DeepBlueFrog

SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

8 hours ago, Yoshiquest said:

I'm also having this problem. Any idea what's wrong?

EDIT: NVM, just realized I didn't have the resources (thought it was packed with the latest release). Haven't tested yet, but I'm like 99% sure that's it.

Umh, what does that mean exactly?

On 2/9/2021 at 6:01 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

The links are at the bottom third of page 46.

Dang, ctd after installing these.  Pretty consistent, as soon as I walk into the temple or load a save in the temple.  Disable them revert to old version, works perfectly 😞

Has anyone else had a problem with the most recent version of Parasites from GitHub not allowing the "Seed Stone Ritual" scene (before getting the armor) to trigger in SE?

I get the quest objective to follow Danica, but she doesn't go to the sanctuary and the talking scene never triggers (I know it exists due to previous LE playthroughs).

Also, the reason I'm using the GitHub version is that I got a chance to do a little work on debugging the morph patch for Hormones.

@DeepBlueFrog already knows this, but I thought I'd show a teaser of it working (still no idea when it'll be officially implemented though).

Low Scale Front:

Spoiler

LowFront.jpg.205dfa7b36fe5307726083fe4eefcfd8.jpg.15e2d6445f69588dbecd57b23aca2a88.jpg

High Scale Front:

Spoiler

HighFront.jpg.fe2630ddf8e3f3e888bbf6c5d4bbf89e.jpg.1c7e0160a3d5cbf59f29599665201b9d.jpg

6 hours ago, lolw0t said:

Dang, ctd after installing these.  Pretty consistent, as soon as I walk into the temple or load a save in the temple.  Disable them revert to old version, works perfectly 😞

I had the same issue plus statue texture problems and brownface bugs. I believe this conversion was unsuccessful, reverting to the earlier version resolved.

1 hour ago, sirgilly said:

I had the same issue plus statue texture problems and brownface bugs. I believe this conversion was unsuccessful, reverting to the earlier version resolved.

You could use the meshes/textures from the old version with the scripts and esp from the new one. 

I don't think I made changes to the former... only the latter.

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

You could use the meshes/textures from the old version with the scripts and esp from the new one. 

I don't think I made changes to the former... only the latter.

With previous versions of Sisterhood of Dibella, one of the statues meshes doesn't convert over to SE properly.

I asked about this at the top of page 44 in this thread, and got a good solution to it from @devildx.

If the statue files haven't changed, it could lead to the same CTD issue for @sirgilly.

15 minutes ago, w234aew said:

With previous versions of Sisterhood of Dibella, one of the statues meshes doesn't convert over to SE properly.

I asked about this at the top of page 44 in this thread, and got a good solution to it from @devildx.

If the statue files haven't changed, it could lead to the same CTD issue for @sirgilly.

I did not change the statue yet... I would like to know if there is a way to fix it first instead of just replacing it.

Hi folks, I found a bug in Sexlab Stories. Hopefully this isn't a double report... I confess I didn't take the time to read through the entire thread to check. 

During a radiant mission to the tower west of the big Forsworn redoubt in the reach, I encountered several NPCs with invisible bodies, hands, and feet. On investigation I discovered that they were equipped with "pregnancy armor" that was meant to display an alternate body shape. Further investigation revealed that the texture paths on the ArmorAddon entries were incomplete -- xEdit showed /sexlab_stories/ in the path, but the meshes were in the /sexlab_stories_devious/ path. Correcting the path in the ARMA entry caused their bodies to appear correctly. I found a few other meshes with similar issues and corrected them all in my private copy of the file, which I've included for reference.

Hopefully this will help with debugging future versions.

Truncated Path.png

SexLab-Stories.esp

On 2/7/2021 at 4:21 PM, zarantha said:

Parasites CBBE SE and 3BBB bodyslides.  This includes some of the chaurus queen stuff, but not all of it could be bodyslided due to the names.

Let me know if there are issues with any outfits.

@DeepBlueFrog

Could these nifs be renamed so the files can be bodyslided without editing the esp? Bodyslide will automatically append a _0 or _1 when building, this includes when building single weight outputs.

These are all different from each other, despite the similar names and running through bodyslide will result in on of the meshes overriding the others.

