SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

I'm having some problems with the updated Sexlab Dialogues 20200630. I have been using the version from March and that one has been fine, with hundreds of hours of play with it installed. When I update to the newest version the game crashes before it opens to the splash screen. I see the wheel spinning in Vortex and the game just never comes up. When I uninstall SLD and install the older version it works fine again. Any clue as to what could be causing this problem? 

44 minutes ago, cerebus300 said:

I'm having some problems with the updated Sexlab Dialogues 20200630. I have been using the version from March and that one has been fine, with hundreds of hours of play with it installed. When I update to the newest version the game crashes before it opens to the splash screen. I see the wheel spinning in Vortex and the game just never comes up. When I uninstall SLD and install the older version it works fine again. Any clue as to what could be causing this problem? 

Are you using the SE or vanilla version?

Hey all!

So I'm having trouble getting my Devious Devices to equip when enslaved.

I can player.additem them into my inventory and equip them manually no problem.

But when I get enslaved, I'm assuming that when the message "you are collared and chained" comes up, i'm supposed to have restraints of some kind get equipped on my PC. Instead, im stripped, kneeling, but have no collars, cuffs, binds, gags, whatsoever. Nothing in my inventory either.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if they had a solution. Or maybe I should take this problem to the Devious Devices support forum? Thanks!!

EDIT: Managed to get collars to work after reinstalling (both SD and DD) for the third time somehow! Maybe I wasn't reinstalling correctly... still no cuffs for arms or legs though...

EDIT 2: Got cuffs working... I think! I was trying out getting enslaved by different people, and it seems maybe different people put me in different restraints? SD Addons seems to be working fine as im able to consistently make them all IRON restraints. 

EDIT 3: Now it just seems random- like most times i get just the collar, and SOMETIMES i get leg and arm cuffs. Very weird...

So the mod works fine, but i have a bit of a problem... the parasites like the tentacle armor and living armor make my characters body decrease in size. Is there some way i can fix the issue? Would somehow getting them into bodyslide work to resolve the issue and make them use my body preset by default? I'm new to modding/using mods so I don't exactly know how to do that yet, but i use vortex as my mod manager.

6 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Are you using the SE or vanilla version?

Hmmm. Honestly, I'm not sure. It seems like there are two versions that are both posted under LE, but are both labelled as being compatible for SE. There is "SLDialogues20200630.7z," and then there is "SexLab Dialogues 20200630SSE.7z." 

Ummmmm... Okay, I just noticed the SE in the one file name. Chalk one up for lack of observation. I think I loaded the other one. I'll try that one and post back if it works. I imagine that it should.

EDIT: Yep, it worked fine. Sorry for the trouble.

On 7/14/2020 at 11:30 PM, w234aew said:

My experience with YPS is the opposite. It didn't crash on me in LE (I only used up to 5.4.1 in LE), and once it was ported to SE, it only got more stable (SE is naturally much more stable though, unless it's a converted mod that hasn't been recently updated, ex. PSQ). If it's crashing, it may be a conflicting mod, or it may not be far enough down the load order (I put it almost at the end, since it does script updates), or too many of the piercing scripts are enabled (each monitored piercing is a separate script/subroutine, adding to load; I turn off all of the ones not used by Aegis's addon).

It's definitely not crashing because of an overall custom race bug in YPS, because I use a custom race from another mod that works flawlessly with YPS (I haven't had a game crash I didn't purposefully cause since I tested the bimbo race). I entirely believe that it's a missing tri morph file on my part. Once Aegis updates his addon and I'm interested in upgrading, I'll redo it and see if I can figure out why it's crashing and fix it.

I'm still not running yps, but I did transform to a bimbo and have been running around as a bimbo for a few days game time. No crash. I guess the next step is to install yps and let it fuck up my character. And by fuck up I mean it makes changes that I'll have to fight with it to undo.

edit: installed latest YPS from the thread, changed to bimbo race in racemenu and everything worked fine. So I really don't have any ideas on why it crashes for you. I could zip everything up again and post it. Maybe you got a bad file or something.

2 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

I'm still not running yps, but I did transform to a bimbo and have been running around as a bimbo for a few days game time. No crash. I guess the next step is to install yps and let it fuck up my character. And by fuck up I mean it makes changes that I'll have to fight with it to undo.

I have that same problem w/the typical versions of Hormones. I want to actually USE yps, if it's required by something (ex. addon), but is then rendered pointless by locking its features, it becomes a pointless load order/script hog, which irks me.

