SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

31 minutes ago, Duncan Idaho said:

I see @zarantha is doing a cbbe conversion so I'm no doubt wasting my time but I am learning anyway. I was converting a few of the outfits and noticed cbbe and unp have different meshes under: ...Sanguine Debauchery enhanced 20200704SSE\meshes\_sd_\custom. UNPB has tattered prisoner cloths and CBBE has slave chains with no textures. Also appears that the UNPB version has a CBBE body. Didn't know if anyone had mentioned it yet. 

I can work my way through them. If someone else wants to help, I've got no problem with that. :)

Right now I'm on parasites and would be willing to look through the other mods I have from frog and see what still needs done. I've currently got parasites, SD+,  Hormones, Stories and Stories Devious, Dibella Sisterhood, the old Wolfclub, SkoomaWhore and Dialogues. Looks like Dibella was done already, so that would be a verify and convert to 3BBB.

And yes, there doesn't seem to be a standard body type. I've seen UNP, UNP Slim Pushup, UNPB and at least one that's already very close to CBBE SE (might be LE CBBE Slim?). I've had better results trying to convert from the low weight, but it takes a few tries to see which conversion reference works best.

It looks like those textures for the CBBE chains are from Zaz. I  wonder if Zaz changed the name of the texture. I see Black.dds, Black_n.dds, MetalBlackRust01.dds, MetalBlackRust01_em.dds, and MetalBlackRust_n.dds as the closest in Zaz SE 8. I didn't see the name in the SE conversion of Zaz 7 either.

image.png.589046920980d73eb88e4a3ad68815b7.png

I'm running into issues with Alicia Painslut. When I go to her birthplace shack her ghost is there and attacks me. I attack back but can't seem to do any damage. Neither can my follower or anything I summon. Am I missing something?

Also, just near there (north west I think) I found this. Looking in SSE edit there seems to be some identical to master conflict winners against USSEP having to do with water.

ScreenShot18.png.541d72349ebcb9eeff2555ecce7e523f.png

So I noticed that the inflation of the body parts doesn't work for me... I'm on SE and it worked like once, but that was because of estrus chaurus+. I'm reinstalling to see if this will fix it but I don't think it will. Also been having trouble with manually infecting my character with the face huggers. I finally managed to do it after using the additemsmenu to get it and equip it like armor. 

I don't know if there is one in the next update, but i'd like to see a feature that lets you manually progress the parasite through the mcm or spells. It'd be pretty helpful for roleplaying a character coming to skyrim pre-infected or something similar.

On 8/2/2020 at 6:19 AM, zarantha said:

Ok, parasites bodyslide is done. My first time trying the pack project in Outfit Studio - let me know if it didn't pack right.

SexLab Parasites CBBE SE and 3BBB Bodyslides.zip 143.99 MB · 22 downloads

CBBE seems to work, but 3BBB isn't showing any presets in bodyslide.

I've seen this problem before and normally it's easy to fix, but not this time :confused:

As far as I can see you did everything right (this is coming from my own limited knowlege of bodyslide)

I can't figure out why what could be wrong :confounded:

9 hours ago, Mr.Krabss said:

So I noticed that the inflation of the body parts doesn't work for me... I'm on SE and it worked like once, but that was because of estrus chaurus+. I'm reinstalling to see if this will fix it but I don't think it will. Also been having trouble with manually infecting my character with the face huggers. I finally managed to do it after using the additemsmenu to get it and equip it like armor. 

I don't know if there is one in the next update, but i'd like to see a feature that lets you manually progress the parasite through the mcm or spells. It'd be pretty helpful for roleplaying a character coming to skyrim pre-infected or something similar.

which mod? inflation is niooverride, and some scripts check for a niooverride version. if it  isn't found, inflation is disabled at this point. all that needs to be done is add  Racemenu SE's skee to the version check and recompile the script.

47 minutes ago, MystOfDawn said:

CBBE seems to work, but 3BBB isn't showing any presets in bodyslide.

I've seen this problem before and normally it's easy to fix, but not this time :confused:

As far as I can see you did everything right (this is coming from my own limited knowlege of bodyslide)

I can't figure out why what could be wrong :confounded:

alright, i'll check it after work. pretty sure it should be using the 3bbb group.

Hello!  First off, thanks in advance for this, and for all your work with the community.

I'm trying to get this mod running on Skyrim VR, and it just doesn't seem to want to work.  I can get into the menu, even run around with the default character you access the menu through in this version. Trying to start a new game, or load a save, however, will cause my game to crash during the following loading screen.

I have tried the facegen exporting trick that others with similar issues have been advised about, as well as making sure I've ran FNIS before starting the game.  When doing so, FNIS throws the following:

>>Warning: Inconsistent mod sanguinesDebauchery. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (86) and corresponding behavior file (94)<<
NOTE: sanguinesDebauchery uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation

I'm still somewhat new to modding, but I've been able to get everything else in my load-order running except the things related to this mod.