\harnesschaurusqueen\chaurus armor.nif

\harnesschaurusqueen\chaurus armor_0/_1.nif (same nif with low/high weights)

\harnesschaurusqueen\chaurus body.nif

\harnesschaurusqueen\chaurus body_0.nif

\harnesschaurusqueen\chaurus body_1.nif

SexLab Parasites CBBE SE and 3BBB Bodyslides V3.7z 96.38 MB · 86 downloads

Looks like the full armor is missing 

3 minutes ago, tonitrulupus said:

Looks like the full armor is missing 

Yes. if you look here, you'll see one reason why. low weight was one mesh and high weight was something completely different. and with the way bodyslide names output files, i was having trouble keeping both. Now that we've got it straightened out, i'll fix them and make one an alt hopefully this weekend.

2 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Yes. if you look here, you'll see one reason why. low weight was one mesh and high weight was something completely different. and with the way bodyslide names output files, i was having trouble keeping both. Now that we've got it straightened out, i'll fix them and make one an alt hopefully this weekend.

If that can help, I can push an update of Parasites latest fixes tomorrow for LE.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

If that can help, I can push an update of Parasites latest fixes tomorrow for LE.

No rush on my end. I found the right arms and legs for the chaurus looking mesh in the alternate assets you uploaded, so I should be able to make the two complete sets now.

I'm just at a point where I'm starting to hate outfit studio and keep switching between getting it over with or putting it off. :)

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

I see i thought something was off about that armor

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I am using SE so  unless it is converted no rush on my part 

7 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

Some doing conversions for the brood Maidan in chilling winds? she is missing her body and all i see is a floating head

ScreenShot13.png.1bd107a5ab2f40744c94202abfd493d3.png

That might be one of the NPCs impacted by the issue I reported earlier in this thread - there were, I believe, about 6 NPCs that used the bugged pregnancy armor.

2 hours ago, gregaaz said:

That might be one of the NPCs impacted by the issue I reported earlier in this thread - there were, I believe, about 6 NPCs that used the bugged pregnancy armor.

It is, that NPC is added by Stories.

The way @DeepBlueFrog's Github is organized, I think it's an accidentally misplaced mesh.

It wouldn't show up when using the GH version of Stories (like @DeepBlueFrog probably does for development), because it would have the assets of both Stories and Devious Stories installed (assuming all the data files are present).

When using a release though, if a user only has Stories installed, they wouldn't have the misplaced Devious Stories files (i.e. Pregnancy Body). Ergo, floating heads.

56 minutes ago, w234aew said:

It is, that NPC is added by Stories.

The way @DeepBlueFrog's Github is organized, I think it's an accidentally misplaced mesh.

It wouldn't show up when using the GH version of Stories (like @DeepBlueFrog probably does for development), because it would have the assets of both Stories and Devious Stories installed (assuming all the data files are present).

When using a release though, if a user only has Stories installed, they wouldn't have the misplaced Devious Stories files (i.e. Pregnancy Body). Ergo, floating heads.

At least with my copy of Stories, the files in question were packed properly with the non-devious version of stories. The issue is that the mesh path is wrong in the esp file. I attached a fixed ESP to my bug report post either in this thread

51 minutes ago, FireSplitter said:

Hello, I don't know if this is a bug but SL Hormones will always set all the arousal settings to maximum after sleeping. Is there any way to stop this? 

Do you have Dohvakiin's infamy? I was getting this behavior with it and it traced back to a hidden quest in DI. If you do have DI and are getting max arousal plus forced (some often gender-confused) sexlab scenes on wakeup, you can console command stopquest DI_Quest_Nightmare to disable that function.

1 hour ago, gregaaz said:

At least with my copy of Stories, the files in question were packed properly with the non-devious version of stories. The issue is that the mesh path is wrong in the esp file. I attached a fixed ESP to my bug report post either in this thread

I am not sure what is the issue here but the same meshes are both in a SexLab Stories folder and a SexLab Stories Devious folder for the pregnant body. I can't see anything about a wrong path in the mod.

The armor addon you pointed out from Stories is supposed to have the path without _devious in it.

Interesting. On my copy, the non _devious folder is completely absent. Perhaps something got messed up with the MO2 install? If it's there now, however, I guess all is good going forward.

Edit - though given that at least one other person seems to have the same issue, I'm not sure it's entirely just my problem?

5 hours ago, FireSplitter said:

Hello, I don't know if this is a bug but SL Hormones will always set all the arousal settings to maximum after sleeping. Is there any way to stop this? 

I didn't see that - what I did see was a disproportionate skin pigmentation change after the first sleep. My character went through a full change to deep brown while the pimentation hormone only  only went to 10% (increase was only 0.1).

@DeepBlueFrog I am not sure if you have encountered this at all on the LE reports at all.