SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

7 hours ago, Lidldanger said:

Hey so i need some help with "kyne's blessing" mod, if i install it (and over-ride with se version) my game crashes on startup, to word it better. It doesent fully start 

Don't install the LE one at all unless you convert it yourself. The SE version contains the entire mod.

If you want to convert it yourself:

LE mods that contain BSA files will always cause Skyrim SE to CTD on start - the LE BSA format is not compatible with SE. You need to unpack the BSA using BAE or Cathedral Assets Optimizer. Cathedral is a better option because it will also optimize the meshes and textures for SE if they need it, and convert any animations from the LE format to the SE format. It will also repack the mod into a SE compatible BSA if you prefer the BSA to loose files.

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

Don't install the LE one at all unless you convert it yourself. The SE version contains the entire mod.

If you want to convert it yourself:

LE mods that contain BSA files will always cause Skyrim SE to CTD on start - the LE BSA format is not compatible with SE. You need to unpack the BSA using BAE or Cathedral Assets Optimizer. Cathedral is a better option because it will also optimize the meshes and textures for SE if they need it, and convert any animations from the LE format to the SE format. It will also repack the mod into a SE compatible BSA if you prefer the BSA to loose files.

I see, thank you very much for the clarification, i thought that it was just patch (some meshes, maybe scripts) like other mods do

Hey guys so I've installed SD+ but it doesn't seem to trigger any of the events. I tried sleeping at Senguins Shrine but nothing happens. I get errors telling me how DD isn't compatible with the current build of Skyrim, I am not sure how to fix that. 

Load Order:

0  0 Skyrim.esm
 1  1 Update.esm
 2  2 Dawnguard.esm
 3  3 HearthFires.esm
 4  4 Dragonborn.esm
 5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
 6  6 SexLab.esm
 7  7 SexLabAroused.esm
 8  8 ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 9  9 Devious Devices - Assets.esm
10  a Devious Devices - Integration.esm
11  b Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
12  c SkyUI_SE.esp
13  d TrueStormsSE.esp
14  e Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
15  f SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
16 10 sanguinesDebauchery.esp
17 11 Laundry.esp
18 12 KSHairdosSMP.esp
19 13 KSWigsSMP.esp
20 14 FNIS.esp
21 15 Unlimited Charge for Unique Items.esp
22 16 Unique Uniques.esp
23 17 Cloaks.esp
24 18 Immersive Patrols II.esp
25 19 SexLab_Dialogues.esp
26 1a Character Creation Overhaul.esp
27 1b CCO - Permanent Birthsigns.esp
28 1c BVLT - Human.esp
29 1d Daedric Extra Armor.esp
30 1e Cloaks - USSEP Patch.esp
31 1f 1nivWICCloaks.esp
32 20 1nivWICCloaks_SMP_Patch.esp
33 21 CCO - Diverse Races And Genders.esp
34 22 CCO - Dynamic Skill Progression.esp
35 23 CCO - Oblivion Carry Weights.esp
36 24 BVFE.esp
37 25 SkyHUD.esp
38 26 TKDodge.esp
39 27 DSerCombatGameplayOverhaul.esp
40 28 KS Hairdo's.esp
41 29 CBBE.esp
42 2a RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
43 2b SOSRaceMenu.esp
44 2c RaceMenu.esp
45 2d XPMSE.esp
46 2e RaceMenuPlugin.esp
47 2f LustmordVampireArmor.esp
48 30 SexLabDefeat.esp
49 31 Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp
50 32 Better Vampires.esp
51 33 Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
52 34 Cloaks_SMP_Patch.esp
53 35 Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
54 36 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
55 37 Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp

This is my load order, currently running skse64 2.0.17.

OK it looks like there maybe a conflict between immersive citizens over haul and your mod, but unsure, my game had become extremely unstable but when i total removed anything relating to that, the random CTD, game crashes stopped so, i was able to get past the part where i was asked to make pheromones to attract studs and no crashes for about 5 hours of strait game play, looks like the mod is working like it should so far

6 hours ago, nextdoor_gamer96 said:

Hey guys so I've installed SD+ but it doesn't seem to trigger any of the events. I tried sleeping at Senguins Shrine but nothing happens. I get errors telling me how DD isn't compatible with the current build of Skyrim, I am not sure how to fix that. 

Are you using the SE version of DD, and when you installed DD 4.3 did you choose 'none' for the dll?

