD+ resources linked on the first post, that should fix it for you without adding another mod. it's just textures in the resources. or if you don't mind installing SD+, grab all the pieces of it to install it.

Thought I already had that one. Turns out I just had SD+ and not the resources file. Whoops.

Thanks again, it's working now.

4 hours ago, azaria777 said:

Hey i have a quest "return to lastelle with notes from sinderion and alicia duskrimall" i have no idea where is lastelle, can anyone tell me?

I suppose you found the notes before starting the quest?

If that's the case, it is a bug I need to fix.

Lastelle is located on a little hill between morthal and the abandonned shack from the dark brotherhood quest.

15 hours ago, zarantha said:

So yes, there is breast weighting intentionally, which means even heavy armors will have breast bounce. I suppose I could add nonHDT versions next time I work on them for armors that look like they should be rigid, but that's really going to add to the number of outfit versions for chaurus queen. ?

For now, you can do that same change yourself by removing the breast bones from the outfits in outfit studio, then rebuilding them.

actually what i was commenting on was the fact that my characters breasts where being pulled by the nipple nubs not that it was happing with heavy armor (immersions my least concern i want the bounce) i just wanted to know if that was intentional or not 

2 hours ago, Reena_Ribona said:

actually what i was commenting on was the fact that my characters breasts where being pulled by the nipple nubs not that it was happing with heavy armor (immersions my least concern i want the bounce) i just wanted to know if that was intentional or not 

It is normal but not intentional :)

still sex hormones broken the values of body not change in debug section and still 1.0 all time,that means is not trigger , and other issue when sleep and hungery are not 0 , your char die after sleeping , i use last Se version with with all updated and not talk about no support for uunp/3ba , when you see mod like soulgem oven work without  issue even it beta       

and yeh even in le is broken , i never get issue with others mods in LL both se/le

Anyone else using this with DD5.1 with SD? I started a new game with some new mods (DD) and sometimes while in dream world the game would just freeze. I think, it might have something to do with Alicias switching....equipment...but I can't be sure. It is quite random, so I might spend up a few seconds or minutes until freeze. Unfortunately freeze = no log.... Same mod setup worked on old DD, so I am curious if other people experienced this?  (I know these mods are not DD5.1 ready) 

What mod does the new Priest of TERASE need to work?

Also how to you manage to start all those mods correctly? Sk64 gives error messages because the framework for Sexlab (still Vanilla Skyrim/ Legendary Skyrim edition) isn't compatible, but the mods need that Framework to run since it's a "Master".

Also tried the SexLab Framework 163 BETA version from another person for Skyrim Special edition but apparently that's not enough.

7 hours ago, Daijena said:

What mod does the new Priest of TERASE need to work?

Also how to you manage to start all those mods correctly? Sk64 gives error messages because the framework for Sexlab (still Vanilla Skyrim/ Legendary Skyrim edition) isn't compatible, but the mods need that Framework to run since it's a "Master".

Also tried the SexLab Framework 163 BETA version from another person for Skyrim Special edition but apparently that's not enough.

If you're LE, you're on the wrong page.

If you're SE, you need SexLab beta 8. That is the correct DLL for SKSE64 v 2.0.17 through 2.0.19. If you're on an older version of SKSE, you'll need to get one of the older betas for SexLab.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-8-november-22nd-2019/

Been out of it for a while, but is the Sexlab Parasites file posted last week on April 10th supposed to replace Kyne's Blessing? I ask cause I no longer see Kyne's listed. Has it been renamed and is now (effectively) defunct?

Also, are any other files (listed here or elsewhere) a hard requirement for Parasites? I seem to have 2-3 versions/patches of Kyne's loaded and had to do some fancy priority shifting because no single mod was making it work. If I am getting rid of Kyne's, as apparently we are to do, what becomes the prerequisites to make it work? Do I also need Stories and Devious? I managed to remake my own BHUNP 3BBB versions of a few harnesses so don't really need the bodyslides, but other people reading this might.

1 minute ago, Emrek said:

Been out of it for a while, but is the Sexlab Parasites file posted last week on April 10th supposed to replace Kyne's Blessing? I ask cause I no longer see Kyne's listed. Has it been renamed and is now (effectively) defunct?

Also, are any other files (listed here or elsewhere) a hard requirement for Parasites? I seem to have 2-3 versions/patches of Kyne's loaded and had to do some fancy priority shifting because no single mod was making it work. If I am getting rid of Kyne's, as apparently we are to do, what becomes the prerequisites to make it work? Do I also need Stories and Devious? I managed to remake my own BHUNP 3BBB versions of a few harnesses so don't really need the bodyslides, but other people reading this might.

Kyne's Blessing and Sexlab Parasites are two names for the same mod.

Stories and Stories Devious are not required.