My SE version (V2) gets rid of the hair length+style lock, so that mucking about with jsons and the MCM isn't necessary, and it's then possible to just style/cut hair once the curse runs its course. I left the makeup ones in place, but it would be easy enough to recompile the script and change it so that the color can be modified (in the original YPS custom makeup color menu). I may do that for the next SE version I create (to further distance V1 and V2, make V2 as tunable as possible).

EDIT:

Better idea, just went back and found your racemenu compatibility discussion in this thread. If it's alright w/you, I can incorporate that stuff into the next Hormones+addon combined creation.

The main changes Aegis made were to the growth script (3BBB morph compatibility instead of NINode for effects, not mainly racemenu, although it wouldn't surprise me if they're linked somehow) and bimbo curse script, on top of new tattoo/makeup textures.

I rolled back some of the hair locking stuff in both original hormones and the addon with the V2 download on page 20 to give the player more control. With the further roll-back to custom make-up, your working racemenu efforts, and the new quest stuff that Aegis is currently adding, that'd be an awesome Hormones SE version!

3 hours ago, w234aew said:

I have that same problem w/the typical versions of Hormones. I want to actually USE yps, if it's required by something (ex. addon), but is then rendered pointless by locking its features, it becomes a pointless load order/script hog, which irks me.

My SE version (V2) gets rid of the hair length+style lock, so that mucking about with jsons and the MCM isn't necessary, and it's then possible to just style/cut hair once the curse runs its course. I left the makeup ones in place, but it would be easy enough to recompile the script and change it so that the color can be modified (in the original YPS custom makeup color menu). I may do that for the next SE version I create (to further distance V1 and V2, make V2 as tunable as possible).

EDIT:

Better idea, just went back and found your racemenu compatibility discussion in this thread. If it's alright w/you, I can incorporate that stuff into the next Hormones+addon combined creation.

The main changes Aegis made were to the growth script (3BBB morph compatibility instead of NINode for effects, not mainly racemenu, although it wouldn't surprise me if they're linked somehow) and bimbo curse script, on top of new tattoo/makeup textures.

I rolled back some of the hair locking stuff in both original hormones and the addon with the V2 download on page 20 to give the player more control. With the further roll-back to custom make-up, your working racemenu efforts, and the new quest stuff that Aegis is currently adding, that'd be an awesome Hormones SE version!

Yeah sure, go ahead. I posted my conversion for people to play with and for frog to post if it met his approval. If people are taking it further, then that's awesome.

One thing though, the bimbo vampire race needs to be set non-playable. Then it should work like the other vampire races and not show up in racemenu.

Well, screwed myself good by disabling all my mods and uninstalling skyrim. Now when I try to compile script from hormones, I get this...

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "slh_fctbodyshape"...
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(4,31): cannot name a variable or property the same as a known type or script
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(189,38): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(189,38): selectedActor is not a property on script playeraliasscript or one of its parents
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_IO.psc(96,5): the type name PlayerAliasScript cannot be used as a property
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_IO.psc(96,23): ReRegisterKeys is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_IO.psc(96,23): cannot call the member function ReRegisterKeys alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(367,51): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(367,51): selectedActor is not a property on script playeraliasscript or one of its parents
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(376,45): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(376,45): selectedActor is not a property on script playeraliasscript or one of its parents
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(520,44): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(520,44): selectedActor is not a property on script playeraliasscript or one of its parents
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(565,21): ReRegisterKeys is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(565,21): cannot call the member function ReRegisterKeys alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(569,21): ReRegisterKeys is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(569,21): cannot call the member function ReRegisterKeys alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(573,21): ReRegisterKeys is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(573,21): cannot call the member function ReRegisterKeys alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(622,44): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(622,44): selectedActor is not a property on script playeraliasscript or one of its parents
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(660,36): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(660,36): selectedActor is not a property on script playeraliasscript or one of its parents
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(713,42): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(713,42): selectedActor is not a property on script playeraliasscript or one of its parents
No output generated for slh_fctbodyshape.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on slh_fctbodyshape.psc

This worked prior to blowing my install away, so either I screwed up my override order or I had something I installed manually. Anyone seen this before and have a solution?

edit: nevermind... renamed playeraliasscript.psc and it comiled. Side comment: what kind of dev names a variable with a script name? Whatevs....

5 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Well, screwed myself good by disabling all my mods and uninstalling skyrim. Now when I try to compile script from hormones, I get this...