13 minutes ago, BIGMANKILLER said:

hi, i don´t know if you are still working on it, but if you could convert hormones,it would be great,thanks

There are a few converted versions floating around in this thread. I converted a version w/the addon on page 20, and there's a version w/o the addon somewhere in this thread too if memory serves. None of the most recent version without the addon, as far as I know. But, even the latest version would probably need the 3BBB compatibility patch from the addon. If you use an SE body, the node scaling used in the LE version won't work correctly.

1 hour ago, w234aew said:

There are a few converted versions floating around in this thread. I converted a version w/the addon on page 20, and there's a version w/o the addon somewhere in this thread too if memory serves. None of the most recent version without the addon, as far as I know. But, even the latest version would probably need the 3BBB compatibility patch from the addon. If you use an SE body, the node scaling used in the LE version won't work correctly.

Thank You! TBH i didn´t went through all of the topic 

3 minutes ago, JJackal407 said:

Apologies if this has already been covered but FNIS is throwing an animation error for SD+ when generating behaviour files

>>Warning: Inconsistent mod sanguinesDebauchery. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (86) and corresponding behavior file (94)<<

1 page back...

On 8/5/2020 at 2:04 AM, zarantha said:

To fix the fnis error, you need to run fnis for modders on FNIS_sanguinesDebauchery_List.txt. Or see if this will work for you

Goes in  \meshes\actors\character\behaviors\

FNIS_sanguinesDebauchery_Behavior.hkx 100.31 kB · 19 downloads

10 hours ago, MissBell said:

I installed sexlab stories but the broodmother story its only heads is there anything else I need to install?

stories and the add-on devious stories are incomplete. some questlines/stories are done, others partially and some only have placeholders. no idea if or when this will get updated / completed. i have it and really waiting / hoping it will be done at some point as it is rather good.

Just wanted to report an incompatibility issue with the mod 'Way of the Monk.'  It apparently causes the player to appear 'armed' even when unarmed insofar as SD+ is concerned, meaning once enslaved you just accrue negative slave points as though having a weapon equipped.  At least, that's what I was able to gather after my punchy character got defeated, and his owner kept telling him he wasn't allowed to fight.

Not expecting a fix or anything, just wanted to post a notification in case anyone else comes across it and can't figure out what's up.

20 minutes ago, TCOM_Charlie said:

Just wanted to report an incompatibility issue with the mod 'Way of the Monk.'  It apparently causes the player to appear 'armed' even when unarmed insofar as SD+ is concerned, meaning once enslaved you just accrue negative slave points as though having a weapon equipped.  At least, that's what I was able to gather after my punchy character got defeated, and his owner kept telling him he wasn't allowed to fight.

Not expecting a fix or anything, just wanted to post a notification in case anyone else comes across it and can't figure out what's up.

I would assume sperg unarmed also does this.

On 8/4/2020 at 6:33 AM, zarantha said:

Ok, for some reason it's not recognizing the 3BBB group. But since the SE 3BBB.xml adds the 3bbb body to the cbbe group, and the cbbe group works, I just added it all to that group instead. Presets should show up now.

Just the group fixed:

SL Parasites.xml 2.74 kB · 8 downloads

Packed with everything else:

SexLab Parasites CBBE SE and 3BBB Bodyslides.zip 143.99 MB · 232 downloads

After building with BS, the game crashes if I add a body parasite.

NetScript FW says something like:

Possible relevant objects (21)
{
  [ 188]    NiNode(Name: `Scene Root`)
  [ 385]    TESNPC(Name: `Ary`, FormId: 00000007, File: `ccbgssse018-shadowrend.esl <- Skyrim.esm`)
  [ 385]    PlayerCharacter(FormId: 00000014, BaseForm: TESNPC(Name: `Ary`, FormId: 00000007, File: `ccbgssse018-shadowrend.esl <- Skyrim.esm`))
  [ 390]    TESObjectARMA(FormId: 0900091D, File: `ccbgssse025-advdsgs.esm`)
  [ 397]    BSFaceGenNiNode(Name: `BSFaceGenNiNodeSkinned`)
  [ 407]    NiNode(Name: `Default Staff`)
  [ 426]    NiNode(Name: `R Breast01`)
  [ 432]    NiNode(Name: `R Breast00`)
  [ 436]    NiNode(Name: `Weapon Spine2`)
  [ 444]    TESNPC(Name: `Draugr`, FormId: 000E98A1, File: `Skyrim.esm`)
  [ 454]    NiNode(Name: `Belly`)
  [ 462]    NiNode(Name: `CME Spine2 [Spn2]`)
  [ 468]    NiNode(Name: `HDT Belly`)
  [ 480]    NiNode(Name: `NPC Spine1 [Spn1]`)
  [ 486]    NiNode(Name: `CME Spine [Spn0]`)
  [ 492]    NiNode(Name: `NPC Spine [Spn0]`)
  [ 496]    BSFlattenedBoneTree(Name: `NPC Root [Root]`)
  [ 498]    NiNode(Name: `CME UBody [UBody]`)
  [ 502]    NiNode(Name: `CME Camera3rd [Cam3]`)
  [ 504]    NiNode(Name: `CME Body [Body]`)
  [ 510]    NiNode(Name: `NPC COM [COM ]`)
}

Don't know how can I help more...

