SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

5 hours ago, tznvlw said:

Very sorry. i forget convert them for SSE.? here, updated version.

@DeepBlueFrog

Please replace old file with this one.

Updated: converted hkx files for SSE (I didn't notice them)

And SSE users, please download the new files. very very sorry.

Sanguine Debauchery enhanced 20200630SSE updated on 20200704.7z 24.95 MB · 16 downloads

Thank you very much.

Unfortunate how if even 1 anim don't work, the whole mod is unplayable

Hi,

First of all I really like your mod thank you for it but I have a little problem  :

When I ask to Dancia to know more about the Parasite she told me to use the glowing mushroom.
I tried to do it but it didn't work.

So i try to talk to her again with glowing mushroom and she just told me "what would you like to know ?" then the dialogue is closed.

I try again but this time to ask for remove (with the glowing mushroom in inventory) and she removed it with my troll fat and not the glowing mushroom...

So i have look up on the comment here and i see you talk about fire salt which isn't present in the dialogue for me.
So i try again this time with Glowing Mushroom AND Fire Salt but the same problem happen (dialogue closed when she told me what would you like to know or remove it with the troll fat

I use the SE version : 
SexLab Parasites-Kyne Blessing 2020-03-29 SE.7z

For my mod-list I have DD instal (Asset, Expansion, Integration) , ZAZ, Estrus (zzEstrus AND EstrucCHaurus), here is a little more detail :

Hide contents

image.png.1f187b01d3044f40fdc78b1b2433611f.png

Can someone please help me ?

Sorry for my broken english...

PS : I have post the same question on the "SexLab Parasite" Topic, but since my problem is on the SE i don't really know where to post it.

7 hours ago, someoneis said:

Hi,

First of all I really like your mod thank you for it but I have a little problem  :

When I ask to Dancia to know more about the Parasite she told me to use the glowing mushroom.
I tried to do it but it didn't work.

So i try to talk to her again with glowing mushroom and she just told me "what would you like to know ?" then the dialogue is closed.

I try again but this time to ask for remove (with the glowing mushroom in inventory) and she removed it with my troll fat and not the glowing mushroom...

So i have look up on the comment here and i see you talk about fire salt which isn't present in the dialogue for me.
So i try again this time with Glowing Mushroom AND Fire Salt but the same problem happen (dialogue closed when she told me what would you like to know or remove it with the troll fat

I use the SE version : 
SexLab Parasites-Kyne Blessing 2020-03-29 SE.7z

For my mod-list I have DD instal (Asset, Expansion, Integration) , ZAZ, Estrus (zzEstrus AND EstrucCHaurus), here is a little more detail :

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents

image.png.1f187b01d3044f40fdc78b1b2433611f.png

Can someone please help me ?

Sorry for my broken english...

PS : I have post the same question on the "SexLab Parasite" Topic, but since my problem is on the SE i don't really know where to post it.

If you can wait a little bit, I released several fixes to that quest in the 2020-06-30 version, but that has not been converted to SSE yet.

11 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

If you can wait a little bit, I released several fixes to that quest in the 2020-06-30 version, but that has not been converted to SSE yet.

Thanks for your reply and thank you very much for the fixes, of course i can wait ! 

Sorry if this has been asked about before and/or if it has been solved, but I am having trouble finding anything in LL forums. (Seems all backwards and not search-friendly while giving me 50+ games and all their mods to look through.) Enough about that. Not going to get fixed anyway, just the way LL is.

The problem I am having is with Kyne's blessing for SSE. The parasites appear and 'operate' seemingly correctly, but they aren't tied to the skeleton. If I crouch, lay down, or any other position besides standing, they will be floating above me. During idles the character sways back and forth as normal, but the parasite stays motionless. Effectively, the parasite itself seems to be t-posed.

I was wondering what skeleton I should be using. The character doesn't t-pose. Just the parasite does. I have several skeletons from different mods, but the last loaded is from XP32MSSE v4.72. It is possible that the skeleton isn't even the issue, but I don't know what else it would be. Anyone else have trouble with the parasites not animating? And if so, how did you solve it?

Can someone give me a general idea of what i am supposed to do in the dreamworld? I dont use death alternative so i sleep in front of the shrine to get the mod started.

here's what i've done gotten :

-I talk to the 3 alicias

-I talk to sanguine, i get enslaved

-i serve the drink

then nothing happens. the quest in the journal says something like "continue to serve sanguine" but i dont know how to do that.

If I use the "Can i go home? " dialogue the shackles are removed and the game says i'm free(not enslaved anymore) but nothing else happens. I feel like i'm supposed to return to skyrim at this point.