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
           SkyrimVR.esm
           Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
           RealisticWaterTwo - Resources.esm
           Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
           SexLab.esm
           SexLabAroused.esm
           RaceCompatibility.esm
           ZaZAnimationPack.esm
           GenderBender.esm
           Devious Devices - Assets.esm
           Devious Devices - Integration.esm
           Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
           SkyUI_SE.esp
           SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
           Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul - Skyrim.esp
           Vivid WeathersSE.esp
           SoundsofSkyrimComplete.esp
           RLO - Exteriors.esp
           Realm of Lorkhan - Custom Alternate Start - Choose your own adventure.esp
           CBBE muscle solution weight slider.esp
           Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
           CBBE.esp
           RLO - Effects.esp
           FNIS.esp
           SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
           SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
           SOSRaceMenu.esp
           XPMSE.esp
           ERF - Futanari CBBE - Equippable.esp
           SOS - ERF - Futanari CBBE - Addon.esp
           3BBB.esp
           Vivid Weathers - Extended Rain.esp
           Shiva's Vanilla Hair Replacer.esp
           SLAnimLoader.esp
           SLALAnimObj.esp
           SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
           SexLabDefeat.esp
           SexLabMatchMaker.esp
           icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp
           Audiobooks of Skyrim.esp
           EmbersHD.esp
           RLO - Interiors.esp
           SoS_RLOInteriors_Patch.esp
           RLO - Illuminated Spells.esp
           Fluffjiits.esp
           FluffArgonians.esp
           RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
           SoS_VividWeathers_Patch.esp
           RaceMenu.esp
           RaceMenuPlugin.esp
           mslDeviousCaptures.esp
           sanguinesDebauchery.esp
           SimpleSlavery.esp
           DeviousFollowers.esp
           SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
           SexLab_Dialogues.esp
           FNISspells.esp
           S_L_U_T_S.esp
           Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
           Deviously Enslaved.esp
           S_L_U_T_S guard dialogue patch.esp
           SlaveTats.esp
           SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
           vrik.esp
           SD Addons.esp
           RealisticWaterTwo.esp

If there is any other obvious info I should be offering with this, you'll have to let me know.  Apologies in advance, and thanks again for any help you might be able to offer.

2 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

curious, are mods from other games somewhat convertable to SE at all, like can they be ported over ?

really interested in this one, would love to see something like this in SE

Most I've seen converted between TESIV and TESV SE are usually clothing/mesh/texture mods. It would depend on the intercompatibility of the Lovers and Sexlab frameworks. That's not including use of Zaz and/or DD for collars/devices.

Most similar mod I can think of for SE is Deviously Cursed Loot (Stalker, Collar, bondage trap stuff is already included in that one). They don't all chain together like the mod you listed though (all separate events).

I tried today a few times to convert the latest version of Sexlab Hormones in the SSE Creation kit, but after clicking "Save" the CK just shows some warnings, then crashes.

Tried once again by repacking the BSA with Cathedral Assets Optimizer before converting and the result was the same.

Does someone have the latest version of SL Hormones converted? I'm updating many mods now before going to play again. ?

11 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

curious, are mods from other games somewhat convertable to SE at all, like can they be ported over ?

The dependencies will also need to be converted. There is a utility on Nexus, Cathedral Assets Optimizer, try converting the mod with that and see if it works. Some mods work as is, some need conversion, some need a lot of work, and some will never work. You can try posting here:    https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-jul-19-5384/

Edit, just noticed it's an Oblivion mod, not sure about that. 

12 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

It's more recreating the mod from when i was dabbling with it. There's a process for converting things like armor over to a format SE can use, but then you essentially need to recreate the esp.

For instance:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/58624-how-to-port-oblivion-files-to-skyrim-using-outfit-studio

There is a tool for esps, but it doesn't cover all objects (for example armor)
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19135/

Someone on the skyblivion project might have more info or an actual process.

20 hours ago, TCOM_Charlie said:

Hello!  First off, thanks in advance for this, and for all your work with the community.

I'm trying to get this mod running on Skyrim VR, and it just doesn't seem to want to work.  I can get into the menu, even run around with the default character you access the menu through in this version. Trying to start a new game, or load a save, however, will cause my game to crash during the following loading screen.

I have tried the facegen exporting trick that others with similar issues have been advised about, as well as making sure I've ran FNIS before starting the game.  When doing so, FNIS throws the following:

I'm still somewhat new to modding, but I've been able to get everything else in my load-order running except the things related to this mod.

If there is any other obvious info I should be offering with this, you'll have to let me know.  Apologies in advance, and thanks again for any help you might be able to offer.

To fix the fnis error, you need to run fnis for modders on FNIS_sanguinesDebauchery_List.txt. Or see if this will work for you

Goes in  \meshes\actors\character\behaviors\

FNIS_sanguinesDebauchery_Behavior.hkx

For the CTD, not sure about that. You've got VR/SE everything? If you have LE mods, you ran them through cathedral?
What happens if you try with just sd and it's requirements?

Make sure nothing is overwriting xp32 as well. don't use sos's skeleton.

Is there a version of netscriptframework that works with VR? it's been useful with isolating ctds due to mod issues.