Hide contents

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "slh_fctbodyshape"...
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(4,31): cannot name a variable or property the same as a known type or script
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(189,38): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(189,38): selectedActor is not a property on script playeraliasscript or one of its parents
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_IO.psc(96,5): the type name PlayerAliasScript cannot be used as a property
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_IO.psc(96,23): ReRegisterKeys is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_IO.psc(96,23): cannot call the member function ReRegisterKeys alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(367,51): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(367,51): selectedActor is not a property on script playeraliasscript or one of its parents
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(376,45): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(376,45): selectedActor is not a property on script playeraliasscript or one of its parents
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(520,44): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(520,44): selectedActor is not a property on script playeraliasscript or one of its parents
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(565,21): ReRegisterKeys is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(565,21): cannot call the member function ReRegisterKeys alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(569,21): ReRegisterKeys is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(569,21): cannot call the member function ReRegisterKeys alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(573,21): ReRegisterKeys is not a function or does not exist
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(573,21): cannot call the member function ReRegisterKeys alone or on a type, must call it on a variable
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(622,44): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(622,44): selectedActor is not a property on script playeraliasscript or one of its parents
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(660,36): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(660,36): selectedActor is not a property on script playeraliasscript or one of its parents
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(713,42): a property cannot be used directly on a type, it must be used on a variable
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\SOS_Config.psc(713,42): selectedActor is not a property on script playeraliasscript or one of its parents
No output generated for slh_fctbodyshape.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on slh_fctbodyshape.psc

This worked prior to blowing my install away, so either I screwed up my override order or I had something I installed manually. Anyone seen this before and have a solution?

edit: nevermind... renamed playeraliasscript.psc and it comiled. Side comment: what kind of dev names a variable with a script name? Whatevs....

Something looks off here:

I am not using SSE, but on vanilla, SOS_config.psc defines playeraliasscript as:

SOS_PlayerAliasScript Property PlayerAliasScript Auto

with a type of SOS_PlayerAliasScript, which extends ReferenceAlias. 

All of it compiles just fine.

Is that a difference between vanilla and SE?

In any case, renaming playeraliasscript.psc opens you to more issues with any mod that relies on the script having the original name.

7 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Something looks off here:

I am not using SSE, but on vanilla, SOS_config.psc defines playeraliasscript as:

SOS_PlayerAliasScript Property PlayerAliasScript Auto

with a type of SOS_PlayerAliasScript, which extends ReferenceAlias. 

All of it compiles just fine.

Is that a difference between vanilla and SE?

In any case, renaming playeraliasscript.psc opens you to more issues with any mod that relies on the script having the original name.

It's the same in SSE: SOS_PlayerAliasScript Property PlayerAliasScript Auto

That's what the compiler flags with the error. I've seen the same compiler error when compiling stuff that defines the property "SLIF_Inflate". I rename the source script and it compiles. Then I rename the source script back.  What really confuses me is why it was working before I rebuilt with the exact same mod load.

So I've tried getting the SD mod to work for about 6 hours in total. I've run into a lot of bad luck but I'm still not making much progress.

The current issues I'm having is:

- There doesn't seem to be any special dialog for owners ('where are we going, are we there yet, etc). I was getting this early on but the past 5+ owners don't have the options anymore.

- Owners are often just standing still. Lately I've been having them start their journey but it seems to be hit and miss here.

- Sometimes owners relentlessly beat/rape the PC (not complaining here) but it seems like there should be more to it than this. Often times it gives the message "It's time to put you away for the night" yet the owner doesn't move anywhere, just continues with the beating and rapes. I'd like to see more.

- The disposition seems to constantly go down. Within minutes I hit -50 here. Seems odd to me.

- And now the current annoyance I'm facing is that the owners very quickly just resell me to the simple slavery market.

Any help is greatly appreciated because this mod looks pretty great (and bordering on something I've been thinking of trying to make myself. If it's helpful, I'm using SD enhanced 20200704SSE, SD enhanced - Resource files 20200630SSE, and SD Customization Addons SE v7

21 hours ago, abode said:

So I've tried getting the SD mod to work for about 6 hours in total. I've run into a lot of bad luck but I'm still not making much progress.

The current issues I'm having is:

- There doesn't seem to be any special dialog for owners ('where are we going, are we there yet, etc). I was getting this early on but the past 5+ owners don't have the options anymore.

- Owners are often just standing still. Lately I've been having them start their journey but it seems to be hit and miss here.

- Sometimes owners relentlessly beat/rape the PC (not complaining here) but it seems like there should be more to it than this. Often times it gives the message "It's time to put you away for the night" yet the owner doesn't move anywhere, just continues with the beating and rapes. I'd like to see more.

- The disposition seems to constantly go down. Within minutes I hit -50 here. Seems odd to me.

- And now the current annoyance I'm facing is that the owners very quickly just resell me to the simple slavery market.