But i stay in the dreamworld. When I talk to sanguine again, a new dialogue is there "Why am i here again?". The i get a few devices(gloves, corset etc) on me and then nothing.

I dont know how to play the rest of the quests.

Make sure to serve the drink with ‘I have your mead’. Not with the generic ‘I have a gift’

Once it is accepted, you should be able to ask ‘Can I go now?’ and Sanguine should free you.

Talk to him again after that.

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Make sure to serve the drink with ‘I have your mead’. Not with the generic ‘I have a gift’

Once it is accepted, you should be able to ask ‘Can I go now?’ and Sanguine should free you.

Talk to him again after that.

After I ask "Can I go now?" I get freed then nothing happens. I dont teleport out of the dreamworld.

When I talk to him again, The dialogue "Why am I here again?" appears. When I continue talking. another "Can I go now?"-like dialogue appears and i get teleproted to a random place.

On 6/24/2020 at 1:15 PM, w234aew said:

Can you post your Load Order? IDK what you have installed but Vampire Overhauls could be responsible for the appearance of that race.

Also don't use the Bimbo race, while I updated the meshes so Honey wouldn't crash, I can't guarantee the bimbo race will work for players/in RaceMenu. Just use a base/other mod's race.

I did that. I saw no reason a bimbo shouldn't also be able to become a vampire as well as being a succubus. So I cloned the  bimbo race and added the vampire perks. It'll work with race compatibility, which became a dependency. Because as I said then, if you aren't running around Skyrim as a sex-crazed vampire succubus, are you even really living?

The reason they're visible is that the races have to be marked playable since DBF never got the race change to work going to a non-playable race. Or at least the bimbo race does. I probably just didn't flip the flag when I copied the race over.

53 minutes ago, foreveraloneguy said:

I did that. I saw no reason a bimbo shouldn't also be able to become a vampire as well as being a succubus. So I cloned the  bimbo race and added the vampire perks. It'll work with race compatibility, which became a dependency. Because as I said then, if you aren't running around Skyrim as a sex-crazed vampire succubus, are you even really living?

The reason they're visible is that the races have to be marked playable since DBF never got the race change to work going to a non-playable race. Or at least the bimbo race does. I probably just didn't flip the flag when I copied the race over.

If you create your own custom playable race and post it, DBF has stated that a replacement for the bimbo race is being sought. I didn't do anything to fix the current race though, just updated body+facegen meshes and textures to current 3BBB body (uses a preset I modified). The bimbo race crashes racemenu, probably because of some outdated morph file/racemenu compatibility thing. I'm not planning to fix it though, I don't play with the bimbo race, just the curse.

Bimbo+Succubus+Vampire is an interesting idea, and especially useful given that PSQ for SE is buggy for me. Also, if you make your own race, make sure to leave it as playable/fix it per the instructions in the original YPS thread. YPS hairstyling needs a patch to work with vampires.

Also @DeepBlueFrog IDK if you'd consider adding it, or waiting until an official SE release is ready to go, but Fertility Mode compatibility would be a great addition. BeeingFemale is great in LE, but due to the lack of working addons and need for community patches (SKSE64 updates break BFSE), Fertility Mode is more popular in SE. There is an LE version, so I think if that can be tied-in to the scripts, it should port over to SE very well.

I've been failing to get the dreamworld to work at all for the sanguine mod, yet my game sees it and installs the mod allowing me to view settings. It seems I can access just about everything except the dreamworld. I'd slept near the shrine already and tried sleeping with chance level set to 100% to test, and still failed. I reinstalled the game and all mods in order one by one, and I still can't seem to get the mod working properly. I have no idea what's causing the issue at all. If anyone has any idea what it might be, please let me know. I used to get this working forever back. I don't understand why it's not working today.

1 hour ago, puttputt said:

yes he did

Then I'm not sure what the problem is.

It looks like everything worked as expected.

- you gave him the mead

- he freed you

- you talk to him again and he equips devices on you before sending you on your way

What makes you think something is broken?

20 hours ago, w234aew said:

If you create your own custom playable race and post it, DBF has stated that a replacement for the bimbo race is being sought. I didn't do anything to fix the current race though, just updated body+facegen meshes and textures to current 3BBB body (uses a preset I modified). The bimbo race crashes racemenu, probably because of some outdated morph file/racemenu compatibility thing. I'm not planning to fix it though, I don't play with the bimbo race, just the curse.