2 hours ago, stolensweetroll said:

I tried today a few times to convert the latest version of Sexlab Hormones in the SSE Creation kit, but after clicking "Save" the CK just shows some warnings, then crashes.

Tried once again by repacking the BSA with Cathedral Assets Optimizer before converting and the result was the same.

Does someone have the latest version of SL Hormones converted? I'm updating many mods now before going to play again. ?

Hormones was a few pages back.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/120107-skyrimlldeepbluefrog-mods-conversion-to-sse/?do=findComment&comment=3028328

or this - not sure how hard a requirement the YPS is

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/120107-skyrimlldeepbluefrog-mods-conversion-to-sse/?do=findComment&comment=3039435

I use the one foreveraloneguy posted with my script fixes.

You might want to get CK fixes if you're going to be working with the CK

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20061

7 hours ago, zarantha said:

To fix the fnis error, you need to run fnis for modders on FNIS_sanguinesDebauchery_List.txt. Or see if this will work for you

Goes in  \meshes\actors\character\behaviors\

FNIS_sanguinesDebauchery_Behavior.hkx 100.31 kB · 0 downloads

For the CTD, not sure about that. You've got VR/SE everything? If you have LE mods, you ran them through cathedral?
What happens if you try with just sd and it's requirements?

Make sure nothing is overwriting xp32 as well. don't use sos's skeleton.

Is there a version of netscriptframework that works with VR? it's been useful with isolating ctds due to mod issues.

The file you provided worked exactly as desired.  FNIS gives no more warnings related to SD+ when I run it.

After following your advice and disabling everything except SD+ and it's required pairings I was able to load-up a new game and everything seemed fine.  As I started re-enabling mods in small chunks I discovered culprit was 'Realm of Lorkhan - Custom Alternate Start - Choose your own adventure.esp'.  Trying to start a game or load a save with this enabled on it caused the CTD during loading, and it hasn't happened since I removed the mod.

As I said I'm still pretty new at this, but I can confirm all my versions are SSE-compliant, especially now that things are apparently running smoothly.  I'm not familiar with netscriptframework but if it can help me keep things stable I'll have to look into it.  I was, however, able to unpack 'Live Another Life' using BAE so that it runs in VR and I still have a functional alternate start.

Vortex tells me 'RevealingMaleSpriggan SE.7z' is redundant, but I'm going to keep it active for now just in case.

8 hours ago, zarantha said:

It's more recreating the mod from when i was dabbling with it. There's a process for converting things like armor over to a format SE can use, but then you essentially need to recreate the esp.

For instance:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/58624-how-to-port-oblivion-files-to-skyrim-using-outfit-studio

There is a tool for esps, but it doesn't cover all objects (for example armor)
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19135/

Someone on the skyblivion project might have more info or an actual process.

sounds complicated. i just downloaded Creation Kit and started reading the basic tutorials (not a scripter so it's very daunting so far), so doing any type of converting would be beyong my capabilities. but still, maybe if someone from this skyblivion project would comment or help out, then it would be a great mod to have run as a independant mod maybe using some of DD assets along the way.

but that i assume would be a rather big project on its own than a simple conversion. shame tho. this mod would definitely be a nice change and something refreshing to have in SE.

With a little bit of troubleshooting, found the mod that was causing the issues of game crashes and CDT, it was sexlabs more creatures, should have know due to the animals blinking in and out once in a while, my guess is either to much in a cell which could be the mods i have or my video card could not handle the graphic and would crash the game, i have a lower end graphics card, so far the mod is working without issues figured i would let you know. 

But i notices there is still no dialog for cures do i have to have a certain type before that comes up or do i have to do something more to activate those dialog options?

19 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

With a little bit of troubleshooting, found the mod that was causing the issues of game crashes and CDT, it was sexlabs more creatures, should have know due to the animals blinking in and out once in a while, my guess is either to much in a cell which could be the mods i have or my video card could not handle the graphic and would crash the game, i have a lower end graphics card, so far the mod is working without issues figured i would let you know. 

But i notices there is still no dialog for cures do i have to have a certain type before that comes up or do i have to do something more to activate those dialog options?

The dialogues for the cures (assuming you mean Parasites), should be available from hunters, priests, and apothecaries for easy parasites.

For all parasites, talk to Danica Purespring. She is your main contact for everything about parasites. 

Which parasite are you wearing when you talk to apothecaries or Danica?

On 8/3/2020 at 2:28 AM, Mr.Krabss said:

Parasites also recently stopped being detected/inflated via SLIF for me. Worked fine with the older updates (before June?) but doesn't seem to be working anymore off of whatever is the latest SE release. Are you using SLIF as well?

As for Facehuggers, gotta sleep OUTSIDE of caves/dungeons, like in the cell but not actually inside. I know its.... its weird XD Try that, see if it works.

so far the quest part seems OK good so far but after the woman unlocks the book and starts talking about marthols allies it freezes and crashes its just before you start to math the attractant for the studs looking in to seeing if something else is causing the issue i am using the sse version