Any help is greatly appreciated because this mod looks pretty great (and bordering on something I've been thinking of trying to make myself. If it's helpful, I'm using SD enhanced 20200704SSE, SD enhanced - Resource files 20200630SSE, and SD Customization Addons SE v7

I have the same issues, more or less. It's a mixed bag. You can surrender in a town to someone, slap the Jarl then surrender to him. Being enslaved in this case has a few options....you can actually find gold/valuables/food for him or her. You can have sex with others to earn gold for your Master.  Enslavements thru Simple Slavery have been pretty bad. Most times I have been enslaved to individuals on the road going nowhere, just standing around all alone...and me. No one to interact with. No gold to find.  No food to find. Total  boredom. I get it. Been there, done that. I've tried wrapping my head around the stats and figures like Disposition and Levels but I don't get it. I never go beyond Level 1. And yes, without giving the Master lots of goodies Disposition rapidly drops thru the floor.

As for the "Time to put you away for the night"...That line is for use with a Cage mod someone made to work with SD. Lot of locations you can end up at have cages now...put not for SE players, it's never been converted as far as I have found. So, they (Masters) have nowhere to stick you for the night.

SD+

Are these the latest files to use? SD enhanced 20200704SSE, SD enhanced - Resource files 20200630SSE, and SD Customization Addons SE v7

There isn't a 704 Resource, an any updated Customization Addons?

Is the TatBridge really necessary? I hate tattoos and sure as hell don't want my character getting any. Sometimes they wanna cut her hair and I ain't going for that shit either. I gave my character a particular look for a fucking reason...leave it alone. So, do I need it or can I skip it? I do believe it is a bridge with Slave Tats which I don't have or want.

Been too many CTDs. Starting clean, I may have had some mods mix-matched as there are so many fucking versions of Mod A and Mod B floating around. Old shit should be deleted. Would save a lot of confusion.

As an update, I think I got this working well once. I surrendered inside fort greymore. The owner moves around, there are things to do, and at night he does properly put you in a cage (I don't have the cage mod so perhaps this area had a cage to begin with). I did install the SL dialog options in the OP which I think might have done the trick to make this more interactive. Unfortunately, many of the other NPCs in the area and sometimes the owner will randomly sell the PC to the simple slavery market (I've unchecked SD from simple slavery and set the slavery options in SD to 0 to try to prevent that but it doesn't work). I still need to test out the other features of the mod like escaping but for right now I'm just playing it safe to see what this all has to offer.

For Malphias: I don't recall anything for TatBridge but I did install SlaveTats. As far as I can tell, I think it's to display whip marks on the character. They may tat the character but I haven't seen it yet. I think SlaveTats allows you to remove that easily in the MCM anyway. Iiirc there is an option to turn off shaving the PC so you can make sure that's disabled. Occasionally the owner will say they don't like how the PC looks and brings up the character creation system. I believe you can choose the resist option for this or if it does come up, you can just click done.

hi

I have been trying to find what to download and install for sisterhood of dibella for the last 3 months.last i downloaded "Dibella Sisterhood Sisters 2020-03-29 SE" installed it with no ctd. but i cant get it progress further than becoming the agent of dibella.

can anyone help me out?

i have the latest sse (1.5.97) and skse (2.0.117)

Edit:Male cha.Checked the walkthrough should be more to play.

hello

for some reason sleeping in front of sanguine's shrine wikk not take me to the dreamworld, even if i set the prob on the status tab in the mcm to 100%.

I should mention that this is a new game and i consoled the honningbrew keys to get to the basement and that the sam guevene quest has not been completed.

I dont use Death alternative either.

On 7/20/2020 at 1:08 AM, Malphias said:

SD+

Are these the latest files to use? SD enhanced 20200704SSE, SD enhanced - Resource files 20200630SSE, and SD Customization Addons SE v7

There isn't a 704 Resource, an any updated Customization Addons?

Is the TatBridge really necessary? I hate tattoos and sure as hell don't want my character getting any. Sometimes they wanna cut her hair and I ain't going for that shit either. I gave my character a particular look for a fucking reason...leave it alone. So, do I need it or can I skip it? I do believe it is a bridge with Slave Tats which I don't have or want.