Bimbo+Succubus+Vampire is an interesting idea, and especially useful given that PSQ for SE is buggy for me. Also, if you make your own race, make sure to leave it as playable/fix it per the instructions in the original YPS thread. YPS hairstyling needs a patch to work with vampires.

Also @DeepBlueFrog IDK if you'd consider adding it, or waiting until an official SE release is ready to go, but Fertility Mode compatibility would be a great addition. BeeingFemale is great in LE, but due to the lack of working addons and need for community patches (SKSE64 updates break BFSE), Fertility Mode is more popular in SE. There is an LE version, so I think if that can be tied-in to the scripts, it should port over to SE very well.

I did it when I ported Hormones over, not to create a custom race. I didn't do any testing with yps because it wasn't available mid-May as far as I know, and even if it was, I don't care for it after trying it on a few playthroughs. I didn't mess with any of the morphs after looking at the esp because the bimbo race head uses mainly the vanilla morphs, or whatever morphs you have installed. The one exception is that it uses actors\character\SL_Hormones\Bimbo\femalehead.tri. I was able to create/modify bimbo race characters in racemenu without problems. Not sure why it crashes on you, but I'd guess the yps integration. It's another reason I dumped yps; the game tended to crash even on LE when yps was installed.

Anyway, I was on a skyrim break for awhile. I'll test it again and see if problems have crept in since I've done a new install, but still on the version I converted/modified. I missed the post where hormones was updated for the SE yps, but I'll look for it later.

4 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

I did it when I ported Hormones over, not to create a custom race. I didn't do any testing with yps because it wasn't available mid-May as far as I know, and even if it was, I don't care for it after trying it on a few playthroughs. I didn't mess with any of the morphs after looking at the esp because the bimbo race head uses mainly the vanilla morphs, or whatever morphs you have installed. The one exception is that it uses actors\character\SL_Hormones\Bimbo\femalehead.tri. I was able to create/modify bimbo race characters in racemenu without problems. Not sure why it crashes on you, but I'd guess the yps integration. It's another reason I dumped yps; the game tended to crash even on LE when yps was installed.

Anyway, I was on a skyrim break for awhile. I'll test it again and see if problems have crept in since I've done a new install, but still on the version I converted/modified. I missed the post where hormones was updated for the SE yps, but I'll look for it later.

My experience with YPS is the opposite. It didn't crash on me in LE (I only used up to 5.4.1 in LE), and once it was ported to SE, it only got more stable (SE is naturally much more stable though, unless it's a converted mod that hasn't been recently updated, ex. PSQ). If it's crashing, it may be a conflicting mod, or it may not be far enough down the load order (I put it almost at the end, since it does script updates), or too many of the piercing scripts are enabled (each monitored piercing is a separate script/subroutine, adding to load; I turn off all of the ones not used by Aegis's addon).

It's definitely not crashing because of an overall custom race bug in YPS, because I use a custom race from another mod that works flawlessly with YPS (I haven't had a game crash I didn't purposefully cause since I tested the bimbo race). I entirely believe that it's a missing tri morph file on my part. Once Aegis updates his addon and I'm interested in upgrading, I'll redo it and see if I can figure out why it's crashing and fix it.

On 7/14/2020 at 5:14 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

What makes you think something is broken?

That's not what I meant. I apologise for the miscommunication. The mod seems completely fine for the little bit i have played.

I was confused what to do after he sets me free. What do i do after i'm free? How do I play the other quests?

4 hours ago, puttputt said:

That's not what I meant. I apologise for the miscommunication. The mod seems completely fine for the little bit i have played.

I was confused what to do after he sets me free. What do i do after i'm free? How do I play the other quests?

I understand.

At that point, the next stage will not start until you visit Dreamworld a few times (5 times maybe?).

hi im new to modding and like some help getting parasites started for SE like i did not know that SE dose not work that are not made for it if i did id most likely just get skyrim and not SE so can i get some help. DM? me if you need to do that and sorry bluefrog again. 

9 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I understand.

At that point, the next stage will not start until you visit Dreamworld a few times (5 times maybe?).

so i just play normally and the game will bring me to dreamworld or do I have to manually do it by sleeping in front of the statue ?

First of all thanks for all the mod conversions for SE.

I wanted to ask if a conversion of the latest version of "SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing" is expected soon?

Then I wanted to know if there is now a inflated patch for CBBE 3BBB bodies?

3 hours ago, puttputt said:

so i just play normally and the game will bring me to dreamworld or do I have to manually do it by sleeping in front of the statue ?

You can do both.... play normally and visit Dreamworld when you die or sleep, or sleep 5 times in front of the statue if you want to accelerate the process.