7 hours ago, FireSplitter said:

[ 385]    TESNPC(Name: `Ary`, FormId: 00000007, File: `ccbgssse018-shadowrend.esl <- Skyrim.esm`)
  [ 385]    PlayerCharacter(FormId: 00000014, BaseForm: TESNPC(Name: `Ary`, FormId: 00000007, File: `ccbgssse018-shadowrend.esl <- Skyrim.esm`))

Just a coincidence or some weird interaction

For some reason, your skyrim has taken a dislike to shadowrend. My game likes to blacklist sos sometimes.

The only thing i've been able to do after that happens is to disable the mod in called out in the stack, load the game, save, then reenable the mod.

There is probably nothing wrong with either mod. Reinstalling and removing other mods that were not mentioned in the stack from my mod order never got me past that kind of ctd.

even when i removed the mod that was added just before the ctd, i would still crash with the same exact error.

Since I use shadowrend as well, and i have been able to add every parasite in the list, i don't think it's a conflict between the two.

Hey guys, i am stuck on 2 part of this mod, first one is kyne blessing, tried everything i could think of on getting ingredient from the worms, unless it is only one of them that you can discover how to get  ingredient from the worms and protect the children at the brood mothers any hint would be a great help

29 minutes ago, tonitrulupus said:

Hey guys, i am stuck on 2 part of this mod, first one is kyne blessing, tried everything i could think of on getting ingredient from the worms, unless it is only one of them that you can discover how to get  ingredient from the worms and protect the children at the brood mothers any hint would be a great help

Can you send a screenshot of the quest in the journal?

I need a little more details in order to help.

Help! My character was enslaved and it's being punished second after second while their allowance points go down at every moment. It's so obnoxious my character was in a cross after a punishment and the owner was fucking the air.

Load order:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
SexLab.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
Femboy Reborn -Base-.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Amputator.esm
BadDogSchlongCore.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
daymoyl.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
paradise_halls.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
Blowing in the Wind SSE.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
Blowing in the Wind - SMIM Merged All Patch SSE.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
Blowing in the Wind - ELFX Exteriors Patch SSE.esp
Audio Overhaul Skyrim.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
FNIS.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
Devious Adventures.esp
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
DFB - Random Encounters.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Immersive Encounters.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
TempleOfMolagBal.esp
a1Ravenous.esp
Cathedral Weathers.esp
CBBE.esp
Femboy Reborn -Devious Devices Pack-.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Male Femboy Expansion.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
Prison.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
DisableFollowerStarterBow.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
Femboy Reborn -Defeat-.esp
More Nasty Critters Always Erect.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
iHUD.esp
Kyne's Grass.esp
My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp
SnowGrassDisableAllWithRocks.esp
No Grass Snow Grass.esp
NoGrassias.esp
NoNakedComments.esp
pahe-tdf-patch.esp
Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp
pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
RaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
zDarkArena.esp
SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
SD Addons.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
SexlabLightMeUp.esp
SkyHUD.esp
SkyUI_SE_MRP.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
SLSO.esp
SOS - Femboy.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
widescreen_skyui_fix.esp
YiffyAgeDigi.esp
YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp
FNISspells.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
SLAdventures.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ELFX - Hardcore.esp
LiveAnotherLife - ELFX Hardcore.esp
SkyrimIsWindy.esp

7 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Can you send a screenshot of the quest in the journal?

I need a little more details in order to help.

She is in the brood cavern  dont remember what it was called, all she says is she is fine for now and there is nothing more she need for now or something to that affect no other option to choose but "is there anything else you need"

489830_20200814075831_1.png.29b5fdf856d992e8cfbffe20f01242c7.png

this is after i had help from the healer in white run, i learned how to remove them which i still cant remove them my self, it gives me 3 options to remove and when i use the squeeze option it nothing comes up, use the pull option it says they are to deep and then carry on is the last option

489830_20200814075824_1.png.87ffba9ada6e8854f14a168b6bd88dd7.png