Been too many CTDs. Starting clean, I may have had some mods mix-matched as there are so many fucking versions of Mod A and Mod B floating around. Old shit should be deleted. Would save a lot of confusion.

you can just adjust the weight by 0.01/1 point and it counts as a change. no need to change hair or the face

On 7/19/2020 at 4:41 PM, abode said:

As an update, I think I got this working well once. I surrendered inside fort greymore. The owner moves around, there are things to do, and at night he does properly put you in a cage (I don't have the cage mod so perhaps this area had a cage to begin with). I did install the SL dialog options in the OP which I think might have done the trick to make this more interactive. Unfortunately, many of the other NPCs in the area and sometimes the owner will randomly sell the PC to the simple slavery market (I've unchecked SD from simple slavery and set the slavery options in SD to 0 to try to prevent that but it doesn't work). I still need to test out the other features of the mod like escaping but for right now I'm just playing it safe to see what this all has to offer.

For Malphias: I don't recall anything for TatBridge but I did install SlaveTats. As far as I can tell, I think it's to display whip marks on the character. They may tat the character but I haven't seen it yet. I think SlaveTats allows you to remove that easily in the MCM anyway. Iiirc there is an option to turn off shaving the PC so you can make sure that's disabled. Occasionally the owner will say they don't like how the PC looks and brings up the character creation system. I believe you can choose the resist option for this or if it does come up, you can just click done.

Then I may need the bridge...I've never installed any tat mods but with my previous play tests, whips do leave marks on my character's body. The only difference on this test run is I haven't installed the tat bridge.

I wanna keep the whip marks.

Last play test was with default textures, this time I am using the replacement textures and meshes. I've used bodyslide (CBBE) from the posted set on the SSE thread.

but the bottom half of Senna's dress is missing texture (ai, its purple).

8 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Someone else on the Parasites thread reported missing textures with Spider eggs and face huggers after an SE conversion.. do you know if your version fixes that issue?

I've also converted it myself (CAO+Nif Optimizer), and the face huggers, worms, and armor parasites (tentacles, aradia, barnacles) work for me (not the right body shape for 3BA, but they weren't invisible, which is a win in my book), but the spider eggs are invisible. That's not a huge issue though. Like mentioned in the parasites thread, the meshes are correctly visible on magic effect application (glowing from healing, etc.). I think it's just the textures being applied incorrectly in SE.

The quest seemed to be working, I got all the way to the gildergleam cave, but the quest glitched due to triggering a tentacle attack (IDK why it happened). I'm fairly certain if I just reloaded an earlier save, it'd work.

Also, all of the EC+/Estrus tentacle triggers work, using EstrusForSkyrim2.50beta.

Had messages for the worm that infected PC pop-up, so I think all of the DD events are alright.

Spoiler

The blue skin change in the Blackreach entrance, triggered by a falmer also works.

My only gripe with parasites right now is that, for belly/breasts, SE bodies aren't meant for node-based scaling (3BA and BHUNP 3B can do it to a certain extent, but they look ugly even when scaled reasonably). This doesn't really pose a problem for parasites, as the look of them (as an armor item) is much more important than scaling. I use other mods to deal with that, ex. MME, Hormones, Fertility Mode. (Maybe an option to pass all scaling commands to hormones, which already has a bodymorphs patch?). For now, I just set all scaling factors to 1.0.

RANT:

My main problem now is with Estrus Chaurus, which has no standalone bodymorphs patch. The only one that exists is for SLIF, which I will not put in my main load order for SE. SLIF was useful in LE for using a combination of Node and Morph scaling, but there's really no need for that in SE (Nodes, especially for breasts, are now non-standardized, some bodies don't have a belly node, and the Bodymorph system flat-out looks better with the high-poly SE bodies). Combine that with the age of most of the SLIF patches and interactions with standalone mods w/o a patch, and it becomes a problematic mod to keep around.

8 hours ago, w234aew said:

I've also converted it myself (CAO+Nif Optimizer), and the face huggers, worms, and armor parasites (tentacles, aradia, barnacles) work for me (not the right body shape for 3BA, but they weren't invisible, which is a win in my book), but the spider eggs are invisible. That's not a huge issue though.

yeah the exact same things are happening here with my own conversion. I tried applying nifscan on the textures to make them show up in game but to no avail, nifscan just doesent pick up what is even wrong with the textures. I also tried replacing the nif file of those armor parasites from the ones in TAWOBA remaster's nif, and realized none of them works with 3bbb.

11 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Someone else on the Parasites thread reported missing textures with Spider eggs and face huggers after an SE conversion.. do you know if your version fixes that issue?

Do we know which spider eggs exactly? Seems ok to me, but i'm on a new game and haven't been infected yet. I consoled in some eggs and dropped them, and infected with the face hugger from the mcm.

Parasite eggs

image.png.9fe9a401de720851b41cefab71812506.png

Spider eggs

image.png.642065578965dea390a1cf15120ccdb9.png

Face hugger

image.png.ffa4758d8056b949332387663991dc48.png